Eddie and His Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
He & his mom visit dad's grave for the last time.
1.4k words
4.38
275k
77

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oeddie
Oeddie
304 Followers

Chapter 02: Fucking on Father's Grave

All people involved in sexual activities in this story are at least 18 years old.

*

What you're about to read is based on fact. Many of you won't believe me and I know that this sounds far-fetched. But it's real. It takes place about two years after the events of chapter one at my father's grave. Before you start imagining this as a dark, Gothy story, know that it was a bright and beautiful spring morning.

Despite our complete lack of affection for my father, my mother continued to visit his grave out of propriety and, though she never forced me, I would occasionally come along. However, this would be her last visit. In a week's time, she would be leaving this town and moving to the city where I went to college. She had gotten a job there and we would be renting an apartment together.

As today was a weekday, the cemetery was deserted and there wasn't a single person in sight. My mother and I stood before the grave. Sometimes we would make light, casual conversation but today we were silent. I stood a short distance behind her, taking the opportunity to admire her big round backside, which was emphasized by the short black skirt she wore. My cock had inflated and was leaking precum into my boxers.

My mother sighed. I couldn't quite tell why, but I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her, laying my cheek on her head. I originally meant this as a comforting gesture rather than a sexual one. However, my dick was still semi-hard and as I pulled her closer, I was pressing it into my mother's ass crack before I realized it.

Whenever my mother and I were spooning in bed together, I would press my crotch against her butt if I wanted to fuck her. And to give me permission, which she usually did, she would press back. And as I embraced her, she, on her husband's own grave, pressed her big, soft ass against her son's crotch.

Realizing what we had done, I frantically glanced around, my cock growing to its full hardness. I saw no one around, but I still whispered. "Here? Now?"

My mother nodded eagerly, her back arched and her eyes half-closed. "Why not? No one will see us. Real quick."

And so, with my arms still around my mother, I cupped my left hand over one of her small breasts, fondling it through her bra. My other hand snaked down beneath her waist. I stopped at her crotch, stroking it a couple of times through her black skirt before reaching under the hem. I glanced around again, still looking for anyone who might see us. I hoped that anyone who saw us from a distance would simply see two people in an innocent, comforting embrace. I groped her tits harder.

My hand under her skirt went to work, stroking at her cunt through her panties. As I rubbed at her cunt, I felt the cloth of her panties slowly getting warmer and wetter as my mother's aroused cunt began leaking its juices. I began to stroke harder, which forced her skirt to ride up, revealing part of her panties. Mom always wore "grandma" panties but to my incestuous, lust-crazed mind, they always looked like the finest lingerie.

My heart jumped as I heard a rustling sound. I looked again but saw no one. I began rubbing my hand against my mom's cunt harder, listening to her cute and sexy mewls.

"Ohhh...mmmm..." she crooned, arching her back further and giving me better access to her breasts. "Faster, baby. Fasterrr...Oh yes!" I felt her cunt throb underneath my hand and a warm wet cum stain spread across her panties. I kept rubbing as she whispered, "Slow down. Slow. Down." I finally stopped, letting Mom catch her breath. She took a few deep breaths. She turned to face me, her face red but smiling brilliantly.

"I love you so much, baby," she whispered. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"I love you too. We should probably go." I had been turned on massively by what I'd just done to my mother. The tension in my crotch was almost unbearable and I wanted nothing more than to go home and fuck her properly.

"We can't go yet," she said. "We're not done here."

"What do you mean?"

She pointed at the bulge in my pants. "You haven't had release yet."

"Are you serious? Here?" I asked incredulously.

She nodded, her grin becoming wicked. "Sit down. Lean your back against your father's tombstone." Looking around yet again, I complied with my mother's wishes. I leaned my back against the tombstone, spreading my legs.

"I had no idea you were so adventurous," I said to her as she undid my fly and pulled down my boxers. My cock sprang upwards.

I was so worried. When I fingered Mom, a casual onlooker would only think that we were hugging. If someone came along now, there would be no doubt about what we were doing. But my mother's smile was so beautiful and she so clearly wanted to do this that I couldn't refuse.

As she wrapped her dainty hand around my shaft, she said, "I hear a lot of boys like to cum on girls' faces. Would you like to do that?"

I nodded wordlessly. My mind couldn't form a coherent thought. My mom was really going to let me cum on her face! The thought was just too intense.

Mom began stroking my shaft up and down quickly, keeping the tip pointed at her pretty face. She stared at the dripping head, eagerly awaiting the reward it would spray onto her. With my pent up arousal, it wasn't long before I climaxed. My first few spurts of cum hit her squarely in the face. In her excitement, Mom began beating my cock even harder and it began to flail around. My next rope of jizz shot over her shoulder, landing across her back and soaking into her dress. The last of my cum trickled out, leaking onto her hand.

To my surprise, my mother began licking the jizz off her hand before scooping up the jizz on her face and putting it into her mouth. I would have shot my load in my pants at that sight if I hadn't already deposited it all on my mother's face. Soon her face was clean, except for a few drying streaks of semen that, hopefully, no one would notice.

Mom sat down beside me, leaning her back on the tombstone.

"You know, someone could have seen us," I said.

"Then maybe you should put your penis back into your pants," she answered. I saw the logic in that point and took her advice.

"So..." I took the chance to ask a question that had always been on my mind. "How does it taste?"

"Not bad, actually. Kinda tastes the way it smells."

We sat in a comfortable silence for a while before Mom spoke again. "C'mon," she said with a small laugh. "It was fun, wasn't it? Almost as good as fucking me right in front of your father himself." I looked at her with wide eyes. "Oh, don't give me that look. I've seen the stuff you read on the Internet."

I grinned at her. "So this was your way of getting back at him?"

"OUR way of getting back at him." She leaned her head on my shoulder. We sat like that for a long time before she finally got up.

"Time for us to go," she said. "We've got stuff to do at home." I liked the way she said "do."

"Are we gonna have one of THOSE days?"

"Huh?"

"Where we lay in bed all day and don't do anything but fuck."

"I'd like that a lot."

There you have it, another glance into my life with Mom. We never had sex in a public place again, but that's one of my favorite stories. Again, many of you won't believe it's true but I swear to the God that blessed me with my beautiful mother-wife that it is.

XXX

I don't want to hear a bunch of flames coming from people who think it's fake. It's true and I don't care if you believe me or not.

Hope you enjoyed the story.

Oeddie
Oeddie
304 Followers