Easing the Pain Ch. 02

Story Info
Young man finds out about his asseets.
3.5k words
90.3k
8
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 06/03/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JEFIIX
JEFIIX
23 Followers

I lay there for what seemed like forever, not knowing what to do. Then Mrs Watson appeared at the door wearing a full length bath robe. She leaned against the door and said.

"Brian we have to talk"

I figured that it was over, I was being told to leave the house and find another place to stay. She walked toward the bed, her robe opening as she walked. I still couldn't say a word. She reached the edge of the bed and leaned over my face. Her wonderful breasts hanging down and touching my lips. I took chance and opened my lips and sucked on the taut nipple. It immediately started to harden in my mouth and she let out slight moan.

"I'll talk. You just listen and keep sucking my tit. Was I your first woman, were you a virgin?"

I nodded my head, not knowing what else to do.

"I'm going to do some women a fantastic favor. Over the next five weeks, I'm going to teach you to love a woman. I'm going to show you all the right spots. I'm going to show you the power your cock has over women like myself. Women that are addicted to cum, that would bathe in it if possible. Someone that loves cum period, a man's or woman's. And I promise that before we are done, I'll have that gorgeous cock all the way down my throat."

My mind was trying to grasp things I couldn't imagine. This was too good to be true. Did she say a man's or a woman's? Did she say all the way down my throat? Did she really say addicted to cum?

"First things first, you have to call me Meg. Now get up and let me lie down on the bed."

I didn't want to let go of the magnificent nipple that continued to elongate as she talked. But I knew better things were coming. Meg let the robe fall completely off her body. I couldn't take my eyes off her naked form. She laid her head back on the pillow, bent her knees slightly and spread her legs.

"On your knees between my legs and watch what I do."

I got on my knees between her legs and stared opened mouthed as she started to play with herself. She pushed her well manicured hands down her stomach and onto her thighs

"This is a woman's cunt. You can always tell when she's ready by the glistening moisture covering the lips."

She took her fingers and spread the ruby red lips apart showing me her cunt in all it's glory. As she rubbed her fingers along the insides of the lips I could see her hips start to move.

"This is my pleasure center, my clit."

She pushed the small nib between her to fingers and started moan as she move them up and down.

"Now is your first lesson! Lean over and gently take my clit between your lips. Be very gentle at first."

I leaned over and put my lips where her fingers had been and inhaled an aroma that hardened my cock like nothing ever had. I knew at an instant I would love eating pussy. She didn't have to tell me to gently suck or run my tongue over the hard little nub. As I did she began to utter little moans and started to push her hips against my ever hungry mouth. I sucked her clit between my lips and flicked my tongue gently. It caused a low long moan to escape her mouth. I looked up and saw her mauling her breasts. Pinching her nipples and almost pulling them off. Maybe she liked it a little harder. I sucked hard on her clit and stretched it into my mouth, all the while lashing it with my tongue as hard as I could. It was becoming difficult just to keep contact, the way she was humping my face.

"Oh God! Yes! Don't stop!"

I sucked for all I was worth, afraid I would hurt her. But the moans came deeper and more frequent. She let go of her tits and grabbed my head, pulling my face farther into her crotch. I had another idea. Reaching under my chin I slid two fingers into her sopping cunt. That seemed to send her over the edge. Her body tensed as she let out a high pitched squeal. Her cunt squeezed my fingers so hard I couldn't move them.

"Don't stop. Please don't stop. I need this so bad!"

Not having to be told twice, I continued to suck the moisture that leaked out over my fingers and on to her clit. Again she come in a torrent of moans and pants. Her body arched and she finally went limp back on the bed. I was quickly finding out that bringing a woman to pleasure was in itself most gratifying. My cock was a hard as a rock and badly needing relief. Seeing that Meg was a little out of it, I decided to take things into my own hands. I grabbed her ankles and pushed them up and out. Sliding up the bed my cock quickly found her dripping entrance. There was no resistance as I slid my cock fully in her vagina in one push. My balls banged against her ass on the first thrust as she screamed out for more.

"Fuck me! Stick that beautiful cock in my cunt. Make me cum again. Please fuck me!!!"

Now I was lost in passion. I had absolutely no control over my body. Pushing her legs farther apart and holding her ankles I just started to pound her cunt in an unmerciful hard tempo. My balls slapped against her ass and our crotches slammed as I thrust to the max with every thrust. It was like I was in another world, the only thing that mattered was the wonderful feeling as my cock slid in and out of her wanton body.

"I'm coming again! Oh God, I'm coming again!"

Then she let out a scream that I thought would bring the neighbors. Her cunt began to contract around my cock so hard that I could not pull back as easily as before. The spasms that racked her body brought me to the edge and over. I felt my balls release their load up my cock and into her battered cunt. As blast after blast of cum entered her body she wrapped her legs around hips and held me so tight I could not move. Finally the initial blasts from my cock subsided, leaving globs and globs of cum oozing out of her pussy. I knew from experience that the second phase of my orgasm was about to start. The leakage the caused so many messes in the past. Meg also knew what was about to happen. She relaxed her legs and told me to straddle her chest. I climbed up and rested my balls on her beautiful breasts. Kneeling up a little higher, I let my balls barely touch her nipples and laid my cock across her face.

