Eating virgin pussy

Story Info
My sister-in-law turns 18 and we both get a birthday treat
2.4k words
4.07
294.2k
131
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FHH69
FHH69
249 Followers

Nothing tastes better than virgin pussy. Nothing. Trust me on this. I've gone down on my share of beautiful women in my twenty-eight years and virgin cum is a sweet delicacy that most men might sample once or twice if they're lucky. Me... I've had a steady diet of it for the past two months. I'm a lucky man and I know it. How did I get so lucky? Here's the secret to my success.

I married my wife, Karla, when we were fresh out of college. We both came from wealthy families and were fortunate enough to land prime positions in my father's company right away. Karla is a beauty, but she was no virgin when we met. I was fine with that. Most girls don't leave college with their cherry intact. Karla's little sister Stephanie was maid of honor at our wedding. At twelve she wasn't much to look at. She wore braces, so skinny she looked anorexic and she tripped over her own feet. But she was a sweet kid and from day one I told her every chance I got that she was beautiful. It made her smile and when I looked at her closely I could see there was hidden beauty there that would one day prove me right.

Sure enough, by the time she was seventeen, Stephanie's beauty surpassed Karla's. At this point when I told Stephanie how beautiful she was it was absolutely the truth, but instead of simply smiling, she would tell me how handsome I was. Our innocent flirtation progressed to the point that Stephanie told me one evening when we were alone watching TV that she was still a virgin and wanted me to take care of that for her. Her hand gently cupped my erection through the sweat pants I was wearing. My dick was so hard I was afraid it would explode, but I don't fuck seventeen year old girls under any circumstances. So I promised Steph if she saved herself for me I'd give her something special for her eighteenth birthday.

I talked to Karla's boss and asked him to schedule a business trip for her the day before Steph's birthday. I'm pretty good friends with Mike and he got a chuckle out of me asking him to send my wife out of town. Anyway, I arranged a spa day for Steph so she could be pampered, massaged, waxed, the whole nine yards. I thought about getting the honeymoon suite at the Ritz for a few nights, but I really liked the idea of fucking Steph for the first time in my own bed.

As it turns out, I never got a chance to fuck my sweet little sister-in-law. After I stripped her down that night and saw her lush nude body in my bed I realized I needed to take my time and savor this gift. Her generous breasts seemed to defy gravity. I told her to play with her pussy and show me what she liked. Steph spread her legs wide, exposing her bare pink cunt (thank God for Brazilians), her long manicured nails slipped between the slick folds. I stroked my dick and watched mesmerized as she pleasured herself, giving special attention to her little clit before dipping into her wet hole. I'd never seen anything so sexy in my life. When she started to moan in pleasure I came, my hand roughly jerking my aching dick as my cum spurt all over the edge of the bed.

"Enough." I barely recognized my own voice. I quickly closed the gap between us and pushed her hand out of the way. I brushed my mouth over her soft wet pussy lips and inhaled deeply. The rich aroma was intoxicating. My tongue snaked out and flicked teasingly over her clit before slipping deep into her tiny hole. Her hips bucked in unison with my thrusting tongue. . .

"Ethan!!! Oh God! Ethan!" As I gave Steph's pretty little pussy a thorough tongue lashing I looked up and saw mine and Karla's wedding photo on the night stand. Yeah, that's right Karla, your little sister is in our bed screaming my name while I eat her out. Fuck this is hot. I almost wish Karla could really see me going down on Steph. I was half afraid the neighbors could hear, but I loved making her scream. I teased her clit with my teeth and tongue, nipping gently before flicking my tongue over the sensitive bud. "Ethan please! Suck my clit." I pulled her clit deep in my mouth and sucked hard. I could feel the spasms wracking her body as juices gushed from her hole. I quickly abandoned her clit and my greedy tongue began lapping her juices. And it was sweet. My mouth went into overdrive, furiously licking and sucking every drop of cum out of her.

I realized my mistake almost immediately. I couldn't fuck Steph without lubrication and in my obsession with eating her sweet virgin cream I left nothing behind. Only one thing to do. I needed to make her come again. I smiled and began sucking her clit.

"Ethan... honey are you home?"

Steph and I both froze at the muffled voice downstairs. "What the fuck is she doing home?" I groaned as we scrambled out of bed. We had a close call that night. Steph gathered her clothes and hid in the extra bedroom before Karla made it upstairs. Karla's connecting flight had been cancelled due to bad weather, so she decided to come home once the weather cleared rather than try to go to Boston. If she had quietly come upstairs instead of making her presence known she would have caught me with my head between her little sister's legs. That little fantasy still makes me hot. But I know the reality wouldn't be pretty.

Over the past couple of months Steph and I have gotten together at least twice a week at her apartment. We could have fucked any of those times, but she has a roommate and I wanted her first time to be special and just the two of us. So we would spend an hour or two in her room talking and going down on each other. I love seeing Steph's sweet lips wrapped around my dick, sucking me dry. My girl gives good head. Considering mine is the only dick she's ever sucked, that's saying something.

I continued fucking Karla the nights I didn't see Steph. What can I say. Fucking is important to me, I need it daily. I couldn't go down on Karla anymore though. After the sweet taste of Steph there was just no going back. That should have made Karla suspicious. She knows I'm a pussy man. Some men want women with large breasts or a sweet ass. I'm all about pussy. I need it in every way possible, my dick, my mouth, my fingers – all of my senses come into play when it comes to my pussy obsession. The women I've fucked over the years love it because my obsession equals their pleasure. I guess it was enough for Karla that I still rammed my dick into her regularly and she didn't notice that I'd lost my taste for her.

