Earning His Keep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked up the brochures as if I had no interest.

"Be my guest. If he gives you any trouble, just let me know. I doubt that he will. He's been dying to dress up like a sissy anyway."

Chris was dying, alright. He was dying of embarrassment as he stripped in front of Jan. When he removed his pants, Jan howled in disappointment.

"His legs are hairy! Now, how can he be Shirley Temple with hairy legs?"

"You know where the bathroom is. I'd use the electric razor before I shaved him."

I listened as Jan shaved his legs. She shaved his armpits, as well. She spoke to him as if he were a toddler, giving gentle instructions. When Jan burst into laughter, I knew she'd removed his boxers and saw his little dick for the first time.

"Well, Shirley, I guess we won't have to worry about that peeking through the waistband, will we? Does it ever get hard? It's so small, it isn't even long enough to hang down!"

Eventually, Jan led my smooth and contrite husband by the hand into the living room. I hadn't seen his dick that small since I'd hosed him down with cold water in the backyard.

"Raise your arms, Shirley. Let's get this pretty little undershirt and panties on."

Chris complied as Jan dressed him in the undershirt and the panties. Once the petticoats were on, he was ready for the dress.

"But we'll put your shoes and socks on first. Sit down; this is something big girls can do for themselves."

Mortified, Chris sat on the floor and put his shoes and socks on. Jan had to show him how to fold the socks so the little pink roses could be seen. Once that was finished, he stood and raised his arms so that Jan could slip the dress over his head. She tugged and pulled at the dress until it lay perfectly over his petticoats. Just as I expected, Chris's ruffled panties were plainly visible. He looked delightfully ridiculous.

"Look at you! If you had a mop of curly hair, you would look exactly like Shirley Temple! I'll bet you can sing the lollipop song. Do you know the words?"

Rule Number Four betrayed him once again.

"Yes, Jan, I know the words."

I feigned disgust and pretended to leave for the kitchen. As before I used the hand held camera. We didn't want the audio portion spoiled by our amusement. Even so Jan giggled as Chris obediently sang and danced to the famous tune:

On the good ship Lollipop, It's a sweet trip to the candy shop, Where bon bons play, On the sunny beach of peppermint bay.

Jan teased him without mercy throughout the day. I managed to use the hand held camera to record him without his knowledge. The final editing caught Chris bending forward with his hands on his knees and swaying his ruffled panties at the video camera.

I have to admit that I was feeling more than amusement as I filmed Chris. As he stood in front of Jan with tears in his eyes and his thumb in his mouth, I felt empowered, giddy with the plans I had for him.

After five years of marriage, Chris was finally earning his keep.

I let Jan say her good-bye to Chris before I stashed the hand held and joined them in the foyer. Jan put her arms around him and hugged him tightly. She lifted him up on his toes, which gave me a beautiful view of his frilly little girl underpants.

"Good-bye Shirley. If you are very good, perhaps Carol will let you dress up for Auntie Jan again. She might even let you come to my house, sometime. I could be your babysitter! Would you like that? Would you like Auntie Jan to baby-sit little Shirley?"

Chris knew better than tell a lie.

"I hope Carol will decide that I'm too old for a baby sitter, Auntie Jan."

"I have no problem with that, I said. " It sounds like the two of you have finally found something in common. Maybe this will make up for the years of ill feelings between the two of you."

"Bye Carol, I'll see Monday. Let me know about the brochures."

I was barely in my leather chair when Chris was kneeling at my feet. I flipped through the brochures and ignored him until he spoke. Stammered is more like it.

"Carol, are you really going to let Jan...you know...treat me like..."

"Like a sissy? Sure, why not? I have no interest in indulging your silly games. Really, Chris? A Shirley Temple dress? I knew you were a submissive wimp, but I had no idea how seriously you take this sissy thing? Did you enjoy playing dress up with Jan?"

"No Carol. I was terrified and humiliated. Doing it for real isn't like fantasizing. I wanted to die! She took pictures of me with her phone camera. Do you think she might show them to someone?"

"I don't know, Chris, you know how she is. There's no telling what Jan will do. If I were you, I would be on my best behavior. You never know when "Auntie Jan" will want you to sing and dance for her. I want no part of it. I don't mind beating your ass when you need it, or putting your dick in a cage, but I'm not into the sissy thing. Look at you, in your frilly party dress. You look absurd. You look pathetic. Do you think Jan gets off being your "Auntie?" She loved seeing you make a complete fool of yourself."

