Ebony Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
extra_37
extra_37
90 Followers

Her body was telling him he was doing it right. He wanted more of her, needed more of her. She held him to her closely and when she began to moan, he knew it was time. He brought his hand down to her nice supple breast, hefting it first to feel its weight then caressing over it entirely, feeling her erect nipple against his palm. He squeezed lightly at first, eliciting an approving sigh.

His hands on her breast felt so strong. He seemed to know exactly what she liked. He would alternate between petting her tit and pinching her very sensitive nipple. She kissed him harder, pushing her tongue farther into his mouth. She wanted to feel the warmth of his hand on her skin. She pressed her chest back into him, wanting more pressure from that incredible hand. Rick couldn't believe his good luck. He only met her the day before and here he was on her couch, being kissed passionately and his hand holding her amazing breast. He moved his fingers along the slope of her tit, to her ample cleavage. She moaned softly again, then a bit louder, albeit muffled by his mouth, when he began to unbutton her blouse. He made his way past her tits and as he was finishing with the last button, she broke the kiss.

April wanted him to see her reveal her breasts to him. She loved the look men got in there eyes when they see her globes for the first time. She loved the look they got when they saw then for the second and third time too, but the first time, that look turned her on to no end.

Rick watched as she slowly pulled the blouse open and off her shoulders. He got his first sight of her bra, her tits filling it to overflowing. It was a sheer leopard print, with the spots strategically placed so that her nipples were obscured. She leaned forward so that she could get her blouse off her arms. When it cleared her hands, she tossed it onto the floor and leaned back letting Rick admire her.

"Still a leg man?"

He playfully looked at her legs, then her chest, then legs and chest. "Yep, but the jury is still out, waiting for more information." He smirked at her as he put one hand on her tit. She watched his hand caress her delicately with only his fingertips. She closed her eyes as his fingers found her nipple. He pinched it causing her to gasp.

Rick sensed her present state of arousal and knew that he was teasing her too much. He also knew that he soon control would shift to her. He moved his fingers up along the bare slope of her tit, taking pleasure in her soft silky skin, to the shoulder strap. He hooked his finger underneath and slid his hand up and down it, using the back of his fingers to caress her shoulder. She opened her eyes and watched him as he lowered it off her shoulder. He repeated the same process on the other strap. She looked intently into his eyes, her passion welling up within her, and lifted her arms out of the straps.

April could barely contain herself. He was driving her insane by slowly undressing her. She expected him to be tearing at her clothes by now, surrendering to raw animalism. But this was better. If he can take his time undressing her, his lovemaking must be amazing…she hoped.

Rick was enjoying looking at her body, her sexy legs and full breasts, but it was time to get down to business. He reached down her cleavage to the clasp. He preferred the "front loader" bra because it was easier to undo. The ones with the clasp in the back seemed to require a safecracker's skill to open.

With a flick of his fingers, the cups fell open, revealing two of her prized assets. April watched as his eyes grew wider and more intense. She threw her chest out and gave a little shimmy with her shoulders, causing her tits to wiggle and sway. "What do you think now?"

"I…" He was not in the mood for talk anymore. He wrapped her in his arms and pulled her into him for a very passionate kiss. She threw her arms around his neck and held him closely. Their tongues danced together with a passion neither of them had experienced in a long time. He reached down to her breast, again caressing first but his passion got the better of him and he pawed it roughly, pinching and tugging on her nipple. Her moans egged him on.

His hand on her bare skin was fantastic. Every time he touched her sensitive nipple, it sent an electric pulse down her spine and seemed to end at her needy pussy. She wanted to feel his soft lips sucking her tits. With a little pressure, she guided his head down to her chest. His tongue darted out and flicked her erect nipple making her heart skip a beat. As he was opening his mouth, she pulled him into her with some force, holding his head in place. His mouth felt out of this world. He used his tongue on her nipple with such skill, she felt as if she would have an orgasm.

Rick sucked and licked her velvety tit with abandon. He could smell the perfume she obviously placed in her cleavage. He bit down on her nipple and she groaned with delight.

"Yes, Rick. Suck it hard. Oh, oh, you should be a tit man. You suck them soooo…." She shuddered a bit, having a little orgasm. "Rick…I want to suck you cock…I love sucking cock. I need yours."

