Earning an 'A'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again I could imagine my mother looking down at me, not sure if she was going to scold or praise me. Although now, the undeniably sexy legs hanging down from beneath the short dress, and the large tits which partially hid her face, told me that it wasn't me mother. As her hand reached down towards me, I took it, wondering where in the world she was going to take me now . When I finally stood, the big brown eyes of Ms. Virginia Brown sent the last flickers of my mother's image back into my brain's deepest recesses. When she spoke, the effects of the early evening party, and my flight to this point in time hit me like a ton of bricks. All of my strength drained from my body as I listened to her well disguised plan of attack.

"Phil, I have to go to the bathroom," she said matter-of-factly. "Be a sport and let me use yours."

"I can't let you in," I said rapidly. "It's against the rules."

"Only if we get caught. Besides. It's an emergency. I'm gonna' bust if I don't go now. You don't want me to go in the bushes, do you?"

"But I can't. If they…"

"Come on Phil. I can't wait anymore. If I don't go now I'm gonna' piss right here at the door."

She was beginning to bounce around like a little kid who still hadn't learned how to control their bladder. The look in her eyes also showed the genuine, desperate condition she was in. Knowing that no one would ever really know that she was here, I agreed to let her in.

"Okay, but keep it down. If someone sees me bringing you in here, my ass is grass. Let's go."

I put the key into the lock with the skill of a full-time burglar. I was surprised at how panic had turned all of my fingers into thumbs just a few minutes ago. We hurried up the stairs as quietly as possible, Ms. Black staying as close behind me as she could. As we went from floor to floor, I began to wonder if she really had to piss, and if she was grabbing a look at my ass in the same underhanded way I had taken one of hers. When we reached my floor I opened the stairwell door first, making sure that no one was in the hall. There were only three other rooms occupied during the summer break, but I wasn't willing to take any unnecessary chances. We quietly walked down to my room, and as I went to unlock my door, I felt Ms. Black standing, what I thought, was a little too close to me. As I turned to look back at her over my shoulder, she stared back into my eyes with those big brown orbs that were always hidden under glasses. I stood frozen, hypnotized by their dark and mysterious gaze.

"Phil. The door. I've got to piss."

"Sorry."

I opened the door and quickly took her hand, pulling her into my room. I closed the door and locked it, listening to see if I could hear anyone out in the hall, even though I was pretty sure that no one would be there. Better safe than sorry. I was concentrating so intently on my ability to hear that I never sensed the pressure being put upon my body by Ms Black. She was leaning against my back so firmly that I began to feel her breathing despite the well padded buffer of her tits. Her crotch was being pushed firmly into my ass while she leaned her head onto my shoulder, listening too for that make-believe hall monitor. Once again, a paralyzing sense of panic filled my body. Even though the woman behind me wasn't exerting a crushing pressure, my ability to breathe was greatly diminished. Had it not been for her soft plea of pity, we might still be standing there today.

"Phil," she whispered. "I've got to piss. Now!"

Prodded back into action by a damsel in distress, I reached for the light switch which turned on a lamp by the window. Before I could turn to show her where the bathroom was, Virginia Black had searched it out herself and was heading for the toilet as fast as she could. I watched with amazement, as in one graceful motion she went about her business. While she reached out to close the bathroom door, she brought the skirt of her dress up around her waist. Still fixated by the performance I was witnessing, she flipped a thumb into the waistband of her panty and began to pull it down over her ass. The door of the bathroom swung shut just ass the crack of her ass was coming into view. As I slowly went to sit on my bed and rest my weary body, the sound that came from within my bathroom made me stop just before my own ass landed onto the mattress. I held my breath, not wanting any noise to clash with the loud sound her urine made as it freely flowed out of her body and into the toilet. Even over the splashing reverberation the jet of fluid made, I could hear a sigh of relief being expelled by the mature woman pissing in my toilet. Gradually, the noise of the forceful stream subsided until the last contractions of her bladder yielded only intermittent groups of drops. Feeling somewhat embarrassed by my unexpected eavesdropping, I sat on my bed and waited for her to come out. After what seemed to be an overly long period of time needed to wipe one's crotch after pissing, I heard a somewhat humiliated voice come from inside the bathroom.

