Eden

Story Info
V goes on tour with her band and brings a close friend.
4.5k words
3.75
8.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't get to argue Peaches, you're coming." I stood my ground, hands on my hips and a defiant grin threatening to split my face in two.

"I can't, I have to work." He started to argue but he cut himself off at my chuckle.

"You took time off for the Shady tour, beside's, Jack doesn't want to see you for another eight weeks." Game, set, match.

"Oh, fine, but I expect you to make it worth my time," he relented, throwing in a token of protest.

G was a good friend, one trusted to mostly keep me out of trouble, though he was as much a cause as me. I was going on my first overseas tour, the UK first and then, if the concerts went well, the US. G packed up his stuff dutifully, and a few days later we were off.

The flight to London was boring, we were seated on opposite sides of the cabin, which was packed, and unable to talk nearly the entire time. The minute we landed I collapsed on his shoulder and sighed.

"The only good thing about being relatively new to the scene is no media and no annoying fans." I giggled, falling in behind him at the customs line.

"What do I tell them about why I'm here?" he whispered as we got closer to the front.

"You're on a working visa, we listed you as my P.A." I grinned unrepentantly as he choked.

"You mean I have to work?" he spluttered.

"Only if you want to. Putting you down as my P.A means we could get you coming along for free, I mean, the label is paying for you considering you're working for me." I said, pushing him up into the recently vacated spot.

"Oh, that's okay I suppose, does this mean I'm being paid?" G asked, placing his passport on the desk for the customs clerk as I moved to the desk beside him.

"Yeah, not as much as you could have but still, $21 an hour is pretty good." I nodded, handing over my own passport.

"I can live with that." He laughed.

When we made it through baggage claim and out into the main floor G wrapped his arm around me and led me to the meeting point. A couple of the roadies from my Aus tour and the rest of the band were already waiting and I greeted them with smiles and hugs. We were just waiting for my manager to pop up before we left.

"Alright girders and boils." My manager announced as he walked, more sashayed, towards us.

"Hey Mark." We all greeted, aside from G who just waved.

"Right, we'll be hopping on a bus as soon as the gear clears customs and heading to the centre of London. We've got a show in eight hours, then a day off before the next one so for now I'd suggest either sleeping on the bus or sitting on your jetlag till tomorrow." Mark explained, leading us out to the side walk where almost everyone lit up a cigarette the moment we passed the non-smoking area.

It took an hour after that for all our gear to pass through customs and another hour for the guys to load it on the bus, after which we rolled out of the airport and were on our way to the first gig of the tour. At the venue, a fairly decent sized club in the center of London, we all pitched in to get the gear set up, the support bands showed up a few minutes late but after that things ran smoothly. By the time the club opened and the first of the two support bands was onstage I was jittery with nerves and excitement.

"Calm down V, you're gonna be great." G murmoured in my ear, wrapping me in a backwards hug.

"I know, but I'm always nervous before a show." l pouted, moving away from the stage and out to the side exit for a smoke.

"Why? You're stunning, and talented, and you have an amazing voice." G soothed, rubbing circles into my tense back.

"Don't know, I've always had a problem performing for large groups of people." I shrugged, lighting the end of my cigarette.

"How about I take some of the stress away?" He offered, hot breath steaming past my ear in the tiny backstage courtyard.

He pulled me onto his lap after sparking his own smoke and settled his hand on my lap, turning us so we were wedged under the table. Deft fingers flicked open the button on my jeans and teased down the zipper.

"G, fuck, that's going to make me tired." I panted slightly as he stroked my hip.

"Drink up then." He nodded his head to the can of Rockstar I'd set on the table.

His fingers slipped under the thick denim and a moan escaped as he realised I wasn't wearing anything underneath.

"Fuck that's hot, I didn't think you were the type for comando." he groaned, shifting as his appreciation became obvious.

"It helps keep my mind off the crowd." I groaned as his skillful fingers found the button of nerves above my wet, hot slit.

"I'm going to be hard all night now, watching you up there, knowing there's barely anything separating your delicious cunt from view." he moaned, dipping a finger down to stroke the folds of my pussy.

He was fully hard beneath me now, both of us breathing hard and moaning. I used my position to an advantage and thrust minutely against him, delighting in every hitched breath as he fingered me.

