Educating Emma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I think they're lovely, Katherine," I smiled, then made a small joke. "They're the nicest tits I've sucked today."

She roared with laughter, then pushed me flat on my back on the bed and dived between my thighs. "I never consider a seduction consummated until I've tasted the lady's love nest," she said, her tongue flicking against my still wet pussy.

And as I lay, uncomplaining on my back, her tongue crept into all the crevices that tongues tend to seek out when cunnilingus is the name of the game. She nibbled at my clitoris, then left it alone for minutes, sensing no doubt that I needed to recover from my orgasm.

Instead, Katherine's mouth moved down my labia lips to my cunt where her tongue drove into me quite forcibly. Then it was on down to my anus where she repeated the process, the first time I'd ever experienced a woman's tongue there. I wasn't disappointed, her oral adoration sent tingles up my spine which radiated out to my nipples.

Only then, did she revert to my already-pleasured clit. Soon I was again moaning and groaning with desire as she mouthed me back to the wonderful shores of a pounding, surf-smashing orgasm and then I was again babbling "Yeah, fuuuuuuck that's good, lick me, lick me, oh yes" before tumbling over the edge and falling into another deep pool of sexual ecstasy.

Katherine emerged from between my thighs, and planted a long, smoochy kiss on my mouth, allowing me to taste my pussy juices which had smeared her lips.

"Now it's my turn, you wonderful wench," she said, kneeling up on the bed beside me. "Prop these under your head."

And she pulled two pillows and placed them on top of each other. Placing a knee on either side of my head, she lowered her strongly-smelling but absolutely perfectly perfumed pussy to my mouth.

Her labia lips were slim, slippery with aroused sex juice, her cunt was weeping, her clit was thick and engorged. "Start with my arsehole, just a brief visit, then tongue my vagina," she ordered, and I swept my tongue deeper down her sex trench in oral obedience.

The musky saltiness was a delight, I could have stayed there for longer, but a murmured "Higher, darling, higher" made me move to her love hole, still dripping copiously. She tasted even more divine here and I lapped at her greedily.

"Over the labia, then my clit, I'm getting close," I heard her say, as her quim started to rock back and forth on my mouth. I obeyed her commands, and then I was attacking the "little man in the boat" for all I was worth.

Katherine was pressing hard down on my face now, her glorious sex juices sending off a thick, horny aroma which made me want to lick her forever. Then, just when I thought she would never come, she started to pant, then grunt and then sob "Emma, oh fuck, I'm educating Emma, Emma."

And as she soared into sexual orbit she repeated my name over and over again while she graunched and ground to a shuddering Big O.

Finally, she fell off my panting, pussy-stained face, got off the bed and went to the window ledge, retrieved the two g&ts and sat beside me.

I sipped on my now much warmer drink, but the increased temperature did nothing to alleviate its sting, then asked the question which I'd been pondering for the last hour or so.

"Katherine?" I said.

She murmured "Mmmmm?" as she traced a tongue over my left breast, the one closest to her.

"Why me?" I asked.

She sat up and kissed me gently on the mouth. "Because of that little speech you gave," she said, "although, to be honest, I rather fancied you before that.

"No, it was your speech. That business about being 'outwardly shy, but inwardly confident', or something, remember?"

I nodded, and Katherine kissed me again – her mouth tasted so sexy, as I guess it should have.

"Well, it was nicely put and it was such a complete opposite to me that I think I fell in love with you there and then," she said.

"A complete opposite?" I asked. "What on earth do you mean?"

Katherine sucked down a last gulp of her gin and placed the glass on a bedside table.

"Well, hard as it may seem to believe, I'mexactlythe opposite of you. Outwardly I'm all the tough, no-nonsense business woman, I dress very smartly to enhance that image.

"But inside I'm as shy as hell. I'm such a retiring type, that I have to drive myself in public to be a successful, powerful woman to hide my insecurities."

I gaped at her as she revealed those thoughts to me. "I think you're wonderful," I told her.

"Really?" she said.

"Honestly," I said. "Katherine, I think you're great."

And she burst out laughing, real rib-tickling chuckles. She laughed so hard I thought she was going to wet her panties – not that she was wearing any, of course.

"What's so funny?" I demanded.

Katherine sat up and tried hard to control herself.

"Well, it's so silly, really. But first I had to contend with the Katherine Hepburn thing. And then people wanted to know if I'm related to Entwistle.

"And now you come along, my darling Emma and here I am 'Katherine the Great'!"

12