Early Morning Waterfall

Story Info
A husband finds a sanctuary for him and his wife.
1.4k words
4.45
23.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is a place I know in the woods of Pennsylvania that is perfect for a romantic swim. It's hardly the sort of place that nobody else has discovered- there are picnic benches- but if you have a full moon and a love for waterfalls... there is nothing more lovely. I want to take you there. And I want to go now, because it's 1 AM and it's August and it's a full moon and if there's a sight more beautiful than your face and breasts reflecting wet off the moonlight I cannot imagine it.

It's a warm night. It's nearly 70 degrees out, even at this time of the morning. As we arrive at the parking lot, we look around and we know we're utterly alone. Not one car is here, and we can't hear any voices, not of stoners out for a late night toke, not of lovers out for a late night tryst. I park under a leaning pine tree, so as to avoid suspicion from the police. We're not doing anything wrong. I just want you to see the beauty of this summer sanctuary... and see the beauty of you naked in the waterfall.

There is a brief walk down to the water... I brought a flashlight, but I leave it in the car. The full moon is pale, but gives off as much light as two people could want for such a walk. The way isn't dangerous. At the bottom of the ravine the water has carved out, there is a rock bed, but the wooden walkway will lead us down safely. Once we get to the bottom, we immediately shed what little clothing we've worn. I warn you not to dive in, because it's shallow at the beginning, but incredibly deep near the rock ledges. The water feels quite warm, even though that's only because it's night time. Looking around, I feel a sense of deep, seamless peace. It feels, truly, like God has made this night for us. After looking at the calm trees in contrast to the foaming water of the falls, my gaze falls to you, naked and wet. You look chilly, because you've stood up to show your incredible curves off to me. I need to warm you up.

Walking down to the water, I try to watch my step, but with your breasts shining off the silver light of the moon, that's nearly impossible. We have shoes on to protect our feet against rocks, fortunately. When I reach you, I wrap my arms around you, press my lips to yours, and allow my tongue to dance with yours. It soothes me to be so close to you, but from here in, the night is about you. I have seen what I came to see. Now my goal is to make this a night you will never, so long as you live, forget a moment of.

After I break contact, I look into your eyes, which are so similar to the little pond we have here... dark, shimmering pools of wonder. I whisper my love to you, and you whisper yours in return... a renewal of our vows in this wondrous place of peace. I lead you gently to the water, where we can be warm once more. Once we are away from the rock bed, and floating on our own, I kiss you again, allowing us to sink into the dark, enveloping water. Before holding our breath becomes uncomfortable, we rise to the surface and our lips entangle themselves once more, now with rising need. You need to feel release to let yourself become one with this awesome place. I need to give you that release.

Very carefully, I lead you over to a small patch of logs and rocks in the far right corner of the pool. There is no water falling here, and it hasn't rained in a few days, so the rocks are quite dry once we're out of the water. We clamber quickly across a rock ledge that juts out over the deepest part of the pool -a good diving board- and make our way to the waterfall itself. The water doesn't run hard enough to knock our feet from us, or deep enough to submerge us if we lay on the worn, curvy shelf, but it will keep our bodies wet and thus warm as we begin to make love. Once I have helped you down on your back, and we are comfortable, I kiss you once more and begin my journey. My mouth blazes a trail from your lips to your neck, reaching your breasts and scaling the peaks of your nipples with ease and love. The soft, elegant moans and gasps that your throat creates urge me to continue with haste, but I know how to please you after all this time... I know to move slowly down your stomach.

Your belly is so sensitive. And if I pause at your navel for just a moment and lick around it, I know you will be flooded when I finally arrive. And if I take my time caressing your lower belly with my lips, then when I first wrap my lips around your clit, I know I will be rewarded with a scream and a powerful, liquefying orgasm. This time is no different, and your fingers lace themselves into my hair as your lower abdomen tightens along with your pussy walls, and you positively howl at the moon. After you've calmed down a bit and finished your refraction period (always 32 seconds... go figure), I go back down on your soaking slit, and before long, you're having your second, more serene orgasm... no screaming, just a slight sigh of release.

I stand up before you. I am erect, and hard as the rock you are lying on. We look around briefly, and then settle on a rock about waist high. My first thought was to enter you from the front, with you sitting on top of the rock, but it was just too high for that, and I admit I'm not exceptionally tall. Noting the look of disappointment (I know you adore that position and frontal entry), you hop down off the rock, bend over it, and wiggle your bottom at me. Now grinning, I can't refuse such an invitation. Your pussy is hot and drenched and incredibly inviting as I slide my long, thick cock inside of you. Immediately you gasp and push back against me, and I know what it is you're looking for.

Within seconds, we've fallen into our rhythm; I thrust forward, you thrust backward, and we let the momentum carry us back to the beginning to do it again. No matter how often we make love, it never ceases to be carnal, cerebral, or incredibly loving. My true mate...

With my right hand on your hip and my left on your breasts, I growl at you a command. You look back questioningly, but my thrusting is bringing you to the edge of another crashing orgasm. With another few pumps, you tilt your head up and howl once more at the full, warm glow of the moon, then stand up and do as I asked. I dive into the pool again right beside you, glad you agreed to try this. When we get back to where the water is up to our necks, but we can touch bottom, I pick you up, and place you directly atop my cock, still rigid despite the water. A grin lights up your face... you remember describing this fantasy to me back when we were still college kids. I hold you close to me as we make aquatic love near the rock bed that we entered from. With a whispered warning, I feel the familiar electricity in my loins, and as my thrusting grows more urgent, your walls collapse around my hard, loaded cock as we orgasm simultaneously, both calling to the moon this time around. After it ends, and my cock slips out of your sated pussy, we rest our foreheads against each other, me arms still keeping you aloft. We whisper our vows of love once more, and I carry you back to the car, tossing our clothes over my shoulder along the way.

Though you sleep the whole ride home, you smile. My heart warms to see you lying in the passenger seat, naked and grinning. Our early morning waterfall was everything I hoped it would be to you.