Edinburgh Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly his fingers in my pussy stopped fucking me, resting inside me for a moment. I wondered what he was doing when his fingers went deeper, curled up slightly, and started rubbing the top wall of my passage. A deep pleasure, like the splash of Merlot being poured into a wineglass, coursed through my entire being. It lifted me up and made me gasp, ricocheting inside my skull. The stimulation on my nipples and clit anchored the feeling, bouncing the intense sensation between them without letting it dissipate at all. Greg started moving his fingers inside me alternatively like he was typing two letters over and over.

I had just cum and hadn't even completely recovered from it; maybe that's why this one was so ferocious. It smashed into me, a surging avalanche of quaking muscles and firing nerves. I lost all conscious control of my body, surrendering myself to Greg's strong hands (and tongue!). He was amazing, never losing his concentration as he played me like a piano, manipulating my pussy, clit, and nipple into waves of satisfaction that crashed through me like river rapids.

I had no thoughts, just blurry, dreamy half-images as I rode the best orgasm as I had ever had. I don't even know how long it lasted. When the haze finally lifted, Greg still had his fingers inside me, although they had stopped moving, and his palm simply rested on my labia. He was sucking my breast very softly, letting me down very gently. And gentlemanly.

"I...wow..." I stammered, trying to lift my head unsuccessfully to look at him. It felt like I'd just been in a fight.

He kissed my nipple one last time and then kissed my cheek sweetly. "I love you, wife," he said without qualification.

To say I felt happiness is beside the point. Or the entire point.

12