April needed to have some of him now. She pushed him back and looked him in the eyes. She reached for his zipper with one hand and the waist clasp with the other. Rick lifted his hips up as she pulled his shorts down and off, leaving them on the floor at his feet. His cock was standing straight up through the gap in his boxers. Now it was her turn to be wide-eyed.

"I'm not making any sacrifices here." She pulled his boxers off with some effort. Getting the waistband over his erection required his assistance.

"Huh?" Not sure what she meant.

Stroking him and kissing his cheeks and ears, she whispered in his ear, "Yesterday, you asked about dick size differences and I said I was willing to make sacrifices. Well, holding yours now…I'm not making any with you."

He was floating on cloud nine and not fully cognizant of what she said, but he nodded as if he understood. He looked down at her hand fondling his cock, getting more and more turned on at the sight of her dark hand moving up and down over his white shaft. It didn't hurt that she was pressing her tits into his side and kissing and licking his ears while telling him what she was going to do to his cock.

"Mmmm. I'm going to lick your cock like a lollipop, then suck it 'til you shoot your hot sticky cum down my throat. Mmm."

Rick looked intently as she lowered her head to his lap. The tip of her tongue touched the tip of his head then proceeded to spiral its way around his mushroom until it glistened with her saliva. She turned her head to the side and licked down the shaft to his balls. He put one hand on the back of her head while the other clutched at the sofa. He spread his legs as far as he could so that she would be able to get to everything she wanted.

April's first encounter with Rick's cock was wonderful. He cock had a musky aroma mixed with some deodorant soap. When her tongue first touched his head, there was a small droplet of pre-cum oozing out. The salty taste got her even more excited. She loved the way a man's cock reacted when she swirled her tongue around the head and then kissed her way down to his balls. Ricks cock was no different. She felt it swell and twitch with each touch and when she felt his hand on the back of her head, she tea-bagged him by sucking both his balls into her mouth, caressing them with her tongue.

When she sucked his balls into his mouth, Rick thought he was going to blow right then. He quickly thought about something else just to stave off his orgasm for a bit longer. And a good thing too, otherwise he would have missed out on what came next.

She could feel his ball sack tighten up and then relax. She wanted his cum in her mouth, not all over her hair and back. She released his balls and put her mouth back around his mushroom head. She was rewarded with some more pre-cum and she lapped it up. She tilted her head to one side so that he could see her suck his cock. She wanted him to see her red lips slowly take in his fat cock, and then pump it until he gave her his hot cum.

Rick saw his cock disappear slowly into his new lovers mouth. The contrast of his white cock and the red lips and dark skin drove him wild. As she made love to his cock with her mouth, he in turn pumped his hips up into her. The pace started slowly, her tongue working his sensitive spots expertly while she fondled his balls. As he moaned out her name, she increased her tempo until she felt his cock hitting the back of her throat. He was not going to last much longer.

"April, mmmm, ooh yes. Suck it. You have an… incredible gift… for sucking cock!"

"Mmmmm" she moaned on his dick. She could feel that he was about to explode and wanted to try one more thing to help him along. She deep throated him enough that the head of his cock was at the back of her throat and almost going down. Then she swallowed. The throat muscles contracted around the head of his cock. He moaned louder than he ever had before so she swallowed again. The same reaction. She did it fast over and over again while Rick moaned and groaned in pure ecstasy.

He didn't know how she was doing what she was doing, but it felt unbelievable. He sensed his impending orgasm and warned her, "April, ooooh, yes, I'm…about to…explode. Do you…want it, ahh, do that again, yes, yes, oooh. Do you want it…in your….mouth?" Before she could answer his cum raced up his cock and splashed against her throat.

The thought of finally getting his cum churned her on. Hell yes she wanted it in her mouth, she thought. She felt his cock begin to throb and she pulled back just in time to get a mouthful of cum, rather than having it choke her and lose it all in a coughing fit. He pumped two big loads and one small one into her mouth. She swallowed the first two as quickly as she could, but held the last one in order to savor his taste, before swallowing it too. She continued to suck on his cock, paying close attention to his now very sensitive head, and getting as much cum out of his waning dick as possible.

Rick was trying to catch his breath after getting the best blowjob of his life. And she was still giving it to him. She slowly pulled her mouth off his softening dick, her lips pressed firmly around him and letting it fall out with a little pop and a "Mmmmm!" She sat up to rest herself but he wanted to kiss those accomplished lips again. She met his lips with the same passion that she used on his cock, letting him delve his tongue into her mouth to taste his cum that still remained. He never minded the taste of himself as long as it was mixed with that of a woman.

April couldn't believe he was kissing her so passionately after he came in her. Most of her dates made her at least take a drink first. They broke the kiss slowly, almost as if they never wanted their bodies to be apart, but she needed to catch her breath too. She leaned back against the arm of the sofa and watched him recover. He surprised her again by pulling her legs up and across his lap to massage her feet. She loved having her feet rubbed. How did he know?

"Here, put you feet up here and I'll rub your feet a while."

"Are you sure?" "Absolutely, come on."

Rick knew that women loved having their feet rubbed, scratched or massaged in some way. He started with her toes, rubbing them each before moving to the balls of her feet, her arches and then her heels. He was pleased to see that she was sitting there with her eyes closed, totally blissed out. He couldn't help himself from touching her sexy legs. Her toned calves tapered up to some muscular thighs. Her skin was smooth and so inviting. He started to massage her calves, at which point she opened her eyes to watch.

April felt so comfortable with this man, and even more so now that he was doing something so simple as rubbing her feet. His hands were so gentle with her yet so firm. His hands were moving up her leg. He was finding all her stress points and she felt herself melting.

"That feels soooo gooooood! Are you sure you're not a professional masseuse?"

"I'm glad. Nope, not a pro. I just touch what I like to touch and hope for the best."

"Well, it's the best."

His hands didn't stay on her calves for very long. He rubbed the backs of her knees then up to her thighs. He started along the tops of her thighs, then out and down to the backs. She lifted her legs slightly so that he could rub her easier and in doing so, parted her legs somewhat, but not enough that he could see anything. Her thigh muscles relaxed, and when he was done, he moved his hands back to the top. Again, for only a second before he started to rub her inner thighs.

My God, this mans hands are paradise. April never thought when she invited him here that she would be brought to such pleasurable highs. Her previous lovers just didn't do this to her, and now she didn't want it to end. Her pussy was on fire and was looking forward to those hands touching her there. When his hands went to her inner thighs, she spread her legs for him. As he manipulated her legs, her thoughts went to her need to be satisfied. His hands were getting closer and closer to her hot spot. She wanted, no, needed to be touched. She spread her legs wide, lifting one leg up over his head to rest on the sofa back while she put her other foot on the floor. She looked into his eyes, tempting him to go further.

Rick's plan was to work his way up to her pussy, but now, with her legs spread wide like that, he couldn't wait. He placed his hand on her mound, letting his thumb trail along her panty-covered slit. Her hips instinctively rose when his thumb made contact.

"Ooooh, yes."

He rubbed his thumb up and down over her panties, feeling the moisture that had already been absorbed into them. Her hips slowly gyrated in rhythm with him. Her scent of arousal was filling the room. He wanted more of it. He slipped his thumb under her panty to finally make contact with her hot sex.

"Aaah, mmm. Are you sure you want to do this now? Wouldn't you like to …..mmmmm…eat something first? Ooooh. Let yourself recover."

"I am sure. Besides, I'm well on my way to recovery."

She looked down and saw that his cock was getting harder. Good, she thought. Her pussy was yearning for that cock. But that can wait. His manipulation of her pussy lips was nirvana. She wished he would touch her clit. And then he did. "Aaaaaah." Her hips lurched up suddenly, causing him to lose contact.

"Here, let me get rid of these."

He watched as she stood up and first pulled her skirt over her hips, letting it fall to the floor. Then she did a little spin to show off her matching leopard print panties and her curvaceous body.

"Don't tease me. Come back here and let me at you."

"Maybe you'll be an ass man!"

Rick smiled and said, "We'll see, we'll see."

She smiled and as a last tease, she turned her back to him and bent slightly so that her ass was very close to his face. Then she slid her tiny French cut panties down off her ass, stopping so that he could admire not only her ass, but also her searing pussy. After shaking her ass a bit, she pulled them the rest of the way off.

