Ebenezer Screwed Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
n2anal78
n2anal78
956 Followers

Ebenezer begins to moan louder as he feels the cum begin to boil and his hips begins to rise off the bed with her every downward movement. He then begins to notice vibrations through his shaft as she begins to moan around it due to her building excitement.

Bonnie brings her mouth to the head of his cock and begins to stroke his shaft with her right hand. Ebenezer feels his balls tighten as they release their seed, sending a surge of cum up through his shaft directly into Bonnie's waiting mouth. He moans as the cum burst from the head of his cock into her warm mouth.

Bonnie feels the twitch of his cock signaling his impending orgasm and increases the pressure on her cunt against his leg, as the first spurt of cum hits the roof of her mouth she feels her own orgasm take her. She closes her eyes and moans as wave after wave of pleasure takes her and she quickly swallows the cum shooting into her mouth.

Bonnie continues to gently suck Ebenezer's cock until the last bit of cum is out and his cock is finished twitching between her lips. Wanting to keep it hard she keeps her lips lightly grazing his flesh and his pleased that he seems even harder when the final bit of cum touches her tongue.

Bonnie lets Ebenezer's cock pop free from her mouth and quickly moves up until her cunt is resting against the head of his cock. She then lines it up with her needy pussy and presses down. Both of them moan as Ebenezer's cock penetrates her womanhood. Bonnie continues to push herself down on him until his entire length is buried in her. She then closes her eyes and pauses, taking deep breaths. It had been so long... she almost feels like a virgin again, and now very thankful for the foreplay to loosen and lubricate her.

Bonnie begins to slowly gyrate on Ebenezer's manhood and Ebenezer closes his eyes to enjoy the sensations. He feels her tightness surround him, and he feels her juices coating him. He then opens his eyes to see Bonnie staring right at him with a hungry need.

" I've wanted this so long." Bonnie whispers as she feels another small wave of pleasure take her.

" I am sorry it took me so long..." Ebenezer says before his apology is cut-off by Bonnie's lips meeting his as she begins to grind her pelvis against him.

As their tongues intertwine Bonnie moans excitedly and Ebenezer can feel her vagina begin to pulse around his shaft. Ebenezer lifts his hips into her pushing deeper into her and pressing her harder against him.

Bonnie begins to moan with more energy and Ebenezer starts to feel the familiar tingle in his balls, he begins to concentrate on holding back, waiting for her, but as her excitement increases he feels himself build faster. The tightness of her cunt on his shaft, the constant pulsing along his meat from her strong muscles was making it impossible to contain his own impending orgasm.

Suddenly, like a damn breaking Bonnie's moans turn to screams and she shoves herself harder against Ebenezer as pleasure takes her forcefully. It is all more than he can take and his balls tighten and release their load, he pumps his cock up into her as deeply as possible before shooting his seed into her warmly welcoming vagina.

As their orgasms subside they collapse into each other, Ebenezer falling back into the bed and Bonnie resting against his shoulder. They lay their for several long moment with Ebenezer still buried inside of her breathing deeply and enjoying the warm afterglow of being completely spent and sated.

Finally once they have got their breath and recovered slightly they disengage, but not without Ebenezer giving Bonnie one more deep soulful kiss, not lacking for enthusiasm despite the recent expenditure of energy.

" I will spend the rest of my days showing that I love you." Ebenezer says softly.

" You do that." Bonnie says with a bright smile.

They slowly get up; both of them feeling their legs wobble a bit beneath them as they pull their clothes back on. As Ebenezer tries to pull on his pants he loses his balance and falls back into the mattress causing Bonnie to giggle a bit.

" Can't wait to get back into bed with me?" She asks coyly.

" You may be more than I can handle." Ebenezer says with a smile, " but what a way to go."

They finally manage to get themselves dressed and presentable and they make their way back down stairs.

" You two were certainly vocal." Mary whispers with a smile and a wink.

Both Ebenezer and Bonnie duck their heads as they blush with embarrassment.

" Don't worry, I sent the children back outside, and I don't think they heard a thing."

" Thanks sis." Bonnie says as she gives her sister a kiss on the cheek.

" Dinner is ready, can you let the children know?" Mary asks Ebenezer.

" Sure." Ebenezer says as he goes to the indicated door.

The children come running in around him to find the table already set with all of the freshly cooked food. They all sit down together and Mary smiles as she hands Ebenezer the carving tools to cut up the turkey.

Once everyone is served and seated they bow their heads in thanks. Each person around the table takes their turn ending with Ebenezer.

" I want to give thanks for love, and friends. For those who care for those who don't giving me a chance to be here today. I want to give thanks for all of the joys of Christmas, and for being together." Ebenezer says and then a tug on his left sleeve makes him turn to the smallest person at the table. " Yes Tim?"

" And God bless us everyone!" Tim says with an eager smile.

" And God Bless us everyone." Ebenezer agrees with an answering smile.

From that day on Ebenezer was not just as good as his word, but better. He and Bonnie were married within weeks, and the finest doctors money could buy treated Tim. He lived and grew stronger with every passing day. The 'Rich for the Poor' foundation never knew a better benefactor than they had in Ebenezer. Ebenezer and his nephew had the relationship that John had always wanted with his uncle.

Ask any man and he would all say that no man knew better how to keep Christmas than Ebenezer Scrooge, and no city had a better friend or caretaker than he.

The End

n2anal78
n2anal78
956 Followers
12