Eastern Sin City

Story Info
One final birthday present.
2.1k words
3.79
18.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A dedication to my husband. I'm sure he enjoyed his birthday present very much...I hope you all enjoy it like he did


Miami, Florida. The east coast's version of Sin City. A city that used to be home of the "Cocaine Cowboys" in the 70's and 80's, but is now home to shameless, scantily clad woman, aggressive drivers, and even more aggressive pedestrians. Too bad we were only there for the night.

Then again, I was never the type to enjoy the night life of a major club city. I was more concerned with the fact that it was September 15th, his 22nd birthday, and I had one more present to give him after we left Miami Beach and returned to the hotel. A knowing smile played against my lips as I drove through the congested city. Lights of occupied condos and hotel rooms glittered the skyline with untold stories of what could have been going on behind those curtains.

"We're going to be one of those," I whispered to myself then mentally swearing as it was supposed to be a thought and only that.

"I'm sorry?" Jeremy asked hearing my statement.

I looked over to him smiling and shook my head before looking back at the road. "Nothing, baby," I murmured as I stopped for a passing family walking across the street. "I was just thinking out loud."

That phrase earned me a look. "About?"

I stared at the road as I drove and weighed my words carefully.

"Nothing too pressing," I said with another smile. "Just letting the hamster run around the wheel."

The phrase hung thick in the air as we made our way back. The radio played as background noise as I babbled on about Miami Beach and the jelly fish. We pulled into the small parking lot of the Holiday In and walked in hand-in-hand. It seemed that everyone's eyes were on us. My man dressed in nice jeans and a yellow polo and myself in a short yellow sundress to compliment. I felt like a model walking the catwalk and I was all his. No one else.

"I have one more present for you," I said pressing the elevator button, "and it's preceded by a request."

I was awarded with another look as we made the six floor ride upward. "And what request is that?"

"You wash up first."

My eyes were straight forward, but the ever present smirk remained on my face as we rode to the sixth floor. I could almost hear the wheels turning in his head as he tried to decipher my actions and reasoning.

"Stop thinking about it and just do it," I murmured my eyes flicking up to his. I knew he could see the mischievous glint behind my big brown irises. He knew that I had something.

The elevator bell dinged bringing us back to reality before exiting. Down the hallway tucked away in the corner was our room. A freshly made king sized bed, with white sheets so pristine and perfect, dominated the majority of the room. The curtains were open with a view of very few stars and multiple plays taking off and landing.

The door was closed and the deadbolt locked with a click before I felt his body moving behind me. The smell of his sweet cologne assaulted my senses branding itself in my brain. His strong arms wrapped around my waist and my soft body melted into the contours of his hard, muscular one. Lips peppered little kisses along the side of my neck as I gave into the pleasure. The hem of my dress hiked up just above my thigh as my ass pressed against him feeling the proof of his arousal through the zipper of his jeans. He was throbbing. His heart beat thud against his chest along with his slow deep breaths. I wanted him, and I knew he wanted me, but I had a plan and I wasn't letting my arousal get ahead of me.

I turned and hugged him tight, my head against his chest before looking up at him and placing a gentle kiss on his lips. "Go. Shower. Now. I got one more present for you and if we keep this up you'll spoil it."

Another curious look flit through his eyes before he kissed my forehead and went to the bathroom leaving me in the room alone. I Took a deep breath as I heard the shower start and my mind instantly pictured his muscular body covered in soap and warm water.

My mind went into autopilot and I prepared myself for my turn. I was going to make sure he enjoyed this to the fullest. I packed my backpack and listened to the water run until it shut off. The rings of the curtain moved and jolted me back to reality as he walked out nearly moments later, naked and clearly excited.

"Patience, love," I whispered. I walked up to him my lips close to his, my fingers ever so gently grazing against his manhood making it jump against my fingers. "I won't be long. I promise."

"You better not or I'm coming in to get you. Ready or not."

I giggled at the playful threat and walked into the bathroom closing and locking the door behind me. I threw my backpack up on the counter and took out the wrapping to his present. It was black lace with a purple satin bow. Completing the outfit was a little to nothing black string thong. My first of many.

I laid everyone on the counter after turning on the water to let it heat. My tresses were thrown up in a messy bun to keep it out of the water just before the steam took over the mirror. I stepped in and began washing feeling the soap suds fall down my body. The water was just hot enough to cause the sauna-like effect, but that wasn't the only reason why I was hot and bothered.

One final rinse left my body glistening as I stepped out of the shower wrapping a towel around myself. I dried off and wiped the condensation off the mirror and stood there for just a moment to admire the body that I had become comfortable with. My curvy figure had endured a few changes, but all in all, it has remained the same. Round breasts sized perfectly to fit in the palm of his hand with plenty to spare and were capped with pebbled nipples begging to be suckled. Smooth skin with a few stretch marks that told the story of my growth under my narrow waist and along my hips. I was the first to admit that I wasn't perfect, but I was perfect for him, and that, to me, was all that mattered.

