Earning Potential

Story Info
They come to a new understanding.
2.1k words
4.02
109.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
18months
18months
73 Followers

"How was the interview?' Kate asked as I walked into our home. She was interested in my new job opportunity, if only for the possibility of having more of my money to spend. I didn't say a word and walked back to bedroom with my briefcase.

"Is everything OK, honey?" She asked, following me.

Everything was OK. It was better than OK, it was the best day of my life. The interview had gone well, I had been offered a position at just over three times the pay I was currently making. Coupled with a signing bonus that nearly equaled my present salary and our already comfortable lives were about to take a turn for the better. I was determined to make sure my life improved in a way that had nothing to do with money.

"What the hell are you doing?" Kate had a befuddled look on her face as I opened the chest of drawers and began throwing all of her panties into the wastebasket in the corner of our bedroom. That was followed by all of her pantyhose, which I first ripped the crotch out of before disposing of.

"Are you fucking insane?"

Up to this point our lives had been comfortable. My salary paid the house payment, Kate's effectively took care of the rest of our bills and we were able to put a decent amount of money away every month. Kate's every need was taken care of, but she always seemed to complain that we didn't have enough, that she didn't have enough. Now she would, but first my every need would have to be taken care of.

We had met during my final year of grad school, Kate an undergrad senior. She had spent her years in college "husband hunting," which is not to say that she wasn't serious about her studies. It was just that she was looking for a man to give her all of the things she wanted out of life. She had identified me as a man that could do that for her pretty early on in our courtship.

As for me it was her legs that had attracted me. I had always been a sucker for a great pair of legs and they were easily her finest assets. I had asked her name of a friend who knew her as I spotted her across campus one early fall day, attired in a short skirt. We were introduced shortly thereafter and a whirlwind romance ensued.

She seemed interested in my studies and the job possibilities that my advanced degree would offer. I was interested in her legs, commenting on them constantly, letting her know how much I admired them. To her credit, she played them up. I swear I never saw her in a pair of pants until we had been dating for over a month, it was always skirts and dresses. I thought I was in heaven.

If any part of her could rival her legs it was her mouth, beautiful and supremely talented. Kate was a great kisser; I found that out on our first date. She showed me another use for that gorgeous mouth on our third as she took me in it on a cab ride home from a night at the theater. I was quite pleased to find a garter belt and stockings as I reached under her skirt to finger her wet pussy while she sucked my cock to ejaculation. It seemed that this woman instinctively knew how to fulfill my every fantasy.

A few nights later after dinner at my house, she stripped to nothing but a pair of sexy stockings as I sat on the sofa admiring her. After about 30 minutes of exquisite pleasure from her mouth, she crawled onto my lap, mounting me for the first time, her juicy cunt tight around my throbbing member. Our fucking was loud and intense, the neighbors at one point resorting to banging on the wall. I finished her in the bedroom, her on all fours on the bed as I hammered her from behind, a view so erotic that I fantasize about it to this day.

Kate moved in with me shortly after that. My final semester of school was my most memorable, Kate taking great pains to keep me satisfied, nearly always attired as I liked, a willing, enthusiastic sex partner. Being orally pleasured by her became an almost daily occurrence, and unlike every other woman I'd dated, Kate always swallowed, seeming to savor the salty treat I fed her most mornings before class.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Kate asked as I opened my briefcase, allowing a large pile of new lingerie to tumble out onto our bed.

We married soon after graduation. I had secured what I considered to be a well paying job, but it seemed I couldn't make money fast enough for Kate. She constantly belittled me for my salary, urging me to find a higher paying job, to buy a newer car, to buy her a house.

While sex was still exciting with her, Kate didn't feel the need to do all of the things we did before we were married. The last truly great fuck we'd had was on our wedding night, her putting on a show for me, doing a seductive strip tease out of her wedding gown, revealing a beautiful white corset and seamed stockings. Like our first night together, she gave me an amazing blowjob, keeping me on the edge of my release for an eternity before climbing on my lap and riding me with total abandon. Her lusty cries were finally muffled about an hour later, when, after I'd fucked her in every position I could think of, I pulled my spasming cock out of her slick cunt only to jam it into her mouth, my release overflowing her gulping gullet. She spent the next several minutes licking the come from her chin and my manhood. It was the last load she had taken in her mouth. Tonight that would change.

While she would still dress to please when we attended the many corporate functions we were invited to, her daily dress was much more ordinary than it had been in college. I could count on one hand the number of times she had worn a pair of stockings for me, opting instead for pantyhose, which I absolutely abhorred. I missed finding that supple thigh flesh when I played under her skirt. Worse, she normally wore pants, denying me even the visual pleasure of her fabulous gams. That would all change as well.

"What is going on here?" Kate stared at the pile of stockings and other lingerie on our bed.

"I got the job."

Her face changed, "Oh, honey...."

"Shut up!" I looked sternly at her. "You won't have to worry about money any more. I'll be making more money than even you can spend."

"I love you baby, it's not about the money..."

"Liar!" I nearly spat. "It's always been about the money with you. You only went out with me for my 'earning potential.' You did everything you could to get me to marry you. You played the perverted slut until you got your hooks into me. When you got me you stopped, do you know how long it's been since you sucked my dick?"

"Is that what this is about?" She asked.

"Not entirely." I replied. "You married me because you thought I'd be a provider. I have been, and a good provider at that. Today I more than tripled my salary..."

Kate's eyes lit up, "Oh, baby...."

"Keep your mouth shut," I was on the verge of screaming at her, "it'll spend enough time wide open later tonight. I thought I was marrying my every sexual fantasy, the lingerie, the blowjobs. You haven't lived up to it, you haven't been the woman I thought I married. I held up my end of the bargain, tonight you're going to start holding up yours."

Kate looked at me in stunned silence. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"It means the rules have changed." I replied, calmer now. "From today on you give me what I want. Rule number one: no more pants or panties, it's all dresses or skirts and stockings. I'm going to be a very busy man with my new job, I won't have time to seduce you, when I want your cunt, I intend to bend you over where ever we are and just take it."

She stared for a moment. "If that's rule number one, I assume there's a number two."

"You mouth, anytime, anywhere I want it and until I finish. If you want any part of this new found prosperity, you'll do what I say."

"So you think I'm a whore?" She sneered.

"I've always known you were a whore," I returned her sneer, "I'm finally admitting it to myself and dealing with it. Now, pick something out of that pile of lingerie, put it on and come out to the living room and suck me off. Either that or get the fuck out."

"Are you serious?"

I turned my back to her and walked out to the living room. "Damn straight." I said as I closed the door behind me.

I poured myself a scotch and had a seat in my favorite easy chair pondering the previous exchange as I sipped. Had I gone too far? I had given her the option to leave. Would she consider taking it? My guess was no, Kate enjoyed money too much not to stay with me. And in truth, I knew she loved me, just as I loved her. I had been hard on her, but I was making a point. I wanted her to want to please me like she had before we were married. For a moment I considered the emptiness of my life if Kate had chosen to leave.

"I have never been so turned on in my life." Kate said from behind me. "I need you so bad."

It took every ounce of restraint I possessed not to turn to look at her. Instead, I waited for her to stroll into my line of sight. As always, my Kate was worth the wait, she was simply stunning in a simple black garter belt, matching stockings and heels. My cock hardened as I gazed at her.

"It's been so long since you've fed me a hot load of come." She cooed as she dropped to her knees in front of me and began fiddling with my fly. "I've never wanted to suck a man's cock so badly."

I gasped as she pulled my cock from my pants, sticking her tongue in my piss slit.

"You own my mouth, you own my pussy," she licked the bottom of my cock down to my balls, "but I'm no one's whore. You own me, you're not renting me."

Her lips parted to accept the bulbous head of my tool. Holding just the head in her mouth, her tongue made a couple of quick circles around the head before her lips slid most of the way down my cock. Cheeks caved in as she began sucking me in earnest. Her head bobbed in my lap, moans my only response.

I grabbed a handful of hair and began fucking Kate's beautiful mouth. She worked a hand onto my shaft so I couldn't get my entire cock into her mouth. As accomplished a cocksucker as she was, Kate had never been able to swallow my entire dick. In truth, no woman had ever swallowed the entire thing. My first girlfriend while I was in high school had become deathly afraid of giving me head after I'd choked her with my meat the first time she blew me, my overzealous assault on her gullet nearly causing her to vomit. No woman since had fared any better, not even my Kate.

"All of it." I pulled her mouth off of my cock, "Swallow all of my cock."

"Yes sir." She removed her hand and threw her head into my crotch.

"That's it, baby. Take it all."

A few strokes later, my head entered her throat, balls slapping against my Kate's chin. She looked me in the eye as she swallowed me whole. Her look was one of pure lust, not apprehension or fear as I fucked her throat. I entered her throat a few more times before I pulled out of her throat and unloaded my seed into her hot mouth. Kate swallowed greedily, the feeling amazing on my already over stimulated cock.

"Thank you for your come." She said removing me from her mouth for a moment. "Thank you for pulling out far enough so I could taste it."

"You're a dirty girl." I replied as she took me in her mouth again, making sure she didn't miss a drop of my semen. "I'm going to enjoy our new relationship."

18months
18months
73 Followers