"Phil. I need a roll of toilet paper. Can you get me one."

As her words funneled into my ears, the memory of the last piece of toilet paper, fighting to remain on the small cardboard roll, reentered my brain. Finally, my habit of not taking care of tasks when they present themselves had reared its ugly head and struck in a most unusual way. Sitting on my bed like a motionless statue of marble, I heard a self-conscious voice call out for a little bit of help once again.

"Phil? Are you there? I need some toilet paper. There's none in here."

"Yeah. Sure," I finally called back. "Sorry about that. I forgot to replace it. Sorry."

I prayed that my voice conveyed my true feelings. I stood, trying to remember where I had put my last purchase of paper. Suddenly I remembered that I had put it under my bed. Falling to my hands and knees, I reached under the bed and pulled out a package of 24-rolls. Stuff is cheaper when bought in bulk. I hurried to the bathroom door and grabbed the knob. It was then that I froze in my tracks. I suddenly remembered that there was a fifty year old woman sitting half naked on my toilet seat. I couldn't just open the door and walk in. Well, I could, but I didn't want to. I instantly recalled the time when I was 12 years old. I had been outside playing over my friends house when the urge to piss hit me the way it had hit Ms. Black. I ran into his house and burst into the bathroom without the slightest hesitation. You can imagine my shock when I saw his overweight grandmother doing exactly what Virginia Black was doing now. Nightmares filled my dreams for the next two weeks. That traumatic experience made me falter now. I knew that Ms. Black looked a whole lot better than my friend's grandmother, but I found it hard to see a woman much older than myself waiting to wipe her crotch after taking a piss. At last, the pleasant voice from within the tiny room gave me enough courage to do what I had to.

"Phil? Is that you? Did you find any paper? Phil?"

Hearing her voice, I did what I could. I opened the door slightly and slipped the package of toilet paper into the room. I then quickly shut the door.

"Come on Phil. Stop playing games with me. You know I can't reach it from over her. Besides, I don't need that much. Now get in here and give me a roll of paper before I get a permanent ring around my ass."

There was a tone of humor, and a tone of seriousness in her voice. I knew that she was right, but the idea of being inside a bathroom with an older woman who was seated on a toilet just didn't seem right. Nonetheless, I had to do what I had to do in order to get rid of her. Once she wiped herself, she would have no reason to stay. I could let her walk herself to her car, and I could get some shuteye. I grabbed the handle of the door and turned the knob, slowly entering a world that would forever change my outlook towards older women.

As the door slowly swung open, my eyes fell upon the sight of Ms. Virginia Black, sitting as comfortably as a woman can sit on a toilet. She seemed not the least bit embarrassed at the situation we had found ourselves in. She smiled brightly as she stared at me with her enormously round eyes. The skirt of her cute summer dress was collected neatly onto her lap; her panty gathered around her ankles. Her strong, firm legs immediately drew my stare, obscuring everything else that might have been focused upon. Toned and tanned, just like the legs that had almost gotten me in trouble with her in the first place, they seemed to have a magnetic pull that I couldn't escape. They looked just as good while sitting on a toilet as they had when they pushed a high performance car to its limits. A high arch of tanned skin made it obvious that she wore a two piece bathing suit. The white skin of her untanned ass was smooth and tight. When I finally realized that I was staring, I turned my head quickly in the opposite direction. An uncomfortable amount of time passed with nothing being done or said. It was finally Virgin Black who broke the silence.

"Could you get me a roll Phil?" she asked as she pointed at the package of rolls.

I bent down and ripped the plastic wrap, hurrying as fast as I could to accomplish my technical task. Without turning around, I reached back with a new, soft roll. A slightly annoyed sound of exasperation came from the woman in my bathroom. I heard some movement and then words from my seated guest.

"Phil. I'm sure that you've already seen everything a woman has to offer. I'm no different from any other girl you've been with. We're all made the same. Now stop fooling around, and turn around and give me that roll of paper."

