Eco-"Friendly" Cleaning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,365 Followers

"None?" I asked, finding it hard to believe.

She shook her head. "I had a couple of nice regulars. Two. They could get me off. I didn't mind them. Even liked them a little. Not enough to go bareback or swallow."

"Big cocks?" I couldn't help myself.

"Not them. There were three pretty memorable ones. One lousy bastard who hurt me. I wouldn't do him again. It was interesting to have a 9 inch cock, thick as my wrist, but not all that good. One of my two favorites was only maybe 5 inches. But man, he could use it."

She leaned down and gave me a quick kiss before I could stop it. "What you've got is just about perfect. It's what? Close to seven inches? Thick. Much longer and it wouldn't be comfortable. No, this here's what a girl's looking for."

Nice little ego-stroke, but I'd take it with a grain of salt from a lying whore.

She rode me quietly for a bit, then returned to laying on top of me, letting me use her gently. "When she shows up, any chance of you taking her back? She loves you more than life itself you know. It's going to kill her."

"My best friend, Gail. Fucking my best friend for six months. Doing things with him she'd never do for me. Did you know she never let me have her back-door, but it was a regular item on your menu. She bragged about it to him, that he got what I didn't."

She stiffened up. "How do you know that?"

"I confronted him. I was sent pictures and a video?"

She looked up at me. "Do you know who it was then? Who exposed us?"

"Who do you think it was?" I asked.

"Probably the husband of one of the girls. I don't know if she talked, or he found out by accident. Brenda must have gotten word. She took off so quickly."

"The help was married too?"

"Three of them. Another with a live in boy-friend."

"That's really fucked up, Gail."

She nodded quietly and started thrusting back more firmly against me.

"Could you forgive her?" she said abruptly. "She never meant to hurt you. Nick blackmailed her."

"Six months. Who knows how many men? Doing things she denied me. Lying to me, cheating on me, when I supported her in every way. Hell, it makes me her pimp, putting her in business so she could become a whore. Now everyone knows. I'm humiliated. Scared to death to go back to work and face the music. No, I don't see ever taking her back."

"You could move away. Start over. It wasn't an affair. There was no other love. She was stupid, but she loves you. God, how that girl loves you. How she talks about you. She'd make it up to you. I know she would."

"I don't want to talk about it," I told her angrily. "Enough."

She lowered her head, while I pounded my cock into her from below. "I'm sorry, Dave. I don't want to hurt you anymore. Punish me if you need to."

I rolled her onto her back, and fucked her hard, angrily. She took it quietly, even getting excited after a bit. I didn't let her come, getting my rocks off while leaving her high and dry. She didn't complain. She left the bed, cleaned up, then brought back a warm washcloth to clean me. She gave me a little taste test, before settling back into my arms.

She was quiet, and I thought she was almost asleep. "I don't deserve this, but thank you. You've always been a better man than either of us deserved."

I kissed the top of her head, lost in my own feelings. I should have detested her, but I felt sorry for her. Her life was ruined. I'd give her shelter for a bit, and use her for my pleasure, but that was it.

Still, I held her, feeling her soft skin, knowing her feelings for me, and that I'd always liked her. She fucked up big time, but I didn't have the heart in me to punish her much more than I had. Outing her, ruining her marriage, making her a laughing stock.

Now Nick and my cheating whore wife? I couldn't think of any way to punish them enough.

* * *

Brenda stayed invisible. The police visited me twice more, with no additional information. The second time, after a few weeks, they told me they weren't looking for her. It looked like she'd left of her own free will, and didn't want to be found. I didn't hear from her, and when she stopped using the ATM card and the joint account, she disappeared. I figured she was somewhere in the Orland area. Maybe Tampa.

Nick's marriage was over. I was amazed that his wife of a few weeks would get anything out of the divorce, but I guess her lawyer was good. Then I found out why. She was pregnant. Poor thing. The lawyers worked it out that nothing became final until the birth, and proof of parenthood, but the house was sold, and he was paying for two households.

He was a software programmer, an IT job. Why somebody would hunt him down one night, and beat the hell out of him, going out of their way to break his hands and fingers, I have no idea. Someone must have been very unhappy with him.

