Ebony & Ivory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let out a load sigh, moaning deeply, loudly. She continued, I heard her voice, but cannot recall what she was saying to me, my mind was a turmoil, thoughts entering and leaving my mind as quick as they arrived. How long this continued I cannot reacall, but I let out a loud moan, I felt my hands grip tightly the duvet as I screamed, shouting.

One of the most intense orgasms hit my body, as I called out aloud, my body shaking, losing bodily control. I felt some warm liquid escape, I peed on her slightly, but she continued to work on me, her fingers sliding in and out of me, her mouth on my now over sensitive clit.

Finally, I collapsed, rolling onto my side, exhausted, spent. She kissed me hard, still murmuring, the taste of my juices, my pee on her lips as we kissed, softly, gently, feeling her hands hug me tightly, caress me. That is one aspect of girl-girl sex that amazes me, we seem to be so keener on after sex, the hugging, the kissing, the caressing, the touching.

Epilogue

We rested for a while, before Aggie got us motivated and led me into the shower. Dressed in robes, we had dinner, and finished the wine, the night was still relatively young. After the meal, we were soon together on the sofa, and before long, we had sex again that night, before falling asleep in each others arms.

I awoke, with the sound of birds, the bright spring sun shining, and her lips teasing my mound. Again we had sex, and good sex it was two, seeing her dark skin against mine was one of the most erotic moments in my life. It still is.

Whilst Aggie, in many ways was soft and sensual, she was also more aggressive than Jane has ever been; much more. I hoped that I was able to convey that in this recollection of that lovely fun night. In many ways Aggie was more like a man in that sense, but it was backed up by the soft sensual nature of girl-girl that I am slowly discovering.

We still see each other, both within work, and socially. We have even discussed that night, which was fun, but neither of us, for several reasons have suggested, or allowed to happen a repetition. After all we both have long term male partners.

I do hope you enjoyed this true account. Whist it has taken me a while to finish and edit it, the events took place in the Spring of 2003.

Please read, and send me any feed back constructive or other wise.

Miranda,

Winter 2004

12