She tipped her head slightly. Opening her mouth she let the head of my cock rest on top of her tongue. I looked down in awe as I started to leak the next batch of cum. She never moved, just let the cum flow into her mouth. I could see it filling up the back of her throat. She just held it there, breathing through her nose in a slow steady relaxed tempo. Then she relaxed her throat muscles and I saw the cum disappear down her throat. This was the most unbelievable sight ever. Again she started to fill up and again she went through the same ritual of swallowing. Finally the leakage stopped and I started to relax and slid off her body. Laying on my back I was without words. She looked at me with tenderness and touched my cheek.

"Maybe you are the one that will be doing the teaching. That was the most wonderful love I have ever made with a man. I am yours to do with whatever you want. There are no holds barred. Just command me and I am yours. Now I think we both need some rest before dinner." I nodded my head and thanked her from the bottom of my heart. She leaned over and gently kissed my lips and rested her head on my chest. I stared at the ceiling going over what had happened when I felt her head slide down my stomach. She rested on my stomach just above my crotch, gently grabbed my cock and laid it across her cheek and fell asleep. This position eliminated any chance of my resting, but gave me time to think things over and plan for the next five weeks. Thank the lord I didn't have to worry about grades.

I began to wonder just exactly how much control I had over her and just how far she would go. The internet is a wonderful things for nerds. You can pretty much learn all you have to know. Then just put it into practice. This practice was going to be fun. I went over in my mind all the things she said and all the things she did. It seemed she couldn't get enough cum. It seemed she wanted to be somewhat dominated, that was interesting although giving or receiving pain had no attraction for me. I loved pushing her legs up and thrusting deeply into her cunt. That triggered my next plan. After school tomorrow I would take things a step farther. With that I fell into a deep sleep.

The dreams I had were really vivid and ideas just kept popping in and out of my sleeping head. Early next morning started to wake when I realized an intense feeling in my groin. I looked down a saw the back of Meg's head exactly where she had fallen asleep. God it wasn't a dream, the whole thing happened. Then as I began to wake I realized what felt different. Meg had taken my cock into her mouth and was ever so gently sucking it to life. I just lay there reeling in the feelings and surging on towards orgasm faster than I ever had in my like. Her tongue worked circles around my cock as she gradually took me deeper and deeper towards the back of her throat. I'll never know if she could take the whole thing as a morning orgasm swept through my body. She never moved and I could see the sides of her neck expand with each shot. I must have given her more cum than she ever had gotten and she just kept the soft gentle sucking. As my spasms stopped she held me in her mouth knowing that she had only gotten half the load. For the next few minutes she milked my cock with her tongue and lips. What a way to wake up. Finally I was drained and she sat up licking her lips.

"You are what I've always dreamed of." she said. "An endless supply of cum. But you have to get off to school"

I showered, came down for breakfast, kissed Meg goodbye and went off to school. I was totally out of it the whole day. People asked if I was all right. All I could think about was what was going to happen when I got to Meg's. I sat in the last row of all my classes. It was the only way I could hide my hard on as I thought of ways to make love to Meg. In third period a flash went through my mind. She liked it hard and I liked to watch my cock squeeze in and out of her cunt. I had an idea that would also let me know how far I could go. Finally the day was over, I had accomplished nothing, but then again I didn't need to.

There was a note on the kitchen table saying she would be back in about a half hour. Just enough time. I ran up stairs into the master bedroom and into the dressing closet. I quickly found what I was looking for and more. As I grabbed four of her husband's ties, I saw it in the corner. A collection of dildos and vibrators of various sizes, I'm sure she left them there on purpose. Taking everything I headed for their king sized bed. I tied two to the sides of the headboard and the others to the bottom of the headboard. I had a plan and it was in progress. I slid the box of toys under the bed and left the room. I heard Meg drive up to the house and took a deep breath as I got up the courage to go ahead..

"Hi. How was school today?" Meg asked as she set packages down on the table.

"Fine, I'll be glad when it's over and I can get on to college. I shouldn't even have to got with all the credits I have."

"But you still have five weeks left." she said with a sultry look in her eyes.

I knew it was now or never to make my move.

"Come over here!" I said in a somewhat demanding voice. I was amazed as her body language changed to a meek subdued person. She slowly walked over and looked into my eyes. This was it. It was either heaven or hell.

"Yes Brian. What is it you want me to do? I told you that I was yours for five weeks and I'll do whatever you want. Nothing is out of bounds except physical harm. I will not put up with that."

"Take off your clothes now. And in the future there will be no clothes in the house"

I watched in amazement as she slowly took off her clothes and threw them in a pile on the floor. She turned to me and lowered her head and asked what I needed.

"Let's go up to your room. I want to further my education on your bed."

I followed her beautiful behind up the stairs into their room. And told her to lay on the bed and do as I say. I pushed her into the middle of the bed and told her to be still. I then took one hand and tied it to the bed post flat on the bed. I took the other and did the same to the other side. Then I went to the bottom of the bed and pulled her ankles so that her arms were now stretched but not uncomfortable. Her arms lay flat on the bed and there was no pressure or pain involved.

"My you have developed a rather quick and dirty imagination. Just what do you have in store for me?"

I just laughed a little and climbed onto the bed between her legs. Grabbing her feet I pushed them up over her shoulders almost flat on to the bed above her head. I had tied loops in the ties that were at the bottom of the headboard. Pushing her legs apart I slipped them into the loops and tightened them, still not hurting her. I then knelt back on the bed to view my handiwork. You could not believe the sight before me. Her entire sex was fully exposed as well as her ass. Her ankles were just outside her shoulders allowing her breasts to stick up between her thighs. I couldn't resist and dove into her cunt with a passion. She was already soaked as I sucked her clit without any concern if she was ready or not. Her immediate moans told me to keep going. I lapped her clit until she had the first of many orgasms to come. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she just shuttered and I continued to assault her sex.

As she calmed down a bit I started to lap her pussy like a big dog. It was then that I got the idea and as I started to lap I crossed her ass with my tongue. She became unglued, trying to push her ass into my face. I took this as a good thing and began to concentrate on her rosebud hole. It was a beautiful as her camel toed cunt. I worked my tongue in as far as I could, listening to her beg for more the whole time. Then I suddenly felt it pulsate around my tongue as she came again. This time I thought she was going to pass out from lack of air and was close to untiing the bonds. But she settled down and again begged for more.

"Please don't stop! Don't ever stop! I need this. I'll be your total slave, just keep going."

I was getting pretty horny myself, but wanted to continue my game. It seemed that the more you took control and pleased a woman the more she would do for you. I slid off the bed and she begged me to come back. Reaching under the bed, I grabbed the box of toys and quickly to my place again. For the next thirty minutes I had her on an almost continuous orgasm. I pushed toys of different sizes in and out of her cunt. Taking one of the smaller ones I coated it with her copious cum and slid it up her ass. I think she passed out for a few seconds as she just shook like a rag doll. Spittle was leaking out the sides of her mouth and I thought she was about done. I then spied what turned out to be a butt plug. Again coating it with her own juices I pushed it into her anal cavity. She grimaced as her ass finally gave way to the large part of the dildo. Then she seemed to relax.

I couldn't take it any more. Pushing up over her body I supported myself on the head board and raised myself up on my toes. Directing my cock over her cunt I lowered my hips and sunk my shaft full tilt into her now gapping cunt. There was not connection between her and me except for my cock now banging away into the heavenly moist tunnel of love. I just moved my hips ups and down and with the position she was in the penetration was awesome. My cock stretched her pussy as it had never been before. She mumbled incoherently as I just used her pussy as a pumping station. I felt her cum several times and just utter sounds that didn't even resemble words. Finally I was nearing the end and another idea hit. I reached back and removed the butt plug. As I started to take longer and longer strokes I felt her relax her ass. Then I pulled all the way out, lowered my aim, and easily slid my cock into her gapping ass. The caused an earthquake in her body. I thought she was having a fit as she just shuttered. When she was almost down, I couldn't hold it any longer and thrust into her hole as far as I could. The ground my hips into her ass and shot the largest load yet into her butt.

We both rested and caught out breath as my cock popped out of her ass. Any second I was going into stage two and didn't know exactly what to do. Another idea. I'm getting good at this. I stood up and put my feet just under her arm pits. Leaning forward with my hands on the wall I lined my cock up right over her mouth.

"OH God yes! Let me have it. Let me drink your cum. I need it so badly."

Just then the second stage began. Cum dripped from my cock like globs of molasses pouring from a bottle. I watched unbelievingly as she opened her mouth and cum just dripped over her lips and teeth. She sucked and lapped and strained against the bonds to get all that was coming. I leaned over and slid the loops off her arms and legs. Leaned forward as her legs slipped back between mine. Her hands quickly went to her face as she pushed any cum she had missed into her mouth. Then she sat up and took my cock and rubbed it all over her face. She cleaned my balls and took her time rubbing her face over and over my sac and cock. Then she took me in her mouth and got every last drop of cum I had to offer.

We both collapsed on the bed and rested for a few minutes.

"God, thank you. I have never had that many orgasms. It was totally wonderful and I'll never forget it. It was the first time anyone was ever in my ass. And to remember you by, no one else ever will. You lay here and I'll go call for a pizza. They can hold the pepperoni as I have yours."

I laid back on the bed and smiled to myself. This was only day two.

JEFIIX
JEFIIX
23 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
alchemypgalchemypgover 15 years ago
Bravo

please hurry with #3

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Connie's Summer Stallion Ch. 01 A sexy cougar seduces co-worker's stud son.in Mature
Susan's Son's Friend Newly divorced teacher succumbs to her desires.in Mature
Party with the Neighbor MILFs A teen joins his four mature women neighbors.in Mature
Mrs. B's Story Big-busted neighbor discovers a youthful fountain.in Mature
Mrs. Hanson One weird afternoon after school...in Mature
More Stories