Eddie Ch. 02

Story Info
A sister's love for her brother.
10k words
4.38
57.4k
23

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers

Chapter 2. The Reunion

I had been snuggled up against Eddie and when I stretched, I woke him. His cock hardened instantly as he leaned into me and his hand went to my breasts and started caressing.

"No Eddie, I'll be late to work."

I pushed his hand away and started to get out of bed. I wanted him again too but I had only a short time to get ready. Looking at the clock I saw I would have to miss breakfast and only had a short time for a quick shower.

"That's OK Sara I promised Dad I would be there early to help him set up and make some tables this morning. I may be there for a while today. I might even stay the night if we don't get done. I'll pack a bag just in case and leave it in the car. I'll call and let you know if I won't be home."

I looked at him puzzled at what he just said. Why would he want to stay there when he had me to come home to?

"Eddie, you know you don't need to stay there."

"I know but I don't want to make it sound like there is something here waiting for me. I don't want to raise suspicions."

"I guess you are right, now that I think about it. We can't act like we are attached or something, like we can't stand to be away from each other. We have to make sure we don't seem like lovers."

I wasn't sure I could handle this, him not being in bed with me tonight. He had gotten out of bed and headed to the guest shower. I had already headed to mine and had started the water flowing. I stepped in thinking about what we were doing, what would happen if we were found out. We had to be more careful than ever. Still I would be disappointed if he stayed there. I quickly scrubbed and had stepped out of the shower and was drying off when I heard the back door slam, a car start and drive away. I rushed from the room to stop him but was too late. I watched him turn from the driveway onto the road. Damn him I thought. He didn't even say goodbye and kiss me before he left. Sadly and a little angry I went to my room and dressed for work. I left a little time after that.

Work was lost to me for most of the day. I couldn't concentrate at all until after lunch. I kept thinking of the problem I created; me seducing and fucking my own brother, which was wrong in every way. Why then did I still feel it was OK as long as no one else found out? I was startled out of my thoughts when my assistant asked me what was wrong.

"Sara, are you sure you want this to read this way?" She handed me the paper and showed me where I had screwed up the brief I had working on.

"Damn, your right. Just what was I thinking? Thanks for catching this Jean. I'm really having a hard time concentrating on what I am doing."

"Maybe it's the reunion you are planning for. That is a lot of stress... Maybe you should just concentrate on that and let me do this. You did say you are going to take off the rest of the week. Let's talk about your schedule so I know what to get done while you are gone."

"Your right Jean, you know well what to do. Just make sure everything is ready for the jerks trial next week. I'll come in late Sunday night and look over what you have done and brief myself. It's going to be a simple trial. I do intend to make sure he doesn't beat his wife anymore."

It was going to be a simple trial. I had enough evidence to defend his wife and to put him away. It had been self-defense. It was just too bad she hadn't stuck the knife in a critical place. He would just be going away for a few months. I thought I'd help her with the divorce for free just to get her away from him.

"I'll make sure all t's are crossed and all the i's dotted. You won't lose."

"OK then Jean, I'll go ahead and go home after a few calls. I do need to get home early."

She left the office as I called the caterer to make sure everything was ready for Saturday. It was a go. I called Eddies cell and got no answer. I didn't leave a message. I wondered what he was doing and if he would be home. I left for home a short time after that stopping at the store to get a few groceries that we needed. I got home by 6:00. Eddies car wasn't in the driveway. I heard the phone ring as I was packing the bags into the house and heard the answering machine take the call. It had been Eddie.

"Hey Sara, I won't be home tonight. Bill, Steve and Phil showed up and we are going to get the baseball diamond, horseshoe pit and basketball hoops fixed up. This may take the rest of the week so it looks like I will be too busy to see you for a while unless you come up and help."

Damn, Bill, Steve and Phil are the three musketeers of the family that idolized Eddie. I'll never see or get Eddie alone while they are around. I didn't think they would show up so early. I looked at my watch, thinking I still would have time to jump in the car and go there. What would be the use if I couldn't get Eddie alone? I decided to run instead. I needed to get back on some sort of running schedule. I wondered if David, the older guy I had been meeting on my runs would be walking today.

