ECW First Cum Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
197 Followers

"Ahhhhh no Brooke stop her she is pulling my knickers down please stop her," Layla screams still trying to keep her breasts covered as Kelly pulls her bikini down to her thighs meaning the cute blonde's face is now perfectly resting on Layla's bare shaved pussy.

"Wow Layla you have such a pretty pussy I can't wait to make it all wet," A nude Kelly teases lightly blowing onto her pussy lips the cool air sensation making Layla shiver.

"Please I quit I quit I'll tap out anything," Layla says desperately looking up at the ref.

Brooke shakes her head, "No Layla sorry rules our first Diva to cum loses and that's the only way."

Fans cheer as Kelly Kelly works Layla's panties down past her knees while still keeping her face pinned between Layla's legs. Layla is really scared now as there is no way she wants her first lesbian experience to be in front of thousands of horny WWE fans and for it to be performed on her by a slut Layla utterly hates. Kelly keeps her face in Layla's pussy only now pushing out her tongue flicking it against Layla's pussy lips. Layla shivers trying to twist out moving her hips trying to shake Kelly off and save herself from having her pussy eaten out live in the middle of the ring. Kelly won't let her move however using her hands to pin Layla's hips down keeping her trapped while she keeps blowing warm air onto Layla's cunt lips. Layla keeps struggling in vain as Kelly presses forward her tongue snaking out of her mouth sliding between Layla's pussy lips. Layla's loud groan is a mix of fear and pleasure as Kelly pushes her tongue into her pussy. She can feel the blonde's tongue wiggling around inside running across the sensitive inner walls of Layla's pussy pleasuring the Diva in ways she never thought possible. Another woman's tongue is giving her as much if not at this moment more pleasure than any man ever giving her oral. This can't be her first time Layla thinks still covering her bare boobs wiggling her hips trying in vain to fight Kelly off.

Layla grunts louder, her struggles becoming fiercer as her cheeks start to blush a hot red. Kelly smiles still face deep against Layla's cunt as she can feel her rival starting to have a reaction to her tongue. Kelly considers her tongue one of her best features as she can use it so effectively to end a boring blowjob in seconds. Now she is using her wet pink tongue to full effect probing inside Layla's pussy very slowly licking the young black girl out as Layla starts to moan. She bites her lips trying to stop feelings of pleasure but Kelly's tongue feels so soft and is just applying enough light pressure to make Layla feel pleasure even when her entire brain is screaming at her not to feel it. She does feel it however she feels it so much Kelly's tongue pushing inside her teasing and making her pussy wet wanting her rival to enjoy every second of having her most private area licked. Kelly can taste Layla's juices hearing the frustrated moans of the Diva as her pussy is being sexually teased. Layla wraps her legs around Kelly's head squeezing down trying to get a leg lock around Kelly's neck looking to cut the air off from the blonde. She hates Kelly she hates her so much for doing this to her and now has her as good as naked eating her out live in front of the world. Kelly can't just be a great cock sucker Layla thinks her pussy licking is too good wearing down Layla's normally well balanced mind into loving this.

Kelly feels Layla's thick thighs tightening around her neck squeezing her hard but she just keeps licking. She sucks and works her tongue into Layla's wet pussy working hard really starting to piston her tongue into her faster. Layla's pussy is beginning to drip heavily with her own juices as Kelly's well trained tongue works hard licking across every wet inch of Layla's pussy. Layla can feel Kelly's tongue deep inside her turning her on making her feel pleasure when she is trying everything to avoid feeling it. She moans as Layla can feel her pussy getting wetter, her body submitting to Kelly's tongue. She tries harder than ever to fight it closing her legs tight around Kelly's neck but that only makes the spunky blonde lick harder. Brooke is standing over them both looking for signs of Layla's orgasm as the British Diva's face goes red with sweat staining her naked body. She howls again with pleasure as Kelly's tongue rams in harder slamming deep into the folds of her wet pussy really pushing deep into her wet snatch. Layla grunts trying to regain control feeling Kelly's tongue brushing against her clit as the blonde moves her face deeper between her crushing thighs really makes her panic. Instead of bucking her hips Layla tries to move her hips looking to roll to one side and after a few failed attempts she finally rolls to one side.

Layla rolls all the way over so now she is lying on top of Kelly pinning her down with her crotch over Kelly's face. Layla is thrilled at getting off her back until she feels Kelly beneath her drive her tongue upwards right into her soaking wet pussy bringing Layla an even greater sexual thrill. Her whole body shakes and pre cum leaks from her wet pussy lips down into Kelly's open mouth. Even on her back she still keeps her mouth pressed to Layla's cunt eating her former friend out. Layla moans shocked that even while lying on her rival's face Kelly is still licking away at her cunt trying to win the match. Layla can't help thinking what a slut her former friend is and how much she is getting into the spirit of a first cum match. Still in mount position Layla grinds her legs together pressing her full body weight down on top of Kelly trying to smother the pussy licking blonde. She is running out of breath but nothing is stopping Kelly from thrusting her tongue up licking Layla' pussy out making the ex-dancer moan loudly. Layla can feel her juices flowing out of her pussy onto her inner thighs running down across Kelly's face. She groans loudly again embarrassed that in front of thousands of people another woman is bringing her pleasure eating her out. Layla grinds her bare pussy harder into Kelly's face trying to clamp her legs shut to finally cut off Kelly's oxygen supply. Kelly pulls her tongue back a little running out of air so quickly moves her hands up wrapping them around Layla's waist.

Layla is caught off guard as Kelly's hands move around her body grabbing and squeezing her thick ass. Kelly is becoming weaker running out of air her licking down to little tiny tongue flicks. Layla leans forward putting both hands on the ring mat really pushing her warm sex into Kelly's face smothering the pretty blonde's face. All Kelly is doing to fight back is groping Layla's naked butt but it's not enough as Kelly is being choked out in one of the hottest almost porn like submission the WWE fans have ever seen. Layla is pretty much doing a press up but is grinding her own wet pussy into Kelly's face. Fans would all agree they have never seen anything hotter as Kelly's legs move around with the blonde clearly finding it hard to breathe now. Her face is completely covered by Layla's crotch her licked wet pussy now spilling juices out all over her face as Layla's cunt has her pinned. Kelly's hands keep rubbing Layla's ass until her index finger pushes over enough to be touching Layla's bare ass crack. The anal obsessed Diva doesn't wait pushing her finger forward inserting it into Layla's thick ass bringing a loud scream from Layla. Shocked by the sudden anal invasion Layla jumps up off Kelly trying to get away from the blonde's probing tongue and evil anal fucking finger.

Her squeak of fear is real as Layla jumps up rubbing her big ass as Kelly's finger just pushed into her tight untouched hole. On her feet Layla backs away to a corner shocked and worried tripping up as her bikini bottoms are twisted up around her ankles. Kelly is smiling as she sits up her face slightly stained with Layla's cum as the teasing blonde makes a big show of licking the finger that was briefly inside Layla's asshole. Kicking her tied up bikini bottoms off Layla curses herself for forgetting how much Kelly liked her big ass already having tried several times to fuck it. She knew she was seconds away from knocking Kelly Kelly out and getting an easy win in this tough sexy match but once again Kelly went further and kinky that Layla could imagine. Both girls are back on their feet, both naked and sweating with juices dribbling from their pussies down their legs. Layla is slightly disgusted that Kelly is wet from being on top of her and licking her pussy but tries to clear it from her mind as they circle around each other. Layla is still a little ashamed of her nakedness keeping her hands close around her body trying to hide her big tits and pussy from view. She is wet and sweaty understanding finally she must shed her few inhibitions or they will cost her this match as the little blonde slut clearly wants to do nothing more than make her cum in front of millions of watching WWE fans

"God I need to fuck that big ass Layla," Kelly says breathing hard stalling to recover from being smothered by Layla's pussy.

"Tough bitch you and your slutty ass are getting nowhere near me again," Layla smirks seeing Kelly is a little dazed on her feet the face smothering doing more damage to the blonde than anyone first thought.

Kelly is breathing hard fighting to get her breath back thinking of another sexual taunt to annoy her rival when Layla pounces. She tries to step to the side but her arms and legs are feeling heavy as she fights to get air into her body. Layla easily grabs her slapping Kelly hard in the face spinning the blonde around allowing Layla to move down. She hooks a arm underneath Kelly's legs pulling her backwards into a roll up almost a school boy wrestling manoeuvre. Nothing is hotter than two naked chicks doing a roll up as Layla slams Kelly into the mat bending the sexy gymnast over. Kelly's shoulders are pinned to the canvas while her back is curled up and her lower body is in the air making her legs kick ineffectively in the air. Kelly moans pinned to the mat in such a vulnerable position as Brooke leans over telling Layla this isn't a pinfall match as Layla holds a tired Kelly in place moving her hand between Kelly's legs. Upside down Kelly has no way to fight as Layla's hand slides between her legs slowly rubbing her wet pussy. Layla's palm presses into Kelly's wet lips taking advantage of the fact Kelly is slutty enough to be turned on by a match of this type. Kelly moans trying to wriggle free trapped against Layla's sweaty body her own tired frame doesn't have the energy to push Layla away.