Relenting to her logical argument, I slowly turned and looked at her once more, my right arm stretching out with the new roll of toilet paper. She took the roll from my hand and continued to carry on a conversation with me as if we were in her office at work, discussing some matter of business.

"This is a nice set-up you have here. Don't you have a roommate?"

"Not during the summer," I said as if on some kind of truth serum. "There aren't enough students in the summer months so we get private rooms. It's not a bad deal. Most of the other rooms don't have bathrooms."

"So you're all alone?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Oh nothing."

As she talked and gathered information, I watched as she unraveled a length of paper and folded it over on itself, preparing to do what she needed to do. It wasn't until she began to wiggle and move that I knew she was going perform her act right in front of me. She lifted her skirt before I could react. The expertly trimmed edge of her soft, brown pubic hairs appeared in an instant. She spread her legs and lifted her ass slightly off of the toilet seat as she prepared to put her hand between her legs. Not wanting to see any more, I quickly turned and fled as the interloping grandmother used the soft paper in her hand to absorb the last remnants of urine that might still be dripping from her pisshole. I walked quickly to my bed, not knowing how I got into this mess, or how I was going to get out of it. My day had started normally, but somewhere between then and now, everything had turned inside out and upside down. I sat on my bed and put my head in my hands, wishing that I could close my eyes and go to sleep, waking in the morning to the fact that what was happening was all a dream. In the distance, I heard the toilet flush and the sound of water running in the sink. So much for the dream possibility, but finally, this day would end. Twenty-four hours of unanticipated occurrences would cease and I would be able to curl up on my bed and go to sleep.

The door to my bathroom finally opened after what seemed to be a very long time needed to wash one's hands, and the figure of Virginia Black stepped out. Had I been standing up with my hand on the door to my room, I might have been able to whisk her out quickly. I might also have been able to see that her panty was draped over the bar that held the shower curtain, having been washed in my sink and placed there to dry. Obviously, she didn't plan on putting it back on in the near future. Instead, I remained sitting on my bed, too tired to move. I sat and watched as my older supervisor slowly circumnavigated the minimal space of my temporary abode. As she made her way towards the large sliding window, she raised each foot and removed her sandals, throwing them into a corner and out of the way. She stood in front of the window and opened it as wide as it would go. The thought of running at her with all of my might and pushing her out of that window crossed my mind. The problem of explaining her presence and the failed attempt at flying on her part made that option impractical. I opted to stay where I was and wait for her to leave on her own.

Acting as comfortably as she would in her own home, Virginia Black began to stretch in front of the open window, reaching and twisting into positions that would pull muscles from my bones. She spread her feet as far apart as her dress would allow and then bent down to touch her toes. First reaching to her left, and then to her right. One would think that she could compete with the girls that were on our school's gymnastic team. Still looking outside, the words she said next should have awoken me form my stupor like a bucket of water thrown onto a sleeping cat, but instead I let them exit my head like water through a sieve.

"I always do this before I go to bed. It makes me sleep like a baby."

She twisted her body at the waist a few more times and then did something that did get my attention. Through the hazy screen that fatigue can place over one's eyes, I watched as Ms. Virginia Black pulled the skirt of her dress up to the middle of her thighs. She spread her feet even further than she had before and bent over, grabbing her ankles with her hands. Slowly, she bent her upper body down until I began to see her face appear between her legs. Her hair hung down to the floor as she looked directly at me from a very unorthodox angle. A wide smile formed across her face as she maintained her balance with ease.

"Well," she said with deserved pride. "How do I look?"

I closed my eyes as I spoke, somewhat amazed by the annoyance and aggravation I heard in my voice, in spite of the first-rate show. Had I not been as tired as I was, I might have told her how impressed I truly was. Instead, I chided her as if she was a little girl.

"Isn't it about time you went home? You took your piss. I'm tired and I want to go to sleep. What more do you want out of me?"

I know now how stupid my last question was. Back then however, I never, in my wildest dreams, thought that she would do what she did. I kept my eyes closed and put my face into my hands with frustration. I wondered what I had to do in order to get her out of my room. Engrossed by my own displeasure in how things were working out for me with Ms. Virginia Black, I never noticed that she had taken a seat next to me on my bed until she spoke softly into my ear.