"It could be worse," I turned my head to say, lips brushing his ear, "I could be wearing a skirt."

I grinned as he growled and thrust his fingers deeper, three of them now, his thumb occasionally circling my tight, erect clit. I slipped my free hand down from where it clung in his hair and popped the button on his own jeans, the tip of his cock jutting out to greet the cool night air. It was a little awkward, reaching back as he drove his hand into me, adding a fourth finger as I slid the pad of my thumb over his own weeping slit. In minutes we were both rocketing through orgasm, and I had to hide my head in the crook of his neck to keep from crying out.

"Did that help?" G asked once we'd calmed down enough to talk.

"I think I'm going to keep you on, Mr. Bell, if you're going to keep distracting me like that." I chuckled in reply as I did up my pants.

"I can be very distracting." G grinned, putting his own clothes in order before pulling me into his arms.

The kiss started out slow and languid but quickly built in intensity until the moment was broken by a stage hand calling out that the second support band had gone on and last minute checks were being made.

"You've got your pass?" I asked as we unwound from each other.

G lifted the zipper lanyard from around his neck with a smile.

"I'll be at the front of the pit." he said.

"Go, enjoy it." I smiled, squeezing his hand.

"I'm here if you need me V." He dropped his head for another searing kiss before leading me back inside.

G and I had a rather odd relationship, we'd worked together a few years back and had been sleeping together on and off since I started working with him, he was one of my best friends. I hadn't planned on sleeping with him while we were on tour, though I figured it would happen once or twice, and I wondered if it would end up in exclusivity.

Warm ups flew by and before I knew it I was being ushered onstage amidst a blaring roar of cheers.

"What's up London?" I yelled as I reached the mike.

The crowd roared in response.

"We won't keep you waiting then, this first one goes out to an amazing friend of mine. It's called Sugar Coat, this is for you G!" The song started and I launched into the lyrics with gusto.

I kept my eye on G throughout the set, grinning as he helped turn the frenzy of jumping teens into a circle pit. I swung the mike in his direction a few times, ecstatic to see just how many kids knew the lyrics of my songs, and motioned the guards to hold when he climbed on the stage to jump into the circle with a back flip. At the end of the show and the obligatory signing of merchandise and flesh I collapsed on the couch in my dressing room, chatting happily with the band when G dove through the door and landed on me with a cry of triumph.

"That was epic V!" he crowed, sitting on my waist and bouncing.

"It was indeed, congrats guys." Mark agreed, stepping through the door.

We grinned at each other and the guys shoved each other playfully.

"The crews dismantaling the gear, it's time to get you guys into a hotel and rested up, we've got one more gig in London before a two day drive to the next venue. There's a van waiting to take you to the motel." Mark instructed.

We were sumarily ushered through the stage door and out to the waiting van, where we spent the twenty minute drive yelling and goofing off after a vigorous and simply amazing first show. At the hotel, after a stop off at a bottle shop for celebratory drinks, we checked in. With five band members plus G, we got three double rooms, the three roadies and Mark would check in after the London guys helped them get the gear packed down. The rooms weren't too far from each other so we gathered in the bassist and drummers room while we waited for the others, who were coming in the bus where our luggage was still stored.

I'd joined the band a few months before they had been signed to a Sony subsidiary label, and the guys largely attributed their success to my membership although I argued that point whenever it came up. Our drummer was a laid back 21 year old named Johno, famous in our circle for his ability to fart Mary Had A Little Lamb. The bassist, Ian, was a nudist and a perpetual drunk, Mike, one of our guitarists, was bi and often instigated rounds of gay chicken at inappropriate times. The second guitarist, Cayenne, grounded our unwieldy group, the down to earth one who put the kibosh on most of our stupid pranks. The guys had become family over the year we'd been together, which helped us a lot during long recording sessions and hard tours. Together, we were Amaycus Scorned.

Two hours after we'd left, the rest of our group arrived and we were well on the way to pissed. Mark sent us to our respective rooms with our luggage with orders to shower, sleep and sober up.

Once in our room, I sank onto the bed with a grateful sigh, intending to not get up again. G, in his infinite wisdom, dug through his gear for some clean clothes and refilled our empty glasses with some neat bourbon. I noticed then that we had only a double bed, not twin beds like Ian and Johno, and I wondered if Mark had arranged it like that or not.