I took the box from the coffee table and handed it to him.

"I don't want to see any of this again, if I can help it. Take this and that ridiculous dress into the guest room. You can keep your naughty things in there, from now on. If Jan wants to play with you, you will obey her, but you will never forget to follow The Rules. Have I made myself clear?"

"Yes, dear, I understand."

"Good, go hang up your dresses and put your box in the closet. And stay off of the furniture."

* * * * *

"Oh, my God, Carol! He actually stood there and sang the lollipop song?"

"Monica, he not only sang, he danced! Jan had him prancing and wagging his ass with his hands on his knees!"

"I can't wait to see it. It sounds like he's ready for more fun with Auntie Jan. The fact that he was already intimidated by your friend and the threat of the basement has taken all of the fun out of his submission. That always makes for a premium product. Are you ready to step it up another notch?"

"The other phone is ringing, now. That should be Jan. I'm letting him pick it up."

"Wonderful, I'll let you go, then. Remember to use as much light as possible."

"Will do, Monica. I'll talk to you later."

* * * * *

"Hi, Shirley! Where's your mommy?"

"Carol," Chris called, "Jan is on the phone."

"Tell her to hold on, I'll be there in a minute."

"Jan, Carol says she'll be with you in a moment."

"No problem, Shirley, did you have fun the other day?"

"You know that I can't lie to you."

"Then tell me, did you have fun dressing up and singing for Auntie Jan?"

"No, Jan, I didn't have a good time."

"But, Shirley, it was your little dress and it was your pretty undies. How did it feel to finally wear them in front of someone?"

"I've never been more humiliated in my life."

"But isn't that why you bought them? Don't you want to be teased and humiliated?"

"Not anymore, Jan. It wasn't like I thought it would be, not at all."

"Oh Shirley, I'm sorry, I was looking forward to playing with you again! Isn't Carol going in to the store today?"

"Carol," he called, "Are you going in to work today?"

"Tell her that I'm getting ready to go right now."

"Jan, she's getting ready, now."

"Shirley, ask Carol if I can come over and play with you today."

"Carol, Jan wants to know if she can come and play with me today."

"It's up to you, Chris. Do you want Jan to spend the day with you?"

"I'd rather not, dear."

"Would you rather take a trip down to the basement?"

"No, dear, I don't want to go downstairs ever again."

"Then, you'd better ask Jan to come and play. I'd show her some respect, if I were you. Didn't you tell me that she took some photos of you in your dress?"

"Jan," he said into the phone, "Will you please come over and play with me?"

"Only if you promise to be good and do as Auntie Jan tells you to do."

"I promise...Auntie Jan. I'll be good and do as I'm told."

"Oh goody, I have a new game to play! Tell Carol that I'm on my way."

* * * * *

Twenty minutes later, Jan arrived with a large shopping bag.

"Hi Shirley, are you ready to have some fun?"

"I'm ready to do as I'm told," he hung his head and said, "Auntie Jan."

"Hi Jan, with all of his things, you've brought him some more?"

"Oh, we're going to have fun! I brought lots of fun things for Shirley."

"Just remember The Rules. There is a plaque hanging in the kitchen, if you need it. I'm leaving the basement unlocked, but call me first before you use it."

"I don't think we'll need the basement. We can have lots of fun up here."

Before I left, I took Chris in my arms. We said good-bye the conventional way that all couples do. I even gave him a deep French kiss and looked at him lasciviously.

"Be good and I'll make it up to you tonight."

He actually thought that I meant conventional lovemaking! His penis was hard against his jeans. How ironic, that Chris now fantasizes about having normal sex with his wife!

"Okay, enough of that! Shirley, why don't you go and take off your clothes while I talk to Carol?"

Once Chris was gone, we got out the hand-held recorder and placed it where I could get it without Chris knowing I was there. I slammed the door and went to the kitchen to hide.

"There you are, all naked and shaved. Come sit over here and I'll show you my surprise."

Chris took his place on the floor next to the coffee table.

"Since Carol won't allow you on the furniture, I had to think of a pretend game to play"

Jan reached into her bag and withdrew a bonnet, a bib and an adult sized diaper.

"We're going to play baby!"

* * * * *

By the time I had the hand held camera trained on Chris; Jan had already spread the adult sized baby blanket on the floor. The kinky baby articles were all gifts from Monica. The curtains were wide open, allowing plenty of light for the three hidden cameras and the one I held. My job was to zoom in for the close-ups and leave the rest of the filming to the other cameras.

