Eddie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers

It was Saturday and I had chores to so I dressed in jeans, t-shirt and boots. I spent the day mucking out the barn and feeding the horses. I had two and they were a handful. I thought about riding but had a change of mind. The barn was going to take all day. I didn't hear the car drive up. My head was full of other thoughts. This evening, I was going to run and maybe if the time was ripe, I might lay the old guy if I happened to meet up with him in the right place. I needed it. He did too. I was lost in this thought and didn't hear someone walk up behind me.

"Sis, Sis, we need to talk."

Startled I jerked around and saw Eddie standing there with a stern look on his face. I didn't know what to do so I just stood there. My heart was stuck in my throat. I couldn't breathe.

"Sis, we need to talk," he said again.

He never called me sis, so I feared the worst. I knew he could feel and see the dread in me. I knew what he was going to say.

"Last night, ah, last night..."

There was a long pause and again, my heart stuck in my throat and I couldn't breathe. I felt sick to my stomach. I felt as if I was going to throw up.

"Last night, what were you thinking? Did you say what I thought you said?"

I was afraid to move so I slightly nodded.

Again there was a long pause. He had moved closer to me but I was frozen to the spot.

"What you were doing in your room. Was that a display for me?"

Again, I was still afraid to move so I slightly nodded again.

"You know we can't do that don't you?"

Again I nodded slightly. I was afraid to speak up.

"What would the family say if they found out? You know that they would scorn us."

I knew now that he had been thinking about it all this time and when he said what he just said, I knew it might happen. I had to be careful though.

"If we should, ah... you know, ah..."

That's when I moved and rushed into his arms, "Shhhhhhhhhhhsh, darling, don't say another word."

I had him. I held him tight. He didn't know what to do with his arms, I had them pinned down. I finally took him by the hand after releasing him and led him to a pile of freshly spread hay in an open stall. There was a horse blanket tossed over the stall rail and I took it down and spread it over the hay. Sunlight streamed in through the open stall door. I stood there standing in front of him waiting for him to do something. He was just standing there looking at me like he didn't know what to do. I finally reached out and took his hands and led him to the blanket and pulled him down with me onto his knees. Before I lay back with him kneeling beside me, I pulled my t-shirt off over my head and lay back. He sat there on his knees looking at me still bewildered on what to do.

"Sara, we shouldn't do this," he whispered softly almost under his breath like he was afraid to say anything.

"Shut up Eddie, I'm just a woman that you desperately need."

"But..."

I shushed him again and reached up to him, took one hand and placed it on my breast. He was trembling and tried to pull back. I held it in place and as I held it he began to slowly move his fingers across my nipple and tweak it. I slowly removed my hand and he left his where it was, finally cupping my breast. I reached up then and with both hands I held his head and pulled it down to mine. Our lips met in a long hot kiss. I was breathless when he broke the kiss. I didn't know my brother could kiss like this. Both hands were on my breasts now as mine were working at the buttons on his shirt. I finally had it open and was running my hands across his broad chest. He had risen up and was looking at me. I could still see hesitation in his eyes.

As he rose up, I worked to unfasten my belt, unsnapping my jeans and quickly had them unzipped. I raised my hips and was trying to tug them down while he watched me struggle with the tight fit of the jeans.

"Eddie, please... help me."

I wanted him to undress me, to make the discovery that my panties were soaked through, that I was fully swollen open to receive him. I was ready for him to enter me, that I wanted him.

He was hesitating, the concern of what we were doing was wrong. The doubt was there. I could see it in his eyes. His hesitating was giving me the same concerns. This was wrong. In my heart I knew it was wrong. I shouldn't be doing this to him. There was still time to stop. I should stop this. This was going through my mind when he reached down and gently pulled my jeans down to my ankles. I kicked them to the side. There is still time to stop this I kept telling myself. It will be too late when my panties are pulled down. I should stop this before that happens. My mind was beginning to tell me to stop this before we went too far and made a big mistake. This was wrong.

He ran his hands down along my sides exploring as I watched him, my mind battling between right and wrong. As he slid his hands down my sides and under the waistband of my panties, I felt him tugging at them. Even though my mind was screaming at me to stop this, I lifted my hips slightly off the blanket and felt him slide them down to my thighs. I lifted my legs pulling my knees up to my chest so he could pull them all the way off. He was no longer on his knees beside me now but had moved and was now on his knees between my legs as I dropped my legs back down onto the blanket. He kneeled there looking at me as he slowly and lightly ran the fingers of one hand across the top of my glowing mound.

"Oh god Sara, you are so beautiful," he choked out in a whisper. "You are so..." He didn't finished what he was saying but leaned in and kissed me, a long deep kiss. I didn't remember him removing his shirt but now his bare chest was against mine. My mind still kept screaming at me that this was wrong and I should stop it but the kiss drowned out my misgivings and I gave in to it. My arms went around his neck. I held him to me.

He had risen up slightly on his knees as we kissed and was removing his trousers. Our lips were locked together as he rose up higher and slid them and his boxers off. His hands then went exploring along with his lips and mouth. As he kissed his way along my neck down to my breasts, his hands slid down my flat stomach to my mound. His fingers found slickness as they inched down between my legs. I gasp as he found my clit and gently rubbed it. He was trading one breast for another as he sucked at each one bringing me closer to my first orgasm. I was moaning loudly as he slipped a curled finger inside me and began rubbing my g-spot. The orgasm was sudden and intense. I had been so close even before he had inserted his finger. My body shook and quivered as he slowly finger fucked me. He did this through the orgasm. As I was calming down, He moved up to kiss me with a deep intense kiss and I felt him slide up between my legs. I thought he was going to enter me so I spread them further to accommodate him.

When he broke the kiss, he began slowly kissing his way down my body from my face, breasts to my flat stomach and down on to my mound. He held my legs apart and went further using his fingers to spread my slick lips and inserted his tongue between them. When he found my tinder clit another gasp slipped from me. His kissing and sucking down there soon had me in another orgasm. I tightly held his head and mouth there while he took me through it. I almost smothered him as I gripped his head. I didn't want him to stop what he was doing but he was gasping for air and pulled free. He sat up on his knees and was looking at me.

"Sara, you are so beautiful. I don't understand you, why you are doing this, why you are letting me do this. You are the most desirable women I have ever seen, have ever been with. This is wrong. This needs to stop, you are my baby sister."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I no longer had any reservations. I had totally accepted this. How could he still resist. I looked at him and saw his readiness, his hardness. I wanted him inside me. I didn't want to stop. It was already too late for me to stop. The beautiful swollen purplish pink head of his cock was staring at me, ready to enter me. He was long and thick, bigger than I remembered him to be.

"No Eddie, this needs to happen, we need it to happen." I was reaching for him, had already grasp his hard cock with one hand and was trying to pull it to me as I slid down to meet him, positioning my pussy for him to enter. He backed away from my reach.

"No Sara, you are my little sister. I can't do this. We can't do this."

He was beginning to stand up. I couldn't let that happen. If he did, all would be lost. I had to be careful, I thought as I was looking at his hard shaft. It was standing straight out and flexing. I thought it was beginning to deflate.

"Eddie, come lie beside me, let's talk this through. Please Eddie."

I was patting the blanket beside me, watching him closely. There was still a lot of doubt; I could see it in his expression. He was looking at me, not just my face but taking in my body, my skin damp with perspiration glistened in the sunlight. I watched him as he looked me over. I was surprised he was still hard and although I though he had begun to deflate, I was watching his cock flex and grow harder still. He was again fully hard now, his cock was now standing almost straight up as he looked at me.

"Eddie, please lie beside me."

He finally came to me and lay down. I reached for him and brought him closer. We were lying on our sides facing each other, face to face. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him tightly to me. I adjusted my body so his hard cock was between my legs and pressed up against me. I only had to move slightly to get it into the right position just at my opening. I moved again and felt it slipping between my swollen lips, the tip just beginning to enter me. I lay still then. I wanted him to make the next move. I knew he was aware he could just shove it in but he still hesitated.

"Sara, you know this is wrong. I wish you weren't my sister. I wouldn't hesitate otherwise. I do want you; I hate it that you are tempting me."

"Eddie, do you remember the magazines you hid in the barn? You do remember what you did when you looked at them? You didn't know it but I was hiding between the bales of hay watching you. I wanted to play with you then. Do you also remember where you took your girlfriends at the swimming hole to make out? I watched you there also. I watched you fuck them. I was jealous of every girl you took there. I wanted to be the one with you."

He was listening to all of this silently, looking into my eyes. I watched his expression change as he heard all of this.

"I didn't know," he finally whispered back just under his breath. I didn't know." He went silent.

I slowly began rocking my pelvis letting the tip of his cock slide around in the slickness. I watched his expression change as he felt what I was doing. I still couldn't understand why he hadn't turned me onto my back and thrust into me. I kept up the rocking stopping only when the tip of his cock slid into my opening. Then I would push against it just enough to let the head slip in. I kept doing this over and over again slightly adjusting my groin until I felt him slip in deeper. When I lifted my leg and slipped it over him, I felt him slide in. I lay still then, adjusting to him and letting him feel my depth. He involuntarily pushed in deeper until the head of his cock was pushing against my cervix. We lay that way in silence, looking into each other's eyes. I was afraid to move and waited to see what he would do. He held still and just looked at me with this questioning look in his eyes. It was then I took control again and started rocking my pelvis, letting him feel the tip of his cock sliding across my cervix. Soon he griped me tightly, grimacing while he did, and told me to hold still. He kind of scared me when he said it. It was an order like what he might have said to one of his Marines. I thought maybe he was going to quit or we had been discovered. I held still, afraid he would pull out and stop.

"Damn, that was close. I almost came," he whispered. "We can't have that happen without protection. I need to get a rubber on."

Oh, that is the problem; why he isn't taking the lead and fucking me, he needs to have a condom. Well big guy I thought, you're too late. You already have swimmers inside me. I could feel a little more slickness around the head of his cock now. When he held me tight and told me to be still, a little pre-cum had been released into me. I felt the small jerk of his cock before he held back the main flow. If I had known it was only the rubber or lack of that had kept him from entering me, I would have pushed him onto his back and sat up on him.

"It's OK Eddie, you don't need one."

Either he didn't hear me or was too involved with the thought of getting the rubber on; he had pulled away and had sat back and was getting a wrapper out of his shirt pocket and tearing it open. I took it from him and tossed it aside.

"Eddie, you don't need it. I want you inside me. Besides, you already have swimmers inside me."

I griped his cock with one hand and ran the tip of my finger of the other hand across the head of his cock and showed him. His pre-cum was glistening on it. I stuck it into my mouth and tasted him. That was all it took. He was on me in an instant. I had not let go of his cock and when he leaned over me to kiss and do more exploring with his mouth, I guided him to me. He didn't hesitate any longer, he slowly entered me and stopped when he bottomed out and held himself still not moving but looking deeply into my eyes.

"Oh god you feel good Sara, he whispered. "God I do need this. It has been too long."

"Yes Eddie, it has been too long, way too long. You need me more than ever."

He was starting to move slowly in and out, just small thrusts, savoring the feel of him moving inside me and my body gripping him.

"You're so snug, so tight, this feels so good. I missed this, being inside a woman. I don't know why I resisted you."

I was quiet, letting him express himself and loving the feel of him moving inside me. I knew he wouldn't last very long. He had been too close before and had a hard time controlling it. The early pre-cum had showed that. Now his body's needs were taking over his actions, his thrusting a little more rapid. It was only a few more deep thrusts when he moaned and shoved in deep and exploded, filling me with his release. I felt his cock throb with each spurt. I hadn't even been close to mine but that was OK. I would have many later. He needed to get this first release over with. I knew there would be plenty more and each one would be more easily controlled. I eagerly looked forward to more love making.

With the last spurt, he collapsed down on me and lay there. He was panting and moaning.

Soon he whimpered, "Oh god Sara that felt good. It has been years since I had a hard release like that. I thought my balls would turn inside out..."

I was holding him tightly, my arms wrapped around him, my legs locked behind his back holding him to me.

"There will be many more like that my love, I promise."

We lay like that for some time, him dozing a little. I struggled under him to take his weight off and to keep awake myself, finally pushing him off and onto his side. It was getting late and the hunger pains were starting.

"Eddie, we need to get up and go inside. I'm hungry."

"OK,' he mumbled and slowly got to his knees.

I was still stretched out on my back looking back at him. He was growing hard again and this look he had in his eyes and the expression on his face told me he didn't want to go inside just yet. I knew what he wanted and spread my legs for him inviting him back. There was no hesitation any more. He plunged right in with one hard thrust. That took me by surprise even though I was still slick and ready for him. I moaned my surprise when he hit my cervix hard. It hurt, it had been so sudden.

"Eddie, not so hard, I moaned loudly. That hurt."

He didn't hear me I guess. He was totally into it with hard rapid thrusting, pounding me. I was getting into it also.

"Yesssss... Eddie, pound me, fuck me hard... Yesssssssssssssss..."

I heard myself screaming this to him and he began to pound me harder. He had my legs up over his shoulders pounding away, his groin slapping against mine.

I screamed "Oh fuck" as an orgasm rushed through me.

He quickly followed moaning loudly "Oh god, Oh god," as he again thrust in hard and deep, held still and filled me.

The sweat of our bodies drenched us. This time instead of collapsing down on me he dropped to my side and pulled me to him and held me tightly until the cool evening breeze chilled us.

"I guess we had better go in," he finally said and kissed me long and deeply. Our tongues dueled. I finally had to break the kiss to get my breath.

"Yes we better," I replied.

I didn't bother to dress; I just picked up my clothes and started for the house. I could feel the squishiness of him leaking from me and running down my legs and I grinned as I looked back over my shoulder and saw him watching me.

"Aren't you coming?"

He quickly gathered his clothes and started after me. We didn't get far. He had me on my knees in the grass and was entering me again almost before I knew it. I loved doggy and was soon moaning in another release. This time we came together. He pulled out soon after his release stopped.

"Ok, I'm ready to go in. Let's get a quick bite to eat and go to bed. I am beginning to like this."

I was exhausted and wondered where he was getting his energy. Actually I knew. He was a sex starved man that hadn't had a woman in over three years. I knew how the rest of the week would be. I would be very tired before the week was over but it was what I needed to do for him. Actually it wouldn't be much of a problem. I knew I would be able to handle it. He was only one man. There was a time I spent a week with six men. I knew then I loved the excitement of having sex with one or more men and it didn't matter much who the man was as long as he had a little talent. I found that love has little to do with the feelings involved in having sex, good sex. That had been a week of the most incredibly good sex I had ever had.

I was glad we had this time before the reunion. I already knew I would take the next week off from work to spend the time with him. I only hoped we would be able to keep it a secret. Somehow I needed to figure out how to spend the next 3 months with him without anyone finding out.

We had just made it to the house when I saw a car pull off of the road below the house and start up the driveway. I recognized the car. It was our sister Pat.

"Damn Eddie, Pats here. Get into the house and hide."

While he ran to the back room, I quickly dressed. I glanced into the mirror by the door grimacing, I looked like hell warmed over and stank too. There was dust and straw all over me and I smelled like a sweaty horse. There wasn't much I could do about it though and I stood waiting by the open door. I had to figure how to get rid of her and fast. I didn't want her poking around. I could feel him soaking into my panties.

"God Sara you look like hell," and as soon as she got close to me, "you stink too." she said as she approached the door I was holding open for her.

"No kidding, I just got through mucking out the barn and need to jump into the shower."

She wrinkled up her nose and stood there looking at me. "I just stopped by to see how the reunion plans were coming. I can't stay long. The kids are waiting for me in town. What is the attendance going to be?"

"Well, it looks like there will be close to 150 aunts, uncles and cousins. I didn't know there was so many that we have never met. They are coming from as far away as Oklahoma and Maine. Did you know we had so many relatives?"

Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers