Ebony Ride Ch. 3

Story Info
Ride continues with the pilot & two women.
2.8k words
4.42
61.2k
7
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After two days of fucking and sucking with Yolanda, I had left her in bed with Sandra, an entertainment reporter for a southern publication.

Flying as a corporate pilot for a company in West Texas and making a daily round-trip from Midland-Odessa to a remote airstrip in a resort community on the Rio Grande, I invited residents and workers in the resort community to ride with me. Yolanda, a young, black woman who tended bar at the saloon in the western resort town, took me up on my offer. Half my age, she was young, in her early 20s, about 5' 5," 120 pounds, just a bit plump, with a beautiful face, nice white-toothed smile, full red lips, and a nicely rounded body, articulate, well-spoken. She brought some smoke with her on the flight and in the motel suite where we stayed surprised me with some fantastic sucking and fucking after she had a few drinks and smoked a bit. On our second night together she gave up her ass to me. Then I picked up Sandra, took her to the work site, brought her back to the motel and left her the next morning with Yolanda. The two of them had slept, just slept together in one of the double beds of the suite. I had slept alone in the other double bed. Yollie and I had cooled it since I was tired from working, and we were not too sure about Sandra yet.

Sandra was very different from Yollie, White and skinny, she stood 5' 7," weighed just over a hundred pounds and seemed to have tiny tits matching her small, almost scrawny frame. She was in her mid-to-late-30s, younger than me but older than Yollie.

When I got home to the motel from the day's flight, the room reeked of marijuana and a burning josh stick trying to mask that distinctive odor. Coming down the foyer I noticed the tub was full of Yolanda's favorite bubble bath, and there was a half-full bottle of Jack Daniels sitting on the top of the stocked refrigerator, and two almost empty glasses of the liquor and ice cubes on the counter. Rounding the corner into the main salon, there I saw Yollie and Sandy buck-naked.

Yollie was bent head down on the bed, her tits pressed into the sheet, two pillows under her stomach, her firm rounded ass lifted high. Sandy was kneeling behind Yollie, licking the black woman's asshole, swiping her tongue up and down Yollie's dark brown crack, tounguing the taut rectum I had just fucked two nights ago. The contrast of the big-titted, plump black woman and the skinny, white woman with small breasts jutting from her chest just astounded me. Sandra had one hand buried in Yollie's cunt digging away at it, and she was fingering her own pussy with her other hand, while Yollie held her cheeks apart giving Sandy's tongue deep access in the dark cleft of her ass.

"Well, well, I see we've gotten acquainted," I said, surprising both of them. Sandy jerked her head up, yanked her hands out of their respective pussies and tried to cover her little tits with her slimy fingers, her mouth covered with saliva, girl cum, and the musky juices from Yollie's asshole.

"Oh, you old fart," Yollie said, looking around at me, but otherwise not changing her position. "You scared the crap out of me, well not quite," she giggled, "else Sandy would have gotten a mouthful. Sandy was just teaching me how to lick an asshole. Get out of those dirty clothes, clean up, real good, real good, you old bastard, and get your nasty, tired, old prick in here so we can all have some fun. Is that okay with you, Sandy," she asked, do you mind fucking around with this old dude?"

"Jeeze," Sandy said, by now having wrapped her naked body in the sheet, "he did scare the crap out of me. At least I think I peed myself," she added, wiping the mess off her face ineffectively with one of her sticky hands. "No, I don't mind fucking around with him," Sandy offered. "He's kinda cute and knows so much about the desert. Really kept me entertained on the trip home last night. I just need to relax for a few minutes, stop shaking. Look at me, my nipples are hard as rocks." With that she lowered the sheet to show us the evidence. Her nipples were not only hard as rocks, they stuck out longer than any I had ever seen on a woman before. They were longer than my little finger past the first knuckle and about that big around, perked out on in the middle of her reddish-brown aerola, capping her little, 32A breasts.

"I'll go clean up," I said, sitting on the opposite bed to remove my cowboy boots, peel off my socks, standing to drop my pants and shorts, and removing my shirt, revealing my hard, hairy body, muscular shoulders, chest, washboard abs, half-hard cock, lowhanging balls, and strong legs.

"See," Yollie said, "I told you he has a nice dick, and he is such a good fucker. I think he's in love with my black ass," she grinned lasciviously.

"You're right Yol," Sandy agreed, "he does have a nice body, a good-sized cock and balls just like you said. They look full of cum for us too."

"I'll bet they are," Yollie said. "He didn't get any last night. Probably has several big loads for us." With her last comment, Yollie reached over and fondled my nuts, stroked my cock. It starting rising.

"No you don't you old fuck," Yollie said. "Go take a bath." She released my stiffening rod as I turned away, heading for the bathroom.

Yollie hopped off the bed her big tits jiggling, her ass wobbling as she went to the counter and refreshed their drinks. Then the two of them shared another joint and drank more whiskey, as I drained the tub and showered, paying particular attention to my hairy asshole. I wanted Sandy to show me how to lick ass also, just as she had been showing Yollie.

When I came out of the bathroom, drying just a little bit, Yollie and Sandy were in a 69, licking each others pussies and assholes. Yollie was on top, her big tits hanging down, her head between Sandy's legs, her mouth, lips and tongue working from Sandy's puckered, dark pink rectum, up over her splayed open pussy lips, and across her clit, not too surprisingly matching in size her long nipples. Sandy was on her back, legs opened wide, small hips bouncing up and down, her mouth, lips and tongue matching on Yollie's asshole, open cunt, and prominent, unsheathed clit the black woman's movements.

"Oh yeah, yeah, eat me, tongue fuck me," Sandy moaned as Yollie lashed at the white woman's thrashing body. "I'm cumming, cuuuummmmmmmminnng," Sandy screamed, releasing a gush of juice onto Yollie's face.

"Unh, unh, unh," Yollie grunted, "me, me, oh yeah, me too. Ooooooooooooh, unnnnnngh." Her cum ran down both of Sandy's cheeks, into her ears, over her neck as Yollie smashed her big tits against Sandy's belly, collapsing on top of the small, white woman, covering Sandy with her black flesh.

I had just stood there, stroking my hard cock, smearing pre-cum all over the head and down the shaft, watching these two insatiable, half-drunk, smoked up sluts fuck each other. Yollie rolled off Sandy, onto her side. She looked up at me from the bed. "Well, studly, old man, bring that big cock over here and show us you can handle two hot women at once," she said, crooking a brown finger at me. "Lay down with us. Let Sandy lick you, show you how to do an asshole right. Will you do that," Sandy, "will you eat this old buzzard's ass."

"Umnh," Sandy moaned, her eyes glazed with lust, the liquor, and dilated from the smoke. "Yeth," she slurred. "I'll suck his pussy, unh, his hairy asshole, if he'll promise to fuck me with that big cock," she giggled, "but only in the pussy, no assfucking, not like he did you Yol."

Obviously they had been talking while I was away, swapping stories. "I promise," I said, laying on my back on the bed, opening and raising my legs.

"Eat his ass," Yollie hissed commandingly. "Lick his balls. I'll suck his cock." Yollie rolled over half on top of me and started kissing and licking the head of my pre-cum oozing cock. Sandy lay down between my legs, raised them with her hands, spread my cheeks, licked and mouthed my balls, nuzzled my hairy nut sack, and licked up and down my crack. I was going crazy, straining not to cum, as Yollie's tits massaged my stomach, her mouth closed over the head of my cock and she went down on my shaft, taking me deeper and deeper. Sandy's mouth and lips worked on my balls, in the cleft of my butt. Her tongue snaked out and licked my puckered hole. She pointed her tongue and dug it into my crenolated ring. She was making love to my asshole, adoring it, slaving it with her wet tongue. Yollie was sucking my cock, deeper and deeper with each up and down movement of her head until she had me engulfed fully down her throat, her lips on my pubic hairs.

Amidst the wet slurping sounds I heard moaning and realized it was me. I was about to cum. My cock was throbbing, pulsing, my lower belly clenched, balls drawing up tight in my scrotum. Yollie noticed my approaching orgasm. She slurped up my cock, drawing her tight, wet mouth up its full length, released the head from between her lips with a loud, juicy plop.

"No you don't you aged asshole," she hissed. "You've got to satisfy two hot women with that old dick tonight. Get up her and fuck Sandy. Sandy stop licking his wrinkled old butt. Lay back and let him fuck you. He is good for an old man.

Sandy rolled over right where she was at the foot of the bed. On her back, she rested her heels on the edge of the bed, spread her legs wide, rocked her lower body up and down a couple of times, reached down with a hand and opened her sticky pussy lips, pulling her hairy quim apart, exposing her pink inner lips and the nectar-bubbling center hole of her cunt.

"Fuck her," Yollie said huskily. "Fuck her pretty, little pussy. Fuck that white cunt."

I stood at the foot of the bed, bent my arched up, pre-cum leaking cock, covered with Yollie's saliva down to Sandy's pussy. I swiped the head up and down in her slit, teased her clit with my knob. Sandy shuddered and moaned. "Oh yeah," she groaned, "give me the first cock I have ever had other than my husband's."

I slid the head past her soft, velvety, wet lips. "Unnnngh," she moaned. "Ooooh." I pushed more into her. She humped up against me taking half my erection into her honey hole. "Oh, damn," she said, "it's so big. That's as deep as Roger ever did me," naming her husband. Her legs slammed tight against me. "Wait, wait, wait," she pleaded anxiously. "It's too big."

