Ebony Sales Woman

Story Info
A white man-black woman romance.
3.1k words
4.25
110.7k
62

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,116 Followers

I was sitting watching TV and it was closing on noon and I was thinking about what to eat for lunch. The doorbell rang and I got up, irritated a bit, to answer the door.

When I open the door a rather tall, attractive black woman was standing there with a vacuum cleaner in her hand. My first instinct was to close the door. I was trying hard not to be the cranky old man my wife told me I was, so I opened the door wider and was instantly met with a sales pitch.

“Good day, sir!” She began. “Can I take a few minutes of your time to show you our company’s new vacuum cleaner? I………”
“Miss, stop please!” I cut her off. “I’m not interested in buying a vacuum cleaner not today not ever!”
“But sir, it will only take up a few minutes of your time.” And……….”
“I’m sorry!” I said, cutting her off short again. “You’re just be wasting your time.”
“Please sir, it’s my first day. It would do me a great deal of credit if I could just come into the house. I’ll be able to put your name down and show my boss I’ve had been showing the new machine.” She said, with a pleading tone.

I noted her cream-colored skirt, tight-fitting white blouse and long legs and figured my lunch could wait. I stepped back to allow the woman to come into the living room.
I’m a dirty old man, I suppose, because my gaze went directly to her ample, broad posterior. I’m 5’9” and figured her to be 5’11” and her bubbled ass was well proportioned to her size.

“My name is Cynthia.” she told me. “May I ask yours, sir?”
“I’m Don.” I replied. “Don Sampson.”
“Well, this is our new millennia vacuum cleaner. It comes with 15 attachments and with those attachments it will clean every nook and cranny in your house.” She started her sales pitch again, pulling the cord from the vacuum and looking around for an outlet.

I pointed underneath the TV and sat down in my leather recliner. I smiled when she bent over in front of me to plug the vacuum into the outlet.

“You know Cynthia,” I said. “I hope you won’t think I’m being forward but you are a very attractive young woman. How old are you?”
“Thank you! I just turned 32.” She replied. “Is the lady of the house at home? She may be very interested in seeing this.”
“No. She’s away for a couple of days visiting the kids.” I replied. “It’s just me and this great big lonely house.” The house was only 1200 square feet.
“I’ll be right back!” She chirped, moving towards the front door. “I just need to grab a box. It won’t take a moment.”

I was regretting letting her in the house, but figured, what else had I to do with my day and she seemed to be a pleasant young lady. She certainly was good-looking. A real treat to look at!

Returning to the living room, she spent the next hour and 10 minutes showing me all 15 attachments and what they could all do. After doing so, she asked if she could take a seat on the sofa. So seated, she took out a brown, leather folder. When she opened it up, it contained what looked like order forms.

“Tell me, Cynthia,” I queried. “Are you married?”
“Yes. I am. Going on nine years.” She replied.
“Are you happy?” I queried.
“That’s a bit personal isn’t it, Mr. Sampson.” She replied timidly.
“Just wanting to get to know you a bit.” I defended. “What does your husband do?”
“He’s in the Navy. He’s been out to sea for the month.” She answered and added. “Five more months to go!”

She said those last words with a roll her eyes and a tone displaying dismay.

“You have any children?” I continued the interrogation.
“Not yet! But we’re trying.”
“I bet your husband is happy about that.” I observed. “You know what they say about practice. It makes perfect, in y’all’s case, babies!”
“Mr. Sampson, you’re embarrassing me.” She said, her tone showing a bit of girlish shyness.”
“You are getting ready to tell me about financing and such, I suppose?”

Indeed she was. She spent the next 25 minutes going over all of the financing, monthly payments and such.

“So, what do you think, Mr. Sampson?” She asked, finishing up her little spiel.
“I think you are a very attractive woman, Cynthia. Your long legs are very shapely.” I said, then, asked. “Can I offer you something to drink…….. coffee, Coke or tea?”
“I’m not supposed to accept anything like that, but a Coke would be good.” She answered. “I’ve been talking for a long time.”

I went to the kitchen, poured a Coke over ice, returned to the living room, handed it to her as she sat on the sofa, and then, disappeared into my bedroom for a few moments. A plan had materialized. Opening the wall safe, I retrieved eight $100 bills. I returned to the living room and placed the neat stack of bills on the coffee table and sat down.

Cynthia’s gaze shifted between the money and me

“So, you’ve changed your mind. How much are you going to put down, Mr. Sampson?” She asked.
“I told you, Miss Cynthia, I am not interested in purchasing a vacuum.” I stated.

I watched the girl squirm. She sipped the Coke as her head moved aimlessly, her eyes studying various items in the room.

“What is the money for, sir?” She inquired, sheepishly.
“For you, dear lady?” I replied, then, asked. “How many of those over priced things have you sold today? You should have something to show for your hard work, to buy you pretty things. And, please, call me Don.”
“How much is that……….Don?” She asked, nodding at the table.
“$800.” I answered.

I could tell her mind was working as she stared at the money.

