East Meets West

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andtheend
andtheend
796 Followers

"Is there something wrong?"

"I'd like to undress you, if you don't mind," he said with a bit of nervousness.

"Please do," I said relieved that he was serious about wanting me and being in love with me. I stood and put my hands down by my side and allowed him to remove my clothes.

It felt wonderful to be stripped naked by him. We were the same height and he enjoyed pressing his dragon against me, as I continued rubbing it and as he undressed me.

"It's my turn," I said, once naked.

I took my time removing his shirt and tee shirt, before unbuckling, unzipping and pulling down his pants. His cock tented his underwear and I fell to my knees and took him in my mouth through his silk boxers. Suddenly, popping out through his pee hole, there it was and it was huge, it was magnificent, it was the biggest cock I've ever seen. Jimmy's hung. Whoever would have known? Lucky me.

I gave him the best blowjob I ever gave a man, before he lifted me up and placed me on the bed. We kissed so much and then I felt him stretching me to enter me. At first it was a little painful, but I immediately adjusted to the immense size of him. It wasn't long before we were rolling around the bed fucking, really fucking, before switching and making love. Never have I've been made love to like that before. It was, bar none, the best romantic evening and the hottest sex I ever had.

"Jimmy, I'm not on the pill. Maybe you should wear a condom or pull out," I said.

"It's okay, Susan. I love you."

"You do? Honestly?"

I could do this. I could love this man. In the way my life has been going lately working my ass off for a suitcase and handbag company, maybe the best thing that could happen to me is to become Mrs. Jimmy Houng.

"Yes, I do. I love you, Susan."

I was stunned. Suddenly, everything was magical. With those four words, I love you, Susan, I didn't care if he made me pregnant either. He came inside me and he came again in my mouth, after I blew him. We spent the week making love.

For sure, I would have been fired for missing nearly every factory tour and every meeting, but Jimmy came to my rescue by taking me on a personal and private tour of a factory that he knew was for sale or for lease. It was perfect and I took photos of it and sent them to my other team members. We met them there and they agreed that the factory was the best of the properties they had toured.

Everything was already in place and they'd have to spend very little for leasehold improvements. Moreover, it was in a highly populated location, where they'd have a huge labor pool of people to hire. I was a hero, yet it didn't matter. I no longer needed my job. I'd never have to work again. Jimmy and I were married shortly after I returned to China for good with my son. What had started out as a business trip to China ended up as a lifetime of summer lovin'.

andtheend
andtheend
796 Followers
12