East Berlin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,112 Followers

Slowly the succulent feel of her mouth around him brought his dick to full arousal. His hands found their way into the tangle of her still wet hair and his hips thrust from the bed to her mouth. Her once sweet eyes were sultry and lustful as they looked up towards him, meeting the need of his gaze. Over and over he pushed himself deeper into his mouth. One of her hands braced itself at the base of his shaft, keeping him from hurting her with his need. The other was only evidenced as existing by the slurping noise of its penetration within her.

"Oh, God, mother," he cried to her. His self control was fading and much longer would mark the spell of another release. But just as quickly as she had suckled him, her mouth was gone.

"Not yet, my son, not yet," she whispered as she crawled over him. He felt like was the prey and she the predator. And yet he was powerless to stop her. He had forgotten the ring on his finger. Only the brush of his member against her breasts, her stomach, then the soft fur between her thighs mattered.

"Please," he begged of her, as the helmet of his cock found the touch of her swollen petals. "Please," he asked once more.

She answered him with a gasp- the gasp of fulfillment as her body sheathed him, took him inside of her in one smooth rock of her hips. "Yes," she replied. "Yes!"

Her body arched back, her heavy tits thrust forward in a proud proclamation of ownership as her channel took the entirety of his length within her. His powerful hands ravaged her chest as she began to rise and fall over him. Deeper and deeper into her slippery hole he would plunge until she was gone again, raised above him.

Then downward she would fall, her voice squealing with the depth of his penetration. Repeatedly they performed this simple step, their cries rising in pleasure.

He had never felt something so divine, something so perfect. He did not doubt or question his need. He knew only that she was the answer to it. The full spread of her pussy around his shaft hypnotized him.

She savored the shudder of her soft breasts in his hands as they hammered together, cried out as the rough length and girth of his cock speared her. She found healing with him in her, a sense of completion she had found absent for many years.

Her own desire and pleasure had now grown to an incontrollable height. A squeal of delight louder than all the others passed through her lungs, her throat, and out of her mouth. "YESSSS!!!!!!"

Her rapture brought his, and soon his cock pulsed within its birthplace and once more erupted with release.

Urgently they thrust against one another, treasuring the last droplets and spurts of their shared passion. Their bodies would fade with the orgasms into one another.

They would sleep quickly, still joined as man and woman, until the evening came. Then they would wake, and find their desire restored and begin the dance anew. Both would not speak, for fear of what reason they might find at the opening of their mouths.

Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,112 Followers
12