Educating Brooke: Lesson One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quantuman
Quantuman
89 Followers

"Well? Don't you want to see my pussy?" After a few moments, Brooke looked up from her aunt's thong covered pubic area into her eyes. Michelle smiled, turned around and wiggled her bare ass snapping the thong waist band. She looked back over her shoulder.

"I'm waiting. I've seen yours, sugar plum."

Brooke dropped to her knees and slowly placed her hands on Michelle's ass. Michelle moaned.

"That's it."

"Your skin is so soft," Brooke said breathlessly.

"Your hands feel good on me. Take my panties off."

Brooke obeyed her aunt, reached under the waist band and pulled the thong down. When it popped out from between Michelle's ass cleavage, Brooke felt the heat flare up between her legs. She reached down and quickly touched her pussy.

"Don't you touch that sweet little cunt. That's my job tonight."

Brooke had never heard the term cunt before but she knew what Michelle was talking about. She jerked her hand reluctantly away and pulled the thong panties down her aunt's legs to her feet. Michelle turned around and Brooke gasped again. Her aunt had no pubic hair.

Michelle spread her legs so that Brooke had a better view. The aroma of her sex filled Brooke's nostrils and her head began to spin.

"I bet you've never seen a bald pussy before, have you." Brooke tried to answer. Her mouth was too dry, so she shook her head. After a few moments of staring into Michelle's glistening wet sex, she found her voice.

"I've never seen anyone's...cunt before." She was mesmerized.

"Touch it, sweetie. Open the lips and look inside. See what your fingers already know."

Brooke looked up at Michelle, and her aunt smiled. She caressed the top of Brooke's head.

"Go ahead, baby. Tonight my pussy is all yours. Touch it; explore it."

Brooke looked back at Michelle's hairless mound. The bottom of the slit dripped with leaking moisture.

"Did you shave the hair?"

"Yes, Brooke," said her aunt impatiently. "Please touch it. Open the lips. You're driving me crazy."

Brooke slowly reached up and ran her finger tips gently across Michelle's vulva. Her aunt sucked in her breath and moaned touching Brooke's head again. Using a thumb on both her hands, she gradually parted the labia majora and a little trickle of Michelle's love juice ran seeped out.I love that smell.

The outer lips were the same caramel color of the rest of Michelle, but inside, now clearly visible to Brooke, her aunt's pussy was a bright pink. The labia minora, the smaller inner lips, were thin and rippled like the petals of a perfect pink rose. She could see the tunnel of her vagina beyond. It was wet and shiny. She could almost feel the heat radiating out her aunt.Brooke held the outer lips open with one hand and used a finger from the other to trace around the rose petal lips. Michelle moaned again.

"Find my clittie, sugar. You know where it is." Brooke knew alright. It's where she touched herself every chance she could get.

She ran her finger tip up and slid under the little umbrella that covered the clit. Auntie Michelle's sweet clit was easy to find. It was long, hard almost reached out to Brooke's finger. Michelle trembled and let out a long hissing sound when Brooke touched the swollen, throbbing button.

"That's it," she said jerking Brooke to her feet. "Off to bed with us, girl." She pulled Brooke against her and embraced her with a deep, passionate kiss.

"It's time to teach you a few things." She kissed her again. "And get my lips on that pussy of yours." Brooke felt suddenly very happy but more than that, she was wet and hot between her legs with an intensity that was beyond belief.

"I love you, Auntie Michelle."

"Oh baby. I love you too. You and I are going to have so much fun."

She cupped her hand over Brooke's cunt, patted it like a little pet and tweaked Brooke's clit. Brooke giggled, placed her hand against Michelle's pussy and returned the tweak.

"You think diddling yourself with your fingers gives good orgasms, just wait until you feel my lips around your hot little clit. Come, angel." She took Brooke's hand and led her to the master bedroom.

"You've had a long bus ride, and I've had a long day at work. What we need is a shower. Come see my shower. It was made for two."

She led Brooke into the master bath. The shower was even bigger than Brooke's closet back home. With glass on three sides and a marble bench, it had two shower heads, high and low. The wall opposite the shower was solid mirror.

Brooke looked at their reflections. When Michelle finished adjusting the water temp, she turned around and smiled.

"You like?" Michelle asked and struck a seductive pose. She thrust her large breasts out, rolled one nipple with the fingers of one hand and cupped her pussy with the other sliding a finger in and out of her wet slit. Brooke nodded her head.

"You're so pretty, Auntie."

"And you look like an angel. Come into the shower, baby."

Michelle held the door open for her niece and then followed her into the dual stream of warm water. Michelle took Brooke in her arms and rubbed her nipples back and forth against Brooke's breasts. Brooke shuddered, put her arms around her aunt and crushed herself against her. Michelle grabbed a handful of Brooke's hair, and pulled her head back until the water cascaded through it. She lowered her face to Brooke's neck and started kissing her wet, dark skin and whispered in Brooke's ear.

"Your skin is so soft, baby. Sit on the bench so I can have a taste of this," she said sliding her hand between Brooke's legs, parting the swollen outer lips and gently caressing her clit. Brooke moaned and sat on the tile bench.

Michelle knelt between her niece's legs, pushed them open and started kissing her at the knees. The warm water splashed across Michelle's back and gradually turned her hair into long, wet and curly ringlets that hung down framing her face. Brooke pushed them back so that she could watch her aunt's trail of kisses.

"Mmmmm, your pussy smells so ripe and ready to be loved and licked," Michelle said; each word falling between kisses.

Brooke spread her legs a little wider. When Michelle reached the intersection of her thighs, she reached in and parted the labial gates to Brooke's secret garden. They both gasped.

"Oh, baby. Your pussy is so fine." She started kissing around her pubic hair covered vulva while her fingers kept her virgin cunt open and oozing with love juice. She blew against Brooke's inner labial lips, and Brooke twitched and groaned.

"You like that, love bug?" Brooke could only groan with a small nod of her head. Michelle giggled. "Tell me if you like this."

She ran her tongue around in little circles fluffing up Brooke's pink rosy inner lips. Each time she passed near Brooke's clit, she nudged it with her nose. Brooke's hips started to shake with spasms. After several torturous minutes, Michelle darted her tongue into Brooke's tight vaginal tunnel and savored the flavor of her niece's arousal.

"You taste so good."

"Oh, auntie," was all that Brooke could manage to say.

Michelle used the thumb on both her hands to lift the hood off Brooke's clit fully exposing the hard little nub. Brooke leaned forward to try and see what Michelle was doing. It felt so good. Her breath heaved her lungs. Michelle wiggled the tip of her tongue out and touched Brooke's clitoris. Brooke squealed and fell back against the tile closing her eyes.

When Auntie Michelle's lips locked around it and she started sucking the stiff little joy stick, Brooke's whole body began to twitch. Every muscle, especially in her torso and around her hips, began to convulse. When her aunt slid a finger inside, she started screaming, locked her legs around Michelle's head and humped. She didn't go deep enough to penetrate Brooke's maidenhead; she had other plans for that deflowering.

She found Brooke's G spot, and as she gently rubbed it with her finger and sucked on her hot, erect clit, her niece exploded with an orgasm unlike anything she had ever experienced. It was almost like she had never had an orgasm before.

Every cell in her body vibrated with the most wonderful energy. It coursed through her from head to toe and radiated out her cunt with electric shocks of pleasure. A flood of sexual juice gushed out of her and Auntie Michelle sealed her lips around Brooke's convulsing vagina and drank in the nectar of her niece's orgasm.

As Brooke began to relax, Michelle kissed up over her belly, around her breasts nibbling gently on her nipples and then up around her neck.

"Have you ever tasted your pussy?" Michelle asked. Brooke shook her head, her eyes were still closed. Michelle kissed Brooke and wiggled her tongue into her mouth. She hadn't swallowed all of Brooke's delicious love juice and she let it flow into her niece'smouth. Brooke responded immediately. She shot her tongue into Auntie Michelle's mouth and savored her own flavors. They kissed for several minutes until Michelle pulled Brooke to her feet.

"Now it's time for you to show me what you learned," she said and sat down on the tile that Brooke had pre-warmed with her lovely ass. Brooke smiled as she went down on her knees. She was a little scared but so very eager to give her auntie the same wonderful feelings she had just experienced. She didn't move right away. She just looked at her aunt's bald labia.

"Touch me, baby, it's okay," whispered Michelle. "Here, take the soap and wash my feet. Wash all of me."

She handed Brooke a bar of soap. She raised one leg and crossed it over her knee bringing her foot up. It also opened her pussy lips releasing Michelle's own bouquet of sexual scent. Brooke smiled, lathered up some soap in her hands and began washing, or more like caressing, her aunt's foot and leg.

The slick, soapy sensation of her hands gliding over her aunt's skin began to heat up her sweet sexual center again. The warm water continued to splash across Brooke's back and the steam fogged up the shower stall glass encapsulating them in a phantasmagoric, surreal world of sexual delight. Michelle swapped legs and giggled when Brooke's fingers slid between her toes.

"Here, Brookie, use this," she said and handed Brooke a bottle of baby shampoo. "Use it on my pussy. It won't sting and you can scrub it all you want."

Michelle lowered her leg and spread her knees sliding her hips to the edge of the tile bench. She started panting. Michelle's pussy wept joyfully, and her juice ran out the bottom of her inflamed slit and down the crack of her ass.

Brooke squirted a generous amount of baby shampoo in her hand, lathered it up and slowly placed one hand against Michelle beautiful, amazing cunt. Michelle flinched on contact and made a little dove-like cooing sound as Brooke made circular motions over the surface of her vulva.

"Oh, yes, baby. That's it; wash Auntie Michelle's pussy." She groaned with each soapy stroke of Brooke's hands. Her hips rocked back and forth.

"Oh God, Brookie, I can't take it. Wash the soap off."

Brooke moved aside so that the shower sprayed between Michelle's open legs. Michelle rubbed her pussy until all the suds were gone. Then she reached down and parted the feverish lips of her cunt.

"Baby, put your fingers inside me."

|Brooke moved in closer and slowly slid one finger into her aunt's open vagina. It was so hot, wet and the muscles immediately clamped down on her finger.

