Eastenders: Tuesday Night Orgy

Story Info
The Queen Vic is host to an explosive orgy of all sorts.
3.1k words
4.24
34.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hope you like this, it's my longest so far, I cummed so many times writing this, a sequel is very likely, please just comment any characters you'd like added, Thank You! P.s. I own none of these characters or any of that crap etc...

*****

Sex flowed through the air, the Queen Vic was alive with sexual charisma. The ultimate lock in, it wasn't terribly busy, after all it was a Tuesday night.

Lee Carter had just made the first move of what was to grow into a fully-fledged orgy. The handsome , after a night of cheeky snogging had grabbed the wholesome tits of Sharon Rickman. This was all after a bust up with Phil, he had tried anal that morning even though she told him time and time again it was off limits and then when they got at it the conventional way, he cum too leaving her frustrated and annoyed. She had had enough and then a fiery row ensued.

Slowly Lee massaged the tits of his mother's best friend. He had dabbled in circle-jerks and casual blowjobs for friends while lonely in the army yet still, a good milf was still his ultimate preference, that page 3 centerfold of his mother was his main wanking material since puberty.

He caressed her 38DD breasts. Sharon wasn't by an means fat just spectacularly busty and voluptuous. She was wearing a sheer black blouse and lovely, figure-hugging jeans paired with sky high slapper boots.

She was thoroughly enjoying Lee's rub up and felt so naughty with so many looking. Not many had noticed but Johnny Carter, his father Mick, Dean & Nancy were transfixed.

Lee had a boner growing in his jeans. He was a handsome lad, slightly babyish but by what Sharon saw bulging between his legs he was far from it. As more heads turned, Sharon turned up the heat. She grabbed his manhood from beneath his jeans and stroked it vigorously.

Dean smirked boyishly, he had a fairly good sex life himself, always a few desperate sluts that would come into the salon, he'd always give one too many glasses of champagne and then bang them unforgivingly. Sharon was exactly the kind of whore who'd come into salon, she was perfect for him and seeing his cousin dry hump her gave him a tingly feeling indeed.

After Sharon began to undo Lee's zipper, Jay Brown interjected.

"Oi! This is a fam'ly pub!"

"I'll decide that" retorted Mick as he announced a n all-night orfy. The pub erupted into roars and cheers.

Men and women crowded around the table at which Sharon & Lee were fondling at, one was Joey- Derek's son who was back to visit Carol. He was a hulk of a man. Young yet so manly. He ripped off his white shirt quickly unveiling his toned, Adonis-like body.

"Ooooh my!" said Nikki as she felt his arm.

Then, Nikki and the equally sexy Nancy knelt down before him and undid his belt. Joey was now left in his CK briefs which were quickly yanked down to reveal a ten-inch beauty of a cock. It was almightily thick with heavy veins yet pale throughout and crowned with the biggest balls and thickest forest of pubes. All jaws dropped to the floor in the pub.

"Now that's why I'm gay" said Johnny in an awestruck state.

"Yo gayboy! I hear its the fags that are the best of the cocksuckers, why don't you have a go?" said Joey while ushering Johnny to join his sister and Nikki in sucking his cock.

Slowly while Nikki engulfed his balls, Johnny went down on the tip with Nancy pleasuring the lower end of the shaft. Johnny took an impressive 7.5 inches into his mouth, pervertedly kissing his sister while catching breath. Joey was ruthless and fucked Johnny's mouth roughly.

Over at the table, Sharon was down to her knickers, her bigm lovely tits on show. The nipples ruby red and gigantic. She had lifted Lee's T-shirt above his head to unveil his hot body. She fancied the snail's trail leading to more sacred places and with that got to work on his jeans. She eventually got him naked and was impressed with his eight inch manhood. She delicately sucked him off, him pushing her head down on his cock causing her silky blonde hair to matt.

"Phil wanted me up the arise this morning! Small cock bastard! Let's show him!" exclaimed Sharon to the pub.

"You'll want someone up your pussy though at the same time surely?" asked Mick with a smirk.

"And your mouth" then said Dean.

