Eavesdropping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Temuchen
Temuchen
277 Followers

"Who is it," I said but she just looked at me with that evil grin of hers, dropped her shield and went back to her sculpture. Before I turned away, she glanced at me, held up a thickly gloved hand and flipped me off. Laughing, I went in the house.

As I headed to the study, I saw something that froze me on the spot. Luggage piled by the front door. Not just any luggage, but Robyn's.

I couldn't tear my eyes away from her luggage. I started sobbing, my eyes so thick with tears, I couldn't see.

"Grant?"

I couldn't move. I was unable to turn toward the voice I so desperately needed to hear. My senses became aware of that wonderful scent of my favorite perfume. A delicate finger touched my shoulder.

"Grant, I am so..."

Robyn never had the chance to finish whatever she was going to say. I whirled around and seized her, my arms wrapping tightly around her lithe frame. I buried my head into her shoulders and soft auburn hair bawling like a baby. Choking, I kept repeating, "Robyn, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry for abandoning you, we should have worked it out. My goddamn pride..." She stopped me with a mere fingertip.

"Shhhh, you have nothing to be sorry about, my love. We both made mistakes." She stroked my hair while my shoulders heaved from my blubbering. With both hands, she lifted my face kissing me on the lips. "God, I have missed you so much. Please forgive me for the pain I caused you." She wiped away my tears staring into my eyes with those gorgeous emerald eyes of hers, also wet from crying.

I held her, not wanting to ever let go. "Robyn, we both need forgiveness. I should have never left you. Can you forgive me?"

"Ahem, maybe you two should find a room?"

We both stared at the source of those words finding my older sister leaning against the door frame with that boyish grin of hers. She walked over and hugged the both of us.

"Welcome home Robyn."

I looked at Robyn. "Home?"

"Where my husband is, I will be." Robyn smiled and, standing on her toes, kissed me on the forehead. "When you left, I fell into a pretty bad depression but, with help and counseling, I learned you are the most important part of my life, that I can't live without you...so here I am, that is if you'll have me."

I ran my fingers gently down the side of her face and said, "Darling, I love you so much." I released her long enough to grab her luggage and head up the grand staircase, Robyn following behind.

As we advanced up the stairs, I heard Josey laugh and say, "about time little brother, about fucking time!"

Temuchen
Temuchen
277 Followers
12