Educated by the School Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," I said, and while the thought of lifting weights with the school nurse was goofy, I wouldn't mind watching her doing it.

"Do you shave your legs, Andy?" Miss Couse said as her hands began working up my calves, and as I stared at the pillow in front of me I cringed.

"No ma'am," I said, and while she knew that I had a little hair on the insides of my calves because she was rubbing them, my relative lack of body hair had been an embarrassment to me all my teenage life.

"Ow!" I said when Miss Couse dug deep into my calf on purpose, and I then learned she didn't like to be called ma'am.

"You can call me Meg you know," Miss Couse said, and I think she was probably smiling when she added, "all naked people in my bedroom call me by my first name."

"Okay - Meg," I said tentatively, not feeling comfortable in calling adults by their first names yet.

Miss Couse was up to the backs of my knees by then, and when she stopped for a minute I thought that it was over, but I felt the bed move, and I guessed that Miss Couse had gotten onto the bed from that.

Then I saw something out of the corner of my eye. A blue blur sailed over from behind me and landed in the chair on the side of the room. It was the robe Miss Couse had on. She had taken the robe off, and since she had just gotten out of the shower that meant she was naked. Just as naked as I was, and I wanted to turn around and look at her so bad.

"You still friends with that Anderson boy?" Miss Couse was saying as her hands dug into the backs of my thighs, kneading the flesh with those iron fingers of hers and making the ache go away.

"Billy?" I asked. "Sure. He's going to State in the fall with me."

"That's nice because you two always seemed close," she said as her hands moved up and down my thighs, stopping just below my ass each time. "I was just curious, because I had heard that you two were - how should I say this - more than friends?"

"Billy? You mean Billy and me?" I asked. "No!"

"Sorry," she said. "I had heard some talk but there's nothing wrong with it even if the rumors were true."

I didn't know there were any rumors about me and my best friend, and unless you count a time years ago when we jerked off together in the woods, there was nothing remotely close to that being true. I didn't like the thought of people thinking I was gay, and if Billy had ever heard that he would have gone ballistic.

"That's the thing about rumors," Miss Couse was saying, and I gasped when her hands grabbed my buttocks. "A lot of them are just lies or half-truths. I'm sure you've heard a lot of rumors about me as well, Andy."

"Uh - I - well..." I babbled not only because the question was embarrassing but because Miss Couse was now spreading my legs apart with her knee as her hands kept squeezing my ass cheeks, and it felt like she was trying to get them open while she massaged them.

"That's okay Andy, which I why I thought the rumor about you and the Anderson boy might be right and you were one of those people that enjoy both men and women," Miss Couse said. "Nothing wrong with that."

"OH!" I gasped when I felt a slick finger rub the outside of my anus, and if Miss Couse hadn't been sitting on my thighs I probably would have jumped up.

"You're so tense, Andy," Miss Couse was saying as she moved further up me, and now she was straddling my ass and rubbing my back. "Relax. You're not afraid of me are you?"

"No," I said in a very unconvincing voice as Miss Couse's fingers kneaded my lower back and worked upward.

"Good, because there's no way I would want to hurt a fine young man like you. Your mother and I - we go back quite a way," Miss Couse said. "Did you know that?"

"I guess," I said, but I didn't know how they knew each other, and had figured it was just because they were both nurses.

"Roomed together our senior year in college," Miss Couse informed me, and that really made my head spin.

But now my shoulders were getting massaged and as Miss Couse sat on my lower back I figured out a couple of things fast. One was that I could feel her pussy hair on my smooth back, and the other was that she seemed to be grinding into me.

As nervous as I was, my dick was hard as I started realizing that something really weird was going on here. Miss Couse's greased hands were alternately rough and gentle, digging deep into my shoulder blades and then sliding over them.

"As I was saying about those stories," Miss Couse was saying, speaking softly because she seemed to be leaning down so her face was just behind my head. "The ones that you were sweet enough to pretend you didn't know about. You know the ones I mean, don't you?"

"About you being - a lesbian?" I asked, my hands clutching the sheets, and I shivered when Miss Couse slid her hands up my arms right to my wrists before sliding them back up, even venturing under my arms before going back up to my shoulders again.

