Ed. Psych. Ch. 02

Story Info
Daryl degrades his married conquest further.
3.1k words
4.21
141.9k
51

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steviet
steviet
698 Followers

I spent all weekend thinking about Daryl, how badly I wanted number one ho status, and what I would do to get it. It was taking me a lot of effort not to let my work suffer because of my black cock addiction; I constantly had to remind myself that there were students that really did need my help.

On Monday morning I almost ran to school I was that excited. I was wearing a very classy grey trouser suit and black heels with nothing underneath. Daryl was my first appointment, as per usual, and today I answered the door in nothing but my heels.

"Jeez you are one fine looking bitch" he said as he calmly strode into the room, leaving the door open behind him which I quickly closed and locked.

"I think we'll start with a blow job today" he stated as he pulled his monster from his track pants. I was on my knees before he had finished the sentence, eager to taste what I had missed so badly over the weekend.

While I went to work on my lovers love totem Daryl explained that tonight I would meet his other hoes'. I had never really thought about the other girls he had and I must admit I was both very curious and nervous.

"Where do you want me to shoot bitch" he enquired?

"Please shoot in my pussy", I begged.

"Why do you want it in your pussy ho?"

"You know why, I want to be number one and I'll do what ever it takes" I said.

"Even risk getting pregnant?" he enquired.

"That's a risk I'm willing to take" I replied.

And with that he pulled me up by the hair, bent me over the couch and slammed his black monster into my dripping white pussy. I only had to wait moments for the tidal wave of black baby paste to wash over my unprotected womb. The feeling of Daryl's seed spraying against my cervix had me screaming as I came the hardest I ever have. God knows what anybody outside my office could hear, but at that time I simply didn't care. As I lay on the couch, exhausted and dripping cum, Daryl scribbled a note on my note pad.

"It's the time and place for you to be tonight bitch," he said as he strolled out the door, leaving it wide open.

I quickly crawled across the room, leaking cum as I moved and slammed it shut. I had to get ready for my next student.

My mind was racing all day as to what would happen tonight, I had read Daryl's note and new I had to be at a bar on the other side of the city and 10pm. I text my husband and told him I was out with friends and not to wait up.

I arrived at the bar 10 minutes early, still dressed in my suit with nothing underneath. I walked in to find the bar was full of mostly older black men and a few black women. I was the only white person in the whole place and everyone was staring at me like I was from another planet. I located Daryl at a both in the corner with 2 lovely looking black girls draped around him.

"Hey, it's my married ho, come join us" he shouted loud enough for everyone in the bar to hear. Daryl was pointing to his lap, indicating I should sit on it. The entire bar was now looking at me like I was a piece of dirt. An obviously older woman as a young black mans slut and it mad me feel great. Daryl introduced me to Natalie and Tanya, who both looked stunning, but very slutty in short skirts and boob tubes. They were two very sexy young ladies and didn't seem to mind that I was crashing their party. I straddled Daryl like a seasoned ho, and planted a big kiss on him for all to see. Daryl roughly pulled me away by my long hair.

"Listen up bitches, I only need two ho's so where going to have a ho off. I want you all to give me all the money you have on you. Then you have forty five minutes to work someone in this bar, the two ho's who bring back the most cash get to stay with me. Well get on with it bitchs" he said as he pulled me to my feet. I quickly gave Daryl my purse; I had never sold myself for money before. I was more excited than I ever thought possible, a posh country girl being pimped out by one of her black students. I walked straight over to a well dressed older black man standing at the bar.

"He's a little to young to be pimpin you out like that", he said as I approached.

"Actually it's my first night" I explained hoping for mercy, "I need to earn more than the other two to stay".

"Well we better make sure you win" he said as he dragged me away by the hand. We walked straight into the men's room and into a stall. I was thrown against the back wall, straddling the toilet. My trousers where ripped down and a huge black cock began pushing at my now dripping entrance.

"Damn girl, you wet already, you're in this for more than the money aren't you"?

I felt the head of his monster push inside me as he breathed heavily into my ear. With one huge shove he filled me even fuller than Daryl had.

"It's almost all in", he yelled as I began to wonder how much more meat I could fit inside my previously unstretched pussy. A few forceful strokes later and I was pushing back to meet his thrusts. The stud was pulling my hair and riding me like a horse, I was in heaven. I came three times before he finally forced himself deep inside me and exploded, the head of his penis had hit my cervix and I could feel each wave of cum fill my womb. I realised if my pussy wasn't already stretched beyond recognition it soon would be.

"Breed me, breed me" I screamed as he filled me with baby seed. When he pulled out of me I collapsed on the floor, having never been so well fucked. As I lay dazed on the toilet floor my John opened the stall door to reveal Daryl standing there with the two girls and they were all laughing at me.

"Meet my Dad and sisters bitch. This whole thing was a set up because Dad didn't believe I was fucking you" he said coldly.

"And god dam she can take a cock boy, you found a great slut here," the father praised. "You can even take her back to the flat".

"On your feet than bitch, how much more of an invitation do you need?" he said as I was dragged to my feet and marched out. I can only guess how well fucked I looked, a leaking cum stain growing on my trousers as I walked out past everyone.

Daryl and I arrived at a flat near by, which apparently his father kept as a spot to take female friends. When we walked in the door I noticed the central feature of the lounge room was a low leather padded bench with two handcuffs attached to the legs.

"That's the breeding bench", he stated calmly.

"Please put me on it Daryl", I pleaded while tearing my suit off. I quickly draped myself across the bench, exposing my naked rear to my lover and cuffing my right hand in. Daryl quickly cuffed the other and pulled his pants off.

"Make me yours Daryl, put your stamp on me," I begged as his massive cock roughly invaded me. Daryl ploughed into my pussy, driving his father's seed deeper into me. I knew I would be arriving home pregnant.

I lost track of time as I lay there being fucked. I remember cumming about six times and having Daryl shoot numerous loads into me. I also remember screaming for joy as Daryl's father turned up and screaming with ecstasy when they both DP'd me with Daryl taking my anal virginity. At about 3am they called a cab for me and tossed me in the back, I could barely tell the driver where to go.

Once home I ran to the shower to clean myself up, the cum ran out of me and down the drain like water. I had never felt better, I truly loved being a ho and didn't care who new it. Climbing into bed with my husband I new he would find out soon, I just hoped he'd understand.

On Tuesday morning Daryl skipped his usual appointment, I was devastated. I spent all day looking out my window looking for him. At lunch time he came and found me in the staffroom, telling me that I had to meet him at Oxford Street tube station after school.

I arrived at about 3:30pm and found them waiting for me at the top of the escalators. They were carrying a small shopping bag which they handed to me. It contained a pair of huge platform heels, a tiny black Lycra skirt and a skin tight red t-shirt.

"Put them on right now" Daryl commanded.

I quickly pulled my shoes, trousers and top off and pulled on the tiny skirt and t-shirt in front of hundreds of people, the platforms followed. I had never felt so alive, getting dressed as a slut in public for my lovers. When I looked down at the t-shirt I had been given I noticed what was written across my breasts. "IM WITH DADDIES", it said and underneath there where two arrows pointing to either side. The boys then dragged me up the stairs, one on either arm.

As we walked down the street I saw everyone looking at me, reading the shirt and looking at the boys. I had never felt so dirty, showing everybody how much of a slut I was. I was thrilled by the thought of seeing someone I knew, letting everyone know how I was a black cock slut. Soon the boys where walking me down a small side alley, about 10 steps down the alley, in plain view of anyone walking by Daryl got out his cock. I was on it like a hawk and no sooner had I bent over then Daryl's father was pulling my tiny skirt higher to access my pussy.

Soon Daryl was gagging me on his cock while his father drove deeper into me than I thought possible. I came twice while suspended between their massive cocks; I felt my legs buckle but found my weight supported by the cocks inside me. I was being well and truly spit roasted.

"Tell me what you want slut", grunted Daryl's father as he impaled me on his tool.

"I want a black baby, breed this white slut" I managed to garble as a huge black cock slammed into my mouth.

As Daryl's father pumped his first squirt of black seed into my womb I lost all control.

"Breed me, own this white slut. PLEASE put a black baby in me!!!!!!"

Barely had his father's tool finished pumping seed into me when Daryl was lining my now wrecked pussy up for penetration. As the action momentarily slowed I noticed that a mixed crowd of about 10 people had stopped to watch the performance. It's not everyday that you see a young white lady being degraded and impregnated by 2 virile black studs on a busy side street during daylight hours.

Daryl quickly shot his sperm into my gooey pussy, much to the disappointment of the vocal crowd. I decided to put on a show for them by scooping some of the leaking cum from between my legs and licking it off my hands. I heard one man say I was the nastiest slut he had ever seen. I couldn't believe the person I had become, I just wanted to be used and treated like a whore.

"Let's go meet your husband, we've got a lot to talk to him about", said Daryl's father as they paraded me through the now much larger crowd.

As we rode in the taxi to my house I was both excited and nervous, I still loved my husband but also needed him to see the real me and accept me for what I really am, a filthy black cock whore. Telling him that I was almost sure that I now have a black mans baby growing inside my white stomach was also going to be difficult.

"We gunna breed you real good ho" Daryl explained as if he could sense what I was thinking. Too late I thought, you probably already have. But it's better to be safe than sorry so I began to fondle both boys monsters through their jeans.

"Please let me ride one Daddy" I begged in a childish tone while unzipping Daryl's jeans.

Soon I was grinding away on Daryl's lap in full view of the driver with his monster buried deep inside me. The taxi arrived at my door and we all piled out. I had given Daryl's father a blow job on the way home and now had cum smeared all over my face and a fresh load in my now totally wrecked pussy. I could only imagine how disgusting I looked, I had butterflies about letting my husband see me like this.

I knocked at the door while the boys waited behind me, it wasn't long before I heard my husband opening the door from the other side. When he opened up he just stood there open mouthed, frozen in shock. I quickly pushed him inside before he could say anything and got the first word in.

"I know this must be a shock to you Honey but I've become a slut, I still love you and want to stay married but I will definitely keep fucking Daryl and his father. I hope you can handle that and want to stay around, I really do still love you" I stated very firmly to my shocked husband.

"We own this bitch now", Daryl stated as he walked across the room and pulled out his semi erect penis. My poor husband just stood there motionless as Daryl tapped his monster against his thigh. I new this was my signal to perform so I dropped to my knees and crawled across the floor in front of my husband. I arrived at my lovers feet ready to swallow his manhood, which he fed into my greedy mouth; soon he was brutally fucking my face while my husband looked on. I was really starting to get into it when Daryl pulled me up by my hair and bent me over the arm of the couch, making me face my husband. He hadn't even moved he was just standing there with a really disturbing look on his face, which worried me because things where only about to get worse for him. Daryl was going to fuck me and I new this was make or break time for my marriage, but I was so addicted to big black cock that I simply had to risk it.

"Baby I know you're shocked right now, but please understand that I need this. I NEED to be a slut and feel massive cocks inside me. I love you so much, but I really do need this" I pleaded to my husband as my new lover pulled my tiny skirt up exposing my sloppy pussy.

"That's enough now bitch, tell me what you want," Daryl demanded while he stared at my husband. I knew that if James could stand what he was about to see there was hope for our marriage.

"I want that huge black cock in my married white pussy" I shouted while starring into my husband's unmoving eyes. I felt Daryl push the head of his massive pole against my now dripping pussy lips. Knowing my husband was about to see me get savagely fucked was the most amazing turn on, my stomach was turning cart wheels.

Daryl slipped his massive knob just inside my pussy and I went wild, bucking back to try and get it all inside me. But he held me still, teasing me, I was going insane.

"Oh GOD, please fuck me!!!!", I begged.

"Why do you want it so bad bitch?" he enquired knowing my answer would humiliate my husband.

"Because I love big cock" I replied hoping he would fill me.

"And?" he continued, still teasing me and wanting to further degrade both me and my poor husband.

"You have the biggest cock I've ever seen and only you can satisfy me" I said as I watched a tear form at the corner of my husband's eye.

"Go on" he said. I knew he wouldn't fill me till the degradation of my husband was complete. So I decided I had better let my husband know now how I really felt and try to appease the ego of my new lover.

"You're the only real man that's ever fucked me and I want you to breed my married white pussy" I screamed as Daryl slammed his meat into me.

"So how good a fuck is your husband, bitch?"

"He's...... shit.......!!!!" I replied honestly in between Daryl's thrusts, "You.. own... me... now..." I grunted.

I came harder than ever with my now broken husband watching me, when Daryl had finished breeding me I rolled onto my back on the lounge. I was excited to see that my husband was still standing there and asked him to come over and lift my legs up.

"It'll help keep the sperm in me, I want to make sure that I have that black baby growing in me."

"OK" he replied dejectedly as he slowly made his way over and lifted my legs. At that moment I knew everything would be alright and my new slut life would continue for some time to come.

Daryl spent the night with me in the master bedroom while my poor husband slept next door in the spare room. I don't know how much sleep he actually got as Daryl fucked me all night, I think he was trying extra hard just to further embarrass my husband. Not that I was complaining, Daryl owned me now and I lived just to be fucked by him and carry his baby.

steviet
steviet
698 Followers