The skimpy pieces of string slid up my thighs and settled against my ass while the only present piece of fabric covered my nether regions. The lace was held together by a clip between my breasts forcing them up and out. I had them so why not flounce them. The black material sat strike against my peanut butter toned skin and flowed down to my thighs leaving little to the imagination. The purple satin tied in a perfect bow was just the finishing touch.

I took the pin out of my hair releasing the bun and letting my wild curly tresses frame my face and shoulders. The final step of the preparation was the red and black parachord.

The present was complete

My heart was thudding in the ears as I unlocked the door and walked out. There he had laid on the bed still naked as a jay bird watching whatever was on the television. It seemed like as soon as the door opened and I walked out, his eyes snapped over to me and those beautiful dark eyes grew impossibly darker.

"Damn it, woman," he whispered as he slid from the bed and walked over to me.

I tried to still my trembling body as I stood there and he examined me. My hands sat at the small of my back in parade rest while holding the parachord. My legs were slightly spread giving him the access to anything he wanted, a silent plea for inspection.

Jeremy stopped just a few inches from my front looking me in the eyes before murmuring only one word, "Beautiful." His fingers curled into my hair before he leaned in for a searing kiss that left me breathless. It ended all too quickly though my chest still heaved as I attempted to collect air.

He toyed with my hair before turning me around and gave a quiet laugh. My hands led tightly onto the harmless red and black rope. I turned back to face him and held my hands out offering the rope. My submission was offered to him along with the small bundle of rope . The look on his face was one of admiration as well as lust and love.

Long fingers enveloped mine as he took the chord lifting my hand to his lips, they brushed against my knuckles as he looked me in the eyes. He knew that I was all his, and I didn't want to be anyone elses. The chord left my fingers and he took my hand guiding me to the other side of the bed, my back against his chest and his lips on my neck as he whispered his sweet nothings.

"You look absolutely ravishing tonight, you know that. You know I could just tie you up and just fuck you any which way I like on every piece of furniture in this room," I could almost hear the smile in his voice. "In fact, I think I will."

His hands slid down my shoulders following the curves of my waist before settling on my hips leaving my body in anticipation. Despite the heat festering in the room, I felt the prickle of goosebumps rising across my skin. His lips met my neck and collarbone once again before whispering in my ear, "Bend over and give me your hands."

Slight hesitation. Even more slight apprehension. My mind clouded immediately as I did was I was told and gave him my hands. Moments later, my arms were tied at the small of my back, my body exposed to him to use as he pleased.

Jeremy never disappointed.

His heat hovered close by as his fingers grazed across my ass raising more goosebumps. The tip of his manhood poked my thigh as he eyed the black thong that I knew was going to be all but destroyed.

As if he was in my head listening to my thoughts, he spoke with a small laugh. "I would never destroy you're pretty lingerie, baby. I'm just going to make you beg me to take it off of you."

His fingers played along my ass sliding down the crevice to the heart of my core. They played in my heat inducing a low moan, so quiet it was almost inaudible. From day one, he had been able to play me as smoothly as a violin. He knew how to draw out just the reaction he wanted with just the slightest touches and here we are a year and a half later and he's damn near perfected his craft. My lips were teased endlessly and he surprised me with sight flicks against my clit only to drift away and leave me wanting.

"Want me to come back?" He asked teasingly. The double edged sword was there. If he came back the torture would be real. If he didn't I'd be left wanting. "I'm waiting, Gabrielle."

He flicked against my clit jolting me back from the thoughts and forced the words, "Come back" from my throat.

One finger was inside and it didn't take him long to find the centre of my pleasure. Once he found it, he wasn't letting go, and there wasn't a pillow within reach. My legs spread a little hope for relief. But nothing helped.

Another finger joined filling me to the brim and played with, stroked, and teased my g-spot relentlessly. My mewls and whimpers escalated to moans and squeals as I squirmed in an attempt to run from the pleasure. My moans and squirms coupled with my pleas for relief as he attacked my body. His free hand came up and splayed on my back holding me down before whispering, "You know the word that will make me stop," and he continued with absolutely no intent of stopping.

His wrist twisted slightly as he continued to stroke. Held down by one hand, and attacked by the other; I felt the pressure build in my stomach. My breaths became shorter and choppier with every passing moment. My heart was beating in my ears as I closed my eyes so tight that I began seeing stars. My squeals tarried into helpless cries as my walls collapsed onto his fingers coating him and my blankets in juices.....and it all went black