Ebenezer Screwed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
n2anal78
n2anal78
971 Followers

Ebenezer takes the cue and wraps his lips around Christmas Past's erect button, and then circles his tongue over and around it as he sucks on it gently.

Christmas Past clamps her legs tight around his head, throws her head back and screams as her orgasm tears through her. Her hips bounce wildly off the lounger and Ebenezer has difficulty staying with her, as he holds on for dear life.

As Annie comes down from her high she pulls Young Ebenezer's head up from her cunt and to her face. He crawls forward between her legs until their lips meet, Annie tasting her own juices on his lips and tongue.

Young Ebenezer slides his cock along her wet slit a couple of times before Annie reaches between them and grabs it, lining it up with her virgin hole.

Christmas Past releases Ebenezer's head and rolls over on the longer, going to her knees before him.

" Fuck me, as he fucks her." Christmas Past demands.

Ebenezer grabs his still hard cock and places it at the entrance to her vagina and pushes forward into her sinking his length deep into her.

Young Ebenezer slowly pushes into Annie, half closing his eyes at this new sensation, trying to keep from cumming immediately.

Annie grimaces only a moment with discomfort before he is fully in her. Once he has fully entered her, she sighs, the sensation of being filled was like nothing else and she feels the warming sensation begin again.

Young Ebenezer pulls back leaving just the head of his cock nestled inside of Annie's soft and warm pussy. Then he feels Annie wrap her legs behind him and she pulls him into her, moaning softly as he becomes fully buried into her.

Ebenezer keeps his pace slow following the movement of his younger self into Annie into Christmas Past. Every time Young Ebenezer pushes into Annie Ebenezer pushes his cock deep into Christmas Past, and only pulling back when his younger self does the same.

Slowly Young Ebenezer feels the sensations building, he begins to increase the tempo of thrusting into Annie, pushing hard and deeper with every thrust. His breathing deepens as the pleasure builds; he watches Annie's breast rise and fall as she moans louder and louder with every thrust.

Ebenezer begins to feel the tickle in his balls as they pick-up speed, so he reaches beneath Christmas Past and begins rubbing her clit in time to his strokes, her moaning immediately increases in volume as Ebenezer feels her pussy pulse around his cock.

Young Ebenezer knows he is close as his balls tighten, his cock seems to swell, and then with a final shove deep into Annie's vagina his cock shoots his seed deep into her cunt as he yells and his toes curl.

Annie feels the first splash of cum hit her inner walls and it is all she needs for a final push, suddenly the wave crashes over her again and she feels her pussy convulse around Ebenezer's cock as she cums with a scream.

The sight of the two cumming is more than enough to unleash Ebenezer's orgasm as he pulls Christmas Past close to him, burying his cock deep in her as his cock twitches and then explodes into her.

The stroking on her clit and the feel of a cock exploding in her is enough to bring Christmas Past's orgasm exploding through her and she screams as her vagina clamps tight around Ebenezer's cock.

The scene fades as Christmas Past and Ebenezer monetarily collapse in exhaustion. They seem to be surrounded in a gray mist as Ebenezer pulls free from her vagina and slowly pulls his pants back over his still semi-erect cock.

" Why?" Ebenezer asks as Christmas Past rises from her hands and knees position and her private areas seem to blur as if covered in some nearly transparent cloth.

" To assist in the memory." Christmas Past says with a smile. " I am sure you will agree that is one of your most intense and pleasurable memories, and you have so few, the additional stimulation seemed necessary to make the rest of your past come into the proper perspective."

With that said the scene re-solidified and they were at another party. This one was mostly filled with older individuals that Ebenezer for a moment only vaguely recalls, and then he sees a person he couldn't help but remember.

" Fezzywig!" Ebenezer says excitedly. " He died over 10 years ago."

" He died nearly 14 years ago." Christmas Past corrects. " Everyone loved his Christmas Parties."

" Sure, free food, free booze." Ebenezer growls, more of his own self.

" Fezzywig did not lament the loss, he found joy in the merriment of others." Christmas Past says softly, " He was a good man."

" He could have been a much richer man." Ebenezer says.

" That wouldn't have made him a better man than he was." Christmas Past says firmly.

Ebenezer then spots himself walking through the party with an armful of electronics.

" Sir," Ebenezer says to Fezzywig.

" Ebenezer, did you not notice the party going on around you?"

" I just wanted to mention, we could increase surveillance, at the properties and the shop. It might decrease certain activities."

" Ebenezer, enjoy the party, we'll discuss it at work Monday." Fezzywig says with a smile for the ambitious youngster.

" Yes' sir." Ebenezer says taking his armload to a back room where a red-eyed Annie greets him.

" Not this party, spirit." Ebenezer pleas as his memory picks up on Annie's face.

" You were supposed to pick me up over two hours ago!" Annie says through tears.

" I just had to..."

" I waited for you, again!" Annie says cutting him off.

" This is for our future."

" Who's? What future? I don't to marry you for money, I love you Ebenezer."

" But we have to have the means to..."

" We have, and you have a secure job without always spending more time on it than you do me."

" Annie, I just."

" Ebenezer, I think we need to be a part. You need to think about what's really important."

" Annie, let me take care of a couple things more and then..."

" Ebenezer, I'm going home. Good-bye." Annie says as tears fall and she runs from the party. " Go after her you fool!" Ebenezer yells at himself.

Ebenezer stands there for a moment watching her go then he turns back to straighten the things he'd brought back to the store room, getting distracted with adjusting the wires on couple of items.

" Why do you torture me so, Spirit?" Ebenezer wails as the scene fades. " I'll kill you!"

Ebenezer turns to strangle Christmas Past only to find that his pillow is the only item at hand. He was in his own room, in his own bed!

n2anal78
n2anal78
971 Followers
12