I had been thinking hard about seducing him. I wondered when it would take place. When his reluctance would be the lowest. I quickly changed into my running shorts and t-shirt after putting away the groceries. My mind was off of Eddie and on to David. He was good looking and young for his age. I wondered when it would happen. If I could get him in the right place at the right time. It would have to be sometime soon or I might lose interest. Eddie stood in the way but right now he wasn't here. I had planned the spot to seduce him but the timing had never been right. It was in a brushy area with a small meadow situated along part of the road but we had never met at that spot. The small meadow was very well hidden. I had already stashed a few things there in a plastic bag just in case. Would today be the time?

I started to put on my running shoes but paused. My shorts weren't right. They weren't the right ones, too conservative. I changed to my low riders that rode low on my hips with the waist band that sloped to a V right above my mound. The top of my blond patch showed. The shorts left very little to the imagination. They covered a little more than my bikini, the white one that I wore for Eddie. My t-shirt was long enough to cover everything. All I had to do was to pull up the T and stretch and he would see everything that I wanted him to see. I could feel the excitement stirring down there when I finally left the house for my run. I caught up to him, not at the right place; he had already walked past there and was headed home, was almost home. He heard me coming up behind him and stopped and waited for me. I had already pulled up my t-shirt and tied it in a knot just below my breasts as I ran toward him. I stopped in front of him and stretched. I wanted him to see everything. He did. His eyes bugged out. He stammered as he tried to talk. I had taken him totally by surprise.

"Sara, Sara, ah... You shouldn't be wearing something like this and running alone."

"I know David, it's for you; I am wearing this just for you." I could see he was growing hard. The bulge in his pants was larger.

"What do you mean, for me?"

Up until now I had always dressed conservatively on my runs, you know, good coverage running shorts and sport bra covered with a t-shirt. This time I had no sports bra and I could feel my nipples harden against the shirt. I knew they showed too. I laughed a sexy little laugh.

"Honey this is all for you."

I smiled a very sexy smile and ran my hands over my slim hips and flat stomach as I watched his response. He licked his lips and was going to say something but I beat him to it.

"This is yours any time you want it. We just have to be at the right place."

I laughed the sexy laugh again and started on the rest of my run and left him standing there watching me. I glanced back over my shoulder to make sure he watched. He finally started walking after me and turned and walked up his driveway. When I came back by, I saw him watching me from the front window. I waved. I didn't know it would later after Eddie left that I would finally get him in the right place.

When I got home, I was hornier than ever. Damn Eddie for not being here. I slipped out of my shorts and T and after digging through my drawer, I found my vibrator and lay back on my bed and got off several times. After the last time I rested for a few minutes and then got up and showered. As I showered I debated whether or not to drive up to my parents to see Eddie and my brothers. As I toweled dry, I decided to wait and see if Eddie would come home. I thought of my place as our home now. We belonged together. I wondered if he thought that way too. I had things to do here so going up there Thursday or Friday would be soon enough. I wrapped up in my robe and waited as I fixed myself dinner and eventually sat down and watched TV until it was late enough to go to bed.

I was disappointed but he did say he wouldn't be home tonight I thought out loud to myself. As I lay there thinking of my young sex life, I wondered if I would really be satisfied with one man. I thought my first was the one and probably would have been if he hadn't been black or married as I eventually found out. My parents would never have accepted that. Then he introduced me to his two black friends and they took me to a place that I hadn't been really prepared for and that was having group sex with several partners. I found I liked it and enjoyed the excitement of it. I might not of if they had been abusive but they weren't.

I had been fairly conservative in my dating after that thinking that group sex was wrong and violated my religious beliefs but I still had the hidden desire. I never acted on that desire. Then Michael came along. He had a fabulous body and was very good in bed. He satisfied me sexually or so I thought. It was when he introduced me to the excitement of group sex that one week on the farm that sent me over the edge. I had a hard time fighting that feeling now. I made up for it by seduction, seduction of men that would otherwise be off limits. They mostly being married or otherwise indisposed. Maybe that's why I wanted Eddie. Eddie was sexually satisfying and totally off limits, him being my brother and all. I wondered if this would last. In a way I hoped he would resign his commission and stay with me. Then again, thinking about it, he would never do that. He was what one would call a lifer and would stay in until he had to retire. Still the taboo of having sex with him was like no other feeling I had ever experienced.

I had never felt the sexual intensity and sexual heat like this. It was almost better than group sex. Well almost anyway. Still it was fantastic. I wondered what it would be like to have a baby with him, to force him to stay with me. That thought quickly left. That would destroy everything, us and our family.

I finally drifted off to sleep and awoke the next morning with a start. I looked at the clock. It was after 9:00. I hadn't slept in like this in a while. I must have been really tired. I took long leisurely shower and let the hot water cascade over me until it began to cool. I turned off the water and did what all other women do and lathered my legs and underarms and shaved while the water was warming. I looked at my golden bush and wondered what Eddie would say if I trimmed and shaved a little there. I did that too leaving just a little v-patch at my mound. I turned on the water and rinsed. Stepping from the shower and toweling off, I looked at the reflection of my handiwork in the mirror. The little patch I left was too long so I trimmed it a little shorter. I still wanted a little to show when I wore my skimpiest running shorts and tinniest bikini so I got them and tried each on. It was perfect. Just enough showed to excite anyone that viewed my body. I loved my body, the tightness of my flat stomach and abs, my slender hips and thighs. I would never have any trouble seducing any guy I wanted. I smiled at that thought. I stood there glancing over my body as I bushed and combed out my hair. Finished with that, I went to my room and dressed in a pair of jeans and t-shirt, socks and went to the kitchen and fixed oatmeal for breakfast.

After eating I brushed my teeth and slipped into a pair of riding boots and headed to the barn and saddled my horse for a ride. I spent the rest of the morning and afternoon riding around my place and along the road. Ridding I found was a good stress reducer. I tried to keep my thoughts off of Eddie.

It was late when I got back, after 6: and although I was hungry, I slipped the saddle off, laid it over the stall fence and turned the horse loose in the corral. I decided to brush her later after I ate. When I went in the house, I saw the answering machine was blinking. It was Eddie again.

"Hey Sara, it looks like I won't make it back tonight either. I miss you..." That was all he said.

I grumbled all through a light dinner, fuming that he was doing this. I needed him here with me between my legs and wondered how long this would last, him now resisting me. I wasn't sure I could handle it. I thought about David the older guy from my run yesterday. I did have his phone number and wondered if he would show up if I called him. I started to reach for the phone and decided not to. This was not the way I wanted to do him. I wanted to get him on one of my runs in the little meadow. He would have to be some other time. I finally headed to the barn and called in my horse and got her into her stall. There I brushed her and got all thoughts off of sex. I decided then to muck out the stall and do a little work around the barn and worked late into the night. Tired I then went in and showered and went to bed. I slept soundly until light the next morning.

It was now Wednesday. I decided to go to the Farm and see what everyone was doing. After a quick shower and breakfast, I dressed in jeans, bra and button down shirt, sneakers and called ahead and told my mother that I was on my way and that I should be there by 10:00. She asked me to pick up a few items at the store on the way.

I packed a very conservative two piece swim suit and several beach towels along with a pair of shorts. I looked through Eddies things and found his swimsuit also and packed it too. I stopped by the store on the way and picked up what my mother wanted. I arrived at a little after 10:30. Everyone was busy getting the yard ready for the reunion. The tables were done, grass mowed, horseshoe pit done and they were working on the baseball diamond. The hoops were being re-roped by Phil. I hugged Phil and he helped me pack the food into the house. Mother put it away. I went back outside with Phil and walked back to the hoops and helped him finish.

"So, how is everything going with you Phil?" I asked as he was stringing the last of the rope. I was trying to feel him out about Eddie.

