Eddie Silver Ch. 02

Story Info
A crazy old man thinks he's sexy and attractive.
1.1k words
4.3
13.1k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 12/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,429 Followers

Ruth was enjoying a relaxing time in her bathtub. She had just gotten home from the homeless shelter where she worked. It had been a busy day as the cold Boston winter had set in and those men who normally were too stubborn to come in for a hot dinner had finally conceded. She was enjoying a glass of wine and was going to cuddle in bed with a book.

Ruth was only eighteen years old and was gorgeous enough to be a model. When she first got the job at the shelter, she had worn normal clothing, which she was told was too flashy. Now she wore jeans and sweaters and tried to not put on too much make up. She couldn't help it. She loved the reaction she got from the men even though she knew she would never stoop to that level.

Ruth smiled as she felt a tingle between her thighs. Thinking of the homeless shelter also made her think of Eddie Silver. They had been dating a short time and she was falling for him. He was almost sixty but he was amazing in bed. He wrote erotica and had actually published books for real. She had giggled and smiled the first time he had paid attention to her. Everyone at the shelter loved him. He was known as the millionaire who understood the homeless. He volunteered there every week and gave lots of money to those in need.

One year he had given a family a car, although they had ended up selling it for drug money. He wasn't upset or anything. He had smiled and explained to Ruth how some women had addictions and that he was still going to do all he could to help those in need.

Ruth ran her fingers down he body and began to play with her pussy. She was horny and closed her eyes; replaying the first time she had had sex with Eddie.

They had served food together at the shelter and had flirted almost all night. He wore a wedding ring but he had explained how his wife of forty years had passed away and he felt the need to keep the ring on his finger to honor her memory. He had offered to drive her home and being the perfect gentleman, he walked her up the stairs and into her apartment. There he had kissed her and she was in love.

He was so romantic and sweet, making her cum so much before he came himself. The whole time she asked him to talk about the books he wrote. He told her how he was a best selling author and had so many novels written he couldn't remember what any of them were about. Ruth loved how sexy it was when he spoke about his writing and she came so hard on his cock thinking about how rich he must be.

Ruth rubbed her clit so hard and fast, desperate to cum. She cried out as she called out her lover's name. She then heard her cell phone ring and quickly jumped out of the tub to get it. Water was dripping down her gorgeous body and she answered the phone.

"Hi baby. I was just thinking about you. I'm lonely. Can I come over?"

"Of course." Ruth decided to put on some of the sexy lingerie that he had bought her. She chose the pink and purple silk nightie with the matching panties. She waited for him patiently.

Eddie hung up the phone with his girlfriend and then walked down the stairs to the garage. He heard Bernice in the kitchen and figured she was cleaning up the mess he had made. He decided he would use the BMW tonight. He had three cars to choose from; the silver Porsche, the red Boxter, and the BMW. He loved his cars and enjoyed driving around town in the summer flirting with women. Women loved an older gentleman who had money.

He drove over to Ruth's apartment and walked up the stairs to her door. He needed a good fuck and knew that Ruth was good at cock sucking. She had spent hours under his desk sucking him off as he wrote his novels. She was always willing and was in complete awe at his writing.

"Hi baby." Ruth answered the door wearing a sexy nightie. He grinned and stepped inside. "I only have a little while. I told the old ball and chain that I was volunteering at the homeless shelter again."

"O.K." Ruth walked towards her bedroom and then lay on her back with her legs spread. Her pink lace panties contrasted well with her pale white thighs. She watched as Eddie undid his pants and whipped out his cock. He was soft.

"Fuck. Can you suck me for a bit? I need to be hard to fuck you."

Ruth smiled and got on her hands and knees. She sucked on his cock until was half hard then massaged his balls. She lay back and winced as he tried pushing his cock into her pussy. She was soaking wet from playing in the bathtub but the moment his cock was close to her pussy, he went soft again. He grunted and she willingly sucked on his cock again.

"If this was a story it would be a good one for the humor and satire category. This is real life and it's not funny."

Ruth nodded. He was not getting any harder and soon her jaw was hurting. Finally, she sat up. "My jaw hurts Eddie. Can you just lick my clit or finger me?"

Eddie's nostrils flared up as he heard what she had said. "How dare you accuse me of cheating? How dare you say that I'm impotent?

"I didn't say that. Please. I'm just really horny. It's O.K. I know that happens sometimes to guys, young and old."

"You are such a worthless bitch. How dare you tell me I'm old? I am not old."

Ruth was whimpering now. No matter what she said, he always misunderstood her. It was like no matter what she said, he thought she was attacking him.

"Please leave." Ruth wrapped her arms around her knees and watched as he zipped up his pants and stormed out of her apartment. She winced as he slammed the door. She knew that he would calm down in a few days and be back to his normal self. Until then it was best they stay away from each other.

Ruth pulled the covers up around her and replayed the scene in her head. It was strange really. Eddie could be so nice, sweet, and funny but when he was in a bad mood he was almost abusive. She knew that he was only like this a few days every month and then would go back to normal.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,429 Followers