ECW First Cum Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers

Kelly drops to her knees with Layla grinning as she leans down pushing her hands into Kelly's bikini top grabbing the young Diva by her bare tits. Screaming in pain Kelly is in shock as Layla's hands squeeze her bare tit flesh digging her fingers into her skin. The feeling is new and uncomfortable for Kelly with her trying to twist her body away as Layla's hands are deep inside her tiny bikini top. Layla's hands maul and play with Kelly's real boobs inside her top pulling them around inside her cute little bikini top. On her knees Kelly fights to break free grabbing Layla's wrists trying pull her hands off her young boobs. Layla keeps recklessly twisting Kelly's tits moving her wrists around pulling then around on her chest squeezing them rougher than a man ever would. Out of desperation Kelly throws her hands up swatting Layla right in the chin. The blow stuns her knocking Layla's head back as she staggers away holding her chin as Kelly slides away on her knees. She is rubbing her sore boobs still safely tucked away inside her sexy bikini top but hurting from Layla's attack. Layla recovers from the blonde's stun attack a little annoyed at being caught by such a blow from Kelly and walks towards the blonde with a purpose. The ex-model gets back to her feet too then charges full speed right at a striding Layla catching her off guard.

Kelly leaves her feet jumping up wrapping her long sexy legs around Layla's head. She uses her own momentum and starts rotating in mid-air as the fans cheer for one of Kelly's signature moves. The fast spinning head scissors is one of Kelly's best moves as she spins around making Layla dizzy. With Kelly's legs wrapped tightly around her head Layla can't see anything but the bright pink of Kelly's bikini bottoms. The standing Layla is spinning in one big circle thanks to Kelly and her head scissors but Layla knows enough to lift her hands up grabbing onto Kelly's hips as she spins. They spin around as Layla's fingers find the pink string holding together Kelly's bikini bottoms. Kelly does her final spin unaware Layla is pulling at her bikini bottom strings as she finishes the move falling forward flipping a dizzy Layla down to the mat. Layla is flung forward hitting the mat hard but as she falls she pulls with her Kelly's bikini bottoms. Kelly Kelly gets to her feet only to look down and see her bikini bottoms have been torn right from her body.

Layla is lying on the mat holding up her prize, those slutty pink bikini bottoms untied and held in her hand. Everyone turns to look at Kelly who blushes bright red with embarrassment. Her hands drop down to cover her now bare pussy as she squeaks at Brooke to help her. The busty referee can only shrug her shoulders as all those in the arena suddenly burst into life cameras flash taking shots of Kelly's hand covered pussy and her completely naked ass. Kelly is bright red, deeply humiliated at being stripped bottomless in front of a sell-out crowd and in front of 15 TV cameras beaming her naked butt to TV's around the globe. Layla gets back up happy tucking Kelly's untied bottoms into the top of her bikini before walking over to the vulnerable blonde. Kelly has both hands between her legs trying to cover and hide her bare pussy allowing Layla to easily slap Kelly in the face knocking her down. Kelly hits the mat hard that slap having lit up her already bright red face with her hands still covering between her tanned legs. Layla leans over grabbing Kelly's hair pulling the blonde up to her knees laughing at how the fans have reacted since by near accident she managed to strip off Kelly's panties. She is still trying to cover up as Layla grins looking right into Kelly's watery eyes blowing her a little kiss taunting her former best friend some more. Layla reaches around Kelly looking to pull the strings off her bikini top too.

"Your not much of an exhibitionist are you Kelly if you don't wanna show off that slutty pussy of yours," Layla taunts grabbing Kelly's bikini trying and begins to pull.

She pulls hard on Kelly's top and out of desperation Kelly throws her covering hands up like a hammer blow hitting right between Layla's legs. The fans cheer loudly as Kelly just low blowed Layla and the British Diva groans falling backwards her own hands now wrapped round her crotch. Her eyes wide open never having expected the sweet innocent Kelly to do such a low down dirty tactic. Kelly gets to her feet one hand still covering her modesty as she wanders over to a now grounded Layla kicking her hard in the side. Kelly rolls Layla over sitting on her back looking at her former friend's big thick ass barely contained by her bikini. Layla is still moaning in pain from the low blow as Kelly gives one big open hand slap to Layla's thick ass. More cheering from the fans as Kelly just spanked Layla's meaty ass the flesh is still jiggling from the blow. Kelly delivers another spank to Layla's ass then lifts up her bikini bottoms sliding a hand under the fabric. Layla can feel what Kelly is doing instantly starting to kick out screaming like a child trying to push Kelly off her. All the crowd can see is the bulge of Kelly's hand under Layla's black bikini bottoms as it looks like the young innocent looking Diva is running her fingers along Layla's ass crack.