"Yes," she said. "That's one of those half-truths I was talking about, because you see, I like men too. Young men especially."

"Cat got your tongue?" Miss Couse said after a moment where the only sound in the room was my hoarse breathing.

"No."

"Maybe it was my imagination, but you seem to like me Andy, at least a lot more that you did before today. Am I right?"

"Yeah."

"You spent a lot of time looking at me," she continued as I felt her inching slowly back down. "Or was that my imagination? It's certainly okay if you were."

"I guess," I mumbled.

"You said you've never had sex with another boy. Have you been with a girl? A woman?"

"Sort of."

This amused Miss Couse, who had worked her way back down to my butt.

"What I meant was, have you ever had sex before? Are you a virgin?"

"Yes," I whispered, and then I felt her hand between my ass cheeks and this time the finger pushed into my anus, causing me to make a weird noise.

"Do you want to fuck me, Andy?" Miss Couse asked while pushing her finger in as far as she could, wiggling it around in way that made it feel way better than I would have suspected it could have.

"Yes," I said although the word came out in syllables as her finger spun around.

"Good, because I want to fuck you too," she said, her voice almost a growl. "Your prick - is it hard?"

"Yes," I moaned.

"Can't have that," she said, and with that Miss Couse took her finger out of me and lifted me up by the hips like I was a rag doll so I was on all fours.

"Nice," Miss Couse grunted as I felt her hand reaching down between my legs and grab my balls, rolling them around roughly in her palm for a moment before sliding over and wrapping her arm around my neck and asking me if I liked it.

"What?" I groaned, totally confused at what was happening to me because Miss Couse seemed to be everywhere, and it couldn't have been because I had a couple of beers either.

Her finger went back in my ass as I knelt there, although now it felt bigger and not as warm, and then the arm that she had wrapped around my neck yanked me up so that I was kneeling upright on the bed with Miss Couse at my side.

"Oh! You've got a nice sized prick for a little fella," Miss Couse was hissing in my ear as she grabbed my dick, which was so hard it was curling back up to my stomach, and her fist squeezed it hard as she pulled on it violently.

I cried out as my dick started spurting all over the place, and I would have fallen over if Miss Couse hadn't had her right hand around my hip as she jacked me off savagely with her left. My sweat was burning my eyes, but even with blurred vision I could see the ropes of cum flying wildly out of my dick.

My body was still shaking even after I stopped cumming, and Miss Couse didn't stop pulling on my dick even after I was limp, stretching and milking it as if to drain my nuts dry.

"No more - please," I remember whimpering, and then Miss Couse let go of my cock and eased me down into the bedding on my stomach.

The mattress jiggled as Miss Couse climbed over me to get off the bed, and then I felt what obviously wasn't her finger come out of my rectum

"I don't understand," I said as Miss Couse went over to the night stand with a little purple thing in her hand and set it down while opening the drawer and taking something out.

"You will Andy," she said as she climbed off of me. "You will."

***

I didn't have any idea what that thing was that she had put into my ass, and if she had ever given me an option about it I would have said no way, but she hadn't and I had to admit that it had given me a sensation that was unlike anything I had ever experienced. It was even better than her finger was.

As Miss Couse stood on the side of the bed, looking down on me sprawled and spent, she was playing around with something but my eyes were on Miss Couse in all her naked glory.

Miss Couse was still androgynous in a way, because her thighs and shoulders were thick and her chest was broad, but there was no doubt that she was a woman. Her breasts were round and grapefruit-sized, with silver dollar areolas and short fat nipples, and while I guessed that they were about the same size as Vicki's - the only other pair I had ever seen in person, Miss Couse's looked smaller because of her broad chest they were on.

The sight of her muscular body excited me somehow even though it wasn't very feminine, and I don't know what I would think if I saw her after she got done lifting weights for a while and was pumped up. I think my choices would be either turned on or scared.

What really caught my eye was between Miss Couse's legs and the wild jungle of hair that surrounded her pussy. The black bush was dense and grew onto the insides of her thighs. There was even a streak that grew out of the top of the triangle and up to just under her belly button.

Even with all that hair I could see the lips of her sex, and I was startled when Miss Couse's hand appeared, and as she ran her fingers through the thick forest she asked me, "You like?"

