Eddie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers

"Well no, but then mom and dad had come from large families and it seems that all the uncles and aunts had large families too. Our grandparents had come from large families also. Let's just be glad that many are not coming."

"Hey, I gotta run. Call me if you need more help and go get your shower..."

With that, she turned and left. I was glad she didn't try to stay longer. That had been a close call. I watched her as she drove down the driveway and turned onto the road to town. Eddie had snuck up behind me. He hadn't dressed and rubbed his nude self against me.

"That was close. Come on, let's go shower."

As I bolted the door we both laughed and raced each other to the shower. We quickly became oblivious of the fact we were brother and sister. We soaped each other down several times. He was hard as a rock the whole time, his long thick rod sticking out and poking me when we were close together. I delighted in washing it. I got to look closely at it for really the first time. It was long and thick, much longer and thicker than I thought. I had both hands on him now and was determined to do what I needed to do and give him head. I wanted to do what that girl refused to do so long ago and that was to swallow him. I went down on my knees and brought him to my mouth. He moaned as I placed my lips to him and began to suck. I was working his shaft with both hands while sucking, marveling that I could place both of my hands on him and still have his swollen head inside my mouth.

My shower was large enough to lie down on the floor and I soon had Eddie down on the floor with me. There was no talking, just moaning coming from him as I worked him closer to his release. I wanted it to be a hard one, one that would be felt from the empting of his balls, giving him pleasurable pain leaving him too weak to move. I was good at it having done this many times with other guys. They all love it. I kept up the pace of bringing him close and then gripping his shaft hard to stop it, each time intensifying the chance of a harder release. I had him begging for me to let him cum. I had already tasted him, a little precum that had slipped by and I liked the taste of him. I wanted more and would soon have all of it. I wondered how much there would be. He had after all cum inside me three times already. Some guys don't recover very fast and in order for this to be very effective, they had to recover. There was no doubt in my mind that Eddie had.

"God Sara, you've got to let me cum."

I had lost track of time so I didn't know how many times I had him close and wasn't quite aware he was so close again.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM," was my reply.

I was trying to get as much of him I could down my throat to deep throat him now so I wasn't prepared when he grabbed my head and started to thrust his hips at me forcing more movement on him than I wanted.

"Oh god," he suddenly moaned as I felt him stiffen and the first spurt hit the back of my throat. I wasn't ready and choked as the flood started. I pulled him out, just keeping the head of his cock in my mouth and began sucking and swallowing or trying to swallow. It was more than I had thought he would produce. I knew now why I had felt him leaking out of me each time he came in me.

His flow was thick and heavy. I couldn't keep up with it. A lot was slipping around my lips and down the corners of my mouth and dripping off my chin. Still, I did the best I could and swallowed most of it. I concentrated on his tender tip now, running my tongue over it and continued the sucking. He was, both holding me to him with his hands wound in my hair and trying to push me away moaning how good it felt all the while. I glanced up at him, his eyes were closed and his stomach and thigh muscles were quivering through the last of his spasms. I knew it had been good for him. I couldn't understand how that bitch Sharon could do what she did to this hunk of a man. I leaned back and looked over his body. He was a gorgeous hunk. It was too bad he was my brother and we had to hide what we were doing.

I watched his hardness slipping away, shrinking down to its placid size. I could see it was still going to be large. The sack holding his balls showed the largeness of his balls too. I reached over and held them and felt the size. No wonder he had a heavy flow and recovered fast. They were large too.

He kept his eyes closed as I did this, whimpering a little as I leaned down and took him into my mouth again. I was wishing I had his hard cock inside of me right now. I was so fucking hot and wet. It just wasn't from the hot shower spray either. I remembered the last time I had done this with Michael and Mark, I was sucking Michael and Mark was taking me from behind. It felt so good; I wish it was happening now, that I had someone behind me fucking me hard.

Eddie still held his eyes closed. "Sara, you have to stop. I can't do this anymore. You drained me. It felt like by balls turned inside out. I don't think I can get it hard again. Let me rest."