“I couldn’t! I was raised better than that.” She said, confidently at first, and not as much to me but to herself, trying to convince herself not to do anything crazy. Then her confidence faltered. “You should be ashamed of yourself, Mr. Sampson, tempting me like this! I don’t need to work, you know.”
“I’m just an old guy with money to burn and to much time on his hands.”
I defended.
“But I’m a black woman and you’re a white man!” She exclaimed, with no follow-up of reasoning.
“To me, you’re an attractive woman.” I offered. “You’re unattached, so to speak, with your man out to sea. Truth be known, he’d rather see you with someone like me than some young black whippersnapper. You won’t be disappointed. You’ll find I give more than I take. Does your husband give you oral sex?”

“MR. SAMPSON!” She exclaimed with volume, attempting to stand, but dropped heavily, having lost her balance, flopping back on the sofa pillows, giving me a look-see up her skirt. I took instant note of her snow-white panties.
“I don’t expect you to return the favor.” I put forward.
“I don’t suck no man’s cock!! She stammered, straightening herself, returning to her straight-backed posture. “Aren’t you the lease bit concerned someone may stop by? One of your wife’s friends?”
“They hate me and they know she is out of town, anyway.”

I saw her mind working as she stared at the money once more. Actually, I don’t think she ever took her eyes of it after learning the amount.

“$800 is a lot of money!” She whispered.
“It is!” I agreed. “And, I’d be tempted to guess you need your pussy kissed, real bad.”
“Your talk has gotten me a bit damp between my legs.” She said, timidly. “Can I put that in my purse now?”
“It’s perfectly safe there, but, if you wish to, certainly.” I replied.

I suggested that we go to the bathroom so she could freshen up a bit. I stood and offered my hand to her. Hesitantly, she took it and we walked down the short hall to the bathroom. I stepped out of the way and she entered the bathroom. I followed.

“Are you going to watch me, Mr. Sampson?” She inquired, a bit of surprise in her tone.
“If you don’t mind? ” I replied.
“I guess it will be all right.” She said. “I’ll just be embarrassed a little.”
“You don’t have to remove all your clothes. Just your skirt and panties is all that should be necessary.” I instructed.

I retrieved a washcloth and a small towel as she removed her shoes and reached for the button on her skirt. She removed it and folder it in half and then tucked it over one of the empty towel racks. She avoided my gaze as she pushed the white panties off of her hips, down her legs, stepping out of them. She stooped to pick them up, placing them atop her skirt.

“You are truly a lovely black woman, Cynthia.” I told her, as I handed her the washcloth.
“Thank you.” She whispered, a bit of a tremor in her voice.

She moved very slowly as if uncertain as to how to proceed.

“Why don’t you just step into the bathtub and squatted down.” I suggested. “It will be easier for you.”

Again, with uncertainty and hesitancy, she began to unbutton her blouse, removing it and placing it atop the other items. I suppose, she did not want to get it wet.

“You only have one item left to take off.” I again suggested. “Do you think you might do that? It would be a treat.”

She stood facing me as she reached behind her to unsnap her bra, letting it fall forward, releasing her ample breasts. Heavy, they sagged very little. I had a unobstructed view of her thick mat of pubic hair that appeared neatly trimmed.

“Have you ever been with a black woman, Mr. Sampson?” She asked, as she stepped over into the tub, adjusting the water.
“If you promise to call me Don, I’ll answer that question.” I said, continuing without an answer. “A long, long time ago I was a senior in high school and I got really close with a black girl on the cheerleading team.”
“And, you fucked her?” She queried.
“Many times!” I answered with elation of the memory. “The only thing I regret is having to use a condom. I would not have to do that with you.”

As she scrubbed the lathered washcloth between her legs I noted a bit of concern in her expression.

“Are you going to fuck me, Mr. Don?” She inquired. “I thought you just wanted to eat my pussy?”
“Well, to be honest, I would dearly love to fuck you.” I explained. “It would require a pill taking a few hours before for me to do justice to that lovely pussy of yours, but we’ll see. Would you mind if I did.”
“I suppose not.” She replied with little enthusiasm.

I continue to watch her as she ran the washcloth over her ass and thighs. Her breast jiggled as she moved.

“I’ve watched my wife squat many times in the bathtub before we fucked. It is the most erotic scene in the world. But, she hasn’t given me much pussy lately.” I babbled. “Does that position, squatting, bother you much?”
“Not at all!” She answered. “I have very strong legs!”
“And very long lovely, at that!” I appraised. “Allow me, please.”

I took the small bath towel and began blotting her body dry. It was a real treat to pat her ample buttocks and very healthy thighs and legs. “Put your leg up on the rim.” I patted the thick mat dry before delicately pushing the towel between her legs, drying her vagina.

“I would like you to try something I think you might like.” I said, as I led her to the spare bedroom. “I’m going to lie down on the floor and I want you to squat over my face. Do you think you could do that?”
“I don’t see why not!” She answered, without any reservations in her tone.
“I think you’re going to find this very mind blowing!”

I removed my cotton shorts and briefs, noting that my cock was hanging limp and only a couple of inches long. I looked to see if Cynthia was checking me out but she had shyly diverted her gaze.