The two men who were unknowingly brothers undressed. Mick was so hairy and burly, he took off his purple shirt and soon the rest. He began began to jerk his piece of meat as his son positioned his missile at Sharon's ass.

Lee eventually began to fuck her tight asshole causing Sharon to gasp in a splendid mix of pleasure and pain. Mick then began to fuck her pussy with his eight inch cock which evidently ran in the family. Mick was a good fuck but had only ever fucked his wife Linda, who after a traumatic birth with Johnny had a baggy pussy which wasn't favourable.

Meanwhile Dean had fully stripped, he was covered thinly is well groomed brown hair and was unnaturally handsome. His cock was relatively hard and was a nice 7 inches in size.

"Mm mm... Perfect for sucking!" said Sharon in half a moan as Lee pounded her ass causing her to scream.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhh, Ahhhh" she yelped.

In the medium, Johnny, Nancy and Nikki were still sucking the burly Joey off. Johnny had only sucked the cock of his Italian lover- Jean-Luca before and was enjoying this much more.

Next into the ring was Peter Beale and despite his objections at the initiation of the orgu- Jay Brown. They placed a contest as they had been feuding, Peter would fuck Denise and Jay would shag Nikki. Whichever man could their lady cum the fastest would emerge victorious and with that Peter and Jay stripped. Peter was bulkier and blonde, he had a whole body with big tasty nipples and muscles whereas Jay was taller, skinnier and more handsome in the face.

Neither had much hair beyond the pits and pubic region yet their cocks couldn't be much more different. Jay's was long but strangely thin. 7.5inches but no more than 1.5 thick where as Peter's was only your average six but brilliantly thick at least 4inches in circumference which pleased his soon to be stepmother very much.

On the count of three, the two young men pounded into the women's pussy. Peter's milky pale member sliding in and out of Denise's black pussy, Peter following in where his father Ian's four inch cock had been the night before. Denise moaned and grunted as Peter fucked her expertly, Lola always let him practice.

Jay was too pleasing Nikki. She couldn't remember a day of her life when she wasn't horny. She was a textbook mild and was always enjoying threesomes with toyboys and her goofy yet good-in-bed ex-husband- Terry.

"Urrrghhh" she moaned as Jay hit the back of her pussy.

Meanwhile, Joey was nearing climax from his blowjob from Johnny and Nancy. Mick while fucking Sharon looked on proudly as his three children pleasured others. Who would have known Nancy to be such a good cocksucker or for Lee to be so good up the ass.

As Joey was at last about to cum, Nancy stripped with her pleasant tits and impressive pussy now visible. Joey roughly put her up on the table and fucked her unmercifully, in and out, in and out, his monster cock causing her to cry in pain which was the sweetest pleasure. Joey then withdrew as came all over her face. Nancy then stood up and kissed her father twistedly, him licking another man's cum from her pretty face.

Nancy's brother didn't know what to do watching them but realized he wasn't naked yet and so removed his clothes. He was hairless at the demand of his previous boyfriend- Jean-Luca, and had a similar cock to his father and brother but it was a smidgen smaller.

Then, Sharon and Lee erupted into simultaneous orgasms.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" yelled Sharon as she had the orgasm of a lime time, Lee shooting his creamy jizz up her big ass.

Sharon was now tired and so Mick withdrew and instead incestuously fucked his daughter while she went for round two on sucking Joey's cock. Dean, however, went upstairs to the kitchen to see if he could coax Linda down for some fun.

Mick fucked her gently to begin with, easing gently into her sore pussy after Joey. She again devoured Joey's missile of a cock and all were in heaven.

In the medium, Lee was up for some more action and so went to fuck his sister's ass, but she refused for some reason. Johnny then volunteered his ass for a good fucking. Lee was unsure but obliged him. Johnny screamed at the first touch of his brother's cock on his ass. Lee was careful and eased in bit by bit until Johnny's ass engulfed his member.

In that moment of ecstacy, Lee admitted his bisexuality to himself. Johnny's ass was simply better than Sharon's, simple as that. Without anyone even touching his cock, Johnny came as his brother fucked him.