It cost me two grand. Money well spent. I figured out that twice a month for five months, at around $200 a shot, was two thousand dollars. He paid for it himself. Ironic.

Whoever did it, also kicked his testicles halfway back into his body. Me? I had an alibi. I was fucking the hell out of my wife's whore partner. With a little help from modern medicine, I did my best to make it an all night thing. Three holes and those amazing tits. Knowing what was going down across town, I was riding a high, while I was riding my whore.

The asshole disappeared not long after that. I decided I'd keep track of the divorce, and if he returned to town, maybe have someone pay him another visit. He never did, that I know of.

Seven months I kept Gail and used her well. Any way I wanted, any time I wanted. Naked blowjobs when I walked into the house after a long day at work. Taking her tight ass while she was doing the dishes. Multi-hour oral sessions, seated in my leather chair, watching the ball game, my loving whore on her knees. Long leisurely fucks in our bed at night. Entire weekends with her wearing her Sexy French maid outfit, getting fucked on demand. She hated that outfit, but never denied me.

It wasn't cheap. Housing and feeding her didn't cost much, but I used about $15K of her own money to pay her lawyers. She got off on probation for the prostitution gig. Lack of evidence, so they made a deal. The pictures of her with the asshole were claimed to be nothing more than consensual sex. The two had known each other for years. The business did clean houses and any payments received were for that express purpose. No VIP treatment without at least a cleaning. I guess her lawyer was pretty good.

Gail was grateful. She kept my house impeccable, cooked and cared for me. If I got pissed at her for anything, she'd give me what I needed for the night, and retire to the guest room without a complaint. When I got maudlin about my shitty life, she'd hold me and sooth me. She was just what I needed at the time to get over my cheating wife. Yes, I recognized the irony.

I learned things from her. She was wild, a little kinky. We played with toys, and light bondage. I fucked those big tits of hers dozens of times. I spanked her ass raw often, used a belt on her more than once. She'd come explosively when I fucked her brains out afterward. I spent almost an entire day with her tied up, using a battery of dildos and vibrators on her, seeing how many time I could get her to cum. Whenever the excitement got too much for me, I'd finish in her hot little mouth, and go back to work on her body. At one point I had her so on edge, I just laid beside her, gently sliding my finger across her clit, and watched her cum softly with each stroke. Dozens of times. She was incredible.

It was on a Saturday, a few months after her divorce was finished. We had spent the whole day spoiling each other.

She was lying in my arms, and I kissed her. I rarely did, and she melted for me each time.

"It's time," I told her softly.

"Time?"

"To move on."

I felt her stiffen. "How much longer do I have?"

"What do you need?"

"I don't know. I need to find a job. A place."

"You need to start looking. Let me know what kind of progress you have."

"Are you sure? What we have is good, isn't it?"

"It's very good. You've been wonderful to me, baby. But I've got to move on. I can't help thinking about her, with you around. You understand, don't you?"

She nodded against my chest, then kissed it softly. "I do. I didn't deserve this much. I know it. You've been more than generous. I'll start Monday."

I thought we were done for the night, but she worked her oral magic, and rode me with a sad desperation. Afterward, I held her as she cried herself to sleep.

She moved on. Found a small apartment she shared. Got a menial job as a receptionist. She looked good, the best she ever had. She'd been in nice shape when I took her in, and she worked hard to improve that for me. It paid off.

Oddly enough, we remained friends. Friends with benefits for a long time. My own divorce came through, and I started dating again. For some reason I never tried before then. I don't think it was because I was being faithful to my marriage, because I sure as hell used Gail thoroughly and often. I ended up in a couple of exclusive relationships for a while, but couldn't find what I needed. I enjoyed those times, but when they were over, I'd take up with Gail again. She kept some things at my place, and stayed over more often than she went home, but it was different. She was mine when I wanted, but she went back to her place when I told her to. She never left on her own.

Every couple of months, she'd probe a little. "Can you forgive her yet?"

"I don't think I ever will. It was too much." I'd explain. The same damn conversation over-and-over. Always during sex, when I was at my weakest.

She wouldn't press too hard, just send out those little feelers. I started to wonder if she was in contact with Brenda. If she knew.

I asked her, and she denied it. "No. I don't know where she is, and haven't heard from her."

"Then why the questions?"

"I think you need her. If you were ready, I'd find her for you. It's the least I could do."

"Bring back that cheating whore? You think you'd be doing me a favor?" I snapped angrily.

She looked sad. "I do. If you found the right girl, I'd stop. I want you to be happy, Dave. I wish it could be with me. I understand it can't. I know it could be with Brenda, if you could find a way to forgive her."

All I had to do was remember her lying there, naked, lubed up and ready to go. Laughing and joking. Telling me how wonderful it was, thinking it was Nick all the time. Giving him her ass, which she'd always denied me. God, that irked me. "It's not going to happen, Gail. It was too much."

* * *

They say time heals all wounds. It might have healed mine, but it left hellacious scars.

It was four long years before I finally did move on. My business was successful, my anger had dissipated, and I had the world's best sex any time I wanted. I needed more.

I met her at Arby's of all places. She ran into me and dropped her tray with all her food. She'd been having a bad day. She started crying.

I'm a sucker for tears. I sat her down, took her tray and receipt to the counter, and they replaced everything for free. I brought it back to her, and left her alone. She barely stopped crying long enough to thank me.

She must have lived nearby. I ran into her three more times, twice at the supermarket, before we both laughed and said we had to stop meeting like that. I bought her a coffee.

A week later, I ran into her again. I had figured out she did her shopping on Saturday mornings, and I was in the store for 2 hours before I 'accidentally' found her. Her smile made my day. She let me buy her lunch. I left with her number. The next day I asked her on a date.

It's a small world. She was 28, divorced, childless. Four years earlier she had only been married a year, when she learned her husband who worked from home had been using a certain cleaning company once a week.

I explained my wife's involvement. She walked out on me, her meal half-finished. I didn't see her for four weeks, even though I staked out the market. I called daily for a few days, then every few days, then I stopped. I could take a hint. Gail soothed me with her body. Frequently and thoroughly. The woman gave great consolation.

I shopped late, not wanting to see her. It didn't matter. It was after 7:00 pm, and she walked up to me. "I'm sorry. It hurt too much."

"Me too," I told her. "I didn't want to hurt you anymore, so I thought I'd leave you alone."

"You know your phone number is blocked?" she asked.

"Yeah. I still get some awkward calls. It's unlisted."

"I couldn't call. I've been in this damn supermarket for almost 9 hours. I'm sloshing from so much coffee. I was getting afraid you'd found somewhere else to shop."

Two weeks later she stayed the night. The following week I cut Gail off. If I'd known it was going to be our last time, I might have made more of it.

Jenny and I spent the weekend together, mostly in bed, telling each other our full stories. She couldn't get over my relationship with Gail.

"You'll take care of one cheating whore, and keep seeing her, but dump your wife for doing the same damn thing?" She sounded angry.

"I know. I can't figure it out either," I confessed. "I guess the difference is, Gail didn't cheat on me. She gave me what I needed when my life was a mess. She felt so damn guilty, she catered to me completely. It helped. When I was ready to move on, she let me. No fuss."

She shook her head at me. "Jesus, Dave. I can't believe I'd fall for the one poor bastard more screwed up in the head than me."

I laughed, pulling her naked body close. "You falling for me?"

"Duh. You can be dumber than a box of rocks sometimes."

Jenny was good for me. We were good together. Not crazy, mad, head-over-heels in love. I guess that only happens once, and I had my chance. But good enough to make things permanent within the year. She was very attractive, with a wonderful body, and looked great on my arm whenever I had a function to attend. She was generous in bed, and extremely affectionate. I enjoyed the attention. She vowed her faithfulness, and shut down anyone who came on to her. She danced with nobody but me, and made it clear to the world who she was with.

I grew to love her. More so when she bore my child. I know she loved me more than I did her. But that was Ok. I was happy. I was. The sex wasn't as incredible as it had been with Gail, but it was very good. Sometimes great. I didn't think of her every moment of the day, always planning new ways to please her, as I had with Brenda, but I thought of her often. I loved her response when I'd give her a little gift, or surprise her with a night out. She was loving, beautiful, loyal, and a great mother. All a man could ask for.

The strangest part was she became friends with Gail. My ex-lover, and the woman who had participated in ruining her marriage. I still don't know how they met. I think Gail might have been checking up on me. I didn't think they had much in common, but they became close. Gail was over often. I thought it would be much more awkward than it was.

Jenny was 8 months pregnant with our second child, on bed-rest. Gail was visiting, helping around the house. We'd come to depend on her. She still cleaned like a maniac. Didn't wear the special outfits anymore, which I have to confess I missed. We were relaxing in the living room, late, my daughter Rebecca long put to bed.

"It is enough?" Gail asked.

"What?"

"What you have with her. With Jenny. You seem happy. Is it enough?"

"I am happy. She's a good woman. I have a wonderful daughter and a son on the way."

"Can you forgive her now?" she asked.

"Why? She's out of my life. I hardly ever think of her anymore."

"I know you, Dave. I've loved you for years. You settled."

I felt angry at her words. "A loving, faithful wife. That's what I have."

She nodded sadly. "You do. She loves you to death. She'd die before she'd cheat on you."

"Why are you doing this?"

"I need to know. I'm sorry. I wanted more for you. Not just contentment. You deserve more."

"I'm happy, Gail. Happier than I've been in a long time."

"I know. I'm glad for you. It's been a long seven years." She held my hand. "I'll never be able to thank you enough, for what you did for me. You didn't have to. You should have dumped me. Burned me. Punished me like you did them."

"She left me," I reminded her.

"It's Ok, Dave. I understand. We deserved it. All of us. That and more. Don't ever think twice about it. It was harsh, but we had it coming."

I finally realized what she was saying. She knew. Knew it was me.

"She humiliated me, Gail. I loved her so damn much, and to see her like that. Calling me by his name. She fucking came from an ass-fucking when she had never allowed me to touch her there." I could barely keep the hurt in, my eyes filling to point of overflowing.

"I know. She knows. She'll never contact you. But she'd kill to hear your voice again. If you could forgive her, maybe she could move on. Start living."

"How long?"

"Four years now. I had to know. Know why she ran. That was cruel."

"Cruel? Like what she did wasn't?"

"Hers was unintentional. She'd never hurt you on purpose. You know that."

"She knew exactly what she was doing. Screwing other men, giving them what she never gave me, laughing at me behind my back. How is that unintentional?"

"The act was bad. What she did was horrible. We all realized that. But she would never have willingly hurt you. She forgave you long ago. Can't you do the same for her?"

"I... I don't think so. Every time I think about her, I see her that final time. I hear those vicious words. I can't get it out of my head. Even now. I don't think I ever will."

She sighed. "I understand. I'm sorry. I think it would be good for you. I know it would help her a lot, even though she probably doesn't deserve it. I can't help thinking about how wonderful you were to me, still are. Even now sharing your life with me, this little bit. I feel guilty. Could you do it for me? Forgive her? Please?"

"I can't. Not yet."

She leaned her head against my shoulder. "Alright. I'll leave it alone. I'm sorry to dredge up the pain again." She was quiet for a bit. "I'm seeing someone."

That surprised me. I don't think she'd dated once since it all came crumbing down. "You like him?"

"I do. He's not you, but he's good, and kind, and he seems to really like me."

"I'm not all that, Gail."

She looked up at me, and I saw the tears in her eyes. "You are. Still. The best in so many ways."

"After what I did to your business? To you? You can still say that?"

"Absolutely. We deserved that and more. You know I'll always love you, but it's time for me now. Time to move on. I know that you love her. Your new wife. And that's good. I hope you stay happy. You have a beautiful family."

"I hope things work out for you and..."

"Jeff. Jeffrey E. Davidson the third. He's so very proud of that 'third'. I hope it works out too. Can we still be friends?"

"I hope so."

She stood, and gave me a kiss. Not the kind of kiss a woman should give a married man. I understood it was goodbye. We had both moved on.

I climbed into bed with my loving, faithful wife. I held her belly, feeling the occasional movement. She didn't ask why I was crying. She was content to rollover and hold me. I don't know how I felt, but I was glad to have her by my side, her big belly pressed between us.

* * *

I don't know how she got my number at work. The call came out of the blue and hit me like a thunderbolt.

"Hello, Dave," she said.

I'd know that voice anywhere. It would never fade from my memory. Five years of marriage to another woman, almost ten years without hearing it did nothing to alter that.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,365 Followers