Educating Harry Ch. 02

Story Info
Math teacher shows Harry what one plus one equals.
5.1k words
4.55
47.2k
11

Part 2 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second chapter of a twenty part story. Any feedback would be welcome.

After returning from the Morrisons early Saturday evening, Susan had the rest of the weekend with Alice to look forward to before driving her to Sydney for her flight. She found her daughter fast asleep in the sitting room wearing pyjamas, a baggy T shirt and a very contented expression. Susan picked up the newspaper and had been reading for half an hour when a huge yawn signalled that Alice was waking up. Susan watched with a smile as Alice stretched out like a cat in the sun.

"Hi mum" she purred.

"Hello sweetie, how was the maths lesson?"

"Perfect, one or two new methods tried and one hundred per cent success all round. Now I feel fine, fantastic, fabulous and thoroughly f..."

"I'm sure dear" interrupted Susan.

"Mum, I was going to say famished" responded Alice, pretending she was offended.

"Well, you told me once before what made you hungry."

"Mmm, Yes I did didn't I."

"Would you like something to eat?"

"Two fried egg and bacon sandwiches with lots of vegemite and I'll have the plastic white bread that never goes mouldy, none of your wholegrain healthy rubbish."

"Humpf" responded Susan, "you don't deserve your figure."

Ten Minutes later Alice commenced the destruction of two sandwiches, a task accomplished with dedicated and swift efficiency.

"Now tell me, how was Harry?"

"Lovely, just lovely" responded Alice dreamily.

Susan could see that she would get no more sense from Alice so gave up the attempt. She sniffed indelicately "Have you had a shower?" and without waiting for an answer said "No you haven't, you grub, come on get to it, we have lots to do tomorrow"

Alice grinned got up but instead of heading for the bathroom went behind her mother's chair and put her arms around her. "Can Mumsy smell her sexy daughter, or is it just that little trace of Harry that's bothering her".

"Alice, behave!"

"Ok mum" laughed Alice, and she turned and ran upstairs.

Sunday was taken up with packing and repacking and worrying about what might have been forgotten. Alice had never experienced a cold winter and Susan only had a distant memory of the States, a memory of freezing weather and super heated homes.

"Shall I take my RM Williams boots mum?"

"They're not really practical, but a leggy blonde in high heeled boots, jeans and a nice shirt, you'll be every American male's fantasy of what an Australian woman should be"

"Right they're in then."

Eventually with a mixture of feminine logic and inspiration, with the occasional incursion into bloody mindedness, Alice was packed and just under the weight limit. On Monday morning they made an early start on the six hour drive to Sydney. Susan was well aware of the school of thought that said if you want to cross examine your kids the best way is in a car on a long journey. They can't get away the instant the parents are distracted. However, Alice was unusually communicative with her mum and so it proved on this occasion.

"Mum," Alice looked straight ahead, she was driving.

"Yes."

"About Harry, I reckon he was a bit more smitten with me than I first thought."

"Of course he was. You're young, smart, gorgeous, you like him, you're available, and it seems, enthusiastic. He on the other hand is a typical young heterosexual male, which by definition means that he is a galloping mass of hormones, which in turn are telling him that you tick every box that counts, bar one"

"Oh, I thought that he might be falling just a teeny bit in love with me, you see he wasn't just having sex he, was making love to me and I just felt so special... she tailed off...anyway what do you mean, 'bar one?"

"You are no longer there Alice. Harry is a very nice young man but the instant some reasonably attractive alternative ticks the availability box you will be just a happy memory."

"Well mum that's a bit cynical, but maybe good because I was beginning to think he might be heartbroken, and that would have given me a terrible conscience. I don't mean to seem callous because I'll always be really fond of Harry and I loved making love with him, but I'm not in love with him, if you know what I mean. I hope that we might see each other again sometime, but not now. There are so many other things I want to do."

The women were silent for a few minutes each with their own thoughts. Susan worried a little that her daughter who always thought she was so organized and practical and down to earth was in fact much more vulnerable than she realized. Susan was afraid that Alice was so trusting that she would have her heart broken one day, but then she reflected, that is what growing up is all about. Susan's basic philosophy was that if you had good friends and family things would usually turn out alright.

She would have been surprised if she had known what was on her daughter's mind. Alice was so looking forward to her trip to the States and starting at Uni as soon as she returned. But Uni meant living in Sydney five hundred kilometres from home, so effectively; this trip was Alice's leaving home. Alice worried about her mum. Susan had been a very under age single mum before she was even fifteen and although she had great support from Gran and Gramp, the first seven years had been very tough. Then came her marriage to the man Alice had learned to call Dad. But Dad had been dead for three years now and Alice didn't think her mother should be alone.

"Mum, are you going to be alright. You'll be alone. You won't have me to look after you"

"I'll be fine by myself in fact I'm looking forward to it. There will be lots of new things I can do."

"Perhaps you should think about getting married again. You're still a young woman."

"For God's sake Alice, this is the twenty first century. Women aren't defined by their men any more. You can be silly sometimes."

"Oh alright but I don't like to think you might be lonely, perhaps you should take a lover; I love that expression, "take a lover" she pondered mischievously, "I bet you have had an offer or two". Detecting the smallest trace of a smile on her mother's face she crowed, "I knew it; I knew it, mum's in the market. Now let's review the available candidates."

"Let's not do anything of the kind you crazy girl" cried Susan laughing.

Slowing slightly behind a truck that was turning into a minor road Alice announced, "I have it, the perfect man for mum, he's healthy, smart, a good person, only available for a few months, just right for a fling, quite a bit younger, but full of all the right hormones. Best of all mum, and you said it yourself, you are definitely a reasonably attractive alternative."

Susan burst out laughing. "Alice you are outrageous, absolutely outrageous. I am not chasing after your Harry."

Alice, however, had warmed to the task. "He's not mine any more, and just think, he comes tried and tested, performs well, lots of stamina, and believe me, plenty of imagination. Grade one, highly recommended. I'll send him an Email; tell him to get stuck in."

"Don't you dare? You will not!"

"Nah, I don't suppose I will, but it is ever so slightly tempting. Harry might seem a bit well, nondescript at first, but he has a really odd ability that when he's with you he makes you feel you are the most important person in the world. It's not just charm or anything like that but it seems that his concentration on you, his interest, makes you feel really good about yourself."

"Alice, you do talk nonsense sometimes, what ever shall I do with you."

"When you're on your own next week my idea will come back to you like a little bug in the corner of your mind and you won't be able to get rid of it. See, I've done you a favour."

"Huh."

The rest of the journey passed uneventfully. In the evening they ate at a small Italian restaurant in Surry Hills, well away from the tourists at Darling Harbour and Kings Cross. They just talked about small things and enjoyed each others company. Then after a good nights sleep and a late breakfast they made their way to Mascot airport. After what seemed a hurried farewell, Susan suddenly did not feel like the shopping expedition she had originally planned, so she cancelled the second night of the Sydney hotel booking and drove about half way home, some three hundred kilometres and stopped at a motel. The long journey gave her plenty of opportunity to think, not only about Alice but her own future; she was happy for Alice but knew she would miss her dreadfully. As she lay in bed waiting for sleep she whispered quietly to herself, "Susan you'll be thirty three in a few months, you have a lovely home, good friends, financial independence, but what will you do with the rest of your life?" The question went unanswered.

On Wednesday an early start got her home well before mid day.

The next morning Susan had an early appointment with her new Doctor, Frances Gear. Thursday was also Susan's usual time for essentials and grocery shopping, and while she was not obsessed with that agenda, she knew that there would usually be one or two of her friends in Café Georgeo's around eleven o'clock who would be happy to share her admitted addiction to coffee, and her not quite so admitted enjoyment of a good gossip.

Sure enough, when she arrived Bella Mason, the high school principal was already there sitting with Carol Johnson, and to Susan's mild surprise, Harry. As Bella had some official looking papers in front of her which they were clearly discussing, Susan waved "hello," took a different table, and settled down to her first coffee and the newspaper's sudoku.