Rick could barely contain himself. Her ass was better than he ever anticipated. He could see the dew on her cunt and smell her as well. When she resumed her position on the sofa, his hands were back on her immediately. He slid one finger up and down her slit while the other hand manipulated her sensitive clit. Her pussy was trimmed into a perfect triangle and seemed to call his name.

"That's it. Mmmm. I am soo hot. Don't stop, please. Make me cum. I need to cum."

April was feeling herself loose control. His fingers seemed to have a bit of magic in them. She loved the way he touched her, getting her primed for a total pussy assault. She looked at him intently, watching his face as he gazed at her wet pussy. When he put his finger inside her, she brought her hands up to her tits, squeezing them hard. When the second finger entered her, she moaned loudly and mauled her breasts, tugging, twisting and pinching her hypersensitive nipples.

Rick pushed his fingers deep inside her, feeling her pussy walls clamp down on them. Her clit was swollen and when he pressed into it, she body responded with a little quiver. He wanted her to cum soon so he started to pump his fingers into her. She began to fuck his fingers, meeting each thrust. Her breathing became short and labored; she was close.

"Ohhh, yes. Faster, yes, yes. Oooooh. Nnnnnnn. Ahh, ahh, ahh, aaaaaaaaahh, I'm…cumming!"

April felt a wave of euphoria sweep through her. Every muscle in her body tightened and she felt her pussy quiver and contract around his powerful fingers. She crushed her tits to her chest, her nipples pinched between her fingers to heighten her first orgasm of the day.

Rick watched her body writhe in rapture. He was not finished yet. He let her body settle down a bit, her breathing approach normal. He leaned forward, breathing in her intoxicating bouquet before replacing his fingers with his lips. He got the reaction he had hoped for when she let out a whelp and clamped her legs around his head for a second. She re-spread then almost immediately, giving him total access to her.

"Ohhh my God! Yes. Ooooooooh!"

He licked her pussy lips, parting them and tickling her hole. Her hips swiveled involuntarily but not enough for him to lose contact. She tasted fantastic. He pushed his tongue into her hole and was rewarded with a gush of her juice. They moaned in unison while he darted his tongue in and out.

April loved having her pussy licked. She almost expected it. If she gave a guy head, then he should reciprocate by feasting on her. And his tongue was miraculous in every way. When he pressed it against her clit, she felt herself dissolving in his mouth. He sucked her clit into his mouth and flicked his tongue across it. That was it. She cried out as she grabbed his head with one hand and her tits with the other. She humped his face, moaning uncontrollably.

"Ahhh, yes, suck it, ahhhhhh, nnnnnnnn, ooooooooooooooh, ohhhhhhhh! Yyyyeeeeeesssss!"

She came, flooding his mouth with her tasty nectar. He continued to assault her clit until he got another orgasm. He would have tried for a third, but she could barely breath and he didn't want her to lose consciousness…. yet. He licked her softly through her orgasm, lapping up all the cum he could. As he did this, he watched her beautiful tits rise and fall as she struggled to catch her breath.

April could not believe her luck. She was completely satisfied and she hadn't even fucked him yet. She felt like she was on cloud nine, her body tingled from head to toe. She opened her eyes to see Rick sitting there watching her. She smiled at him, feeling blissful and wonderful. Then she saw it. Her sense of total contentment disappeared when she saw his cock fully erect and ready to go.

Rick thought she looked so beautiful lying there naked with her legs open. He wanted to have this woman now. She excited him in every way; she had an incredibly sexy body and a mind to match. She moved with such grace and poise. April reached out and took his hand in hers, put both her feet on the floor and stood up, pulling him with her. She pulled him behind her as she headed down the hallway to her bedroom. His gazed drifted down to her ass due to the mind-blowing sway of her hips. Maybe he would become an ass-man after all.

She entered her room and closed the door behind them. She was both turned on and amused at the vision of this man walking down her hallway with this cock preceding him. But once inside her room, it was all passion. She wanted that piece of meat pounding into her. She bent over and kissed the head, then licked it before straightening up and climbing into bed.

extra_37
extra_37
90 Followers