Earning My "A"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know I love you. I want to thrill you, but if you truly mean stop then I stop." That had to be said too, even though he knew it.

"Do your worst then, I trust you."

That made me smile.

The little timer was on the night table, already set. I showed him the numbers as I started it and he laughed out loud. I had set it for 4 hours.

"I think I'll do my best instead." I leaned down and kissed him. "Now tell me how I look."

It was part of the game but he meant it when he said I was beautiful. It should have made me go all gooey inside but instead it only made me bolder.

"No, the ribbon is too much." I touched the velvet at my throat. "You should untie it for me." Bending low, I put him within a breath of my throat while my hair brushed his skin. I offered him the tail of the bow. I felt him take it in his teeth and pulled back, letting it unravel and release.

"Well now I suppose I have to find some other use for it, don't I?"

I did the binding slowly, partly so I wouldn't make a mistake and partly so that he would have a chance to appreciate what I was up to (or let me know if it were too tight.) Over and under, around and up, cinching and dividing and finally a long row of knots likes rings. All of it ending in two long tails. I made a careful knot in the end of one. Pull on that one and it would all be undone, pull on the other and it all got tighter. Mixing them up wouldn't do.

Now he was growing more fully erect and the binding was pulling snug.

"Yes, you could say that someone has been planning," I whispered in his ear, and then gave it a lick for good measure.

Sitting back, I opened my black velvet box. "I even have a little treasure chest."

I wish I could describe the expression on his face. He trusted me, knew that causing him pain was one thing I would not do. Suddenly he seemed to be wondering about the things I would do.

This I'd considered for a while even tried it on myself to be sure. A little should be enough and I knew just how I wanted to use it. The little jar of lip balm came out. This one was peppermint—not just flavored but with real peppermint oil in the base. I put a good amount on my lips then carefully kissed his nipple, letting the balm rub in all around but not in the most sensitive place.

The result wasn't immediate. It took a moment for the tingle to start, having me blow gently on his skin brought the intensity even higher.

I anointed my lips again and repeated my actions on the other side.

Now he was shifting beneath me again, wiggling around even though I held him tight with my knees. I let the cold slick material of my boots rest against his thighs. I settled back just enough to let the tip of him touch the wetness and heat he wanted, lingered then moved away.

I glanced into my velvet box and then back at him. "Calling a halt so soon?"

He had to bite his lip to tell me "no."

"Oh surely you have more to say than that," I knew speaking wouldn't come easily so of course I asked him to do it. "If you want me to continue then just ask me to go on."

Somehow getting the words "please continue, darling" out of him every few steps was the most fun of all. I would stop the most delightful things, just so he could tell me to go on.

He was right about one thing—I did enjoy it even if I'll never tell him that.

I took him to the edge but never over it until he was slick with slowly dripping fluid. Up and down the scale we went as my finger found that spot inside and my tongue kept working. Always stopping too soon.

Once I backed away for almost a full minute, waiting for my invitation to continue, making him watch me use my fingers to please myself. I even told him that I was doing it because he wouldn't, let him say, "Please may I."

I knelt at the head of the bed and told him if he could roll over and get to his knees then he could. He could.

I'd never gotten much joy from a man's mouth but this was different. This made me dizzy, shattered me until I almost lost control, but in the end I pushed him back.

He moved to roll back over but I told him no. I even gave him a little swat on the ass, lightly but it startled him. It startled me too, I'd never thought of doing such a thing.

I stood behind him, reaching into that black velvet box and I could see him remembering all the times he's teased me about strap-ons. It was a thought I let him ponder for a while. I watched him getting ready to tell me no, struggling with himself over whether to say it, I know I was smiling.

Of course I didn't have any such thing. I did have something but not that. The little thing was barely as big as my finger. The difference being that it vibrated at the tip.

I stopped with my hand in the box and waited—he knows me too well. He couldn't have truly believed what he was thinking.

In the end I had another "please continue, darling." It made me want to kiss him.

I reached for the knotted end of the ribbon and gave it a tug, pulling it all away as it went slack. What I wanted next wasn't in that pretty black box. I stepped back a little and slipped out of the beaded thong. The metal was warm and slick and I wrapped it loosely around his cock, using my hand to slide it slowly up and down. Finally my little toy came out of the box and began to hum. Touching him with it, watching him pull the littlest bit away from the tip I was tempted to show it to him. I didn't. Instead I kept teasing with the tip, just enough that he couldn't know what was there. I kept stroking slowly with that string of silver beads.

Before it could go on long enough to satisfy, my hand stopped moving and merely gripped him tight. That's when my little toy slipped in, probing slowly as I held my grip on him firm.

For a second I thought I'd taken him past the edge, but no. I held him tight, my hand not moving even as I could see him trembling. When my hand moved again it was to slide down and away. My little toy was withdrawn and he was left with only my presence behind him until I had him on his back again. Until I was kneeling over him again, letting him brush against me.

He was so hard, so hot and hungry. I gripped him, lowered my body so close and moved that full throbbing cock over my wetness. Rubbing it against my swollen clit and quickly in and out, I used him the way I would a toy until my orgasm rocked us both.

"Do you want me now?" I tried to sound as calm as possible but I was done. I wanted to finish it together. I wanted him. "Tell me, do you?"

"Oh yes." Those same words had begun it.

Holding him in my hand, guiding him and holding him back, I let just the tip in and held him there. Then I impaled my body on his. I didn't start to move right away, just held still and felt it, being full of him. When I did move I did it slowly—intentionally slowly enough to frustrate him.

My last act as "mistress" was to reach up and untie the scarf on the bed.

"Well if you want me, then have me." I breathed it into his ear while he was slipping the loops off his wrists.

He grabbed me hard, pushed me up and around until I was on my knees before him and thrust hard. I was still in my corset so my breath came in short gasps. He held nothing back. I braced myself, pushed up against him and took everything he had.

He came so hard I felt the throb of it, cried out with him.

We almost made 4 hours, but not quite.

Much later, cradled in his arms, I kissed him and asked, "So, what do you want to do today?"

What didn't we do? We went for ice cream we held hands and talked. We retreated to our bed to make love—he tormented me as mercilessly as I had him and I loved it.

We slept in each other's arms and he woke me with kisses.

He helped me pack my things. He kept the black velvet ribbon.

Then he took me back to that Delta terminal and we said good-bye the same way we'd said hello—with a long sweet kiss.

I tried not to let him see my tears; he tried not to let me see his own pain.

There was no reason for it we assured one another. There was no reason for sorrow because we had each other. Only time would separate us and we would not let that be for too long.

Now I have memories and I have hope.

I wish I had more of both but I can nurture what I have.

Glancing at the slender gold band on my finger, I thought of being home again.

At least I've stopped crying.

12