East Texas Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeresaJ
TeresaJ
216 Followers

But my parents didn't want me near their home, ever. Okay, that smarted but I expected it.

Randy's sister would have some kind of trustee role. I could visit the kids there twice a month, as long as I proceeded with the terms of my probation on the prostitution charges. I already knew I wasn't getting jailtime. It was a first offense, after all.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeee!" I howled.

I was giddy after the call. I was alone and halfway through fixing dinner, but I turned down the heat on the stove and ran out, jumped in the car and drove to the construction site and hollered out the good news to everybody.

After the good cheer waned, Felton asked if this meant I had ideas about leaving. He and his crew had at least another three months on the job they were on and would probably start another one nearby immediately after.

I told him I had counseling and stuff I needed to get to. It couldn't wait any more and I should've started already.

During dinner we explained I was leaving. Everybody was sad and no one passed on pussy that night. Not even the Bible thumpers. I just fucked steady for five hours from 8 p.m. to 1 a.m. It came to 14 trips to the shower to wash the kitty and several other defiled places.

Everybody was in a good mood and I came so much. They were all my sweetest lovers and I wanted to cum for everybody. I had to pretend on a few, but the way I was squirting, only I would ever know.

The next day, I checked in with Sam and we had an argument. He said I was breaking the contract. He said he'd have to send Ruby back. I told him I didn't care, "Send her."

But I had to wait until my replacement arrived. A week passed with me pestering Sam every day before he had news of a replacement.

It turned out not to be Ruby. Sam had a conversation with Felton and he didn't want her.

"That skinny bitch can't cook," Felton complained.

Sam complained he wasn't in the cook business, but to no account. Sam found himself a Mexican whore in south Houston and sent her instead.

I met her briefly. She was real short, about 5 feet, and skinny, maybe 100 pounds, and real dark with a splotchy complexion. But I took one look at her and knew she was a skank through and through.

When she opened her little suitcase, there was nothing to impress. A bunch of tight little shorts and tube tops, one pair of high heels and one pair of blue stockings. This was a girl that used to work in some stinking Red Zone district in some northern Mexican city. Probably spent her nights in Houston hanging out in low-class cantinas.

I took her shopping for food, left in charge of picking out the meal. She went for a bag of flour, sausage, eggs, rice and a case of soda pop. Okay, I figured they would eat less healthy but it would be tasty.

As for the sex. What did I care? It wasn't my pussy.

During our one day together, I told her all I could about the men. Her English was functional so we communicated okay. And she really enjoyed talking about each man's sexual habits. She laughed easy and I figured my boys were in good hands.

I'd like to say I totally turned my life around. But people don't change much, do they?

Me and my husband Randy still keep in touch, but we keep separate residences. He stays at the trailer, I live in a low-rent apartment. That keeps the social workers satisified.

I managed to cut ties with my sometime pimp Roland. No more prostitution sex.

Oscar and the Salvadoran boys kept in touch. They wanted me to help them find work in Houston so they could come visit.

I got reacquainted with Billy Johnson, the older gentleman that owned a tree nursery who went to the church I got kicked out of. I had foolish hopes of rekindling a romance, but he had a change of heart about me.

It was one thing stealing in a younger man's wife. That appealed to him.

It was quite another thing stealing everybody's whore. No treasure there, and that was my own fault. Wasn't it?

But he did find value in three hardworking immigrants, so Oscar and the Salvadorans moved into my apartment for awhile. They've since move out.

For the most part, my lifestyle has been lay low, have fun but don't get crazy and don't let men be abusive.

I swore off gangbanging, but over the Christmas weekend of 2006, I was the honored host to a gangbang. Making that one exception, I got pregnant. Had a boy in September of 2007 and this one I got to keep.

I don't know who the father is.

After I delivered my baby boy, my sex life pretty much went into deep freeze. It didn't help that my weight shot up to 200 pounds and I was ignoring men to take extra care with my baby.

But during this time, my father-in-law started taking more of an interest in me. He was coming by, visiting all the time, checking up on things. He made sure I had plenty of diapers and food. Not formula, though. I was breastfeeding every chance I got.

My father-in-law is a handyman. He's always fixing stuff. Door hinges, faucets, fans. All his son was good for was keeping the car running.

As attentive as he was being, and me having been a promiscuous woman, I had to wonder if fucking the daughter-in-law was on his mind. I just figure every man wants to try a whore he is personally acquainted with at least once, even if she has gotten fat. But if she's your daughter-in-law?

Well, that's a story for another day.

TeresaJ
TeresaJ
216 Followers
12