"Please don't be mad at me Phil. I didn't mean to upset you. I thought you liked my company. Let me make it up to you."

Instantly, all of the courage I had when I expressed my disapproval with her behavior vanished, replaced by my previous fears. I got up from my bed, taking numerous steps in different directions and ending up not going anywhere. I was lost inside of my own 15 by 15 foot cell. But then again, there was no place to hide. I turned bravely to face the monster that was relentlessly hunting me. My greatest fears were realized when I saw her rise from my bed and begin to walk towards me. Automatically I took a couple of steps backwards and then turned to flee through my only safe avenue of escape. Had she not been blocking my path to the open window, I might have taken that road, in spite of the fifty foot fall. I reached the door handle in a second and tried to make my getaway, forgetting that I had been the one who had locked the door. Had I been younger I might have cried when I realized that my fate had been sealed by my own hand. With my face pressed against the cold, steel door that held me prisoner in my own room, I suddenly felt the warm, soft body of Ms Virginia Black press against my back. Instinctively I spun around to face my pursuer, exposing my soft underbelly to her razor sharp trappings, and of a fate that I thought would be worse than death.

When I was a child, my father's sister had played the part that Virginia Black was performing now. My aunt was a fat, loud woman, struggling to impose her will upon anyone that she could. Unfortunately, I was a very easy target when I was five years old. Whenever she came to visit, she would search me out, squeezing my face until it was grotesquely distorted and planting a big, cold, wet kiss on my lips. I cried when I knew she was coming. I begged my parents to intercede, telling them that I would do anything for them if they would only protect me from her assaults. The years of abuse continued, with everyone having a good laugh at my suffering, except me. I'm positive that my masked anxiety concerning older women could have its lineage traced back to my aunt. And now, nine years after it had ended with her death, the incarnate ghost of my aunt was after me once again.

I held my eyes tightly shut, afraid that I would see the clown-like face of my aunt looking back at me. If I had had them open, I would have seen the eager face of a horny woman. After turning the light off with the switch by the door, she reached out with her hands and held my face gently, her long fingers trying to convey the passion she was about to enthusiastically extend to me. In my mind however, I felt the vice-like grip of my aunt's stubby talons remolding the features of my face. Slowly, Virginia Black brought her lips to mine, her fresh smelling, warm breath, lightly wafting over my face. In its place, I smelled the gross, animal-like pant of my aunt and the boiling heat of her smoke-filled lungs smothering me.

I was positive that I would soon taste the ashtray flavor of her cigarette-sucking lips, and feel the wet slime of her bloated mouth coating my face. The urge to vomit was unbearable. I could feel my stomach churning as a cold, wet sweat seeped out of every pore of my body. I might have saved myself by pushing Ms. Black away and throwing her out the door had I not been raised in the flat plains region of the mid-west. I had made the mistake of raising my hand to my mother when I was eight or nine years old. I remember that I had slapped her hand for some juvenile reason, unleashing the wrath of my father when he got home from work. I swear that my rump didn't stop generating its own heat for three days.

The words, "A real man never strikes a lady. You understand me boy?" were indelibly etched into my being that day. As a result, the palms of my hands remained glued to my door as the lips of Ms. Virginia Black turned the key, that emptied the water, that cooled the rods, that generated the heat of my nuclear power plant. The resulting heat and fallout caused by the meltdown of my inner core would not become worldwide news, or even make the local channels, but it would become for me the most memorable event of my life.

As soon as Virginia Black's lips touched mine, I immediately knew that what was happening to me now had nothing to do with my aunt. Soft and gentle, they produced an instant settling effect to my stomach. Short in duration, four lightly placed kisses made me open my eyes in order to discover the source of such pleasure. Recognizing the face of the older woman I had worked for this summer, I instinctively attempted to pull my lips from hers, still unable to overcome the lifelong effects of my aunt's assaults. Fortunately, the tightly packed atoms of the security door that protected my room prevented my head from moving. She continued to kiss me, with each successive kiss becoming longer and more passionate.