"Okay, Baby, lay down on your blanky, so your Auntie Jan can diaper you. That's a good Baby, spread your legs and raise up your knees."

I zoomed in as Jan lifted Chris's butt and slipped the diaper beneath him.

"Darn it, I left Baby's powder in the car. You stay right there, just as you are. Auntie Jan will be right back. Here, you can suck on your binky until I return."

I couldn't get a close-up of his face without being seen, but I captured a great profile of Chris, sucking the pacifier with his legs raised. I was amazed how obedient he was. Even with Jan out of the room, he held his position and sucked loudly on his binky. I zeroed in on his tiny penis and his hairless balls. His limp dick was proof that Chris wasn't enjoying his predicament. I'm sure that his mind was on the pillory and the paddle that was just below the blanket where he lay.

"Here we are. Baby can't be diapered without powdering his little bottom."

Jan sprinkled the powder liberally on his genitals before lifting his butt to sprinkle the crotch of the diaper and his bottom.

Doesn't that feel nice? All babies love the feel of a woman's soft hands rubbing baby powder on their bottoms. Isn't it nice, how much easier and safer diapers have become to use? No more pins to prick Baby's bottom. That's a good Baby; let Auntie Jan put your pretty little booties on."

Jan began with his big toe and played the game all women do when they dress a baby. I got a beautiful close-up of the final line and the tickle that follows the verse: "And this little piggy went wee wee weee...all the way home!"

"There, now Baby's feet will stay warm and cozy. Let's sit Baby up so Auntie Jan can put on his pretty bonnet. We don't want Baby's head to get cold."

Chris sucked furiously on the pacifier. He was trying not to cry, but his tears gave him away.

"Don't cry, Baby. We're all diapered and dressed. Let's see if we can cheer up Baby. Here's a pretty rattle. Show Auntie Jan how you can shake your rattle. What a big boy you are! I'll bet you'd like this pretty red ball, too."

Jan continued to torment Chris as he played with his toys and rattle. She finished this part of the script with a game of patty-cake. She removed the pacifier from his mouth and he began to cry uncontrollably.

"Baby must be hungry. Don't cry, Baby. Auntie has a bottle for you. But first we have to put on your bib. See how cute it is! The colors match your bonnet and it has a pretty little kitten on the front. Now, come put you head in Auntie's lap. See, how nice that is? Suck your ba-ba for Auntie Jan."

Jan held Chris's head up and held the bottle as he drank his milk. When the sleeping pills began to kick in, Jan gently laid him down on the flannel blanket. We whispered softly as I moved up closely and filmed Chris, sound asleep and unaware that his bottle was replaced with the pacifier. He sucked his binky with a contented look on his sleeping face.

* * * * *

"Wake up, Baby, naptime is over. Come on and sit up, so that Auntie Jan can take some pictures of Baby."

"Please, Jan, please don't take my picture! Please don't take my picture dressed in...like a baby! Please, Jan!"

"Oh my, Baby has broken Rule number three. Carol isn't going to like that."

You've never seen a man so terrified, so utterly defeated. Chris crawled to the recliner and knelt at Jan's feet. As ridiculous as he looked in his baby attire, it was somehow exciting to watch his diapered bottom wiggle in his diaper.

"Please Jan; you can play with me anytime. I'll do whatever you want, but please don't put me through this! Haven't I suffered enough?"

"All right, we won't tell Carol about this, but you still need to be punished. You can let Auntie Jan punish you, or we can wait for Carol to take you down to the basement."

"Please punish me, Jan! I won't say a word if you punish me and not show anyone my picture!"

Little did he know that I was right behind him, filming his every move.

"Very well; lay down on your blanket so I can remove your diaper."

In a flash, Chris lay on the blanket, his legs spread and raised, waiting for Jan. Once the diaper was removed, she sat forward in the recliner and patted her leg.

"Get over here, Chris. I've been waiting for years to punish you. I'm going to take you over my knee and spank you until you cry like a sissy and beg me to stop."

Chris knew he was breaking all of The Rules by lying across Jan's lap. He was so terrified of the basement that he was about to make his next visit there much worse. Once he was in place, Jan began to spank him. She started slowly, with an upward slap that made his butt cheeks jiggle. Each spank was administered faster and harder, until she'd turned his ass a brilliant shade of pink. As predicted, Chris was soon crying and begging her to stop. That's when I appeared, as if I'd just got home.