"You have no idea how long I dreamed about getting to play with this big butt," Kelly says grinning tracing her index finger up and down Layla's bare crack.

This statement makes Layla panic more, twisting her body around trying everything to push Kelly off her. Kelly however is sat perfectly on Layla's lower back pinning her down to the mat making it hard for Layla to sit up and push the weaker Kelly off her.

"MMMMM yeah keep moving Layla makes your big chocolate butt jiggle, it's so sexy," Kelly purrs like a sex kitten.

Layla grunts with anger as the girl next door character is acting more like a dirty slut her fingers teasing up and down Layla's asscrack. Her fingertips feel so soft sliding across her butt cheeks that Layla can't help but moan hating herself for enjoying the feeling. Both Divas are covered in a thin layer of sweat as Kelly moves her fingers up from Layla's big chocolate shaded ass lifting two fingers up putting them in her mouth. The fans cheer as Kelly seductively sucks on her two fingers getting them wet as underneath her Layla bucks around trying to twist Kelly off her. Kelly moves her wet fingers back down to Layla's ass as the British born Diva shivers feeling Kelly's wet fingers sliding across her bare ass crack. Layla's bikini bottoms have slipped down exposing her ass to the viewing ECW audience so they can now see what Kelly's fingers are doing rubbing around Layla's ass. All of Layla's twisting around has helped in bunching up her bikini bottoms down under the bottom of her asscheeks. With Layla's ass completely exposed Kelly can't resist dragging her fingers up and down Layla's ass before suddenly pushing her fingers forward inserting them into Layla's booty. Groaning Layla nearly screams as fingers invade her big ass the first thing ever to enter into her asshole. Kelly's fingers feel so big inside her tight hole slowly pushing in more filling Layla's big tight ass up making her eyes bulge out.

"I can't believe that you're an anal virgin Layla I was sure some nasty boy would have had their way with your fat ass," Kelly coos sounding and looking so comfortable in this match type.

"OWWWWW OHHHHH TAKE THEM OUT TAKE YOUR FINGERS OUT OF ME I'M TOO TIGHT AHHHHHHHHH FUCK," Layla cries out feeling Kelly's two wet fingers pumping into her asshole bringing her so much pain.

She can feel her tight hole stretching around Kelly probing fingers feeling them sliding up and down inside her making her feel sick. Layla moans loudly not able to help herself as Kelly's fingers clearly know what they are doing inside Layla's tight anal cavity. She moans loudly again as Kelly's spit covered fingers go deeper teasing almost curling inside her. She is sore and tight but still Layla is shocked she is getting pleasure from having another woman roughly finger her asshole. Layla bucks her hips trying to roll away from Kelly as Kelly's fingers push up deeper inside her ass. Kelly pumps her fingers into Layla with Layla's bikini bottoms wrapped around her thighs exposing her ass to the fans that can see Kelly go knuckles deep into Layla's ass. No one knew Kelly would be this sexually expressive or would be such a lover of woman and their asses. Kelly has a big smile on her face working her fingers into Layla's ass picking up the pace as she finger fucks Layla's booty. Brooke moves into position checking to see if Layla will cum and lose this match as Layla moans again Kelly's fingers pounding inside her. Layla hates this yet her body is starting to react pleasurably to Kelly's invading fingers.

Kelly keeps finger fucking Layla's asshole her free hand squeezing on Layla's big ass cheeks while she pumps two fingers inside her. Layla moans twisting around trying to buck an ass fingering Kelly off her when suddenly Kelly loses her grip sliding sideways off Layla. With no blonde pinning her down Layla quickly rolls sideways going right under the bottom rope to the safety of the arena floor. Kelly stands disappointed in the ring upset she couldn't finish Layla off but she gives herself and the fans a treat by sucking on her two wet fingers clearly tasting Layla's ass much to the pleasure of the sell-out crowd. Layla looks pissed off standing on the outside with her ass hanging out of her bikini bottoms, a clear layer of spit all over her crack. Kelly giggles in the middle of the ring running her hand over her own exposed pussy teasing her hairless lips to the delight of millions of fans. Moving her hand away sends the fans crazy looking at Kelly's shaved little cunt amazed the blonde is willing to show it off live on TV and in front of all of them.

"MMMMMM can't wait to properly taste your big ass Layla," Kelly moans like a wanton slut rubbing her hand quickly between her legs.