I positioned myself on the floor next to the bed, my head towards the foot of the bed, instructing her to hold on to the bed for balance. Facing the foot of the bed, she shuffled her feet until she felt she was lined up and then she slowly squatted over me, spreading her knees.

“You have a beautiful pussy, Cynthia.” I said, staring up at her full-lipped pussy, surrounded by hair.
“I’m pleased to think so, Mr. Don.” She replied, with no sign of embarrassment in her tone.

I maneuvered a bit to place my face properly and then I reached out and palmed her buttocks and lifted my head to lightly stroke my tongue through her labia. The reaction was instantaneous as she tried to push herself away from my tongue.

“Relax, sugar.” I instructed in a soothing and loving tone. “Here it comes again. Let your energy come out through your voice.”

I licked through her labia once more, felt her tremble, but she maintained her position.

“Mr. Don! I don’t know if I can do this!” She exclaimed. “It’s too intense. Two good!”
“It would be worth your while, sugar!” I assured her. “It’s all in the relaxing.”

She must’ve been concentrating because I felt her buttocks loosened up as I explored her pussy. Her butt hole was so close that I figured, it’s clean, “what the hell”. It was well worth the temptation as her moans changed entirely in tone and volume as my tongue probed her ass hole.
I returned to her pussy and promptly shoved my tongue into her pussy, causing a most delightful cry. She pulsed her ass as best she could as I tongue fucked her slowly for long minutes.

“Mr. Don!!” She cried, with labored breathing through her mouth. “It’s good! My Lord! It’s good!”

I hummed my understanding.
Her pussy was getting real wet and I found myself trying to purge her juices from my mouth without a lapse in stimulating her.
I could tell she was losing herself in the lust as her moans had pretty much ceased and I could hear her labored, childbirth like, breathing through her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down and she shook it like a lioness.
I moved to her clit, which I had been intentionally avoiding. She lasted less than a minute before shuttering as the orgasm gripped her. She bellowed and moaned like a wounded animal.
My chin and neck was soaked with her juices. My wife or any girlfriend in my memory had ever soaked me like Cynthia had.

She fell forward still quaking from the orgasm. I reached for my cock and found what I had felt was there………. a stiff erection!
I maneuvered, rolled and scrambled to get Cynthia turned on to her back. Her legs when up but they did not spread.

“Mr. Don! Please!” She begged. “We can’t do this!”
“Cynthia, it won’t stay hard long!” I told her, with a pleading tone.

Her resistance was actually having a positive effect on my erection.
I tenderly, but actively, sought to push her legs a part. Still she resisted. Still I sought to spread them.
Her resistance faltered as she shook her head no, but her legs parted and I maneuvered closer to her.

“Help me get it in!” I directed, as I straight-armed my weight over her.

Her legs pulled back further as she reached to take hold of my cock and place it to her hole. I pushed gingerly into her. Happy to hear a pleasing moan issued from her as I penetrated her deep.
I began to pump into her slowly, intent to enjoy her pussy for as long as I could. I looked into her eyes and she smiled softly, and I suppose, knowingly. I kissed her on the lips and she returned the kiss. I wondered if she had forgotten my mouth was recently wet with her juices or she didn’t care.
I lowered myself into her, cradling her with my arms. She helped her knees back close to my midsection and her ass pushed to meet my thrusts. It lasted a lot longer than I really expected, but my limp cock finally plopped from her. I gave a sigh of regret and moved off her.

“Turned over for me so I can ravish that gorgeous butt of yours.”

I licked, kissed and nibbled her chocolate colored butt, running my tongue up the crack of her ass numerous times. I indulged myself for long minutes. She purred like a kitten and her buttocks tightened repeatedly, showing her pleasure.

“Mr. Don.” She whispered. “You’re getting me upset again. I think maybe you should stop.”

I rolled her to her back and she willingly spread her legs for me as I began to kiss and then feather-lightly tongue her pussy once more. I wrapped my arms around her thighs, placing my hands on her belly.
I did not avoid her clit this time but I used the least amount of pressure I could.
She was soon lost in her desire to climb the ladder once more. Her body froze momentarily, teetering at the top rung of the ladder, before plunging over in ecstasy.
As she relaxed, her breathing near normal, I continued to run my tongue lightly over her clit, but she showed her desire for more, content to play with my hair and ears, smiling down at me.


We returned to the bathroom and I stood, washing my cock at the sink, studying her as she squatted in the bathtub. I watched her dress and felt my cock rising a little bit when she stepped into her snow-white panties

I hurried back to the spare bedroom putting on my briefs and shorts. I slipped into my bedroom, grabbed pen and paper, jotting down my telephone number.
I joined her in the living room and helped her gather up and re-box the attachments.

“You come see me again sometimes?” I asked her expectantly.
“I don’t know Mr. Don.” She replied hesitantly.
“We don’t have to meet here. I have an office apartment in Midtown. Here, take my number and don’t hesitate to call. I do business on the phone all the time, so if I wife answers just tell her you’re from the exchange.”
“I can’t promise.” She offered. “You’re a nice man. Very naughty, but a nice man.”
“Hey! I’ll take a pill for you next time!” I jokingly added.

The End

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,116 Followers