ECW: Francine Gets Franchised

Story Info
Prior to Heatwave 96, Francine gets herself a new client.
1.9k words
4
15.7k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 10/15/2008
Created 07/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At an ECW event weeks before Extreme Championship Wrestling's 1996 edition of Heatwave is scheduled, 'The Franchise' Shane Douglas is returning to his abysmal locker room that is below his standards. Dressed in yellow wrestling trunks Douglas sits down on a metal folding chair. "Heh, heh, heh that idiot Jericho doesn't realize it's just a matter of time before I take back MY Television title..." Shane laughs as he starts to take off his wrestling boots.

"Haven't you heard..." A female voice says from the doorway of the locker room doorway. Douglas looks up and sees the manager of the Pitbulls, 'The Beast Master' Francine, dressed in a black leather top that is low cut to show off her large, round and firm tits and in a leather skirt that is so short that Douglas can see almost every inch of her smooth, tanned and incredibly sexy legs.

Douglas looks at Francine with a glare, "What are you talking about you bitch?"

Francine smirks as she steps into the locker room, letting the door close behind her. "The match at Heatwave... is now a four way dance... it's going to be you... versus Chris Jericho... versus 2 Cold Scorpio... and... my vicious Pitbull # 2... who took the Television title from you if I recall correctly..." Francine says in a sultry voice as she looks at the toned and tanned upper body of 'The Franchise.'

Shane Douglas grits his teeth as he stands up, "Listen here... I'm the Franchise of ECW.... And ..."

"And the only reason you lost was because I was at ring side..." Francine smirks as she finishes Douglas' sentence, "Believe me... I've heard you whine about that little detail"

Shane Douglas stands up, "What do you want?" Douglas says, growing increasingly annoyed with Francine.

Francine smirks, "I'm here to offer my services....both managerial and personal...." Francine says as she presses her lips together.

"What?" Douglas asks as he looks at Francine with a suspicious look.

Francine steps towards Douglas and presses her hands on her hips, "I'm growing tired of controlling two... idiots... who can't control themselves outside the ring.... And are extremely overrated inside the ring as well.... I've taken them as far as they are going to go...." Francine says, "I believe it's time... I took a role... that's a little more... supportive... for a franchise..."

'The Franchise' looks at Francine with a raised eyebrow, "I have no need for a cheerleader..."

Francine smirks, "Not even... a HEAD cheerleader?" Francine asks as she slides her hands against her own hips, then stomach before she lifts up her leather top to expose her rounded, firm tits. She pulls her top over her head and drops it on floor of the locker room.

Douglas smirks a bit as he looks at Francine's tits, "All right... heh, heh, heh... now I'm interested..." Douglas says.

Francine licks her lips, "I thought you would be..." Francine says as she brings her hands to Douglas' crotch and she begins to rub his hardening cock through the material of his yellow trunks.

"Mmmm.... well I haven't made my decision yet..." Douglas says.

"Of course not... I have to be 'franchised' first..." Francine says as she pushes down Douglas' wrestling trunks, freeing his nine inch cock, which is fully hard and pointing right at her. Francine smirks before she quickly drops to her knees and quickly wraps her lips around his thick dick. "Mmmmm... mmm..." Francine moans as she pulls Douglas' trunks all the way down to his feet as she starts to bob her head on his cock.

"Ohhhh yea....mmm...." Shane Douglas moans as he steps out of his wrestling trunks. He grabs a handful of Francine's brown hair as slaps her tongue against the underside of his shaft. Francine looks up at him with her sultry eyes as she increases the pace of how she quickly she's sucking his cock.

"Mmmm!" Francine moans loudly around Douglas's cock as puts her hands flat against his muscular legs as she deep throats his cock repeatedly. Saliva drips out the sides of her mouth as the head of Douglas's cock his the back of her mouth.

"Awww yea... fucking suck it..." 'The Franchise' moans as he tightens his grip on Francine's hair as he begins to thrust his cock in and out between 'The Beast Master's' lips, effectively fucking her mouth. Francine slides her tongue from side to side repeatedly against the bottom side of Shane Douglas' cock before she lifts her head from the 'Franchised' cock.

Francine licks her lips as her saliva drips from her mouth, "Mmmm.... that was just a small sample..." Francine says as she stands up and pushes him onto the lone metal chair that is in the room.

Douglas smirks, "Then let's see what you got...."

"Gladly..." Francine licks her lips before she begins to push down her short, leather skirt from her waist, revealing a pair of black, lacy panties. She steps out of her skirt and cups her tits with both hands as she turns around and sits down on Shane Douglas's saliva covered cock.

"Mmmm..." Douglas moans as Francine begins to grind her firm ass right against his cock.

"You like that?" Francine says teasingly before she takes her hands off of her tits.

"What do you think?" Douglas replies as he reaches around Francine and begins to grope her tits from behind.

"Mmmmm... I think you do..." Francine moans and laughs slyly as 'The Franchise' squeezes both of her huge tits with his hands. 'The Beast Master' continues to grind her ass against Douglas' stiff cock before she gets up.

Shane Douglas licks his lips, "This offer is certainly 'Franchise' worthy..." Douglas says as Francine drops her panties down to the floor, exposing her hot, shaved cunt and firmly round ass.

