Eating Lunch In

Story Info
Ross should eat in more often.
3.9k words
4.35
121.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,472 Followers

“Careful, Lorna, Ross will be back . . . ”

My lunch meeting had been cancelled, so I had stopped at a deli and intended to eat lunch in. It was a good chance to catch up on paperwork.

I was surprised to hear my wife, Molly’s voice. Molly was in my office. That was not unusual. She often waited there for me. But why, I wondered, was she whispering to Lorna, my leggy assistant and sometime lover?

The door was ajar. What I saw through the opening was beyond surprising. It was shocking. Molly was bent forward facing my desk, the buttons on the top of her red dress undone, lacy bra askew. Behind her, Lorna was pressed tightly against Molly, one hand up Molly’s skirt, the other twisting Molly’s left nipple.

Molly panted as Lorna’s fingers fluttered under the pleated dress. “Oh, Lorna . . . quickly, darling.” Then she twisted her head, and hungrily kissed Lorna. My shock was giving way quickly to arousal. I felt my cock becoming turgid in my pants. Without thinking, I started rubbing it right through the fabric.

The women broke their kiss. “On the desk, Molly girl,” Lorna ordered. Although Molly was several years senior to Lorna, my slim leggy blonde subordinate was, as usual, dominant.

“Not on Ross’ desk.” Molly was pleading. Subordination was her nature outside the home, which was her castle. Molly was a plump, demure woman. The sort most men walked past in stores and on the street without a second glance. After three children, our married life has settled into a comfortable partnership. Until Lorna had recently revived my sex drive, I had thought nothing of it. Lately, I had looked at Molly afresh. Despite having a few rounder curves, she was as sexy as the day we met. Still, she seemed to have no interest in sex. Or so I thought.

“Yes, Molly . . . on Ross's desk.”

Lorna stepped back, and boosted Molly onto the desktop, spreading her legs. Just at that moment, Lorna’s eyes met mine. Holding my gaze, she spoke. “I’m pleased that you wore the stockings I bought you. Do you want me to eat you now?” As she said this, she pinched Molly’s nipples, her other hand pressing between Molly’s thighs. “Hmm . . . no panties, just as I commanded.”

“This is what you came here for, isn’t it?” Lorna continued, cupping Molly’s generous round breasts. She bent forward and began licking her lightly on the inside tops of her thighs, just where they came together. Lorna’s thumbs ran across Molly’s nipples. Molly’s back arched, lifting her breasts up toward the fingers, and presenting her pelvis at a better angle.

"Lorna, that is so good"

“Mmhmm, Molly, is this good too?” Lorna licked her lips, savouring the taste of Molly’s arousal. Molly’s 's head drops back, her knees spread wide.

“Yes, Lorna. So good. I wish Ross would eat me like this.”

“I’m sure he will, dearest Molly. I can arrange it.” Lorna stabbed her tongue into Molly’s labial lips, pushing her pubes open, unleashing a flood of juices. I couldn’t recall Molly ever being that wet for me. As Lorna stroked her tongue up the outer edges of Molly’s pussy, I unzipped my pants and took out my hard cock, no longer thinking, just reacting.

Molly found enough breath to speak, even as Lorna’s talented tongue swirled about Molly’s swollen clit. “Lorna, I know you’ve been training Ross to eat pussy. But how can the student ever equal the teacher, especially a great teacher like you?”

Lorna looked up from her oral activity, inserting a finger to mark her spot. “It’s like I told you at the beach, Molly girl. A woman has a home field advantage when it comes to licking pussy. We know how we like it, so odds are the other woman will too. But for me, having my pussy licked always makes me crave a nice hard warm cock. Dildos or vibrators are always a poor second best for me. After a good tongue bathing, I need the real thing. So, a man’s tongue is special because it prepares me to be fully filled. Comparing that to girlie play is like comparing Opera and the Dixie Chicks- both wonderful, but one you don’t need to get all dressed up for.”

She moved her palm over Molly’s pussy, keeping the clit standing at attention as she continued. “Because my hubby is away so often, and for so long, I have learned to like girlie stuff on its own terms. Seducing Ross was a special treat for me. One I hope you understand that I might indulge in again. First though, I owe it to both of you to help you with your sex lives, since Ross helped me in my time of need.”

My cock was throbbing so hard, I thought it might explode. A picture of great gobs of cum flying across the room, splattering the women, danced across my brain. I was no longer just holding my cock. I was stroking rapidly, precum soaking my hand. Lorna once again lowered her mouth to Molly’s mound. Instinctively, I stepped fully into the room. Lorna’s nose nuzzled Molly’s wispy pubic hair as she vacuumed her clit deep between her lips, seeming to swallow it. I noticed that Molly’s eyes were closed, her head laid back on the desk as she enjoyed the attention. In this position, Lorna once again was making eye contact with me. I started to close the door, but she waggled her head ‘no’, and freed a finger to give me a ‘come here’ signal.

Thinking that Lorna wanted me to lick or fuck her, I stepped behind her, tugging at her slacks. She reached back and slapped my hand gently to stop me. Swiftly, she slid her tongue down Molly’s pussy, licking the cum off Molly’s thighs. Lorna’s fingers stabbed into Molly like a stiff cock.

With her other hand, Lorna reached back and grabbed my hard cock. In a single movement, she dragged me forward and thrust my cock into Molly’s wide open pussy. Molly gasped. Lorna stood up, stepped back. She gave me one deep tongue kiss, sharing Molly’s taste with me. She bent over the desk, pinched Molly’s nipples again, kissed her just as deeply, whispered “enjoy.” Lorna swiftly left the office, shutting the door behind her. Molly grabbed my hips, and started thrusting up off the desk against me. My hands found her engorged tits with ferocity unknown since our earliest courtship. I imitated Lorna’s technique, trying to twist Molly’s nipples just like Lorna had, with similar intensity. It must have been close enough. Molly started mewing like a kitten. “Ohhhhhhhhh, Rossss . . . yesss . . . I’m cumming, but keep going I want you to pump your seed deep inside me.”

Holding Molly’s hips I moved in and out slowly,. She pushed up off the desk against me, meeting my thrusts. My balls slapped against her with each stroke, the pace increasing. I leaned forward to kiss her. Our tongues fucked each other’s mouths, the rhythm matching our hips. Molly’s hands ran through my hair. Then, her nails raked down my back, tearing at the fabric of my shirt. “ Don’t forget my tits Ross. Use your hands.”

My left hand caressed her right breast, massaging it with my palm, warming the nipple. With my right hand, I stroked from the fleshy bottom of her breast. I caressed across her abdomen and down her tummy. Finally, my hand brushed her dripping pussy. I used my thumb to tease her clit from above, bouncing it against the pressure of my cock shafting her from below. Molly moaned and sighed, writhing. Her hands grasped my butt, levering me faster. Her hips thrust with increasing force as she enjoyed the pleasure of continuous orgasm. Our bodies slapped together with passion. Molly’s tits bounced under me. As she had demanded, I didn’t ignore them. Even though my left forefinger was now thrusting against her clit with as much force as my cock, my right hand was devoted to her tits. I brushed the hair on the back of my hand across each nipple. She shivered from her tits right down to her pussy.

“ Don’t worry, Ross. I won’t break.”

Taking that cue, I resumed twisting the nipples more roughly, as Lorna had, rolling them alternately between my thumb and forefinger. Molly reacted vigourously, lifting up off the desk, slamming herself into me. I fell back into my chair. She now sat astride me, my hardness still inside her, her nipples brushing my face

“Bite them.”

Molly’s lusty wantonness shocked me. Our sex life had been bland in recent years, but even in our early days, she was never so demanding. Her attitude reminded me of Lorna’s forwardness when she seduced me in this office.

My chair shook on its swivel, bouncing up and down as Molly danced on my cock. Her movements were so vigourous, I feared that I might tear her nipple off if I kept biting. However, when I stopped, she grabbed my head and dragged me to the other tit, screaming, “The electricity runs right from there to my pussy, Ross, your teeth are so great.”

With one hand she massaged my head, fingers pulling at my hair. Her other hand ran down into our laps, reaching beneath us to squeeze my balls. As her fingers kneaded me, her thumb rubbed her pussy just below where my cock entered. “Rub me, Ross, make my clit dance.” I added my thumb to the tight space. My fingers surrounded my cock. I filled Molly’s inner reaches, causing her to rock my poor old chair with increasing violence. My thumb explored the perimeter of her clit relentlessly, automatically taking the same rhythm as my teeth chewing on her nipple. “ Like this, Molly?”

“Yes, Ross, oh, yes. Lorna said you could, you would . . . ”

Any tentativeness I had felt taking over in the middle of Molly’s passion had vanished, thrust aside by her energy. I closed my eyes, immersed totally in the moment, like one half of a precision machine, a machine made for fucking, fuelled by the heat of ecstasy. My cock swelled fatter, engorged and throbbing, precum seeping. The heat of Molly’s breast in my mouth warmed me, sending fire through my throat, down my chest, to my groin.

Molly bucked uncontrollably against me. Her head thrashed back, exhilaration shining brightly in her eyes. A groan escaped her lips. “ Do you like this, Molly baby?”

“Yesss, but, now, I, ugh, neeed, awww, your cock to explode and fill me with your hot seed.”