I held still, felt her cunt soaking my cock with her juices, her lips fluttering, the walls of her pussy opening slowly. Looking down at her little titties, I was fascinated by those long nipples. I leaned over her and licked one of them, kissed it, took it in my mouth and sucked it. "Oooooh," she moaned, her legs relaxed, opening again. "Suck my titties," she said. I sucked the one in my mouth, then turned to the other one. I kissed, licked and mouthed it, nursed it gently between my lips, drawing its full length inside my mouth onto the tip of my tongue. I flicked and sucked it.

"Ooooooooh, Sandy's legs relaxed, opened wider and she came, shuddering, shaking, flooding my cock with her warm, slimy juices. My cock slid right up her cunt as she arched up into me. My balls rested between her ass cheeks, our pubic hairs mashed together, her clit mashed against the hairs covering the little mound just beyond the base of my cock.

I pulled back slowly until only the head remained. She arched up. I pushed forward, sliding my cock back all the way into her. In a steady rhythm we fucked real slow, both of us moving in time with each other as I sucked one of her extra long nipples then the other.

Meanwhile, Yollie was not just a spectator. She had gotten behind me, kissed and licked my balls and asshole for awhile. Then she got up on the bed and squatted over Sandy's face. Sitting right down on Sandy's mouth, facing me, watching us fuck, Yollie rocked her lower body back and forth, fucking Sandy's face with her wet cunt and asshole. Sweating profusely, the three of us worked together for several minutes. Then Yollie, always in command, said, "Cum in her cunt. Fill her pussy with your hot load."

I clamped down on Sandy's nipple, the one I had in my mouth at that moment and started sucking it harder, moving my cock back and forth in her clasping cunt faster and faster, working her "g" spot, as she gasped into Yollie's leaking pussy and swiped her tongue in Yollie's asshole.

"Oh, ah, unnnngh," muffled, Sandy moaned into Yollie's crotch. Sandy's cunt flooded my cock with her cum. Her pussy walls rippled, gripped me tighter, released, gripped, released, gripped; more juice washed over my pistoning cock, and I started cumming in her hot, clasping hole. I shoved a middle finger up Sandy's asshole and finished cumming, massing my cock through the thin membrane with my own finger. Sandy lurched away at my digital invasion of her rectum, then she stopped squirming, and resumed humping as Yollie came all over Sandy's mouth. I just kept working my cock into Sandy's now gushy quim, filling her with hot cum, until I couldn't stand the tingling sensation anymore on the head of my dick. Our juices squished out of her and ran down the crack of her ass, staining the sheet.

Yollie brought her hairy, black pussy off Sandy's mouth, presented it to me. I kissed and tongued it. She pushed me away. I backed off, stood up straight and pulled my cock out of Sandy's cum-oozing cunt. Yollie dove down on it and ate my cum out of Sandy's pussy.

On shaky legs I walked to the counter and made me drink of ice and straight JD. I sipped my drink while sitting in a chair, watching Yollie eat my cum, slurp it out of Sandy's again quivering hole, and Sandy once more licking Yollie's pussy and asshole. They came in rapid succession, one after the other, in a few minutes, rolled apart, took up their drinks and shared another drink as we talked. We decided we were hungry. We got dressed and went to late dinner.

When we got back to the room, we enjoyed more asslicking, cuntlapping, cocksucking, and I fucked Yollie in her pussy, then in her asshole, as Sandy watched, fascinated at my cock penetrating Yollie's tight ass. Yollie invited Sandy to have some of my cock up her ass, but Sandy declined. "I didn't even like it when he stuck his finger in me," Sandy said. "I was almost embarrassed. Thought he was going to find something in there," the willing asslicker said. I had felt the bottom of some excrement up her rectum, and that is the point at which I stopped pushing my finger into her.

"He knows what he's doing," Yollie reassured Sandy. "When he shoves his big cock up your little ass, it'll pack it tight. It won't be a problem, right Rob?"

"Right, Yol," I agreed. Now I need to get some rest. I have to fly in the morning, and you two. I have a fair idea what you will be doing. Just don't wear yourselves out until I get home, okay?"

"Okay, you horny old bastard," Yollie agreed, "we'll save some pussy and ass for you. Besides we're going girl shopping tomorrow."

I didn't know if she meant they were going shopping for a girl, or girls, or shopping for more clothes, and I was too damn tired at the moment to care. I collapsed in the bed, and woke to the alarm in the morning with both of them spooning me, front and back, each of their pussies covered by one of the others hands reaching around me, Sandy's other hand on my cock and interestingly Yollie's finger up Sandy's asshole. I eased out of the bed, showered, dressed and went flying, in for another surprise on this day – the third woman to join our little sex circus.