Ebony and Ivory Delight

Story Info
White man and wife want taste of Hot Chocolate.
851 words
3.89
77k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
susansnow
susansnow
42 Followers

My wife is a hot bitch. Sara is thirty-five, five foot six and weighs about one hundred and ten pounds. She's a fiery red head, top to bottom, if you know what I mean. She's all tits and ass and I couldn't be happier. I do everything to please her, from cleaning the house to grocery shopping to eating her pussy at least twice a week. We've been married for ten years and she has made me the happiest man alive. Last weekend, she expressed to me, well, ordered, that I do something to please her. What else could I do but oblige?

We were out at the club with a few friends when everyone spotted the sexiest black bitch in a short leather skirt. My gaze landed straight on her ass; her big bubbly caboose was perfect in contrast to her tight belly and C-cup tits. She strutted by our group and I could not take my eyes off her. She smiled my way, winked and walked up to the bar. I got caught eyeballing the brown vixen. Sara was smiling wide, her head cocked slightly to the side. I knew what that meant. I had to play her game to get back into good graces. I had to seduce this woman to please my wife.

We hashed out the plan and I went to work. I high tailed it to the bar and ordered a drink, asking the black goddess if she'd like one.

"Sure, my name is Keisha," she responded. Watching her thick pouting lips made my dick ache. She extended and I shook her hand.

We talked a bit and after about a half an hour and a brief explanation of my situation, I glanced back at Sara. My wife was ready to go. I asked Keisha if she would be willing to go to a hotel with the two of us and after some coaxing and one look at Sara, she agreed.

I drove to the hotel while Sara and Keisha got to know each other better in the back seat. Watching them kiss was torture; Sara slid her tongue lightly along Keisha's pouty lips, Keisha gobbled up my wife's lips, kissing softly and then nipped at her chin. Sara was eager, I could tell and I watched through the rearview as she lunged into Keisha, sucking and lapping at her nipples. I almost wrecked when I saw Keisha's coal black bush and Sara's alabaster finger against the prettiest, pinkest and fattest clit I have ever seen.

The hotel room was on the first floor and my wife and our companion wasted no time getting naked and into bed. I wish I would have had a camera to capture the image of ebony Keisha and ivory Sara. My god! What beauty! I stripped down as well and sat at the edge of the bed. My balls were aching.

I watched as Sara got comfortable between Keisha's stems. Sara reached up and tweaked a big brown nipple as she sucked at Keisha's core. I watched as my wife tongue tickled Keisha's fat clit and juicy folds and I prayed that Sara would let me have a taste. Sara beckoned me over with a slight nod. I leaned in and kissed Keisha's firm mocha belly as Sara kept working to make her cum. Keisha moaned steadily in response to my wife's efforts but it was when I sucked at her nipples that she exploded. She wailed but Sara didn't let up. Keisha came once more and after, I kissed and lapped her juices off my wife's face. Sara leaned in to satisfy me, realizing that I had quite enough torture and couldn't take much more. My cock throbbed and as soon as my wife went to work nibbling at my dick, I was off. I dumped a load in her mouth and watched as Keisha, with a passionate kiss, eagerly sucked it out.

The girls kissed and groped for a while until I could get hard again, which given the circumstances, wasn't a long time. As soon as I was "standing tall," both of them attacked me. Sara sat on my face, and I licked like mad. I felt Keisha spread my legs and suck down my dick like a Popsicle. Then I felt her tongue dart at the crack of my ass. She licked my asshole and slid a thin finger in. With each thrust of her finger, I stopped licking Sara; Keisha's finger in my ass was so intense! Sara slapped my chest every time I stopped so I had no choice but to keep licking. Keisha let up a bit on the ass play and resumed consuming my schlong. She climbed on top of me and rode my meat to oblivion. It was hard to see with Sara on my face but I watched as Keisha's tits jiggled with every thrust. We three came in unison, spent and satisfied. We stayed until morning, brought Keisha home and made sure to get her number. She kissed us both before she sashayed inside.

Sara was pleased.

susansnow
susansnow
42 Followers