She pressed my balls harder, tightening her fingers around the base of my cock. I could feel the pressure building. All the while, she thumped rapidly up and down, rocking the chair, her thighs mashing against me, her vaginal muscles clamping ever tighter around my shaft. I had never felt such intensity. My cock felt like it was being milked.

Without warning, Molly rose up, thrust down the full length of my shaft, and released the tension at the base, all at once. My balls emptied in a burst, like a flood spilling over a dam. Just as my jism flowed into Molly, the chair tipped backwards, sliding wildly on its casters. With a great crash, we tumbled to the floor, my cock painfully, mid orgasm, ripped out of Molly, great gobs of cum flying through the air, speckling her tits and tummy.

As Molly and I untangled ourselves, the door opened. For an instant, I was worried that my office adventures would end in a moment of shameful discovery. That would be ironic - humiliated for fucking my wife, after all my seedier adventures. Fortunately, it was Lorna. “Ross, Molly, are you okay? I was listening - I mean, I was outside the door - and I heard a crash.”

Lorna’s slacks were twisted around, one side shoved crookedly along her lean hipbone. Her nipples tented the fabric of her sweater, obvious evidence of arousal. I had suspected she had listened the day I had fucked Elena in the office. Now there was no doubt. Lorna was a listener. My cock perked up in response as Lorna shut the door and strode into the room, pulling her sweater over her head on the way. Molly was still laying on the floor, propped against the desk, legs akimbo. She smiled up at Lorna dreamily. “You did a wonderful teaching job, sweetie. But I’m such a gooey mess. I can’t walk through the lobby like this.”

“I see my star pupil is licking your tits clean. That leaves the cream pie for me.”

Lorna’s slacks slid to the floor just before she dropped to a crouch between Molly’s legs. I continued gently slurping drops of my own cum off of Molly’s torso, shifting enough to enjoy the sight of Lorna’s talented tongue teasing balls of gism out the opening between my wife’s legs. As each bit eased on her tongue, Lorna luxuriated in the taste and texture, letting some roll around on her tongue, mouth open, displaying them before sucking them deep inside her throat. Others, she playfully allowed to leak off the tip of her tongue, long strands dribbling to her pert breasts. Molly mewed contentedly from my whiskery attentions, then sighed more deeply as Lorna tickled her clit. After a few minutes, I was finished cleaning the over spray, and kissed my way down Molly’s pleasantly rounded tummy. My nose bumped up against Lorna’s, fighting her to extract the last dabs of cum from Molly’s pussy. Lorna lifted her face. Her nose and cheeks were coated in a mix of Molly and my juices. She leaned forward to kiss me, her tongue sharing the last ball of sperm with me.

“What about me?” Molly asked.

Lorna bent back to Molly’s clit, nuzzling it playfully with her nose. I got into the spirit, dabbing my tongue into her navel. My head bumped against Lorna’s as we both enjoyed the tastes of Molly. Molly herself meowed like a cat, content, but not yet coming. Lorna was startled by the bump. She pulled away from Molly’s clit, ceding access to that pearl to me. As I licked, nibbled and sucked, using all I had learned by being with Lorna, Elena and Cindy, Lorna teased Molly’s thighs with just the tips of her teeth. Molly completed her own sensation smorgasbord, stroking her breasts and pulling her own nipples. Before long, I felt Molly’s hips rising off the carpet in rhythm with my tongue. I gave her three more long slow licks down the ful length of her pussy, then commenced stabbing my tongue into her, using it like a cock. “ Gawwwwwwwwwd,” Molly screamed, “where’d you learn that!”

She came with a thud, her bottom crashing back to the floor. I rested on her tummy. Lorna had her head on Molly’s thighs. Both my most important ladies smiled contentedly.

“What was Lorna saying about the beach, Molly?” I asked after a few minutes.

Molly at first didn’t answer. After a long pause, she began. “It was last summer, at the office barbeque we hosted. Remember how Lorna and I went out in the paddleboat, and it capsized in the wind? You rescued us from the picnic shelter on Devil’s Island?”

“ While we were paddling, Lorna and I got chatting about sex, like women will. I told her how frustrated I was at all your energy being focussed on work. She complained about her husband always being away. We talked about how horny we were. Just before we overturned, we were comparing notes on favourite masturbation techniques and toys. My pussy was soaked under my sarong. Lorna’s nipples were poking out against her bikini top.”

Picturing this image in my mind caused my limp cock to stir with interest. Lorna reached over and gently stroked my member as Molly continued, “My halter got soaked after we tipped. We didn’t know how long we’d be on the island, so we took our wet stuff off, to dry it in the sun.”