"Yes," I croaked, my mouth so dry that I wished there was one of those ales within reach.

"I'm not too hairy for you, am I Andy?" she asked, and after I shook my heard Miss Couse laughed and added, "Didn't think so."

"What's that?" I said, my eyes darting over from the hand raking the bush to the other one which held a belt and something else.

"This?" Miss Couse said as she held it up before wrapping it around herself, and after adjusting it she took the rubbery looking thing and greased it up with some kind of lubricant. "This is our helper."

"This part goes in here," she explained as she lifted her foot onto the mattress and slid one end of the device into her sex while putting the other end though a hole in the belt. "And this part..."

"No," I said as I saw her put lubricant on the other end while chuckling at what was probably a look of horror on my face as I figured out what this thing was and where that other end was going. "I can't do that."

"You handled the wiggler with no problem," Miss Couse said as she moved her hand up and down the brown dick that stuck out from her bush like a real cock. "Matter-of-fact I'd say you liked it. This isn't much bigger. Your prick is bigger than this is."

"Unless you'd rather have this," she added, reached into the drawer and pulling out a black one that had to be twice the size of the one she was wearing.

"Omigod no," I said as she put the monster away and climbed back on the bed.

"I won't hurt you Andy," Miss Couse said as she climbed back on the bed. "I go easy on the virgins. Next time though, you might be wanting the other one."

The other option was neither one, but I was so shook up that it actually didn't occur to me. Part of that was me being so intimidated by Miss Couse, both physically and mentally, even though she never said or did anything threatening. She had simply said I was going to get it, one or the other, and I had accepted it.

So when she climbed up on the bed and pulled my backside up so I was on my knees, I assumed the position on all fours and waited while Miss Couse lubricated my anus, and I tried to keep in mind that what she was going to put in my bottom wasn't much bigger than a thumb.

It hurt a bit when she first introduced the thing into my ass, but after Miss Couse eased it into me and started taking short and slow strokes I got used to it. Was it good? It wasn't nearly as good as Miss Couse's finger or the wiggling thing that had helped me orgasm so hard, but it wasn't horrible.

What made it good for me was Miss Couse and the way she was using the double dong. Maybe part of it was the way she felt while riding me; the feeling of power as she in effect fucked a guy, but I think it had a lot to do with the way the other end felt inside her, and if the way she acted was an indication, it must have been very good for her.

For seven minutes - I knew because I was able to see the clock radio on the night stand - Miss Couse fucked me. She went slow, fast and every speed in between, and while she had a little carried away at the end she never really hurt me, and listening to her really turned me on.

Mounting me like she did, I could hear her grunting, growling and making all sorting of strange sounds as the device fucked us both. Her hands were always busy; grabbing my shoulders and riding me like a horse or reaching down and pulling on my flaccid dick, nearly getting me hard in the process.

In the end I felt her body convulse as she came, her fingers down around me twisting my nipples as she let out a groan that made me shiver. Just like that, it was over. I felt Miss Couse pull the dildo out of me, and after I eased down into the bedding she moved down unto me.

"You okay Andy?" she asked, and I nodded.

"Did you like it?" she asked, and I said that it was okay.

"You took it like a man," Miss Couse said. "Think you'll ask for the big one next time?"

"No," I said loudly and quickly, and she laughed before tickling my ribs and excusing herself.

I turned around as she took her toys to the bathroom with her, and I had to admit that she looked impressive from behind as well. Not dainty or feminine but interesting looking, especially for a woman in her early 50's.

When she returned she stood at the side of the bed and asked me if I was worn out, maybe too tired to...

"No," I said.

"You're the boss," Miss Couse said as she rolled onto the bed on her back. "How do you want me?"

I didn't know. All of a sudden I was lost, and although I had a hard-on when I climbed up onto my knees and knee-walked over between Miss Couse's legs, I started losing it when I moved up in between those muscular thighs. Panic set in. I tired to push my deflating dick into her, but that wasn't going to work and the more I pulled on myself the worse it got.

"Relax Andy," Miss Couse was saying. "You're just nervous, and I'm not much to look at."