I stopped what I was doing and leaned back. The hot spray was still cascading down on us. I watched him. He was not going to get hard again and service me. I needed to do something. Fuck I needed to cum and cum hard. I reached up and got hold of the hand held shower head and turned on the hard flow and held it to me stopping the flow cascading down on us. I was too involved with what I was doing; moaning loudly with the good feelings the water was giving me that I hadn't noticed Eddie had opened his eyes and was watching. I came fairly hard with my body shaking and quivering, letting go of the shower head. I was too tender to keep holding it to me and let the spray splash around the floor of the shower. Eddie reached out and grabbed it and held it back in place. I tried to push it away but he held it fast and soon had me in another orgasm.

When I came down from that, he spoke. "How did you learn to do that?"

"Do what? Every girl knows how to get off with the shower head."

"No, not that, what you did to me. How did you learn to do that? That was incredible. No one's ever given me head like that."

"Oh, I had good teachers and lots of practice." I was thinking of the men that had first taught me, the first one to ever bed me and his two friends. Then there were the six guys I had spent the week with, especially Michael and Mark. I loved doing it to them. Now I had Eddie. I was going to do it a lot with him.

"I loved what you did. It drained me. I felt it throughout my body. It felt like my balls shriveled and turned inside out. When you ran your tongue over my opening and kept up the sucking, it was all I could do to keep from pushing you away, incredible, it was incredible."

He reached over to me and pulled me to him and kissed, rolling me flat on the shower floor on my back. Out tongues dueled, as we kissed deeply.

When we broke for air, he said. "I'm not sure I can get hard again for a while, but I know what I can do for you. Look, the water is getting cold, let's get out of here and take this to the bed."

I knew what this meant, a delightful night of oral sex or at least several hours. I quickly started trying to dry my hair. Eddie didn't help much in that department. He was running his hands all over my body, caressing my breasts and the rest of me, he had sunk to his knees and had me backed up to the counter with my legs spread and had pulled my hips out to him. He was already teasing me with his tongue. When it slid over my clit, I had to give up on my hair. Shivers were coursing through my body. When I dropped the towel, he picked me up and carried me to the bed. He laid me down gently, kissed me and kneeled between my spread legs. He grasp my knees and pulled me up to him with my legs wrapped around him and sat there looking at me.

"Sara, I can't believe how beautiful you are, so perfect in every way. I still don't understand why you are letting me do this. Why you want me to do this."

"Eddie, I wanted to do this for a long time, ever since I watched you with your girlfriends. Every time you came home, I tried to figure out how to get you to take me to bed. When I graduated from high school and you came home, I stood outside your bed room wanting you but was too scared to go in. I kept hinting for you to come into my bedroom after everyone went to bed but you never did. I even left the bathroom door to your room unlocked when I was bathing and the door slightly cracked and you never looked. I even lay nude on my bed waiting and still kept hoping you would come in. There was never any opportunity to get you away from the rest of the family and Sharon after that. Besides, I didn't know how it would affect our relationship, you being my brother and all or even if you would do it. I still don't know where we are going and if we can continue doing this after the family knows you are here. I want you to sleep with me as much as possible and for as long as we can. I love how you make me feel when you are making love to me. I like how I feel with you inside me."

He was watching me with excitement in his eyes as I was telling him this. His cock was beginning to grow.

"I didn't know you felt this way. Even if I had known, I'm not sure I could have done it back then. I remember you trying to get me to come into your room; I didn't know what you wanted at the time."

He was silent for a few minutes then he continued.

"You may not have known, but I did look. I couldn't believe how beautiful my little sister had grown. You stirred feelings in me that were wrong. You were my baby sister, I shouldn't have looked. Brothers aren't supposed to do things like that... You just don't know how you made me feel. I wanted you then and I felt so ashamed. Now I suppose it is too late to stop."

"I didn't know you had been watching."

