Edie's Journey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to realize that the bed springs were creaking just as I had heard all those nights when it was grandma lying here and the combination of the creaking sound and the thought of me being able to pleasure this man further increased my erogenous being. At that moment I wanted nothing other than his cock!

I lost track of time and I had waves of pleasure washing through me and I know I was shrieking and moaning but I did not care. I hoped he would never stop and when he simply stayed inside me and lifted me up so that I was now sitting on top and facing him, I simply lost all control and fell forward onto his mighty chest and rode for all I was worth.

He kept pushing his hips upward and thus his cock into me as I leaned forward moaning and then I had to kiss him and we kissed as he continued up and in me without pause. I moaned into his mouth as we kissed and I put my tongue into his mouth and at first he did not respond but then he must have found it pleasing because he reciprocated and we continued, he tirelessly thrusting and me gyrating and wailing aloud. I had many orgasms that I can remember and I was totally spent and still grandpa went on and on.

Finally I sensed a change in his motion and I felt him hesitate then plunge forward as far as I could take him in me as suddenly hot liquid filled me and I felt it splash out the sides of my anus wherever a gap existed as grandpa sent some final thrusts up into me. He grunted loudly and I collapsed forward my head on his chest, my hands resting near his shoulders. He was breathing heavily now and each intake of breath had me rising on his chest as each exhalation had me lowering as if I was a small child.

I must have fallen asleep because I awoke to find myself cradled in his arms, both of us covered in the silk sheets. He took me once more before the morning light but it was a blur in my memory other than the intense pleasure I felt again and the deep sleep that followed.

I awoke to the sound of window drapes being pulled open and bright sunlight flooding the room. I raised myself from my sleeping position and tried to focus my vision eventually seeing the outline of someone approaching the bed. It was grandma. Grandma?

"Gram what did you do to me?" I blurted out. She looked at me in a manner I can only describe as amused. "Good morning Edie! Did you enjoy your night?" she asked smiling. What was she talking about, I wondered?

"Grandmother, you planned the whole thing but why?" I accused as I sat up in the bed, the sheet falling and exposing my mostly state of undress. Grandma was not in the least flustered. "Of course I planned it you silly child! Remember I told you it was I who "suggested" that your mother encourage you to dress in girl's clothing. I knew from the time that you were a little boy that you could never be a man -- didn't have it in you! I convinced your mother of this and in time she agreed it was so. A you grew older it was undeniable how much you looked like me and your mother so we just cultivated you for the needs of the family. And I think you have loved every minute of it -- am I right?" she asked.

I was tongue tied but she was right -- all of it. I had, no did enjoy all of it. I teared up and nodded yes.

"Good! Admitting it makes all of this easier to explain Edie. I'm tired now, really tired. I can't keep up with David anymore. He's really something, isn't he? Well did he make you happy last night or not?" she demanded.

"Oh my, yes but he must know I'm not you!" I stammered.

"He not only thinks you're me but me when we first met -- most of the time anyhow! He has his lucid moments but they are few and far apart. So I decided to let you both "get acquainted" last night and see if it worked out and apparently it did!" she said triumphantly.

"Oh, I see and the trip to the casino was a lie?" I asked accusingly.

"Not a lie, just a deception to make this all happen. You have to admit that these last 18 months are probably the happiest of your life -- am I right Edie? But we have already established that!" grandma pronounced.

"What happens now Gram -- what do you expect of me?" I asked demandingly.

"Edie, I would like you to take my place at night with David, your grandfather. I haven't had a restful night in years. You sleep with him and I will sleep in the spare bedroom. It will help me immensely and you have already experienced him in bed so you know how good he is -- how special he can make you feel" she said sitting on the bed next to me while covering me up with the sheet.

"But this is crazy grandma! I mean I'm his grandchild not his wife! "And what about these!" I said pulling the sheet off exposing my tiny penis and little balls. "Won't he eventually figure out his "Josephine" has changed somewhat?" I cried out.

Grandma took a fit of laughter and then shook her head no, no. She composed herself saying, "I'm sorry for laughing Edie! Your little dobbin is so small it could be mistaken for an extended clitoris and don't worry about your balls -- I can see to them!" I was confused by that last part and was about to ask but grandma just put her finger to my lips and said to rest and come down to breakfast when I was ready.

Grandma left closing the door and I fell back on the bed exhausted and confused. What a strange turn of events -- I would have to call my mom later and talk to her I thought as I drifted back to sleep.

To be continued.