"No," I said because that wasn't it at all. It was me, and faced with what I had been longing for all my teenage life, I was blowing it. Miss Couse wasn't the cause because as strange as it may seem I liked the way she looked.

"Here," Miss Couse was saying, and then she rearranged us on the bed so that I was on my back and she was at my side, leaning down and sucking on my nipple while saying, "just relax, Andy".

Her hand was down between my legs, alternating between rolling my balls in her palm and gently pulling on my cock, and as she kissed her way down my stomach I started to feel myself come to life. I was running my hand over her close cropped hair when I felt my dick go into a wet and warm place while my balls kept on getting played with.

Miss Couse was sucking my dick, and I was getting hard in her mouth while she laid across me. This blocked the view, but I contented myself with rubbing her shoulders until she stopped sucking and suddenly scrambled up to her knees and swung her leg over me.

"Ahh!" Miss Couse groaned as she managed to make a gymnastic-like move that had her straddling me and putting my dick in her so quickly that it wasn't until I felt my cock go into a tight place that it struck me. I was no longer a virgin.

"Oh, that's good Andy," Miss Couse was saying, and I averted my eyes when she started to squeeze her breasts while she moved up and down on me. "I love the way your big hard prick feels inside of me."

"Argh!" I said as I struggled not to cum, and that struggle got tougher because not only did Miss Couse kept talking dirty, she started humping faster on me.

That, combined with the occasional peeks I took up at the amazon nurse who kept squeezing those tits hard in between flailing around wildly and acting like a cowgirl, made my orgasm come way too soon. When Miss Couse let out a cry that sounded like a roar while her pussy clamped down around my dick, I lost it.

I guess Miss Couse was on the verge of cumming herself, so while I came I guess she did too, and after I went limp she looked down at me and said that it was in her words, "Damn fine, Andy! You liked it?"

I nodded, too drained to reply as Miss Couse eased down next to me on the bed and gave me a squeeze before rolling onto her back at joining me in staring at the ceiling.

"Suppose I better feed you," Miss Couse said after we caught our breath, but I told her I wasn't very hungry. and just rolled over onto my side and propped myself up on my elbow and stared at Miss Couse.

I must have leered at the woman for about five minutes, just taking in everything I could, and I don't know how long she watched me gawking at her, but when I glanced up and saw here amused expression I felt my face turn red.

"Guess I might never be next to a naked woman again," I said. "So I'm enjoying it while I can."

"Who will you tell first?" Miss Couse asked, and when I gave her a quizzical look she explained. "Figured you'd be wanting to spread the news about what we did, unless you'd be embarrassed that is."

"Embarrassed?" I asked, confused about that. "I'm not embarrassed, but I'm not going to tell anybody. This was - you know - between you and me."

"Your Mom did a good job with you," Miss Couse said with a smile, ruffling up my hair before laying back down and linking her hands behind her head. "Wise beyond your years."

"You think I'm weird?" I asked Miss Couse as I stared at her bicep, which with her elbow bent was - while not a humongous muscle - still a very nice shape and one that would put me to shame.

"No weirder than most fellows your age. Why?"

"I dunno," I said, trying to find a way to put into words what I meant without sounding rude. "It's just that you - I guess it's because I think you're really sexy."

"And you expect me to tell you that you're weird, or that I'm offended?" Miss Couse said with a laugh.

"No, it's just that you're not like - a lot of women."

"That's very diplomatic," Miss Couse said.

"No, I mean I like your - you know - you've got a muscular body for a girl."

"I like to stay in shape," Miss Couse said. "And you might be surprised at how many people are actually aroused by my body. People you wouldn't expect, so no Andy, you aren't weird. No law says everybody has to like the same thing. Be a boring world if that was the case."

"I guess," I mused.

"Go ahead," Miss Couse said, and when I asked what she meant she laughed.

"You'll never be a poker player," she cackled. "Go ahead. Nothing you can do to me that hasn't been done before."

I wanted to tell her than she shouldn't be too sure about that, but judging by her lack of reaction when I reached over and touched her bicep, first timidly and then squeezing a little tighter, maybe she was right. Miss Couse even tensed her arm and made the bicep bigger for me.

"Come by sometime and we'll lift some weights together," Miss Couse said. "I've got a mat down there. We could even wrestle."