So here I am, two months after Steph's eighteenth birthday, and two months of gorging myself on the sweetest pussy in the world – and I'm finally going to fuck my girl. I'm watching porn on the plasma TV in the honeymoon suite at the Ritz, waiting for Steph to get come out of the bathroom. That's right, I wasn't taking any chances on the cock-blocker showing up again to interrupt us, so I booked a few nights here. Karla shouldn't be a problem this time though. She and Mike are travelling together this time and should be gone the entire week. I know Mike has a thing for my wife, so I told him to go for it. I hope he spends the entire week fucking Karla and she comes back and asks for a divorce. I really want to pursue this thing with Steph and at this point Karla's just in the way.

My friend Joe just finished setting up his camera equipment. I know it's dangerous having a sex tape, but I wanted our first time together on film. Joe is a professional. He has three cameras on tripods surrounding the bed and another smaller camera he will carry with him for close ups. He told us what to expect and to try and act naturally.

Steph comes out of the bathroom wearing the negligee I bought her. Nothing is covered really. The gauzy white material is transparent. Her generous breasts and tight nipples are on display. I could barely see her pussy through the lace crotchless panties. I turned off the porn movie and swung my legs off the bed. I reached my hand out to Steph and she shyly walked over to me. I was afraid we'd be distracted by the cameras and Joe just a few feet away. But he was discreet and it was surprisingly easy to forget he was there. I pulled Steph to me and buried my face between her breasts. Her fingers threaded in my hair holding me close.

We had planned earlier how this would go. Steph would suck me off first thing, or I knew I wouldn't last long enough to fuck her the way I wanted to. She dropped to her knees next to the bed and started stroking my dick. I leaned back on my elbows to give her better access and still watch her. Her head bent down and her tongue flicked teasingly over my balls. "Fuuckkk.... You know what I want baby girl. Suck my balls." Steph chuckled and happily obliged. She spent the next several minutes lavishing attention on my nuts while her hand pumped my dick. Maybe it should have bothered me that Joe was right down there with her. But I liked the idea of going back later and watching her mouth work its magic on me. "Enough Steph, suck my dick."

Steph switched places. Her hand now gently massaged my balls while her tongue flicked over my slit, gathering pre-cum. "Take me deep baby, you know what I like." Her mouth worked my dick like a pro. Licking, sucking, pulling me in a little deeper with each stroke, until I finally pushed down into her throat. I held her head to me and savored the feel of her throat muscles working me over. "That's it baby girl, swallow my dick. I love fucking your mouth. So sweet. You ready for my cum baby?" I pulled out of her throat so she could taste my cum on the back of her tongue. Steph sucked hard as I spurted in her mouth. "Ah fuck, that's it Steph, suck all my cum out, suck me dry baby girl." I kissed her gently when she got up. "Your turn. Lay down, open your legs and spread your pussy open for me."

She was still wearing the crotchless panties and they were soaked. Her fingers slipped between her legs and spread her cunt lips wide for my viewing pleasure. And it was a pleasure. Her long, manicured nails against the soaked lace and her sweet little clit peaking between, begging for my mouth. I was happy to oblige. I knew this would be my last chance to eat a virgin, so I made the most of it. I spent the better part of an hour licking, sucking, biting, and tongue-fucking my girl's sweet cunt. By the time she was on her fourth orgasm I knew I had to stop and fuck her.

I made my way up from her pussy and kissed her gently. "Keep your legs open wide Steph." I knew Joe planned to get a close up of my dick pushing into her for the first time, and as much as I wanted her legs wrapped around me, he needed an unobstructed view. I pushed the head of my dick into her hole, held it there a few seconds and pulled out. Joe told me the angry purple head, covered in her juices would make for great viewing later. I pushed in a little further next time and started a pattern. I kept my thrusts shallow at first to allow Steph time to adjust to me. "Does my dick feel good inside you baby girl?"

"Yessss. Please Ethan, I need more."

"Shhh, I know you do baby. But we have to go slow this time." I kept my thrusts slow and shallow for a while. I wanted her enjoy the feel of my dick pumping into her. I reached between us and played with her clit. Fuck, she was so wet. "Come for me sweet girl. Show me you like what my dick and fingers are doing to your pretty little pussy." I felt Steph start to spasm around me, squeezing my dick like a vice, as she rode out her orgasm. At that point I pushed all the way into her. She was so fucking tight. I paused for a second to get myself under control. I was finally balls-deep in my girl. "You ok baby?"

"Better than ok. It didn't hurt at all. You feel so good inside me. It feels like you're mine. Fuck me Ethan. Fuck me all night."

I begin fucking my girl in earnest now. "I'm all yours baby girl." thrust "and we will fuck all night" thrust "and all day tomorrow" thrust. "Then after a few days fucking here, we'll go back to my house and fuck some more. Do you like the idea of fucking me in your sister's bed? Knowing what used to be hers now belongs to you?" Both of our orgasms hit at this point. I shot my load deep into Steph as her tight little cunt milked me dry.

We fucked well into the night before finally collapsing into an exhausted sleep. Joe left after a couple of hours, saying he got some great footage. I knew at this point I could never go back to Karla, so I hoped Mike would come back next week and tell me he fucked my wife good during their trip. But even if they didn't I would still make plans to divorce Karla when they got back. I knew my future was with the sexy girl currently sharing my bed, not her sister.

FHH69
FHH69
249 Followers