G pulled his dirty shirt off before handing me my glass and giving me an appreciative once over.

"You look good enough to eat." He smirked, taking a large mouthful of his drink.

I was still in my show clothes; tight, stone washed jeans, platform boots with lots of buckles and spikes, and a slinky black corset. With my bright pink hair I knew I made a devilish picture.

"Dare to take a bite?" I suggested impishly, tipping the whole contents of the glass down the back of my throat in one gulp.

Propped up on one elbow, with my knees bent suggestively and a dark smile on my face, it took him but a moment to cross the room, glass drained and hastily discarded. I sat up as he crawled onto the bed, grabbing him by the gleaming silver chain around his neck and dragging him up to meet me in a fiery kiss. We had always had a lot of chemistry, it was evident in everything we did together and it made the sex simply amazing. As we fought for claim with bruising teeth and tongue he nearly tore open the front clasps of the corset, ripping it from under my back with a jerk of his arm. Strong, calloused hands squeezed and pulled at my freed breasts, adding a delicious zing of pain as I undid his jeans. We fumbled for a moment as we divested ourselves of the tight, restrictive denim garments, cursing them as they clung to our damp skin. Momentarily we were completely naked and hungrily devouring each others bodies.

"Fuck, do that again." I clawed at G's back as he flicked his hot, wet tongue over my clit, sensation burning it's way up my spine.

Sitting forward as far as I could, I grabbed his hip and pulled till his fat cock was nearly stabbing at my nose. A swift twist later and I had rolled us over, greedily sucking the earthy flesh into my mouth with loud accompanying noises. He shuddered and doubled his own ministrations as I flicked my tongue into the slit on his glistening cock head, hollowing my cheeks and increasing the pressure.

"God, I want to eat you out while you get pounded in the ass." G panted as he swirled a finger over the pink rosette of muscle between my ass cheeks.

The words, aside from making me convulse with pleasure, sparked an idea and I scrambled to my suitcase.

"Will this suffice?" I asked, dangling a thick vibrator between my thumb and forefinger, grinning in triumph as G's jaw fell open.

"Fuck, that's hot." he moaned as I returned to my previous position.

I took his cock back into my mouth, balancing on my knees as I squirted a generous amount of lube on my fingers. With a sweep of my tongue to the underside of his crown, I took one of his hands and got him to hold my cheeks open so I could work. Swirling a shiny, wet finger over the tight ring of muscles I forced myself to relax, I often enjoyed the use of two dildos when I got myself off so the first finger I slid in went easily. A few short thrusts later and I eased in a second finger, using the slight burn to stave off orgasm. Looking down and back, I could see G staring intently at my ass, fixated on the sight of me fingering myself in preperation. I moaned around his cock, the vibrations making his eyes flutter closed momentarily and I forced myself to concentrate on adding a third finger. He licked his lips, cock straining as I took it deep into my throat and I worked quickly to loosen myself up. The second the vibrator disappeared completely into my well lubricated back passage my hands were pulled away, the control dial twisted to full and G buried his face into my now dripping snatch. His tongue drove relentlessly into me, one hand working the vibrator, the other mercilessly teasing my clit and it was all I could do to keep his cock in my mouth. Instead of trying to finish the blowjob properly, I increased the depth of my moans, using the vibrations to bring him close and it wasn't long before we were both coming, the near scream that tore from my mouth at the intensity of my orgasm pushing him over the edge.

There wasn't time to catch my breath as I was flipped onto my back, G following to capture my lips in a bruising kiss, and I stilled his hand as he went to remove the vibrator.

"Leave it." I ordered, bringing my legs around to cricle his waist.

I was swallowed in another molten kiss as he dragged my hips up and plunged in, stilling as the vibrations from the vibrator pulsed through me and directly into his cock.

"Fuck." he breathed, head dropping as his concentration slipped.

"I thought you might like that." I grinned, watching him through half closed eyes.

It took a few seconds for his control to come back and I gasped hard when he started to move again. My hands slid down from their perch on his shoulders, nails dragging, light pink trails steadily forming on the smooth skin of his back. Moving one leg between his, tightening my hold on his hips with the other, I changed the angle and had to bite back a scream as the sensations buzzed hungrily through my body. G roughly grabbed my breasts, slowly dragging me up to swallow another loud moan in a kiss, tongue taking advantage of the opening.

