Ecstasy

Story Info
The love between a Demon and Vampire.
3k words
4.13
20.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am collector of souls... Or was, long ago. I was born into this world as an incubus, but soon my master realized that my powers were far greater than just a mere wandering demon. He made me the gatekeeper of hell and that was my post for so many years. My Brothers soon followed in my strength and we over took our master and left our enslaved ways behind. The story you are about to hear takes place some time after my master was defeated... It tells of the love I once knew and wish so dearly that I had again...

I remember that day clearer now than I ever have before. She was the first that I found myself to be truly in love with and the one that I wished to spend the rest of eternity with. I awoke that night to the smell of fresh blood and lavender. It was simply intoxicating and I could not fight the urge to rise from our bed and follow it down the stairs to the main hall. There I saw my love in her white silk nightgown, wearing her black lace matching bra and panties. Her ample breast and the curves of her body were shown nicely and made very apparent as she had tied it a bit tighter this evening.

I walked over to her after I had studied her a moment; she had yet to notice me in the room, as she would lose herself in the thoughts of our family to be. We had both been wishing for a child for some time now, yet we were having trouble conceiving and my wife was beginning to think that maybe she couldn't have children. I knew this wasn't entirely true, as she might have been a vampire, she was a sixth generation and had developed the ability to reproduce. I suggested that maybe she had not been feeding enough every evening, which caused her body not to act as efficiently. Oh... I am sorry. I seemed to have skewed from the point. No matter, this evening she seemed to have a bright glow to her than usual. As I approached her, I could see that she had gone out and claimed three rather large men from the village. She had pulled every last drop of blood from their bodies and now simply sat and thought about our future together. As for the lavender, she only wore lavender when she was feeling exceptionally well.

As I came upon her I slipped my massive arms around her tender body, she trembled slightly at my touch, then soon relaxed as she felt my body press against her own. I saw her eye close and a smile come over her lips and knew that tonight would be the night that she would conceive our child. Her body was so active, so alive, so very warm. I had never felt her like this in the two years I had known her. She finally opened her eyes, her beautiful black eyes and stared up into my own, her soft hand coming up to my cheek. Her gentle touch sent shivers through my body; my wings wrapped around both of us, pulling her closer to me, my soft, white feathers caressed her smooth skin as they moved across it. I felt her body melt into my arms, though her hand remained on my cheek and her eyes had closed again. I still stared down at her, smiling, wanting to make her happy until the end of time and beyond. I wanted to give her everything she ever wanted and more. I wanted to be her husband and everything else she wanted me to be. Suddenly I felt her hand and body slip from me. I hadn't noticed, but my eyes had closed while I was taking in the feeling of our undying love for one another. She had moved away from me, laughing as she slowly picked up speed. She darted into the shadows, though I knew where she was headed I played along with her.

I watched her silhouette the candles created dance across the castle walls. I followed it carefully; as it was a beautiful dance of shadows between her own and mine. I soon found myself at the balcony she requested I build for her. It was made entirely of glass and reached nearly two hundred feet out over the ocean and was nearly three hundred feet wide. A great Victorian bed was placed in the middle specially constructed to meet my massive height and weight.

She had turned to face me, yet was backing away, her slender body, raven black hair, and deep black eyes were all magnified as the moon light came across her. I stood there for a moment and studied her intensely, the grin on her face told me that she wanted me to join her as she slowly sat down on the bed, black and red satin sheets with red and purple rose petals scattered about and freshly put down each and every evening by the servants.

Every detail was to her liking and loving and was over seen by her, personally. Each night the sheets from the eve before were replaced with new ones that had been prepared throughout the day while my love and I slept. She slowly untied and slipped her nightgown off then tossed it over the edge of the balcony. I watched through the glass as it gently reached the waters below the looked back to her, still in her black stockings, black lace bra and panties, and the choker with the purple emerald incased in silver that I had bought her almost a year ago and not once has she taken it off. I finally stepped out onto the balcony, closing the large, fifty feet double doors behind me.

