Ebony Workers and White Boss

Story Info
Two Ebony Workers and White Boss.
814 words
3.31
109.4k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjk1
jjk1
12 Followers

Since starting at my new job, I have noticed two great looking women in my department.

One day at the end of the day, I asked the two of them to return to my office, so I could talk to them about their performance.

Angel and Ebony were two great looking black women, and I had dreams about the two of them.

Both Angel and Ebony were in my office when I arrived, and then I closed the door and drew the blinds.

I sat at my desk and Angel, whose measurements were 38DDD-24-38 was playing with her tight nice black pussy.

After looking at Angel, I also noticed that Ebony, whose measurements were 40DD-24-40 began to unbutton the dress that she was wearing.

I said to Angel, you are wet aren't you and she said, "Yes, I am."

I turned her around, and said to her, that I am glad that you are wet; because I am getting a hard-on for you.

Ebony then walked up to me, and showed me her big tits.

They were absolutely perfect breasts, and I said to Angel, please show me your big tits like Ebony just did to me.

I noticed that neither one of them was wearing was a bra or panties.

They both were now naked in front of me, and Ebony got down on her knees, unbuttoned my pants and started giving me one hell of a blowjob.

While Ebony was giving me the blowjob of the century, Angel and I began to kiss and then she put her big tits right in my mouth.

Ebony then said that she wanted me to stick my thick white cock in her sweet ebony pussy, while Angel sat on her face and lick her shaven pussy.

Both Angel and I gave Ebony what she wanted, and as I continued to slam my thick cock into her pussy, and Angel continued to get her wet pussy chowed on by Ebony.

I pulled my throbbing cock out of Ebony's pussy, and into the waiting mouth of Angel, who was waiting for the taste of my dick and Ebony's sweet glazed pussy.

Angel was giving me a fantastic blowjob, while Ebony put her big tits in my mouth.

I could feel that I was about to blow my wad, and I told them to get down their knees, so they could swallow my money shot.

My cumshot exploded all of their sweet tits, and each one of them licked it up the cum and swallowed.

After that day, Angel, Ebony and I continued to have conferences after work once a week.

The following day, Ebony walked into my office one day, and closed the door and blinds.

I asked what she was doing, and she said that she wanted me to slam her pussy right there on my desk.

I immediately stood walked over to her, and whispered in her ear that I wanted her to join me for dinner that evening and we would get it on after that.

We went to a nice Italian restaurant, where we ordered pasta and a nice bottle of wine.

Obviously, there was no dessert; because we were both hot for each other.

We drove over to my penthouse apartment, and we sat down on the couch and began kissing each other up and down.

I began to unbutton her dress, and her lovely black breasts popped out of her dress.

Her breasts were beautiful, as I put my mouth on her tits.

She asked me to pull my already throbbing white cock, so she can place in her mouth.

I gave her wishes, and slid my hard white cock in her mouth and she swallowed the entire 10".

She said I love your big balls, and the way they slap on my face.

My cumshot was getting ready to explode, and I dropped my cock in between her big tits, where the biggest cumshot I have experienced in a long time splattered all over her tits.

After unloading the cumshot of the century all over her, we went into the shower and took a shower together, where she proceeded to get on her knees and give me another blowjob.

She gave the best head, and I wanted to make her mine forever, as I stood her up.

I bent her over, stuck my dick in her firm ebony ass.

I came again, and we loved that shower.

We dried each other off, and I told her that there was going to be a surprise waiting for her in the bedroom.

There was a blindfold on the countertop, and I explained to her there was someone waiting for her in the bedroom.

She put the blindfold on, and I walked her into the bedroom and laid her on the bed, where a special someone was waiting for her.

TO BE CONTINUED...

jjk1
jjk1
12 Followers