"Fuck, harder." I gasped, panting heavily as my body tensed, wildly thrusting to meet his hips with every motion.

My teeth sunk into his shoulder minutes later as my pussy convulsed it's way through my third orgasm of the night.

"I'm gonna come." he grunted, still thrusting hard into my body.

Loosing my legs death grip on his torso I clamped a hand at the base of his cock to stop him from coming too soon. Getting to my knees I swallowed the engorged, angrily red prick and let go, bobbing my head a few times before pushing it as far down my throat as I could. I swallowed once and he was done for, hand almost painfully curling in my hair as he thrust up into my mouth with a heavy moan.

I released the deflating cock only once the tremors subsided, grinning like the Cheshire cat despite my lips aching. With a sated groan we collapsed fully, my body feeling like my bones had abandoned me, and I stretched languidly.

"Damn, every time we fuck you get wilder and dirtier." G chuckled as he drew me up into an embrace.

"I reckon it's the stress of the job, it's either have sex or do drugs to relax in this business and I'd rather the sex." I replied with a yawn.

The vibrator had slipped out when I had turned to swallow G's come, and I lazily reached out and turned it off.

"Come on," G said, patting my still tingling ass, "Shower first then you can sleep."

We woke late the next morning, almost midday, and with the little time left we wandered around. We avoided the touristy destinations, leaving that for the next morning, and explored the suburbs and the less trafficked areas. We prowled the high street and the high end fashion stores for a while before heading back to the motel to meet the band for dinner. We had an hour and a bit so I changed into a new outfit while G flopped heavily onto the small couch.

"Holy fuck." he gulped when I came into view again, his jaw literally hitting the floor.

I was wearing a studded black short sleeve jacket over a simple black bikini and a pair of short Jean shorts.

"Do you like it?" I asked coquettishly, turning in a slow circle to show myself off.

"Oh fuck yes." He breathed, hand straying to his lap as he watched me.

I took a few mincing steps forward.

"You know, I don't really like these shorts." I said decisively once I got a bit closer, turning to the side slightly and undoing the buttons that held them up.

"You don't?" Graeme asked curiously.

"No, they've got to go." I bent over slightly and inched them down over my hips, sliding them teasingly down my legs.

"Yep, they're no good." he agreed, eyes glued to my ass as I kicked them away.

"And this jacket just doesn't fit right." I said, running my hands over my covered breasts and down my ribs to play distractingly with the hem.

"No, it really doesn't." Graeme had a firm grasp on his now fully erect cock, which was poking tantalizingly from his jeans and was pulling it slowly with every move I made.

"I've never really liked bikini's, I don't think I'm going to bother with this one." I was nearly on top of him now and he was breathing hard, his face flushed and slightly shiny with a sheen of sweat.

I kept half an eye on him as I moved, watching appreciatively as he tugged his shirt over his shoulders.

"Bad bikini." was all he was able to get out.

I swished my hips around slowly, hooking my thumbs into the sides of the bikini bottoms and sliding my legs apart slightly. With a saucy wink at the dumbstruck guy in front of me I trailed my fingers up my body to my neck and untied the strings holding it in place, his eyes glued to my fingers as I teased him. As my bikini top fell away his breath hitched, his fist flying over his weeping cock and I gripped my bottoms. Turning away from him, legs still slightly apart, I slide them down my legs, bending forward as I did so to give him an unimpeded rear view of my dripping snatch. The second the bikini bottoms hit the floor Graeme was on his feet, grabbing my hips and thrusting straight inside me, bottoming out before setting a vigorous pace. Still bent forward, I opened my legs wider and got a good hold on my ankles, the better access it gave him proved to be a good idea and I was squirting my orgasm all over his cock in record time. The spasms from my orgasm triggered his and I turned and went down to my knees, glorying in the hot splashes of cum that fell all over my face and breasts.

"Fuck, that was amazing." Graeme said after we'd cleaned up.

"Well duh, you're with me." I chuckled, letting him pull me back onto the couch.

"I love that you're so naughty, it's such a turn on." he sighed, fondling my breasts as we spooned.

12