Meanwhile Jay and Peter continued to fuck Denise and Nikki. Their rhythms were virtually equally and both women's breaths were beginning to shorten. Both were close and the men didn't know if they could wait much longer. Eventually, Nikki came leaving Jay victorious. Peter was curious and roughly pulled out of Denise.

"Oi! Not my fault you're only half a man!" said Denise in retaliation.

Sharon went to the bathroom to freshen up but as she went in she heard Dexter Hartman and Abi Branning fucking in a cubicle.

"Hello? There's a full orgy in on in the pub, if you like?" asked Sharon.

As the pair emerged, Sharon marveled at Dexter's nine inch, black cock. Abi looked exhausted but as a constant good girl was no doubt enjoying a nice night of sexual liberation with her cousin. She enjoyed sex with Jay but the danger of Dexter was so much spicier.

Max was furious when he saw his slightly chubby daughter emerge. One daughter with a thing for a cousin was enough!

Max confronted her.

"What you at?" he asked.

"I just let Dexter fuck me! And you're not gonna do anything about it cos' we wouldn't want anyone to blab about your nightly snagging of... Detective Emma... would we?" she whispered patronizingly.

Jay was too unhappy but couldn't say much after fucking Nikki.

Then Linda came from behind the bar and yelled-

"Pussy here! Anyone who wants it! I want a good fucking! Who wants to join my HOT nephew Dean inf fucking me?"

With that announcement, Max, Jay and Dexter all volunteered.

Max stripped from his business suit and revealed a hairy, fair body with a sea of curly pubes and tinny balls which crowned his seven inch cock.

When Linda saw the size of Dexter's cock she couldn't believe it. She had to have him in her pussy. Dean would take her ass, Max in her mouth

and Jay between her firm titties. She had always loved giving titfucks to Mick, it made her feel like such a slut.

All took position and even though Mick had fucked her ass before, his cock was nothing compared to Dexter's big black piece of meat and Linda was enjoying it immensely. Dean was also doing a fine job in her pussy, she had had a naughty crush on him from the first moment she laid eyes on him.

Max's cock was delicious, the sweetest taste, she now saw why he got the ladies.

Jay poured beer all over her tits as lube while he fucked them. A titfuck was one thing Abi was never up for and Linda was so fucking hot, he couldn't have imagined anything being better.

Meanwhile, Johnny had cum for the third time while his brother Lee fucked him. Lee was close too and pulled out of Johnny's tight asshole and made him suck his member. Johnny licked the shaft and balls up and down, feasting on the head every now and then until his brother shot his second load of the night onto his face.

Then Johnny kissed his father and shared his brother's cum with him. Mick was fucking how daughter and was crazily close to cumming.

Joey was done with being sucked for the night and wanted some pussy. Eventually, Mick and Nancy came to simultaneous orgasms.

"Fuckkkkkkkkk!" yelled Mick as he shot his sweet cream into his beautiful daughter's tight pussy.

Over in the corner, Linda was in heaven. Dexter came relatively quickly in her ass leaving her disappointed, she loved Max's cock and wanted him there then. Johnny, Lee, Joey, Nancy, Mick & Sharon had joined them. Just as Dean cummed in her pussy, she begged for Lee to take his place.

Lee again, obliged another family member and began to fuck her pussy. His dad was right, it wasn't very tight but nevertheless he was enjoying it. Linda then got a taste for some pussy herself and began to lick Sharon out while Sharon sucked Mick.

It was such a hot scene as then Johnny began to rim his father's hairy ass, he flicked his tongue back and forth, back and forth, savouring the taste.

Dexter and Dean were now doubleteaming Nancy and Linda was enjoying the sight of her daughter getting fucked beyond Sharon's pussy.

Jay then cummed up in her tits giving her the ultimate of pearl necklaces when he realized he never got his reward for his contest with Peter.

Peter was naked, sitting at a table casually snogging Denise and Nikki. Jay walked over to him.

"Oi! Pete! I wanna collect my reward for earlier"

"Fine..." said Peter with a frown.

