Early Morning Sunrise

Story Info
Early morning action.
1.3k words
3.78
35.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful morning with the sun streaming though to herald a new day, after retiring earlier than usual the night before we had gone to bed, enjoyed a gentle sensuous kiss and a cuddle and both myself and Diane, my wife of 20yrs, had drifted off into a peaceful restful sleep.

I felt completely rested, Diane was lying next to me and I could make out the rise and fall of her body as she breathed in and out. I eased myself from under the quilt and crept to the shower, ensuring I did not disturb her slumber.

Once in the shower I soaped myself and gradually became more awake, as I did so I slowly became slightly aroused , my penis was becoming engorged swinging freely as I dried off. As I finished my ablutions I applied some scented body lotion, and returned to the bedroom, glancing my reflection as I did so, the years had piled on a few pounds but my cock with its 8" length and 5" girth still filled me with pride, definitely fit for the purpose that was on my mind.

I stood next to the bed, I lifted the quilt and eased myself in next to Diane, she murmered and shifted , but remained asleep. As I settled I lifted the quilt and drank in the vision before me, her back was facing me, I slid forwards and as I got closer felt the body heat eminating from my sexy wife.

I stroked her hair and traced a line down her spine to the top of her still tight arse, she shifted slightly and continued to doze. I moved closer and kissed her gently behind her ear, and then closer still with my now rampant penis touched her along it's full length as I made it twitch.

After twenty years of marriage, I knew that I now had to exercise patience, no point in rushing as Diane has rarely been good at waking up .... For anything!

With this in mind I applied a little warming massage oil to my hands, and proceeded to gently apply the lotion to all parts of her body, that were presented to me. I oiled her shoulders, the nape of her neck, and her lower back. I then lowered my attentions to her buttocks , the backs of her thighs and her calves.

She was beginning to visibly waken, rolling onto her front and stretched herself, she relaxed her legs and moved her thighs apart. In this position I was given a perfect view of her pussy, dark glistening pubic hair betraying her building arousal.

I shifted my position and sat astride her legs, massaging her thighs further, then slowly increasing my attention to her inner thighs and ass. Slowly but surely I massaged her firm buns and moved up her body, my throbbing penis now resting between her legs, with its engorged purple head nudging against her labia. As I continued my massaging she gave up all pretence of sleeping and started to lift her ass and move it back onto my groin, if I didn't act now it would be too late.

I shifted and took aim, then without any warning plunged my throbbing gristle into her warm welcoming pussy. She gasped and grunted as I applied my whole weight up to the hilt and stopped for a few seconds, I could feel her inner being flexing against my cock and then proceeded to pump away.

I rolled her over onto her back and re-entered her with one urgent movement, this was a sprint not a marathon. As each full blooded thrust met the entrance to her cervix she yelped and as I returned after partially withdrawing she emitted a muffled scream, within a few minutes we came in unison. My penis stayed in place until my erection subsided slightly and slid out, her pussy still open, with my semen seeping out and mingling with her pubic hair.

She laid before me panting, trying to catch her breath , her ample breasts heaving. I pulled her to me and sucked a pierced nipple violently into my mouth, she flinched, screamed and tried to pull away. I covered my teeth with my lips and crushed her nipple against the unyielding steel bar.

As she turned her back to me I reached round and pinched the other nipple, twisting as hard as she could handle, at the same time she reached behind and grasped my member and proceeded to pump it vigorously, it responded and sensing this she pushed her arse towards my groin, groaning an animalistically from deep within her being.

Her whole asshole was sodden with a mixture of spunk and pussy juice, we didn't often indulge in anal sex but today it was definitely on the menu. I sucked my index finger and rested it against her hole, gently applying pressure it passed her entrance, in succession I withdrew and increased it to 2 and then 3 fingers. She was now on her knees, a wonderful sight to behold.

We kept this up for a few minutes, and her sphincter became more relaxed. "Ready"?, I asked, she couldn't' speak but vigorously nodded her assent. I didn't want to hurt her but knew that if I delayed the opportunity may be missed.

I held her cheeks apart and placed my glans against her sphincter, she implored me to proceed... "go on "! This brought me out of my trance like state, gazing at the sight before me I drank in her ass and pussy before me, shining and beckoning to my cock. I plunged my fingers into her swollen cunt and proceeded to further coat my penis with natural lubricant

"Come on, what's keeping you"?, she urgently asked, I chuckled and then in one slow remorseless powerful movement my cock head passed her sphincter and my full length was inside her arse. I proceeded to move back and forth, with increasing ferocity. With each withdrawal she tried to grip me with her inner muscles, but it was hopeless. I settled into a steady rhythm back and forth I went for what seemed like en eternity, I was enjoying this and felt I could go on for ever.

Diane was building to a momentous earth shattering orgasm, she was moaning and grunting at the same time her ass and pussy going in to spasm, the noise the sight and the overwhelming smell of sexual activity sent me over the top. Despite my earlier emission, I came deep inside her ass, pumping my seed to her hidden depths, with my heart fit to burst I collapsed across her rear end and unceremoniously 'popped' from within, still erect twitching and pumping.

As I rolled over exhausted she also rolled around to face me, glowing with satisfaction. She glanced down and saw my still erect prick pointing towards the ceiling, she moved down the bed and proceeded to lick it clean, then in one swift movement she positioned herself with my full length in her throat, her still engorged pussy placed inches from my face.

I knew instantly what she wanted, and grasped her buttocks and pulled her onto my mouth, as she slurped and sucked upon my overworked cock, I lapped between her legs and then located and sucked gently on her clitoris.

We kept this up for 30 minutes, in this instance a slow build up was the only way. My face, lips ,tongue and even nose were covered in her juices, and I was beginning to build to my 3rd orgasm. As I felt the climax approaching I thrust my penis, further down her throat than ever before.

My tongue and neck ached and from my 'work' and exhaustion was taking hold. One last effort was all that was necessary, as I came in her mouth she let out a sigh as her thighs clamped each side of my head and I slowly reduced my activity, bringing her down gently.

This was like turning the clock back 20 years, and it was only 10 O'Clock, what did the rest of the day have in store for us?.......

EARLY MORNING SUNRISE