Eating Jessica's Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You better have plenty left, tomorrow. You can't just cum after a few strokes and call it a day, you know." Jessica teases. She slowly peels her body off of mine, and climbs off the couch. She's already gathered her clothes by the time I compose myself enough to sit up and clean myself up a bit.

"Wow, Jess, that was incredible."

Jessica smiles again. "Yeah, not bad at all, Jack. I think you just introduced me to a kink I never knew I had." She pauses to look at me appraisingly. "And now, you're gonna have to take care of my cravings for it. Think you can handle it?"

I laugh in disbelief. "Anytime, anywhere. Your ass had me at 'hello'."

We share a small laugh at my lame joke, and she puts on her clothes and grabs her phone to call a taxi. After requesting the cab, Jessica checks her unread text messages. Surprise, surprise, a few from Chloe.

"Well, look at that. Seems that my roommate was wondering where I went tonight, and has something planned as an early birthday present for me tomorrow. Now I wonder what that might be." She arches one eyebrow at me.

I can't stop smiling and shaking my head. "Maybe it's too early, Jess, but I think I may be in love." Jessica snorts with laughter. "Seriously, Jess, you're going to kill me before all of this is over. All of this in one night is just crazy."

"So you're saying you can't handle it?"

"Are you kidding? I will handle all of that ass that you can give me. And I can't wait for tomorrow."

"Neither can I, Jack. Things are always more fun when someone else is watching." We continue to make a little small talk until the cab pulls up outside of my house. "I guess this is goodbye for tonight." Jessica winks at me. "Now, you should get some rest." She kisses me hard on the mouth before opening the front door of my house. What a woman! Although looking back on it, the energy she was moving with and the way she was talking, I have a suspicion she may have been under the influence of some substance... I hope not, but you never know.

As I watch Jessica get in the taxi, she turns to me and blows me a kiss. "Thanks for the night, sweetie! We'll see you tomorrow..." She closes the door and the cab speeds off. I take a second to collect my thoughts and reflect on what has been the most incredible night of my life, but my brain can't help thinking about tomorrow, and how excited I'm already getting at the prospect of returning to Chloe and Jessica's apartment. Despite being exhausted, I don't know if I'll be able to get any sleep tonight...

12