After a few minutes Bella got up to leave, Harry also prepared to go but Susan noticed that Carol had caught him by the arm and he hesitated. Carol was doing all the talking and in one of those conversational gaps that sometimes occur in crowded places Susan overheard Carol say, "Harry, when are you going to keep that promise you made, We must know, please, it's important"?

They then both came over to say hello. Carol didn't sit down, and immediately told Susan what the discussion with Bella had been about. The State Education Department was going to run a regional conference in Armidale for potentially high achieving students where they could meet former students who were already successful high achievers. Each principal had been required to nominate an achiever and as Carol had been Harry's last maths teacher at High school, she had been asked to introduce new principal Bella to him.

Harry then interrupted changing the subject, "how was Alice, did she get off safely?"

"Yes, and I've had a text to say she's arrived safely too."

"Good, you're going to miss her."

"I think we all will Harry."

He nodded, appreciating the small confidence, and then added; "I have to be going now, got to fix a door."

Carol too was in a hurry to leave, and Susan might have noticed that she again stopped outside for a few moments to have animated words with Harry before they went off in opposite directions. However, she was distracted by the fact at that moment entering the café from the direction of the supermarket Maria arrived carrying an enormous and very full backpack.

"Hi Susan, how are you, did Alice get away ok? I have two things to talk to you about; black tea please, no milk," the last remark being addressed to the waitress.

Susan did not answer directly but observed, "You're going to cause an accident with that backpack."

"How, I take care not to swing round and hit people."

"No, a road accident. You walk home two kilometres up a hill with twenty kilos of groceries on your back, The traffic which is going your way sees, courtesy of those shorts a pair of impossibly long legs surmounted by what I am reliably informed by a local expert is the finest ass in Hawksworth, muscles of said ass undulating suggestively with the effort, to an audience of all the passing traffic."

You're right" smirked Maria, "I get a lot of horns tooted"

"Meanwhile the traffic coming the other way has the benefit of the fact that your backpack straps tighten your shirt across your chest to emphasise your breasts, and if they're lucky enough to pass you at the top of the hill so much sweat has run down your cleavage that your white shirt leaves little to the imagination."

"Right again, but I still get more toots from the rear... sort of a running poll on my best side;" now stop giving me a hard time and tell me about Alice."

Susan told her all about Alice, omitting only Alice's suggestions for her mother's love life, and Maria observed but did not comment on the fact that Alice seemed to be getting over her former lover pretty quickly.

"Now," Maria said changing the subject, "as I understand it you have now sold all of your late husbands and your family's businesses

"Yes, but I have retained through a trust arrangement a tiny shareholding with an option to either sell that, or even buy back the majority shareholding, in particular, and very unlikely circumstances."

"Oh, I thought you were retaining the Tamworth one".

"No, only the title property to that and three other properties. I have also recently resigned my seat on the board; I was a bit surprised they wanted me to stay on, which I did for a while but going forward there is some potential for conflicts of interest and I would prefer a free hand."

"I wasn't surprised they tried to hang on to you," responded Maria. "Bruce Mason told me that you could analyse a dodgy balance sheet better than most of his accountants and that's high praise from that boring so and so." Now, you and I are similar. We have both sold a business, or a share in a business which will keep us comfortably well off for the rest of our lives. However, as we are only thirty two and thirty one respectively, we will go to pieces with nothing to do. I'm offering you a job. This job involves part time work, outside, rain hail or shine, the conditions are basic, the pay is crap but I think you will find it interesting. I want you to become an auctioneer's clerk."

"Tell me what is behind it."

"I put in a bid to streamline the back office management of a big franchised group of stock and station agents. Basically they want to ensure all systems and staffing arrangements are common, reliable and efficient throughout the group. They have initially let an interim contract to see what we can do with just four locations. I understand the systems, administration and training issues, you already know how franchised businesses work and are a good qualified accountant. Most important you're a country woman with good connections in local business so I think we will be a good team."

"How much time is involved?"

"Two days a week for the first four weeks after that we report back to the client who will then decide what is to be done. We start with meeting the boss of the Hawksworth franchise in two weeks or so."

"Alright I'm not doing so much casual work as usual for the airline at the moment, I'll give it a go providing the local franchisee isn't difficult to deal with and it isn't long term. Now Maria what was the other thing you wanted to talk about."