By now, Lorna had my cock at half-mast. Molly teased Lorna’s nipple as Lorna leaned forward to tickle the hole in my cock with the tip of her tongue. Molly continued her story. “We kept bantering about sex with our hubbies - or more lack there of, I guess. I’m not sure what happened next. Maybe it was sunstroke. Maybe it was Lorna’s arm brushing the side of my breast. All I recall now is that suddenly, Lorna’s eyes weren’t able to meet mine. They kept shifting down to my nipples. The sense of her looking made my pussy drip even more, and I just had to stare at hers. Since I had the kids, mine are fuller, but sag. Even though Lorna has kids too, her teeny titties stuck straight out, and her nipples looked like baby thumbs . . . mmmm . . . like now.”

Molly squeezed Lorna’s other nipple. Lorna groaned in pleasure, or pain, or both, then bobbed her head down my shaft. “ So you had those feelings pent up until now?” I asked.

“ Nooooooo . . . ” Molly answered, as Lorna chuckled. Molly continued. “It took you guys quite a while to rescue us, so we had lots of time. We spent several minutes staring at each other’s tits, waiting, I think, to see who dared move first. Finally, I noticed my hand was stroking my naked pussy. I looked down Lorna’s body, and saw how she was almost bare of hair. She wasn’t quite as bold as I was, but her fingers started caressing her own nipples as she watched me. Finally, I couldn’t resist. I leaned forward and took one in my mouth. Lorna groaned so loudly I was surprised you guys didn’t hear her. But I was beyond caring. Besides which, it could have been a cry for help.”

Lorna’s eyes met mine, a smile spreading across her lips, lighting up her face. “Even then, Ross, I saw it not as me having sex with Molly, but me helping you and Molly get back on track.” She paused, her fist sliding along my rigid cock. “The great sex with Molly was just a bonus. A really pleasant surprise.”

“ Had either of you . . . you know . . . done a woman before?” I asked.

“Hush, sweetie,” Molly answered, “let me tell the story my own way. First, I need to tell you how Lorna’s fingers entered me, with knowledge that no man could ever equal. Since it was months since anyone but me had touched my clit, my first orgasm was sudden.”

“ She drenched my fingers. Molly is quite a comer,” Lorna added. She inserted a finger inside Molly, repeating the summer gesture, teasing her clit. Today, however, she also wrapped her lips back around my fully erect cock, sucking greedily. With Lorna’s mouth busy, Molly took up the story.

“I kissed my way from Lorna’s luscious nipples down her tummy. It was tough taking my lips off her tits, but I was overcome with a hunger I’d never felt before. Well, not since I was in Brian Lushway’s car at the drive-in, sucking my first cock. I wanted my first lick of a pussy. I’d played with girls at school, but that was just touching. I had never tasted anyone but myself. No, hold on, not true. I did a threesome once, and sucked the guy’s cock after he was inside my roommate. Oh, those pre-AIDS days were so great.”

Lorna stooped deep throating me, just long enough to interject. “Molly was pretty sure you were faithful. That’s why I knew unprotected sex with you was ok. But Cindy is a bit of a slut, so we better start using condoms.”

“Anyway,” Molly said next, “I really enjoyed licking the water off Lorna, but was afraid we’d get rescued before I got to taste her honey, so I dove right in. I just did what I liked having done to me. It was a bit weird, creating what I usually experience. I quickly seemed to get the knack of it - when to flatten my tongue for long up strokes, when to curl it and stab like a little cock. Then I finished her with a bouncing action, sucking her whole clit into my mouth while I fingered her vagina.”

Lorna tried to talk, but her mouth was full. She stopped sucking me long enough to add, “Unlike Molly, I had experience with girls licking me. But Molly was simply the best. Unfortunately, my orgasm lasted so long, in wave after wave, that I didn’t have time to return the favour. We barely had time to get dressed when we heard the boat coming. I needed to finish what we started. So we arranged a girls’ lunch a week later. I ate Molly on a lounge chair by your pool. That day, we agreed that I should seduce you, but not just because hubby being away makes me horny. I felt guilty that I was enjoying Molly and you were missing out.”

“So, Ross, even though I meant to keep Lorna’s lust for me a secret, it all worked out for the best,” Molly said, “but now you should put that love rocket inside Lorna where it’ll do the most good.”

Lorna slid her body across Molly, and sat astride me, lowering her wet pussy right down onto my erection. She started riding me like a pony. Her right hand gripped my cock at the base, grasping me like a rider holding a saddle pommel. Her delicate fingers caressed my balls, stimulating me, but her thumb and forefinger formed a tight ring, preventing orgasm. She leaned forward, her breasts sliding across my chest, nipples rubbing nipples.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,472 Followers
12