"You haven't see how worthy yet..." Francine says as she turns around to straddle his crotch. The extremely hot brunette presses her tits right against Douglas's face, and he quickly takes her right tit into his mouth. "Mmmm... yea..." Francine moans as Douglas sucks on her right tit. The seductive manager of the Pitbulls reaches down between herself and Douglas to wrap her right hand around his nine inch cock.

"Ahhhh...mmmm..." Douglas moans against Francine's right tit as Francine slides her right hand up and down his thick, saliva covered nine inch cock. 'The Franchise' lifts his head from Francine's right tit and switches over to her left tit to suck on it.

"Ohhh yes... mmmm... mmmm...." Francine moans as she jerks off 'The Franchise' as he sucks on her large, round tits.

Shane Douglas lifts his head up from Francine's tits and smirks, "Let's see if you can handle this..." Douglas says before he pushes 'The Beast Master' off of his lap and down to the floor of his locker room.

"Ow..." Francine moans lightly in mock pain as she lands on the floor. She lays on her back and looks up at Douglas as he gets off of his chair and lowers himself to the floor. Douglas spreads Francine's legs and brings lowers his tongue into Francine's cunt. "Ohhhh yes... mmmmm..." Francine moans as 'The Franchise' begins to dart his tongue in and out of her pussy at a quick pace.

"Mmmmm..." Shane Douglas smirks as eats the hot shaved twat of Francine. Francine reaches down and grabs Douglas' neatly cut blond hair as she starts to push her pussy up against his face as he twirls his tongue around inside of her pussy.

"Ohhh yes... mmm fucking eat that cunt... yea... mmmm..." Francine moans as she arches her back to grinds her pussy against Douglas's face. 'The Franchise' buries his tongue deeply into Francine's pussy and he can feel and taste her warm juice spilling out of her cunt as he eats her. Francine grits her teeth as she looks at Douglas, "Mmmm fuck... fuck me already!"

Shane Douglas lifts his head up from Francine's wet twat and smirks, "You mean franchise you...." Douglas says as he grabs Francine's legs to hold them apart as he slams his cock into her hot, wet cunt.

"Mmmmm fuck!" Francine moans as she feels her pussy get stretched from the sudden impact of Douglas' cock filling up her pussy. 'The Franchise' pushes Francine's legs towards her head as he pumps his large cock in and out of her pussy with quick, hard thrusts.

"Ahhh yea... mmmm yea..." Douglas moans as he begins to sweat as he slams his shaft balls deep repeatedly into Francine's tight pussy.

"Ohhh yes... mmmm fuck me... franchise me!" Francine moans as she grabs her tits with both hands as sweat drips down her face. She rocks on her back as 'The Franchise' pounds her cunt with his nine inch cock.

"I'm... not fucking done yet..." Douglas grunts as he pulls his cock out of Francine's pussy and stands up. He pulls her up to her feet, turns her around and bends her over the chair. He stands behind her, stroking his cock as he looks at her firm ass. "This... is fucking extreme..." Douglas says with a smirk before he drives his thick nine inch shaft into Francine's asshole.

"MMMMM FUCK!" Francine screams so loudly that 'The Franchise' thinks someone will come to investigate. He holds onto Francine's waist with both hands and pulls her back towards him as he pumps his cock into her asshole.

"Ahhh yea... mmm fuck yea... your ass... is getting... franchised..." Douglas grunts as he speaks with his gruff voice as sweat drips down his toned and tanned body. His balls slap against loudly against Francine's ass cheeks with each of his strong thrusts.

"Ohhh yea... mmm fuck me harder!" Francine screams in lust as she reaches between her legs with her left hand to begin finger fucking herself with three fingers. 'The Beast Master' tosses her sweaty brown hair back as she fucks her hot, wet pussy while 'The Franchise' fucks her ass from behind.

"Ahhh yea... mmm fuck.... You're offer... is gonna be accepted...." Shane Douglas groans as he slams his cock relentlessly into Francine's tight ass.

"Ohhhhh yes! YES!" Francine moans in reply to Douglas's comment and also in orgasmic bliss as she begins to cum all over her own fingers. She grabs the chair with her right hand for support to keep herself from slumping forward as she brings her fingers out of her pussy and towards her mouth. She sucks them clean of her warm juicy cum as the Shane Douglas pulls his throbbing cock out of her tight asshole.

"Turn around.... You're going... to be completely... franchised..." Shane Douglas says as he holds his thick cock with his right hand.

"Happy to oblige... " Francine moans lustfully as she turns around and sits on the chair she was just leaning over. She leans back slightly and smirks up at Douglas as he strokes his cock until he begins to cum, spraying his thick jizz all over her tits. "Ohhh fuck.." Francine moans as she presses her hands against her tits to press them together in order to smear Douglas's cum all over them.

The Franchise lets go of his cum-spent cock and smirks as he looks down at the cum covered tits of Francine, "Hmmm... you have been franchised..." Douglas starts to say.

"And?" Francine asks wit ha sly, seductive smirk.

"And... your offer has been... approved... you're my new... HEAD cheerleader...." Shane Douglas says.

"Great..." Francine smirks, "Now... let's start planning for Heatwave...a HEAD cheerleader... needs a champion to support..." Francine says before she leans forward to wrap her hand around Douglas' cock and begins to stroke, "And I intend on having a champion... real soon..."

-END-