Edie's Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike leaned down and asked if I wanted to go outside and I said ok. He held my hand and we used a side exit that led to a place in the rear of the parking lot that had a small wooded area behind it. We entered the woods and going only a short way into the clearing we found a bench and more importantly we were alone. We sat on the bench and Mike immediately began to kiss me and I returned his kisses with more passion than I ever knew I had. He used his tongue in my mouth and I found this electrifying and did as he did putting my tongue inside his mouth as well. His hands were on my hips and I positioned myself so I was sitting sideways on his lap as we kissed and his hands roamed freely all over me. My breasts were on fire especially the nipples and he pulled my top down and managed to get my right breast free of the bra and he worked his tongue on my nipple so that I thought I would faint with the sensation. Meanwhile I was kissing his neck and moving my hands around his legs and then I found his manhood straining through his pants. I felt it through the material and marveled at how firm and large it seemed. He liked that because he let go with one of his hands and led my fingers to his fly zipper and I did, as Anne predicted, figure out the rest.

I opened his zipper and then undid his belt buckle all the while kissing him again and again. He was massaging my breasts now having freed the other side of the bra and I was not sure how I managed to concentrate enough to finished undoing his trousers. He helped me by pulling his trousers under my fanny letting them and his underpants flop around his ankles. I stopped kissing him and saw in the dim light still emanating from the parking lot his penis, no I will use Anne's word -- his cock! It was so big compared to my own! I was enthralled and scared as heck but I was also sexually aroused to the point where my little pp was trying to stir but I kept it firmly encased between my legs.

Instinct took over and I got to my knees in front of Mike and I took his cock in my hand and felt it's warmth and it's growing stiffness as I smelled it's musky odor which triggered something in my brain and made me want to put it in my mouth and I did. It hardly fit at first and I must have gotten some teeth into it because Mike squirmed and said," Easy girl". I mumbled sorry and straining my jaws I took the top most part into my mouth as far as I could. Now what to do? Anne said not to actually blow but to suck. So I did and my tongue must have been where it was supposed to be because Mike moaned a little and felt less tense. I carefully moved my tongue up and down and realized my head would have to move in that direction to make it happen so I started bobbing up and down slowly so my teeth would not hit it again. Mike liked this and started to move with me so I kept the rhythm and also found that if I relaxed my jaw muscles I could take more of him into my mouth so I did that too. Mike had my hair and was starting to push my head down more and more. I found our pace increasing and more and more of Mike's cock was in my mouth and now actually was entering my throat. At first I felt like I would gag but I told myself to relax and that I never knew if any girl died of suffocation in this fashion.

I found the rhythm again and I allowed Mike to push my head down further and further until I was doing it on my own and he stopped pushing. I was enjoying not only hearing Mike's sounds of pleasure but I found the taste of his cock to be enticing and it made me hornier than ever. I sucked and sucked and Mike moaned and moaned and I was feeling a little wet in my panties and a sense of pleasure in my being for making this man happy.

I'm not sure how long we did this but it had to be many, many minutes. I was starting to feel Mike's cock hit the back of my throat when he suddenly tensed up and I was not prepared for the explosion but it happened all the same. He let out a primal growl and thrust his cock upward so it went past all of my tongue and now was truly lodged in my throat. I didn't even have time to panic as load after load of his semen, or cum as Anne would have it, cascaded into my mouth and down my throat. I yelped a little squeal but I found myself closing my lips around his shaft creating a good seal and then swallowing all that I could. It tasted hot, salty and almost electric! I liked it very much!

Mike heaved a few last times and eventually rested back on the bench. My mouth was still affixed to his cock and a few drops had spilled out the sides of my mouth but mostly I swallowed it. I lifted my mouth releasing his cock and he looked down and panting smiled saying, "Edie, that was great! Could you clean me up a bit?" I did not have my handbag so I looked at him confused and he said "Lick it clean won't you?" I understood and removed all the remaining cum from his penis and even licked some off his balls as well.

He pulled up his trousers and I stood up and fixed my clothes a bit. He stood and smiled handing me his handkerchief. "You better wipe your mouth off" he said. I thanked him and used his handkerchief, wiping the remaining cum and a little of my lipstick off even though it was supposed to be waterproof.

I gave him his handkerchief back and he said it would be a souvenir of sorts. I blushed not quite sure what he meant. He said if I wanted we could go back to his house afterward and continue but I remembered what Anne had said about using female skills to politely say no thank you and I said maybe another time because I was expected home and he seemed to accept that easily enough.

We returned back inside using the same exit and made our way through the still crowded dance floor to our booth. Anne and Al were out on the dance floor I thought so I excused myself to the ladies room and after waiting on line again entered a stall and squatted peeing and seeing I had a slight discharge myself but only a fraction of what Mike was capable of. I used tissue to blot my panties. Wet wiped myself and retucked and then opened the stall door to see Anne on line for a stall. She mouthed wait for me, so I went to the next available sink, washed my hands, redid my lipstick which needed it and primped my hair. Anne came out of the stall and joined me.

"So how was it?" she asked.

"You could tell?" I said sheepishly.

"Edie honey, it's written all over your face. You are actually glowing girl!"

"Yes, I feel really good. I mean I only gave him head like you said but I think he was satisfied!"

"Oh he's satisfied alright. He and Al were clapping each other's backs when I left them to come here but I saw!"

"Oh is that what men do?"

"Of course! They boast of their conquests all the time. But what did you learn tonight if anything cousin?'

"Um, that men are shallow?"

"Sure, that's true but what you really should have learned is that as a woman you have special powers over men and you should use those powers wisely! You might not be able to get pregnant but you can still get hurt so be wise who and when you distribute your favors to!"

"I think I do understand now. Mike seems nice but he was really after one thing wasn't he and I gave it to him, at least partially because I wanted to but that doesn't make it special yet!"

"Exactly Edie! He is just a guy you had some fun with and you controlled how much fun. When Mr. Special comes along, if he ever does, you'll know!"

"Thank you Anne! You are a good cousin and friend!"

We did a hug and returned to the booth. I declined any more alcohol. I danced some more with Mike and Al even asked me to dance, with Anne's blessing. We stayed till almost 1 a.m. and then Al drove back to my house. Anne was staying the night with us so she gave Al his goodnight kiss in the front seat and Mike asked if he could see me again. But I told him I was leaving in a few days and did not know when I would be returning. He accepted that and I gave him a kiss on the cheek and let myself out of the car.

Anne and I strolled hand in hand up the walk and found my dad sleeping in his chair in the living room. I gently woke him and told him we were going to bed. He said he was glad we had a good time and I kissed his head and Anne wished him a good night and we went upstairs.

As we passed my parents bedroom we saw my mom reading in bed so we went in and sat on the bed with her telling her everything except what I did with Mike but without saying a word I think she knew.

As we were all talking I just had to kick off my pumps as my feet were killing me. Anne and my mom both laughed and my mom reminded me about pretty shoes being the woman's curse. We all laughed and hugged, a glorious night well ended!

12