She regrets staying on the bottom licking and sucking Layla's pussy when she could have broken free and kept fighting. Kelly now doesn't have to chance to catch her breath and fill her tired body full of air. She is now rolled up like a ball with Layla's hand rubbing against her wet cunt. Layla isn't too thrilled about getting her hand dirty on Kelly's pussy but she just wants to win this match now getting away any shred of dignity she might have left. Layla just wants to get out of this ring and this arena anywhere far away from this blonde pussy licking cum dumpster. She rubs and grinds her palm across Kelly's wet pussy lips feeling Kelly's dripping juices stain her palm as she works over Kelly's clearly sensitive pink pussy lips. Kelly moans again struggling much like Layla was to control her own horny emotions while being erotically pleasured by her enemy. Layla's palm presses and rubs harder the dark haired Diva looking to do anything to break Kelly and make the little slut cum. Her soft palm presses down nearly sticking to Kelly's shaved pussy lips from her sticky leaking juices flow out. Kelly's pre cum flows all from her pussy dripping down over her ass crack as she is all trapped held down by Layla. The crowd watches in awe once again loving this First Cum match for making their biggest girl on girl fantasies come to life right in the middle of the ring. Kelly groans again her pre cum flowing from her pussy and with the odd angle she is bent up in her juices flow down dripping on her belly and chest.

Her back is starting to hurt as she is getting hotter feeling her body submit more to Layla's soft hand. Fans and Brooke all watch waiting to see if Kelly will lose and cum as Layla rubs her pussy faster. Layla's hand becoming a blur as she rubs and presses it down onto Kelly's wet pussy masturbating the slutty blonde in front of millions of viewers. Kelly purrs so exposed to Layla's touch bent over in this roll up she can feel her pussy getting wetter her body reacting to Layla's palm rubbing quicker across her pussy lips. Kelly is trying to hold on but she feels so horny and Layla's hand across her pussy feels so good. She moans shutting her eyes trying to think unsexy thoughts as Layla strokes her wet pussy lips. Layla keeps pumping her hand across Kelly's bare pussy teasing her soaking wet lips trying to make the blonde cum. Kelly's moans are getting louder, her whole body shaking with lust as she is getting closer to cumming. Layla grins knowing she is close holding onto Kelly's sweaty leg with one hand while her other keep attacking Kelly's pussy wanting her to lose control. She knows she is seconds away from winning this match as a red faced Kelly moans loudly the fans watching her cheer on wanting to see the blonde lose control and cum right in the middle of the ring. Suddenly Kelly's music starts to play distracting everyone as they all look to the stage where Kelly's music plays for a few seconds then this strange unknown sexy looking blonde step out onto the stage.

Everyone is stunned at this sexy blonde interrupting this great match coming out to Kelly's music standing there looking into the ring. She is dressed rather professionally for an attractive woman in a tight green button up shirt, a knee length black skirt and black 3 inch heels. Her long blonde shoulder length hair hangs down from her face as her lipstick painted red lips crack a smile before she starts to walks down the ramp. The action in the ring has stopped and the entire crowd is in a stunned silence wondering who this woman is and what she is doing. This beautiful skinny well-tanned blonde keeps walking down to the ring, a massive smile on her face like she is unaware of the silent stunned reaction greeting her. She walks all the way down to ringside kicking off her heels as she climbs up the steel steps getting into the ring. Brooke shakes off the shocked expression on her face walking over to the mysterious blonde telling her to get out of the ring as a match is going on. The blonde doesn't even look at Brooke as she raises her hand pushing the ref right in the face knocking Brooke down. With Brooke down she strides towards Layla who hasn't moved since the blonde stepped out onto the ramp. Layla is still kneeling down with Kelly Kelly rolled up next to her. The sexy blonde grabs Layla by the hair pulling her away from Kelly making Layla yell out in pain. Layla is dragged to her feet roughly by her hair as the mystery blonde smacks her hard in the face with an open hand slap.

Layla drops down to her knees holding her cheek in pain as she looks up at the blonde standing over her with her hands on her hips and a big grin on her face. Enraged Layla tries to spring forward to attack her but Kelly is back on her feet grabbing Layla by the arm pulling her back. Still on her knees Layla doesn't see Kelly leave her feet dropping a leg on the back of her neck driving Layla down face first to the canvas. The fans are back awake now cheering loudly as Kelly just planed Layla down with a Fameasser style move. The distraction of the mystery blonde was enough to save Kelly from cumming and now has the sexy blonde firmly back in control again having hit a finishing move on a stunned and confused Layla. With Layla down and out on the mat Kelly now turns to this well dressed mystery blonde shocking everyone in attendance when she walks over giving the sexy blonde a big hug. Fans notice both blonde's look a bit alike not like sisters but from the same family both short, tanned with big beaming white smiles. Kelly looks happy at the blonde being here as she breaks the hug then grabs the blonde's black skirt tearing it off the new blonde's body. Fans are shocked at Kelly stripping her friend even more when they see the smile on the blonde's face and the big pink strap on between the unknown blonde's legs. Both the blonde and Kelly are smiling as everyone takes in the fact somehow this mystery blonde was hiding a thick 7 inch dildo under her skirt and now flaunting it for all in the arena to see.

The ECW crowd don't know what to think as this blonde is clearly a sexy friend of Kelly's but has come out to the ring stopping Layla from winning the match. Now she is wearing a large cock like sexy toy around her naked hips the big beaming smile on her face shows she clearly enjoys the attention from the sold out crowd. The two similar looking blondes stand over a downed Layla with Kelly lifting her foot up poking it into Layla's thick naked ass. Looking down at her juice soaked pussy Kelly knows she was close to cumming as she wipes her palm over her wet lips. She leans down with once juice stained finger drawing two K's into one of Layla's thick ass cheeks in her own pre cum. Kelly draws a T in cum on Layla's other cheek before she and the strap on wearing blonde grab hold of Layla and roll her over. The fans all gasp as they see Layla's thick curvy body fully naked and exposed for the first time in this contest. Her big thick D cups breasts hang off her chest, dark brown nipples hard in the cold air of the arena and both the blondes standing over her point at them. Layla groans trying to come around but as her eyes flutter open one of the blondes flick a foot out kicking Layla in the side of the head dazing the naked ex dancer again.

Attention turns from Layla's big brown tits down her body to her small shaved cunt that Kelly was a few minutes ago licking quite heavily. Her juices are still leaking from out her wet pussy lips shining under the arena spotlights making them more visible over Layla's inner thighs. Kelly leans down rubbing her hand over Layla's private area again making her out cold body twitch with pleasure from that soft female touch. Giggling up at her strap on wearing mate Kelly rubs her hands a little harder getting a soft moan to sneak out of Layla's lips and the ex-dancer's legs open a little more unconsciously. Fans round the arena are wearing out the batteries on their cameras taking a once in a lifetime shot of Layla naked having her pussy massaged by a naked Kelly. Grabbing Layla's thick legs Kelly and her blonde friend pull Layla's legs apart spreading her pussy out for the cameras. Kelly moves over grabbing a horny WWE cameraman standing on the outside pulling him into the ring to film a close up of Layla's wet spread pussy. The image is cheered as loud as any face wrestler as Layla's spread open pussy is put up on the big screen and the roar only grows when Kelly teasingly slides a finger right in between Layla's wet cunt lips. The mysterious blonde laughs grabbing her strap on pretending to stroke it as Kelly slowly slides her index finger into Layla's spread pussy wiggling around for a few seconds so the camera gets a good shot. Layla comes round with the sound of loud cheering and the uncomfortable feeling of something poking around inside her pussy.

Kelly pulls her finger out giggling as Layla lifts her head, "Come on lazy girl fun has only just started," The teasing naked blonde grins leaning forward.

Kelly and the unknown blonde leans forward grabbing Layla's hair pulling the flat out Diva up to her unsteady knees. Layla groans still groggy from Kelly slamming her head into the mat so can barely make out the penis shaped object in front of her. The blonde waits for a second soaking up the screams from the crowd as they can see Layla on her knees, her face inches away from a thick plastic sex toy. Pulling back on Layla's hair the blonde forces Layla's mouth open then before she can utter a word the blonde pushes her hips forward ramming her fake cock down Layla's throat. Kelly and the fans both cheer as Layla's eyes flash open shocked at her mouth being filled up by this blonde's hard fake cock. She gags trying to spit out 7 inches of strap on but the blonde has too much of a grip on Layla's hair. She is effectively holding her in place pulling back and forth on her hair making Layla give her a blowjob while Kelly is clapping her hands loving every second. Layla pushes back trying to get away but her face is just dragged forward into the strap on dildo. She is sucking almost hating herself for being so weak as to take this face fucking as she is two on one and still dizzy from her head hitting the canvas. She sucks this stranger's fake cock as the blonde pushes her hips forward again naked from the waist down her strap on cock pushing into Layla's wet mouth feeling her struggle with her lips sliding across her shaft.

wwekiller
wwekiller
197 Followers
123456...9