"What's going on here? What is he doing on my furniture? I trust you to play with my husband, and you deliberately break The Rules!"

"Carol, I'm sorry; he was begging so, that I was feeling sorry for him. I thought a spanking would save him from a trip to the basement."

"Well, it seems to me that you both need a trip downstairs. Chris, take off that ridiculous bonnet and get your ass downstairs."

Once Chris was gone, I looked at Jan.

"Are you sure that you want to go through with this? You can back out now, if you want."

"Carol, you know that Monica said the more stuff we have, the more money we can make. This is the only way to take him to the next level. Yes, let's do this."

* * * * *

Chris was already on his knees when we came down the stairs. He was too terrified to notice that I'd more than doubled the amount of lights. I had Jan by the ear and pulled her into the center of the room. I cuffed her wrists and attached them to the chain that ran through the pulley on the beam over her head. I fit the harness to her head, but I left the gag off. I used the pulley to raise her until she stood on her toes. I allowed Chris one look at her silk panties as I removed her skirt. I then went to the pillory and opened the top.

"Get over here and get into position! You think you've been beaten? You don't know the meaning of the word. But you're about to find out!"

I don't know if the knowledge that Jan, clad only in her bra and panties, was hanging just out of his line of vision was any consolation for Chris. I didn't use the paddle, as before, to beat his ass. I paddled him with a ping pong paddle. It wouldn't take as long to heal. But the pain was real. I swatted him so hard and for so long that his cries became shrieks of pain,

"We need to shut you up. Here, let's stuff his mouth with this ball gag. I love to watch him drool as I paddle him."

I paddled him until he peed on the floor, and then I beat him some more. I didn't use the cane. I wanted him conscience to listen as I "punished" Jan.

Jan looked quite fetching as she dangled from the ceiling. I'd forgotten just how sweet her bottom was, with its perfect heart shape and the dimples above her cheeks.

"You knew that putting him across your lap is the same as allowing him on my furniture!"

"I'm sorry, Carol; I was just giving him a little spanking!"

"And now, it's you that's about to be spanked. You can't get away, no matter which way you turn. I'll spank you until I believe you've learned your lesson."

I knew it was part of the script. Even so, I loved the sight of Jan dancing on her toes to avoid my hand slapping her butt. I spanked her harder than necessary. I loved how warm her cheeks felt as I slapped them repeatedly. Then, I peered between the leather straps and saw the look in Jan's eyes. This was no longer part of the script. Jan had surrendered. Jan was now mine to use how I pleased.

I stopped spanking her and lowered the chain so she could stand. I took her in my arms and kissed her deeply, my tongue refusing to let her own tongue enter my mouth. I roughly played with her body. I unhooked her bra and pinched her nipples with one hand and played with her dripping pussy with the other until she began to swoon. I held her up with my arms and raised her head, so that I could see her eyes between the leather straps.

"Tell me, Jan, whose baby are you?

"Yours, Carol, I'm your baby."

"Let's go upstairs, but first I have to attend to Chris."

I took a butt plug with a horse's tail and removed the dripping ball gag from his mouth. I used the saliva to lubricate the plug and then worked it into his ass. Apparently, Chris had never experimented with anal masturbation. His rectum was so tight, I was about to give up when his sphincter finally accepted the plug with a pop. I yanked the tail that hung between his legs.

"Don't go away, Jackass, I'm not through with you yet.

* * * * *

I held the ring of the harness as I dragged Jan into the living room. I switched on all the lights, so the room was brightly lit.

"You realize, don't you, why I turned up the lights?"

"Yes, Carol; I know that I'm on camera."

"Good, now tell me how long you've been hiding this submissive side of yours."

"Ever since I've known you, I wanted to tell you. But you married Chris, so I just buried my love for you in my heart."

"So, everything we've done with Chris was just to please me?"

"I wanted to please you, but I liked humiliating Chris. I've always been jealous of him. He has you."

"Now that I know how you feel about me, what do you want to do about it?"

Jan looked so pitiful, as she peered through the straps of the harness.

"I want to follow The Rules."

"I think I'll have to come up with some new rules for you. I have to punish you for not telling me what you wanted, for what you've needed all these years."

"Jan's Rule number one: I will respect and obey My Love without question. Now, say it."