"Little Sis, things haven't been better. When Betty and the kids arrive with the rest of the families, this is going to be some humdinger of a reunion. We've never done anything this big before. You've really outdone yourself this time. We've got cousins I've never seen before."

"I know Phil, I'm not sure I want to try to pull off something this big again. Has the caterer called? They should be sitting up some things today."

"I don't think so. Mom would have said so. I'm finished here so let's head to the diamond."

We headed there. Dad was on the tractor grading the field. Eddie, Bill and Steve were raking. They stopped what they were doing as we approached. I hugged each one with Eddie last. He was cool and reserved like we had never been in bed together and was now my older brother. In a way it bothered me. I wanted more than a hug from him. Just the sight of him had already stirred feelings deep inside me. I could feel tingling deep in my groin and stomach. I wanted to drag him away and have sex. I wondered if there was a way I could get him alone and safely away from the rest. I knew the swimming hole would not be safe if I suggested that. The rest would want to go swim too which would probably happen anyway. It was getting hot and the dust from the tractor was thick in the air at times. Phil was already suggesting we quit and water things down. Someone yelled swimming hole afterwards. I didn't know who. I looked at Eddie but he seemed to be ignoring me. The sprinklers were placed strategically to water down the field and turned on.

Bill yelled, "Last one to the swimming hole has to help mom do the dishes tonight," and all scattered and ran for the house to change.

"Eddie," I whispered when I ran up beside him. "I have your swim trunks in the car. Can we get alone somewhere? I need you."

He glanced around checking to see if anyone was close enough to hear. "I know Sara, I need you to but we have to be careful. Can this wait until we get home? I'll try to get away from here tonight. I'll follow you home if I can get away. I'll just tell everyone you need help with getting in some hay bales and help get your place ready for reunion overflow if need be."

"That sounds good to me Eddie. I guess I can wait a few more hours. God I miss your hot body."

He smiled, "I miss yours too."

We stopped at the car and got our suits and headed into the house to change. The others were already headed out when we went in. We headed to my room to change. Mom and dad had grabbed some snacks and headed after the rest and we suddenly found ourselves alone although I didn't know it. I was in the process of stripping in the bathroom and was fully undressed and getting ready to put on my suit when Eddie walked in on me. He was fully nude and holding his suit in one hand.

"We are alone at last."

I looked around at him startled and surprised at his interruption. The first thing I saw was his erection, tall, long and hard. I turned to face him. The first thing he noticed about me was my trimmed bush glowing at him.

"Beautiful, I like what you've done," he said as he reached down and stroked what remained. "I do like you this way."

He picked me up and sat me on the counter and stood between my legs looking me over.

"You're more beautiful than I remember. We have to be quick now. The others might miss us if we are too long."

With that, he leaned in and kissed me. The head of his swollen cock was sliding against and between my already moistening lips wetting the tip. I eagerly wanted him to push it in and I reached down and tried to guide him in but he pulled away and went down on his knees and placed his mouth there. He wasted no time kissing and teasing.

"I love you this way, no hair to get caught between my teeth or in my throat."

I was quickly in orgasmic bliss as he had his way. He stood up as my body quieted down. His cock positioned at my opening.

"My turn now," he said as he quickly thrust in. It was over almost before he started when he thrust in one last time and held still as his cock twitched and spasmed. My own orgasm didn't have time to build.

"I couldn't hold it any longer. I was ready to cum when I walked in on you."

He quickly pulled out. "We better clean up fast and head to the swimming hole before we are missed."

I was too high to reply. This had all been so fast. I could hardly get my breath. I only nodded and slipped into my suit and watched as he slipped into his. His cock was still hard leaving a large bulge in front of his suit. I laughed and pointed to the bulge.

"You better get that to calm down before we go walking out of here."

He grinned back. "As long as you are close by, it's hard to get it to settle down. I've been semi hard since you got here."

It was just beginning to deflate, as we headed out of my room and was settled down as we left the house and walked to the yells and screams coming from the activity going on at the swimming hole. I watched as he had to reposition himself as he walked, I wishing we were going to be alone and not with the rest of the family. One brother yelled out as we approached...

Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers