Early One Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You look like such a slut hanging over my legs waiting for your spanking. You make me so wet, just thinking of all the dirty and nasty things I want to do with your ass. And with that nasty, cum smelling mouth of yours. " I say, admiring your ass with the thong. I give you a slap and you gasp a little from the surprise.

"Thank you mistress. "

"Tell me, are you my naughty little slut? My dirty little whore?"

"Yes mistress, I am your naughty little slut. And your dirty little whore. "

"And being such a slut and a whore you need to get you punishment. Now you remember the rules, you must count off each stroke or I will have to start all over again. And if I do, then you know you'll have a red, sore bottom. "

"Yes mistress, I will keep count"

"Good boy"

As your spanking commences you count each stroke on you ass. And each stroke makes your ass get redder and redder. But it is very evident that you like your spanking because your cock is coming back to life and is pushing against my leg. And it is also turning me on. The feel of your firm little ass against my hand, the warmth radiating from you, and the way your moan out the number, are making me wetter and wetter.

After your spanking is over I have you kneel over the toilet, while I slowly rub your ass. It is warm and red, and I love spreading you ass cheeks and getting a good look at your cute little asshole. It has been awhile since I played with it, and now is as good a time as any. Especially with how wet and horny I am from giving you your spanking. I pull your thong down so it is with your pants at you ankles.

I turn around and reach for my purse and open it. It takes but 30 seconds to find what I am seeking, and my pussy gets wetter and more swollen just thinking about what I will do to you with it. Turning again I can see you looking back, trying to see what it is I have gotten out of my purse.

"Pet, turn around this is going to be another surprise for you. "

"Yes mistress. " I can tell from your voice that you are once again extremely excited and at the same time frightened by the thought of what I am going to do to you.

I life my dress and place the object on my waist and position it so it is just right. I sigh and moan a little as I slip part of it into me. My engorged and reddened pussy lips press against it, and every time my clit is rubbed I feel a surge of warmth flow through my body. Then I once again search through my purse and find a small tube.

"Are you ready my little cuntsucker?"

"Yes mistress, I am ready. " you say as your cock throbs with anticipation.

"Good, my little slut, you won't have to wait long to find out. " I whisper to you, just inches from your ear, leaning over your back. Feeling what I have on, you whimper a little. But not just in pain, but pleasure. Knowing that I will be gentle on you at first.

Back on my heels I open the tube and smooth some of the substance on your ass, and inside, making certain you are well lubricated. Then I put some in my palm and rub it up and down the object at my waist. Coming back to you, I slip one of my fingers in your ass. Slowly I slide it in and out, before putting another finger in your ass. You moan a little bit as my fingers find your prostate and rub it over and over.

"Oh mistress…thank you, your fingers feel so good in my ass…"

Satisfied with getting you ready, I pull my fingers out of you, and you whimper in protest. I place it at the entrance to you ass. You clench a little bit, but relax as I reach around and begin to stroke your hardened cock.

I push a bit, letting you feel it coming to invade your cute little ass. Then I push harder and just the tip slips into you. You whimper a little bit from the pain and I can see your ass clenching around it, I cannot tell whether to push it out or pull it in further.

Then I begin to slowly push further into and then pulling out to the tip, then in an inch more. I continue doing this for a total of 7 inches, each time I put more in you push back trying to get more in.

"Do you like this my slut? Do you like it when I fuck your ass with my strap-on?"

"Yes mistress I do. I love it when you fuck me with your strap-on. " You say, humping against my hand on your cock, and the 7-inch long, and 1 ½ inch around strap-on dildo.

I increase my pace bit-by-bit, loving how the dildo looks when it goes into your ass, and the how the smaller dildo inside myself feels pushing inside me. You begin to groan softly, your cock oozing precum.

"Oh pet, your ass is so tight, I love the way the dildo looks sliding in and out of your ass. It's so erotic, and makes me so wet. "

I grab your hips and begin to fuck you harder and faster.

"Uhhhh Mistress... Oh god... "

"You love being my little slut don't you? You love me fucking your ass don't you? Filling that cute little ass with cock. "

"Yes mistress... Oh god it feels so good. "

I lean over you and fuck you harder. One hand reaches underneath you to pump your cock while the other continues holding on to your hip. I can feel my orgasm quickly approaching; just thinking about what I'm doing to you causes a bolt of lightening to go down my spine right to clit.

"Thank you Mistress... " you whimper as I pump your ass.

Every inch of me is tingling; my nipples feel like bullets, my pussy is almost unbearable hot, my cunt lips cling to the dildo inside me, and my clit is almost standing out on its on like a small cock.

"Mistress, oh god mistress... "

"You are not allowed to cum yet. "

"Yes mistress," you groan.

In almost seconds from saying that I erupt with such an intense orgasm I practically scream. My pussy is convulsing so tightly that it will not let the dildo slide, and the juices from my pussy begin to run down my thighs. I fuck your ass uncontrollably.

"Cum now slut, you may cum now!" I moan out, slapping you on a ass a few times before resuming my pace.

You let out a loud groan, your head tilting back and I feel your cock surge and release your cum. Jet after jet of hot thick cum coats the floor.

All the while I am still fucking your ass, just the way your ass looks with the dildo pistoning in and out gets me more excited, and I orgasm again. But this time I gradually slow my pace, from fucking to a lover's speed.

"Did you enjoy that my whore?"

"Yes mistress. Very much so. "

"Good. "

After a few minutes, I slow enough so that I am barely pulsing in and out of you, the dildo fully immersed in your ass. My hands run over your back, feeling the sweat and muscle. I slow rub your back and you arch in appreciation. After a few seconds I pull the dildo out of you, and slowly stand up. My legs wobble from my orgasm, but I get over to the paper towel dispenser and clean the dildo off. I pull more out and throw them to you to clean the floor off and yourself.

"Now that, was a wonderful lunch…I cannot wait until dinner…"

"Mistress??"

"Perhaps, but first of all you need to clean me up. " I say, walking over to you and slipping a foot onto your shoulder so that my entire pussy and thighs are in easy access for you to clean.

Leaning my head back I close my eyes as you clean me. Your tongue licking up all the juices that had leaked down. Then you begin to tongue my clit and I allow this for a few minutes, but have no intention of cumming right now.

"Alright pet, now get your pants and thong on, we have to get home. "

"Yes mistress" You say quickly standing up, pulling up your pants and zipping them.

I grab my purse and walk over to you, flattening myself against you and grinding my hips against you. My hands going back to grab your sore ass, and gently massage them , while I kiss you roughly, tasting myself on you. Your hands remain at your sides, and I am very pleased with this. After a few more seconds I break the kiss and walk towards the door.

"Come pet, we still have much to do today. It's not even twelve o'clock, the day is still very young…"

I hope you enjoyed the story. Any feedback is always appreciated: positive or otherwise. I will probably be writing another story soon but am not certain. It all depends upon how many requests I get and how tight my schedule is. Also I will thank Jason, my true little slut, for adding some of the sub dialog.

12