I was naked, as I always was, my bloodline rarely found the need to wear clothing, and all though this made Dream uncomfortable that other women could see my manhood, it also excited her in the fact that she knew it is what other women could not and would not have. I made my way over to the bed as she laid back on it, her head turned towards me, a smile on her face as well as mine. She stretched out her arms, over the bed, palms down and her knees up. I could feel myself becoming hard as she lifted her left leg from the bed and pulled off her stocking, then the same with the right leg. She then moved onto her hands and knees, her beautiful ass pointed towards me, slowly rotating in a counter clockwise motion, I could smell her wetness from where I stood and I forced myself to move again. I now stood behind her, looking down at her beautiful body, the goddess that was my love.

I dropped to my knees by the bed as she rolled onto her back. I could see the wetness between her thighs as I slowly moved my fingertips along her outer thighs, gently caressing her smooth skin as they went along. Finally I hooked her thong in my fingers and slowly worked them down inch by inch; her black curls shaved into a perfectly fashioned triangle pointing to where her wonderful treasure rested. The smell of her warm cunt made my mouth water and my manhood stand erect. I wanted nothing more at that moment than to taste her. I looked up at her with want in my eyes; she grinned wickedly back at me then nodded her head. I returned the grin as I slipped her thong completely from her and placed it on the glass beside me. She spread her legs wide then placed them on my shoulders as she leaned back on her elbows.

My mouth instinctively found her softness, my tongue slowly slipping from between my lips and gently pressing against her quivering lips. The sensational taste of her juices drove me wild. I gripped her outer thighs, trying to control myself as I slowly ran my tongue up the length of her slit from back to front. I heard a soft moan escape her lips as I watched her grow even wetter with anticipation. I placed my tongue upon her again, slowly moving it along her, taking my time, as I wanted to taste every thing she had to offer. I couldn't help but think of our first night of passionate love together and thinking about how this night would take over that first night as the best we've ever shared and as the most erotic moment of our lives.

I felt her pull me closer to her with her legs and soon my mouth was completely around her treasure, my tongue inside her, working into the sweet tasting walls of her cunt, the smell over taking my senses. She gripped my hair as I begin to lightly suck upon her as well as work my tongue inside her warm body. He could feel her arching her back and hear her moaning louder and louder and gasping, trying to hold back her orgasm, though I did not want her to. I wished to bring her complete pleasure this eve and so I did, finally, her body began to shake and she let out a cry as the wave of her first orgasm came over her.

I felt the rush of her orgasm as she sent her candy into my mouth. I moaned onto her pussy as I continued sucking on her and working my tongue inside her. She slowly slid back on the bed then moved her finger in that "come hither" motion and I obeyed. I moved onto the bed, sitting on my knees, facing her. He gently placed a hand on my chest and softly kissed my lips, tasting the remnants of her own sweetness on my lips. She pushed me back; forcing me to lie back on the bed then placed soft kisses down my chest, her tongue darting around my nipples. I opened my mouth, a slight gasp escaping. I went to sit up, but she forced me down again.

She looked up at me, with a grin on her face. She sat up on my belly, grinding herself against me as she reached around and undo the hooks of her bra. She tossed it onto the floor then leaned down, pressing her round, full beast against my chest, she reached back and positioned my swollen cock to her cunt. I felt her slid back on me and I moaned as her walls gripped me instantly. She rolled her hips in a clockwise motion, grinding the head of my cock against her insides. I went to thrust forward, and feeling me do so, she slid my cock out of her then slapped me. I grinned as she did this, knowing that I had lost my chance, for the moment, to be the dominant one. She returned my grin and started to kiss her way down my body again. I felt her tongue deep into my belly button, I was no very excited and felt that the slightest touch of my love's hand, mouth, or cunt would set me off and she realized this as well so she tortured me. She made me spread my legs wide apart.

I felt her lips press against my inner right thigh. Next, I could feel her tongue moving around the base of my shaven crotch. I gripped the sides of the bed, wanting to grab her and fuck her so badly now. She knew exactly how to get me worked up and she loved to torture me. She licked her way down to my sack then began to suck on it, drawing it slowly into her mouth then sucking on it harshly once there as if she was trying to drain the last drops of blood from one of her victims. I squeezed my eyes closed tightly as I gasped and moaned at her actions. Finally, she took me into her mouth, gently sucking on the head of my cock as she pumped me with one of her hands and fingers herself with the other. I could feel myself reaching orgasm and wanted to explode so badly in her mouth, but I fought it back. I wouldn't let her win so easily this eve. She slowly started to take the length of my shaft into her mouth and I watched as my manhood slowly disappeared.

I took her hair into my hand and forced her face down onto my cock. She moaned on me, sending chills up my spine. I gripped her hair tighter as I felt her begin to suck even harder on my cock, her tongue darting all around my pole. I was beside myself with the pleasure of it. I felt her lift off of my cock and I opened my eyes, looking down at her I saw and felt her climbing back up my body. She placed a soft kiss on my lips then reached back and slid me into her wetness again. He placed her hands on my chest and moved back, trying to take in all over me.

I could feel how tight she was and I moaned loudly, as did she as she slowly rode me, first moving back and forth, then up and down as well. I gripped her hips and watched her face as she rode me harder and faster, I could feel the urge to plant my seed deep in her body again, but I fought it. It wasn't long before she was screaming in pure ecstasy as she had another orgasm. She rolled off of me; impressed with the fact that I had yet to have my first orgasm was impressing to her apparently.

She grabbed my hand and gripped it tight then leaned over and softly whispered into my ear. By this point, both our bodies were hot, sweaty, and sticky. After giving her a few moments to calm down I started playing with her pussy, gently rubbing it at first, then when I heard her moans of approval I slipped a finger in and soon felt the wetness return to her inner thighs. I slipped another finger into her and slowly worked them in and out; her soft whimpers told me she wanted the real thing. Perhaps I should torture her the way she tortured me, I thought.

I kissed her lips softly, then let my tongue slip from between them and into her mouth. I gently massaged her tongue with my own as she wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me forward, slightly, pressing the head of my cock to her soft opening. She broke the kiss, but only for a moment, taking in a deep breath then locking our mouths together again. Our tongues danced in, out, and between each other's mouths as I slowly slipped my manhood into her wanting and waiting pussy. I could feel her walls grip me as I entered and her legs pull tighter around me, we both moaned into our passionate kiss, our tongues entwined with one another and our mouths locked. As I moved my cock her, I could feel her buck forward to meet my every thrust with desire.

We made slow, passionate love for hours and hours and with every thrust my cock would disappear inch by inch into her loving softness. When our kiss was finally broken we could do nothing more than stare each other in the eye as our two bodies became one for a brief moment in time. The sweat built up between our bodies and as the night grew colder we could see our breath and amazingly, her body never lost its warm temperature. This came as a shock to both of us, but we did not let it disturb the task at hand, nor us. My wings folded then burst open as we continued into our journey.

I was beside myself as was she, our moans and cries echoed out over the ocean, traveling to distant lands, though the true passion never went past the balcony. Soon I felt her body shaking with another orgasm and I watched her face as her soft opening gripped me oh so tightly, setting me off as well. I shot my hot jets of cum deep into her body. This caused her to have yet another orgasm, gripping me once more and holding me there, milking my seed out of me, wanting every last drop in hopes that when we awoke the next eve that they would be on their way to making a baby.

In all the excitement, passion, pleasure, lust, and love we had failed to notice that the sun would be up soon and my love would be forced to retire to the darker areas of our sanctuary. I laid next to her for a moment longer, simply wanting to stare into her eyes, her loving eyes and forget everything except how much I wanted to be with her, though, I knew it was time to move to our chambers. I could smell the brisk morning air, which would soon be followed by the sun's light.

I arose from the bed, taking her into my arms as she wrapped her own around my neck. I moved over to the doors, opening one of them then walking inside. I slowly closed it behind us then hurried to our chambers. By the time I had reached them, my love was fast asleep. He fragile body looked so peaceful as I placed her upon the bed. I sat down on the edge, admiring her young wisdom, how much she knew for being only a fledgling of her race. I pulled the covers up over our naked bodies, after sliding in next to her. We instinctively found one another, my arms slipping about her as I laid there and thought about the future her and I would create together along with the new life that would hopefully soon be growing inside her. I placed a soft kiss on the back of her neck then slowly drifted off to sleep myself, dreaming about my beautiful Dream.