"Two fingers," she said almost pleading. Brooke put a second finger in the tight hole and Michelle cried out.

"Ohhhhh God, baby." Michelle's hands were wrapped around her breasts and she pinched her own nipples.

"Three fingers!" Brooke did as she was told, amazed at how Auntie Michelle's pussy could stretch. Michelle dropped one hand down and grasped Brooke's forearm. She started stroking it like she was jacking off a cock

"Four fingers, baby. Put four fingers inside me." Brooke was shocked, but at this point, she was transfixed in her aunt's sexual demands. She carefully worked a fourth finger inside Michelle's pussy. Michelle continued to stroke Brooke's arm and hump her hand.

"Brookie, Brookie, Brookie," she moaned. "Fist me, baby."

"What?" Brooke asked. "Fist you? I don't..."

"Put your thumb inside with your fingers." Michelle could barely speak. Her breath heaved in her chest. Brooke folded her thumb in and gingerly slid it in next to her fingers. Michelle screamed, tightened her grip around Brooke's arm and pulled her inside her pussy swallowing her niece's hand. Brooke's eyes nearly popped out of her head. Her wrist and forearm were visible, but her hand was buried inside her aunt's cunt. Michelle started rocking.

"Fuck me with your fist, Brooke." Brooke was in a mild state of shock, but the heat in her own pussy was about to burst into flames. She pulled her hand partially out and slid it back in several times. Michelle thrashed around on the bench begging for Brooke to fuck her harder and faster.

"Fuck me, God damnit! Fuck your auntie. Fuck me hard, baby. Oh god. Ahhhhhhhhh..." Michelle used one hand to pinch a nipple and the other found her clit and rubbed it as fast as she could. Brooke's hand slid in and out of Michelle's feverish cunt. After several minutes of panting, humping, fisting and screaming, Michelle suddenly pulled Brooke's hand out of her wet, hot cunt. For a second, Brooke could see all the way inside Michelle's love tunnel.

"Now, baby. Eat my pussy." She grabbed the back of Brooke's head and pulled her face in between her legs. Brooke opened her mouth as she came in contact with Auntie Michelle's juicy wide-open vagina. She found Michelle's clit and started sucking on the stiff fat appendage. Michelle exploded in an intense orgasm flooding Brooke's mouth with several squirts of pussy juice. She gripped Brooke with her thighs and put both hands behind her niece's head locking her tightly against her sex.

"Now baby, I'm going to piss in your mouth. Drink auntie's piss." Michelle collapsed back against the shower wall as her bladder released and a torrent of urine flowed out in a steady stream filling Brooke's mouth. Brooke was horrified at first and struggled in vain to push away. It ran out around the corners of her mouth.

Suddenly Brooke's pussy twitched and she erupted in her own cataclysmic orgasm. At that moment, Auntie Michelle's urine became sweet, golden nectar. She swallowed it as best she could, while some still ran out, down her chin and onto her breasts. She brought up one hand and rubbed her urine soaked tits sending little shock waves through her pussy. Her other hand rubbed furiously between her legs. She pinched her clitty accentuating her orgasm pushing her into a second and third shock wave of pleasure.

Michelle relaxed her hold on Brooke, who now eagerly and wantonly sucked on auntie's pussy savoring every drop of urine that flowed from her wonderful urethra into her hungry mouth.

As their orgasms subsided to mild twitches of aftershocks, Brooke remained on her knees hugging Michelle's legs. Michelle ran her fingers through her niece's hair petting her like she was a favorite puppy. Finally Michelle stood up and rinsed her whole body in the shower spray. She pulled Brooke up and they kissed in the still warm cascade of water.

"That was such a great orgasm. Thank you love bug," Michelle said. "Did you like when I pissed?"

"Not at first, but later...I don't know why...I loved it. I got so hot."

"It made my orgasm a hundred times better," Michelle said. "Everything down there is super sensitive when your cumming. Pissing in your lover's mouth when you cum is...well, you're just going to have to see for yourself."

"I love you, Auntie."

"I love you too, baby. We're turning into prunes, sweet meat," said Michelle rubbing her knee against Brooke's crotch. "Let's go snuggle up in my bed."

She turned off the water and they toweled each other licking, kissing and caressing sensitive sexual spots as they dried off. After their hair was dried, they climbed under the satin sheets of Auntie Michelle's king size bed and embraced, kissing and fondling each other's sex. As the heat began to rebuild, they fingered each other's clits until they exploded in orgasmic bliss. As they drifted off to sleep, Michelle whispered in Brooke's ear.

"For your next lesson, love bug, you're going to loose your cherry, but I'm going to let someone else have that."

"Nooo," Brook bemoaned. "I want you to have my cherry. What's a cherry?" Michelle laughed.

"Don't worry. I have the perfect person to take your cherry. Your cherry is your virginity, sweet love. It's time to let that go. You're a full grown woman now."

Michelle spooned her niece, reached under Brooke's arm and held one of her breasts in her hand. She kissed the back of Brooke's neck and they fell into dreamless asleep with smiles on their faces.

Quantuman
Quantuman
89 Followers
12