"Babies"

"What!"

"I'm going to have a baby."

"I can't believe it, when are you due? Who is the father?"

"I don't know who the father is yet, or when the baby will be born."

"Good Lord! How many possible fathers could there be"?

"Oh Susan, I don't know who the father will be because I'm not pregnant yet. I'm just telling you what I'm going to do. I've thought it all through. I have had three live in relationships including one marriage. All of them had disastrous endings. Apart from that I have had rather more than my fair share of men in relationships where we lived apart or they were short term. The problem is me, I love men but I am certain that I would make a lousy wife. I like to be the boss, but I can't get on with a man who likes to be bossed. So if I want to be a mother and have a family it will have to be as a single mum."

"That's not an easy road, take it from me."

"Susan", said Maria gently "it's much easier for an experienced woman over thirty who can afford a full time nanny if she wants to, than it is for a frightened, barely fifteen year old child."

Susan could not answer that, she just grasped her friends hand for a moment and asked, "When will you start AID."

"I won't, I just have to pick out my sperm donor and get him into bed."

"Maria," Susan said weakly, "you never fail to amaze me." She then added, "At least I can be sure I won't be doing the same."

"What d'you mean?"

"I've just been to see Frances Gear about my period problems. Remember I told you about it, heavy and a bit irregular, anyway she has put me on the pill to regularize me as she calls it". She wants me to try it for a few months and then review the situation."

"Well," said Maria grinning, "don't you think that just for purely scientific purposes, you might think about testing those little pills?"

Their conversation turned into a fit of giggles and protests as each of them thought of their prospects or lack of them.

Later that evening just after Susan had gone to bed early, she lay thinking about the day. She recollected the overheard snatch of conversation Carol had with Harry and wondered to herself, "what was all that about", then bringing herself up short thought "goodness I'm only in bed five minutes and that little bug Alice talked about is already working away." So with thoughts of Harry, Susan drifted off to sleep.

A few hours before, Harry had very different thoughts on his mind. He had just parked his Ute and walked slowly towards the town house Carol Johnson shared with her partner, Lois May. Shortly after Harry had left High school Carol had brought a lot of relief to the more conservative members of the PTA by resigning from her position as a Maths teacher. Their relief had nothing to do with Carol's professional ability, she was regarded as an excellent teacher, it was entirely due to the fact that for some time Carol and Lois a young lawyer had lived as Hawksworth's only openly bi/lesbian couple. After giving up teaching mathematics, Carol had opened what had developed into a successful business, a store retailing every product imaginable for babies and toddlers.

For the previous two years, because all the rest of his family now lived and worked in the States Harry had usually stayed with his Aunt Diane for all the short and usually, only travelling to the US for the long vacations. On one of these breaks Harry had met up with his former teacher Carol Johnson who naturally took an interest in her star pupil. However, Harry at eighteen was a much more naïve young man as looking back on the church social twenty kilometres away at Burra Burra, he now recalled.

"Harry" Carol had asked "can you give me a lift home, Lois has to leave early."

"Sure," replied Harry, thankful that he had brought his Aunt's station wagon instead of his old ute.

"Harry, can we go by the back road round Mt Canobolas?"

"Sure," replied Harry.

"Let's just stop by the old water tank and look at the night sky."

And Harry said, "Ok."

They stopped and looked.

"Kiss me Harry."

There was no reply, Carol's right hand pulled his head towards her and Harry felt her lips crush against his with a passionate vehemence he never dreamt was possible. She pulled his hand onto her tiny almost undetectable breasts surprising him with her pebble hard nipples. Then to conclude the argument, she entwined her fingers around his rigid cock rubbing his member to near ecstasy and his brain to helpless mush. Knowing her virgin lover would never last, Carol panted:

"Come on lets get in the back." They did so, pulling the remainder of their clothes off urgently. There was no subtlety in Harry's initiation, Carol lay back and Harry climbed between her legs and sank his cock into her. Harry was astonished, she was so hot, it was like a fire inside her and so wet but most of all because he realized, almost with shock, she so wanted him.

12