Earthquake Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Next!" her cashier repeated. She had been holding up the line. Hurriedly she placed the pizzas on the conveyor belt, paid, and left. The bus route home was much farther than the one to town. By the time Kelly arrived, she barely had enough time to throw the pizzas in the over, shower up, and put on her sexiest red dress before a knock came at the door.

She opened it. Thaddeus had arrived in the seven o'clock dusk, shadow accentuating his features, making him look absolutely delectable. Wearing the same leather pants and a fresh black shirt, he smiled warmly at her. "Hi, Thaddeus. Come in." As he entered, Thaddeus brought from behind his back a bouquet of roses, all black, dead, and dried. He handed it to her. Kelly looked from the black bouquet to his quite serious face. Part of her felt like laughing. The other part felt awe at his masterful manipulation of her spirit. She searched herself for a reaction that was true.

She looked into his eyes. "I love these," she said. He leaned toward her, politely, softly, kissed her lips. Where was the beast of desire that had shoved her against the steel door just the night before? "Did you...dry these?"

"Yes, I bought them today," he picked up a slice of pizza from the table. He looked up at her with shy embarrassment. "I had to microwave them."

"Thank you, Thaddeus. She placed the roses on the table and joined him, grabbing a slice herself. As they ate they talked about the usual obligatory background topics: where are you from, what was your childhood like, what are you up to? They laughed about how bad the open mic night acts were. They talked about the earthquake.

"I don't know," Kelly wiped a bit of pizza sauce from the side of her mouth. "Did you feel anything before the quake started? Like, did you know it was coming in some weird way?"

Thaddeus raised his eyebrows. "Did I feel anything? Kelly, I had my hand down your pants, I practically came in my pants humping you against that door. Yeah, I'd say I felt something!"

Kelly placed her crust in the box. Under the table, she found legs with her feet. Let's get this party started.

A shadow passed over Thaddeus' face. His features darkened, making his eyes stand out with a sudden intensity. "Seriously though, when I saw you across the room I knew I had to have you. I had to...take you." She stroked over his leather pants up to his calf. The leather felt wonderful on her bare feet. "And yes, I did feel something before the earthquake. Like the world was about to fall down around us. And I didn't care." Before she knew what was happening he was up out of his seat, standing next to her. His hand dipped under the fabric of her scoop-neck dress, snaking her soft nipple between the crook of his index and middle fingers. She gasped and threw her head backward, her bare toes curling involuntarily. He bent to whisper in her ear as he gently squeezed her nipple. "Put your hands behind the chair, beautiful." She complied willingly. "That's very good." Thaddeus moved himself behind her chair, pressing his hips forward to pin her arms. He used the fingers of both hands to lightly stroke down both sides of her neck, massaging her collarbone, descending slowly down the tops of her breasts, stretching the neck of her dress down and down, until the dress popped over her nipples and her naked breasts spilled out into his waiting palms. She moaned and panted as he teased her nipples. Rockets of pleasure were firing from the very tips of her nipples down to her rapidly engorging clit. As soon as he had started touching her, he stopped.

Kelly looked helplessly up at him, standing next to her. His manhood bulged enticingly exactly at her eye level. She reached for him there, but her hand was intercepted by his. "Where is your bedroom?" He turned his hand to help her rise from her chair. "Bring the flowers," he commanded. Breasts still exposed over the neck of her dress, she picked up the bundle of black roses and led him to her bedroom. He smacked her ass with an open palm as she walked in front of him.

Soft light from her Christmas lights illuminated the small room. Thaddeus took the bundle from her hands, and slowly pulling off the binding string, scattered the dry roses over her bed. He looked at her appraisingly. "That dress is becoming. But I prefer you in the clothes you wore last night."

Kelly looked at her jeans and halter at the top of the laundry basket in the corner. "They're not clean," she said. Every cell in her body felt aflame at what this dark Adonis might have planned. He picked her jeans out of the basket, bringing the crotch to his face. Thaddeus sniffed the still-moist crotch deeply, then tongued and sucked the spot ravenously. Pins and needles raced through her body as she watched him taste her from the night before.

He handed her the jeans. "Wear these," he said, "and nothing else." Kelly stripped immediately, making to spread her legs wide for his benefit. Thaddeus was using his strong hand to pleasure the beast within the leather cage of his pants. Kelly pulled the jeans on over her bare ass, and she could feel the warm phantom of his tongue just an inch below her pussy. Thaddeus removed his own shirt to reveal tight abs and arms wired with muscle. They embraced, her naked tits pressing against his chest. She moaned as he licked her ear lobe, neck, and breasts. His hands were on her jeaned ass, pulling her onto his still sheathed cock. Kelly playfully pushed one hand on his chest, moving him away.

"What do you want me to do now?" she asked breathily.

"I want you to lie on the bed, facedown, with your hands behind your back." He produced from his pocket a black silk ribbon. "I want to tie you up. Is that ok?" His face softened with the question.

"Yes," was her reply. Kelly showily got on her hands and knees on the bed, making sure to stick out her ass for him. Then she rolled her chest down towards the bed, leaving her ass just elevated off of the bed. Her face in a pillow, she put her hands behind her bare, curving back. The dried rosebuds sent shards of pleasure/pain into her body. Sharp edges of black petals stimulated her cherry-hard nipples, and the arch of her back put tension on her clit that made her drip wet inside her jeans. She groaned in pleasure and expectation. Climbing onto the bed behind her, Thaddeus quickly executed a tight knot around her wrists with the silk band. Settling himself behind her and between her legs, he sighed with pleasure at the sight of her. Kelly felt his hands at the waist of her jeans, and she cried out as he suddenly ripped them down to her mid-thighs. Now her dripping pussy was completely exposed to him, throbbing. Thank god, she thought when his fingers reached in and found her clitoris. He stroked her from behind, and although she moaned and begged, he did not allow her to cum. Instead he slipped one wet finger, then two into her welcoming pussy. He thrust with his fingers, widening the passage for the main act.

Kelly felt out of her mind with excitement. She heard herself calling out to him, "please let me cum. Please!" His fingers were finding that tender spot within her hot wetness. She made her pussy tight on his finger to show him she was ready. She heard the sound of leather on skin and knew he was about to enter her. He groaned as he rolled the condom tight over his shaft. She widened her knees as much as the jeans would allow, lifting her chest slightly from the bed. When his cock slid into her, her tits slapped back down on the hard dried roses. Instantly she started to cum. She buried her face in her pillow, and he heard the muffled screams, "Yes! Yes!" He felt her cunt contract hard around his shaft. He withdrew his cock so that just the head was in her, receiving the full force of her cumming. The tightness of it sent him, and he ripped off the condom as he came, aiming it at her back, her ass. She continued to moan as she felt his cum on her. Wildly she thought, the stuff dreams are made of.

The Christmas lights fell halfway off of the wall, as they sometimes did when the tape needed to be replaced. They fell the rest of the way. Kelly realized that something was happening. She flipped over onto her back, smearing cum on her bedspread. Thaddeus undid the silk knot, freeing her. She scrambled up to him, and they held each other on their knees on the bed as the walls shook. A great rumble arose. The window to her bedroom shattered, and Kelly screamed. Thaddeus wrapped both his arms around her as a shield. Kelly heard the tv fall off of the table and break in the living room. They waited. Finally the rumbling subsided into a faint groan. Among the broken glass and black rose petals, Thaddeus gazed into Kelly's eyes. They kissed. It was the deepest, most loving, transporting kiss she would ever know. And she knew it would be their last.

***

The global community of geologists would never be able to fully explain the earthquakes that year. It was agreed that the first major quake was nothing compared to the one that followed the next day. The second quake caused extensive structural damage, widespread fires and serious water main breakage, though miraculously there were no deaths. It registered an 8.1 on the Richter scale, one of the strongest earthquakes in North American history. Geology students at Kelly's university would study the case long after she had graduated.

Kelly and Thaddeus kept in touch as months turned to years, though always from long distances. His colleagues privately called Thaddeus "reverse rabbit's foot," for it always seemed that when Thaddeus was on a dig, one of those nights there would be minor tremors in the earth, causing dust and debris to layer the excavation site. Just like the aftershock of an earthquake. Kelly relished the nights when Thaddeus would call, telling her to put her panties in her mouth, or touch her toes in front of a full-length mirror. She sought out and found a small house surrounded by miles of Arizona desert. Summers there were filled with simple ecstasy, though neighboring townsfolk often complained of sudden dust storms emanating from the direction of the house, as if some giant had kicked sand towards the towns. The townsfolk whispered often in the corners of public places of the witch woman who hung dead dried roses from the porch and could make the very earth quake.

12