Eating Christine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,132 Followers

The sexy brunette knew it was time, or past time. She had never before felt as sexually turned on as she was then, not even while actually fucking, and she was begging Grandpa to bring her to a climax. When he took her clit into his mouth and started sucking, while his tongue caressed the sides and top, it only took a minute of those attentions for her to start cumming.

"Oh, god!" she cried out. "Yes! Yes! Keep sucking my clit!"

Her legs clamped onto Paul's temples and her hands grabbed the back of his head to jam his face even more snugly into her pussy. She continued bouncing up and down on the bed, and her long, shapely legs swung from side to side with Paul a very willing prisoner between them. He hung on to her thighs and kept her clit in his mouth and sucked and licked in the same tempo as her pussy ramming against his face. Christine's cries of joy continued, even louder and more incoherent than they had been when she was cumming from fucking herself with the dildo.

When she climaxed, the hotsy gave a loud cry of ecstasy as her back arched and she jammed her pussy against the face of the man who had brought her to that condition. After her orgasm, all her muscles relaxed and her arms flopped out at her sides, but her legs remained draped loosely over Paul's shoulders. He removed his mouth from around her clit and feasted on most of the nectar that had just been produced, the most delicious he had ever tasted. When he stopped his repast, there was still enough in the pink hole that had produced it to serve as lubrication, and he removed his middle finger from Christine's ass, backed slowly away and let her legs fall to the bed.

Paul had a raging erection; his cock was the hardest it had been for years. His need to fuck was urgent, but he had no condoms in the house. He believed – correctly – that Christine was probably quite promiscuous, and he wanted to take no chances on contracting AIDS or any kind of STD. He knelt between her legs, wondering what to do and strongly temped to stick his cock into her with no protection and take his chances. But before doing anything, he knew he would have to first wash the finger that had been in her ass, so he went to the hall bathroom to take care of that. When he returned, he knelt between her legs again and gazed down on her lush body and her face, which was a mask of bliss. Christine opened her eyes and grinned lewdly at the hard cock pointing in her direction.

"I hope you don't want to quit now, Grandpa. I still need to fuck. There's some rubbers in my left upper dresser drawer."

Paul definitely did not want to quit then. He almost ran over to the dresser and opened the drawer. In among a vibrator, a butt plug and some other toys or devices he didn't recognize, was a large package of condoms. He tore it open, removed one plastic packet and rolled the contents onto his cock. As he did, he noticed many interesting looking bumps and raised stars and pyramids, but he didn't care about them just then. With his cock prepared, he hurried back to kneel between Christine's legs again. She smiled, adjusted her pillow, and reached down between her legs to spread open her pussy lips.

While his right hand was guiding his cock, Paul leaned forward and put his left hand on the bed beside the hotsy to support the weight of his upper body. He lowered his body slowly and, when he felt the tip of his cock against the pink hole that was his target, he rubbed the end in Christine's wetness to spread the natural lubrication. When he felt his granddaughter guiding his cock until it was centered where it belonged, he thrust forward between her index fingers and the soft edges of the wet place they both wanted it. She murmured joyfully as the hard tip wedged its way into her pussy.

Paul thrust forward again, and sighed as almost two inches of his rigid shaft burrowed into the dripping wet hole, and he felt Christine's internal muscles start to work on it. Seconds later, he drove his cock more deeply into her, and her expression of joy was louder and more urgent. Half his cock had burrowed into his granddaughter's pussy, and Paul knew he was in deeply enough that he would no longer need to guide his shaft. He placed his right hand on the bed beside her and slid it and his other hand forward until his wrists were under her shoulders and his weight was supported by his knees and forearms. With one more stroke, his cock was all the way inside, and his pubic hair tickled her clean-shaven skin.

"Oh, that feels just wonderful," Christine sighed. "Let's just lay here for a while and enjoy it."

That was alright with Paul, because he could feel the muscles inside her pussy massaging his cock in a way he had never felt before. He also knew he was extremely horny, from watching Christine and from the delectable aroma and flavor of her pussy, but he wanted her to cum before he did. After waiting for a minute, he slowly backed his cock out from her, paused, and drove it back into her pussy. She spread her thighs even farther, hooked her ankles around his legs and pulled her body against his. They came together with a satisfying "squish," with Christine's juices spattering over both of them. She started moaning from the exquisite pleasure her grandfather's cock was already giving her.

The next stroke was much like the first, slow and deep and pleasurable, as were the many that followed. "Oh, Grandpa," Christine murmured into his ear. "This is really fab! You're gonna make me cum again!"

Paul hoped so. He could feel his own climax building up in his body, as the pussy under him magically caressed his whole shaft. Because he wanted her to cum first, he moved up slightly on her body and started plunging his cock in from a different angle, so he was raking across the base of her clit with every thrust, both driving into her and being withdrawn. After no more than a few strokes in this new position, Christine's blissful moans were starting to end in sobs and whimpers.

"Oh! Oh! That's so fab!" the young hotsy exclaimed. Her body started rocking from side to side, as she fucked back even harder to meet him."

He could feel his climax rapidly approaching, but Paul could also tell Christine was approaching hers. He increased the pace of his strokes; she matched him and the movements of her body were even wilder, thrashing around on the bed, while her hands caressed his back and sides. Her whimpering was in rhythm with his cock driving into her, and Christine's sobs became even louder as her head tossed from side to side on her pillow.

"Uh! Uh!" she whimpered. "Oh, my god," she cried out ecstatically as she began cumming.

Christine's legs clamped more tightly onto Paul's hips, and her arms and hands clutched his shoulders, driving her fingernails into his back. It was painful, but the excruciating pleasure his cock was getting was so much stronger, he hardly noticed. The young woman's legs and arms held him so tightly that, every time he drew back for another stroke, she rode with him and, when Paul thrust forward again, he squashed his granddaughter against the bed, driving his cock even deeper into her pussy.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Christine warbled for as long as she was cumming, until she uttered a joyful but incoherent cry as she climaxed. Her back arched; all her muscles clenched and she rammed her pussy against Paul for an ultimate time. After her orgasm, she collapsed back onto the bed, flat on her back in a state of total sexual satisfaction. Her arms released him and flopped at her sides and her legs let go of their grip, as she completely relaxed.

Her grandfather did not relax or even slow down. Paul continued driving his cock into the pussy under him, but only for a few strokes, until his own climax exploded. He shot a burst of cum into his condom, followed by a second and a third as he continued to pound his cock into his granddaughter. Only then did he stop and sprawl on top of the beautiful and satiated young woman.

They lay in a happy pile, with his cock embedded in her pussy until it softened and slipped out. "Oh, Grandpa, that was wonderful," Christine whispered into his ear. "It was the best I've ever had."

Paul didn't know if that was true or not, but he felt good about hearing her say it. "It was the best I ever had too, Honey," he answered in complete honesty.

"I hope we can do it a lot more. You're so much nicer than some dumb boy who doesn't know how to treat a girl."

"I hope so too, Honey, but I'm pretty old. I don't know if I can do this every day, but my tongue will always be ready for you."

"That's good enough for me, and my mouth is always ready for you too."

Paul felt really good about that morning. For the first time in many years, he was sexually satisfied, and it looked like that happy state would be achieved regularly for the foreseeable future.


Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions

I hope you had as much fun as Paul and Christine did and expect to continue having. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,132 Followers
12