"I'm gonna fuck your arse" said Jay, shocking Peter.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

This went on for a while until Peter eventually gave in. Jay lubed up his cock and bent Peter over the table. Peter yelled in pain as Jay entered him. Jay was loving it and loved even more that Peter was in such pain.

Over around Linda, Max had cum up her ass and so had Lee in her pussy. Max then moved to Denise and grabbed her furiously, he lifted her and plonked down on her on a table. He gagged her with a pair of panties which were lying around and began to fuck her.

She yelled aloud. She loved to be dominated and especially by such a man as Max, a lady's man, a womanizer, grade A bollox really but she loved it and his beautiful body. He was an expert fuck and had a perfect body for her, only thing was it wasn't black but with him fucking her with such vigour, she got over it pretty fast.

"Sweet fuckkkkkk!" she exclaimed.

Meanwhile Linda had stopped licking Sharon out when Mick came in Sharon's mouth. Then, Johnny began to fuck Mick up the ass as Mick fucked Sharon's ass while Sharon licked Linda out and Linda cupped Nikki's breasts while she was being fucked in the pussy by Linda's son- Lee and in the ass by Joey. It was a complicated system but it worked.

It was Johnny's first time giving anal and he had never experienced something so tight. He love hairy men and his father was perfect. Johnny had cummed so many times that evening that he got to let the moment linger so wonderfully on. Mick was in pain but knew his son was enjoying himself and so let him fuck him no matter how painful or emasculating it was. Another contributing factor was the amazing feeling of having his cock up Sharon's lovely ass where his other son had been earlier that night.

Sharon was too having fun enjoying licking Linda out and having Mick up her ass, she felt bad for Phil but she knew a quick blowjob and maybe that anal she had refused to give him would sort him put. Sharon twaddled her pussy with her left hand and her gigantic tits with the other.

Linda was enjoying Sharon's cunnilingus skills and the feel of Nikki's fake boobs in her hands.

Nikki was also enjoying Lee in her cunt and Joey in her ass, he was her biggest cock yet and she loved it and the feeling was mutual- all those vaginal tightenings were worth it when she could make a hunk of a leaf like Joey cum numerous times in her now middle-aged cunt.

They were such handsome lads yet she still couldn't believe that Terry was dozed off in the corner with Abi Branning of all people sucking his six inch average as average gets cock.

Abi sucked his cock. She had sucked Jay's before and not enjoyed it but just wanted to show him what he was missing as he fucked Peter of all people.

Nancy was enjoying Jay's strange combo of long and skinny in her pussy and ripped out in multiple orgasms with Dean's member up her ass. After a while, Nancy was done and ready for a rest and with that Dean let a grunt and let out his final orgasm for a while.

At the same time, Jay let his cum up Peter Beale's ass. Peter was flooded with tears from the pain, his face red, he wished he never got into the orgy. He had never felt such pain. "Jesus, Jay is a fucking nasty cunt" he thought to himself as Jay essentially finished up raping him.

Jay then through Peter to the floor and sat at a table beside Abi who gave the now awake, naked and smiling Terry head. Jay simply wanked while watching Johnny have his umpteenth orgasm of the night up his father's ass while Mick erupted in Sharon's ass and Linda spluttered her ladyjuice am, over Sharon's face. All of this happening in one sweaty heap of flesh and sex.

Joey, Lee & Nikki, however, kept at it. She was exhausted, but ever the slut let them fuck her unmercifully.

Then, the sweaty Max let his jism out on Denise's face after a rough session of doggy style fucking.

Denise loved the feeling of his creamy, white cum on her black bitch face.

Eventually, Nikki, Lee and Joey let out their final orgasms and called it quits. Terry also let his load out onto Abi's face, her letting her father Max lick it off and swallow.

Now, the whole pub collapsed in a sweaty heap of sexual drainedness and content, all smiling and sleeping, they looked at the time and saw it was 5:30am, but no one cared.

Later that morning, all redressed, some ashamed but most just wonderfully sexually satisfied.

Then Mick made an announcement...

"Same time next week everybody!"