Layla is disgusted and uneasy at Kelly acting like such a slut openly in public. Layla heard the rumours like everyone else backstage that Kelly was some kind of blonde fucking machine but seeing proof in front of her own eyes makes her thankful they were never that close in Extreme Expose. Even Brooke in the ring looks a little uneasy at Kelly acting like a porn star as Kelly turns round grinning at the brunette. Brooke takes a worried step back as Kelly moves towards her, juices clearly leaking down from the blonde's pretty pink exposed pussy. Kelly stalks forward her hand shooting out grabbing Brooke's right boob though her shirt. The fans cheer so loud the roof might blow off as Brooke looks down shocked at Kelly grabbing hold of her tit softly squeezing it. Kelly's cute good girl attitude has disappeared over the course of this dirty sexually extreme match type. She is now groping the referee who looks stunned and unsure what to do. Moaning a bottomless Kelly squeezes her hand a little harder on Brooke's breast making the former bikini model gasp in shock at another woman touching her up. Kelly just smells of sex her throbbing pussy dictating her actions as her second hand moves up grabbing Brooke's other boob. Fans watch amazed at Kelly groping Brooke's big breasts pulling and squeezing on them inside the brunette's tight referee shirt. Brooke can't help but moan in surprise at Kelly touching yet she likes how soft the young blonde's touches are on her big tits.

Stepping closer Kelly is nearly nose to nose with Brooke still rubbing the ref's big tits smiling as Brooke gets caught up in the lesbian groping. Kelly is so hot right now if she was like this backstage she would just tease some guy till he whipped his cock out for her to suck and fuck. Doing it in the middle of the ring feels so much more dirty and doing it with a woman she often admired in the showers or getting changed Kelly is getting a big thrill finally touching her magnificent breasts. Kelly is turning Brooke on slowly groping her big tits feeling how firm they are though her shirt with Kelly licking her lips leaning her face forward. Layla watches the lesbian show for a second before snapping back into life yanking her bikini bottoms back up then rolling into the ring. She pulls Kelly's pink bikini bottoms from their hiding place in her bikini top holding them in her grip as she moves towards Kelly. With her back turned Kelly doesn't see Layla as she is too busy groping Brooke's big boobs. Her face moves closer to Brooke's, lips puckered up looking to kiss the sexy brunette but as her lips get close Layla attacks from behind. Layla wraps Kelly's own stripped off panties around her mouth saving Brooke from a live girl on girl kiss. She is using Kelly's bikini bottoms as a cloth gag pinning the slightly damp material tightly around Kelly's mouth.

Brooke staggers away rubbing at her own breasts trying to rub out the feeling of Kelly's hands of them. She is annoyed and upset at herself for nearly being seduced by Kelly and being felt up like a cheap whore. Kelly grunts struggling trying to fight back against Layla as she is being smothered with her own bikini bottoms. She walks backwards trying to push Layla off her but Layla is much bigger and stronger wrapping her arms around Kelly holding her head firm keeping the bikini pressed against her lips. Kelly's air is being cut off as she staggers around groaning as Brooke tries to recover her official side after embarrassing falling slightly to Kelly's advances. Her nipples are hard under her light black bra so are poking through her zebra striped shirt as she regains her composure moving back over to them in the middle of the ring. Layla won't let go holding hard to the panties cloth gag she has on Kelly and the exhibitionist is starting to fade. She drops down to one knee trying to catch her breath, breathing hard though her sexy bikini panties as she is weakening falling down to both knees. Layla roars keeping the bikini pressed against Kelly's face wanting to knock out the crazy sexy blonde to give her the easy win. She is nearly stuffing the panties into Kelly's mouth gagging her while still pushing a little bit of the fabric into Kelly's nose making sure to cut off every air hole the blonde has.

Brooke finally warns Layla about cutting off Kelly's air but Layla ignores her trying to wrap her arm around Kelly's neck to add a chokehold to the cloth gag. The blonde panics feeling Layla's arm under her chin making her wildly start swinging her hands around desperate to do anything to get Layla off her. She swings her arms violently back looking for any way out Kelly even throws some hard back elbows. Most of them hit Layla in her big thigh muscles not effecting Layla at all but annoying enough that she decides to move. But as she steps round slightly looking to better apply the choke one of Kelly's elbows shoot back catching Layla right in the top of her fleshy inner thigh. Layla screams from the impact jumping back in pain letting go of her hold and panty gag. She rubs the top of her thigh scared it came so close to smashing her right in her pussy again so Kelly is free but is still down on her knees gulping up lungful's of air. Brooke picks up Kelly's wet bikini bottoms throwing them out the ring as Layla keeps rubbing her thigh looking more enraged at Kelly for trying to low blow her. Kelly is back up to her feet still coughing slightly but the grin is back on her face as she moves to face a leg rubbing Layla. The two Divas step back into the centre of the ring Layla lifts her arms up going for a lock up and Kelly does too but at the last second Kelly moves her hands down grabbing hold of Layla's big boobs.

"AHHHHH MY BOOBS LET GO OF MY TITS YOU SLUT," Layla screams as Kelly grabs hold of Layla's D cup roughly squeezing them.

Kelly ignores Layla's screams and squeezes harder as Layla's bikini top offers no protection to her tight pressuring fingers.

"Let go let go you bitch," Layla cries her hands grabbing onto Kelly's wrists trying to pull the tanned Divas hands off her sore squeezed tits.

"No way, these are my new big real toys and I wanna play with them," Kelly says in a brattish tone squeezing Layla's tits harder roughly playing with them trying to flatten the flesh in between her fingers.

Kelly really loves bouncing and squeezing Layla's big tits but Layla is overpowering her wrists trying to pull her hands back from her sore boobs. Thinking quickly Kelly stomps her foot down crushing her sole against Layla's bare foot. As Layla yelps in pain lifting her hands off Kelly's wrists Kelly pulls backwards ripping at Layla's small black bikini top tearing it right off her body. No scream matches the scream of Layla when she is stripped topless in the middle of the ECW ring. Her horrified embarrassed scream fills the entire arena up as the crowd cheer seeing Layla exposed by Kelly. Layla is quick to cover up her big tits but she was exposed for a vital few seconds for the thousands of cameras and phones to get a once in a lifetime shot of Layla's bare boobs visible in public for the very first time. Layla is blushing looked so frightened with her arms wrapped round her tits as a bottomless Kelly dances around waving Layla's bikini top. Layla has never felt so frightened and weak in her whole life as a bottomless Kelly skips around waving her top while she keeps her arms hugging tightly around her big chest.

"Don't be so embarrassed Layla they are only boobs every girl has got them," Kelly says taunting a covered topless Diva, "Though you don't see many as big as yours," She teases.

Layla turns to Brooke, "Please let me get a shirt or get my top back from that cow," She pleads.

Brooke shrugs her shoulders in a there's nothing I can do motion as Kelly steps forward, "Its ok Layla if you want a top I can give you one."

Layla nods as the 20 year old Diva full of sexual energy and with a growing confidence no one thought after the early part of the match now grabs the strings on the back of her top and pulls them. The strings come loose and Kelly to the amazement of everyone in attendance pulls up her bikini top stripping it off. The fans go nuts as Layla and Brooke just stare in amazement at Kelly Kelly who is now stands full naked in the ring. She throws both hers and Layla's bikini tops away totally at ease walking round the ring completely naked. Kelly is smiling and waving for the fans all of whom are on their feet cheering loudly snapping pictures like mad at Kelly's fully nude frame. The sexy all over tanned blonde just walks around the ring naked letting fans stare slack jawed at her perky round C cups and her well shaved pussy. Kelly walks to all 4 corners of the ring embracing in her nakedness, since she has had her bottoms removed and this match became more about sex than wrestling Kelly has been a whole new person. That horny energy the kind that normally makes her swoop around backstage looking for cock is now making her strip naked and show off in front of thousands of fans in the arena not to think of the millions watching at home.

Still holding and covering her big breasts Layla is utterly amazed at what Kelly is doing when finally she remembers she is in a match. Layla charges forward hoping to catch Kelly unaware and end this fight before her exposed tits spend even longer uncovered. Kelly turns round seeing a covered up Layla charging forward looking to spear her down to the mat. She easily side steps the charge then while an unbalanced Layla tries to keep her feet and her dignity the naked Kelly easily leg sweeps her rival. Layla squeals falling down to the floor, her arms wrapped round her tits barely keeping her modesty as she hits the mat. Flat out on the mat looking up at lights Kelly sees an opening diving right down after a grounded Layla. Fans around the globe are shocked at what happens next as Kelly dives down sticking her face right between Layla's spread open legs. Kelly Kelly just stuck her face right into Layla's pussy making Layla scream in shock as she can feel Kelly's nose pressing against her pussy lips. The British born Diva has never been happier at having her bikini bottoms on but Kelly however seems to know this too as her hands grab the sides of Layla's bikini and starts to pull them down.

wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers
123456...9