"Do you remember Sara, back in high school when you when you started dating? I think it was sometime after you started working at the store. You came home from one of your dates and that was when you began shaving down there. You didn't know it but I came home for the weekend that weekend and watched you shave for the first time. I knew then what you were doing, that you were sexually active. I was jealous of the guy. After that, I came home as often as I could and I kept watching you although I couldn't ever get the courage to admit it to you. I never figured out who the lucky guy was either."

I lay there listening to him pour his heart out thinking I had wished I had known. We could have started this sooner. No I thought, it would have been really wrong then, somehow our parents or siblings would have found out. I didn't know how we could keep this a secret now.

"I felt bad doing it but couldn't stop. I guess that is why I went into the Marines, to get away, to stop my bad behavior..."

I placed a finger over his lips silencing him. "Shush Eddie. It is OK"

He kept on.

"I started sleeping with as many women as I could to try removing my thoughts of you and even married Sharon but it never really helped. I still wanted you..."

"Shhhhh, we are together now."

"Yes, but how do we straiten this out? This is not right. We shouldn't be doing this."

"Eddie, we take one day at a time. We will figure something out."

I wondered if we ever would. Somehow we had to.

He had leaned down over me with his hands placed beside my head and was looking me in the eyes. I looked back wondering what was going through his mind. He leaned in and placed his lips against mine and kissed me hungrily. I was eagerly waiting for what was going to take place. I thought I would not be disappointed if he did what I wanted him to do. Soon he had me gasping for air. Breaking the kiss, he was now nibbling on my ears and neck. I wondered if he could feel the quivering heat radiating from me. It felt like my stomach and groin were burning from the inside out. I could feel the moisture seeping from me. When he rose up a little and began to move down from my neck to my breasts, I looked down at his hardness that was positioned just above my mound, the tip touching me. I thought he could surely feel the heat. I wanted him inside me but yet I wanted him to have his way with me as I hoped he would, using his lips and tongue. I felt the hard tip of his swollen cock slide through the moisture as he positioned himself while moving his lips on down to my breasts. I thought he was going to enter me but he moved on as he began nibbling on first one nipple then the other, his hands beginning to explore me. Electrical sparks raced to my groin when he did this. While his lips were nibbling at one nipple, one hand found the other and was tweaking it. The other hand explored.

Soon my whole body was quivering and I moaned loudly with my first orgasm as a finger found my clit and began rubbing it while he was nibbling and tweaking my nipples. He kept this up through my release. As my body was calming down, he moved his lips and tongue down from my breasts to my belly button nibbling all the way. I was anticipating him moving down further when he suddenly moved back up to my lips and began kissing me deeply. I felt the hard tip of his cock probing and slip slightly inside. I was somewhat disappointed but responded to his kiss as I raised my hips to meet him and try to get him in deeper. When I did that, he pulled his groin back and kept himself from going in deeper.

He broke the kiss and stated, "Not yet my love, I have more to do."

He started kissing me all over again, working his way from my face back down my neck taking his time and nibbling all the way. He had reached down and griped my hips and pulled them up onto his thighs, his cock slipping deeper inside me as he did this. I felt him twitch his cock teasing me that way as his hands roamed over me while he gazed at my body. I watched as his hands cupped my breasts and tweaked my nipples and caressed me further. I loved the way he looked at me and how his callused hands felt as they roamed my body. The way he had positioned my hips on his thighs kept me from seeing his groin and cock but I could feel his groin against mine and his cock inside me. When he rocked his hips a little, I felt him slip against my cervix and that was when I became fully aware he was completely inside me. He was now just sitting there looking at me.

"Sara, Sara, you are so beautiful, so perfect in every way. My baby sister became such a beautiful woman... I used to change your diapers and bandage your scrapes, kiss your hurts..." He trailed off, his hands still caressing my body as he kept up his gaze, his eyes roaming following the path of his hands.

Silently I was watching him wishing he could get past that, me being his baby sister. It was interfering with his loving me the way I wanted him to. I had to stop him of thinking of me as his sister. I wrapped my legs around him and locked my ankles to keep him from slipping from me if he tried to pull free.

"Eddie, you have to stop thinking of me as your sister while we are together. Do you love me? Not as your sister but as a woman you have made love to? A woman you are inside of right now? I am a woman that has a part of you that you released deep inside me. Even if you stop, you will always be there."

He sat there looking at me and finally said, "Yes I do love you."

"Do you want me? Do you want to be with me, to make love to me as a man should with a woman? If you do, there is no stopping, no going back to the way things were. We are lovers and will always be lovers."

All through the talking he remained hard and said nothing. He just kept looking at me with his wanting desire expressed in his eyes. Ever so slowly he leaned back down to me and brought his mouth to mine and began another long kiss. This time, I knew there would no longer be any doubt as to who we were. There were no longer any pauses as he moved from my lips and mouth and began his journey of exploring my body. It was a repeat of what he had started. His nibbling at my tender breasts quickly brought me to another orgasm and this time his mouth, lips and tongue continued their journey to explore my wetness. I did not recall when he had pulled his cock free and had placed my legs over his shoulders on his journey but as soon as his lips and tongue found my clit, I was in the throes of orgasmic bliss. My body quivered at the first touch and didn't stop until I was too tender for him to continue and I begged him to stop. Sweat drenched my body and when he rose up and slowly entered me; his sweat dripped down and mixed with mine. He was slow in his thrusts in and out, taking his time slowly bringing me to an intense release. He held still as my body quivered and shook. As I calmed down, he began again the slow thrusting and slowly brought us both to the point of no return and we came together this time when he pushed in deep and held as our bodies quivered together. The only sounds that broke the silence were the moans of lovemaking. We fell asleep, him on top of me and still hard inside me. It was sometime during the night that I discovered we had rolled apart. I snuggled back into his arms, getting out of the wet spot I was laying in.

I awoke with a start with the telephone ringing. I looked at the phone. It was Mom.

"Hi Mom, what's up? "

"You're coming to church this morning aren't you?"

I looked at the clock. It was 10:00; church was at 11:30. Damn I thought jumping up. "Yes Mom, I slept in. I may be late so I will meet you there. I've got to go now and get ready. See you there OK?

"OK dear."

I hung up the phone and looked at Eddie whom was looking back at me. "Eddie, I've got to get ready for church. That was Mom."

"I figured as much."

"You'll be OK here while I go?"

"Yes, go."

I rushed to the shower and as I was showering, Eddie came into the room and leaned back against the counter and watched. I glanced over at him and saw him standing there. Watching me, his cock was flexing and growing. He was fully hard when I stepped from the shower. I glanced down at him and grasp him with one hand.

"Just what do you intend to do with this?"

"I'll be quick."

With that he sat me up on the counter facing him. He positioned himself between my legs and quickly pushed in. He surprised me with the quickness. I was still wet from the night before and from him watching me shower.

"Eddie, I don't have time."

I had already wrapped my legs around him and was fascinated watching his long thick cock slide in and out of me and watching his expression as he was doing it. He quickly came as he shoved in deep and hard the one last time and I felt his cock twitch and flex as he filled me. Although I didn't have a release, I like the way he made me feel as I watched him. When his flow stopped, he slowly pulled free and watched as a huge amount of cum oozed out from me. I could see it also. It was a lot. Then he spoke.

"Sara, I thought a lot about what you said last night. You are right. It is too late to stop this. I can't stop, not now, not ever. I need you too much to stop and I couldn't even if I could."

"I know Eddie, I need you too."

I had my mind on other matters and had to cut this short. It was already too late to take another shower I thought as I looked up at the clock I had in the bathroom. I would be late to meet my folks if I did.

"Eddie, would you get me a tampon out of that cabinet behind you?"

I was already wiping the seepage from me with a towel as he turned around and opened it and found the box right away and got one out and handed it to me. I tore the paper off and handed it back.

"I want you to insert it."

"I'm not sure I know how."

"You know how to insert that beautiful cock of yours. It's not much different. Just leave the string hanging out so you can retrieve it later."

Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers