Earth, Wind, and Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I looked more closely at the girl's skirt. Short like mine, and I would bet there was nothing underneath. She was trying to be discreet, I could tell, but her body was getting the best of her. She was slowly arching back against him, then forward, and I saw that the back of her skirt appeared to be pulled up in an odd bunch in the back. Not that noticeable—unless you knew what you were looking for.

The man's hands worked over her skirt, slipping down to her thighs, and back up again. Again, it almost looked innocent, if not for the kneading fingers, which were becoming more and more frantic. The girl had thrown her head back against his chest, and was also breathing hard. The gentle swaying gradually morphed into a less-gentle thrusting. Then the man seemed to forget where they were for moment, as he reached up and pinched one of her obviously bra-less nipples. The music almost drowned it out, but I heard the girl's unmistakable cry nonetheless. The speed of his thrusting picked up even more, and finally, I watched as he pitched forward, his face twisting into a grimace of pleasure as he nipped her neck lightly with his teeth. She opened her mouth and moaned louder, obviously no longer caring what she looked like to anyone else, and both of them slowly straightened fully. He pulled her close once again, kissed her neck, and whispered something in her ear. I shifted slightly, and started to turn away from them. But the movement of my head must have drawn her attention, because she turned just then, and before I could look away, her eyes caught mine.

Without drawing the attention of her partner, she grinned at me slightly, and gave me a thumbs-up, placing her hand down by the hem of her skirt. And I grinned back. And long after the darkness fell and the music stopped, and you were no longer inside of me, I was still smiling.

12