Educating John Ch. 05

Story Info
Val's neighbour is curious.
4.8k words
4.59
125.5k
7

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday

After John had gone to school the next day, Val was in the garden when she heard her neighbour, Pat, call to her.

"Hi Val, how are you today? I haven't seen you for a few days ... would you like to come round for coffee so we can get up to date."

"Thanks Pat, I'd love to. I'll be round in a minute."

As she was walking round, she wondered whether or not she should confide in Pat. On the one hand, she felt that her sexual relationship with John was a private thing not to be discussed with anyone else. He was only 18 and she had told him not to mention it to a soul, but on the other hand, she just had to tell someone about her exciting new lover and she felt that she could safely confide in Pat.

They had been neighbours for about eight years and as they were both widows, they had become very good friends and frequently exchanged confidences. Pat was of a similar age to Val and regular visits to the gym had kept her in pretty good condition. She was quite plump without being fat and had a pretty face and an attractive figure. She had nice slim legs and large, full breasts. Although they exchanged intimate secrets and each admired the other's figure, there had never been any sexual contact between them.

"It's nice to see you again Val. Tell me, if I'm being too nosey but who's the boy you have staying with you?"

"It's John Daniels ... you know ... Helen Daniels' son. She's had to go away on business and asked me if I would mind having him for a week."

"Oh yes, I remember him, but I didn't recognise him. Gosh, how he's grown. How old is he now?"

"He's 18 and as you say he has really grown ... and in more ways than you could ever imagine."

"Oh ... what do you mean?"

"I've been dying to tell somebody Pat, so if I tell you, will you please promise me you will keep it to yourself."

"Yes, of course ... it sounds very intriguing ... tell me more."

"Well I know you will be surprised and I hope you won't be too shocked, but the truth of the matter is that he has become my latest lover."

Pat stared at her in silent amazement for a few moments.

"My God Val, you must be kidding."

"No it's quite true. I said you would be shocked."

"Well you're right about my being surprised, but I'm certainly not shocked ... in fact the more I think about it, the more I find the thought quite exciting. After all, he's a very attractive boy. Oh, do please tell me more."

Val explained the unusual circumstances under which Helen had asked her to have John for a few days.

"You mean Helen actually asked you to have sex with him?"

"Well not is so many words Pat. She said he was very innocent and becoming curious, and she couldn't deal with the questions he was asking her. So she asked me to give him some instruction on sex and left it entirely to me to decide just how far that instruction went."

Pat found herself becoming quite aroused at the thought of Val and John in a sexual relationship and the fact that he was so young made it even more exciting.

"So just how farhave you gone Val?"

"Well let me tell you what has happened up to last night. He was very naive and completely inexperienced when he arrived, so on Monday night I started by letting him see my breasts. The first time, I gave him a flash of one of them 'accidentally' and he was so excited that afterwards, I got them both out so he could see them properly but that's as far as it went … I didn't let him touch them … that came later."

"So when was the first time you saw his cock?"

"Hold on a minute … I'm coming to that. On Tuesday night, he couldn't wait to see my tits again, so I got them out for him and this time I let him play with them. He's simply crazy about my tits and now it's got to the stage where I let him get them out and play with them whenever he wants ... and believe me, that's very often! He loves them and can't get enough of them. It wasn't long before he was licking them and sucking my nipples. I must say he was very good and he made me quite excited. Then I told him it wasn't fair for him to have all the fun and that I wanted to see his cock. He was pretty startled and quite shy, but I made him get it out and show me."

"Oh Val, how exciting … do go on."

"Honestly, Pat, I couldn't believe my eyes! He has the biggest cock I've ever seen and it's absolutely beautiful. Ever since I set eyes on it I've been dying to tell you about it. It's long and thick and has a lovely loose foreskin that's a delight to play with. When it's erect it's enormous ... so big and hard ... I wish you could see it ...you would love it."

"Oh, how fascinating, don't stop now ... tell me more ... I'm getting quite excited."

"Well it was the first time anyone, other than himself, had played with his cock and it didn't take me long to make him come. My God Pat, you should have seen how much he came … he had gallons of the stuff. He loved it and he came three times that evening. I never realised what stamina an eighteen-year-old boy had.

"Neither did I Val. Three times in an evening … that's unbelievable … I wish I could have seen him. My husband never used to manage it more than once a day … sometimes not as often as that. Anyway go on with your story … I'm finding it so exciting."

"Well, it was the same thing on Wednesday. He had my tits out as soon as he came in from school. He loves it when I'm topless and he's obsessed with my tits but later on, being naturally curious, he wanted to see me completely naked."

"And did he?"

"Oh yes I let him … we both got naked together and it was quite exciting. I'm the first woman he has ever seen in the nude and he couldn't take his eyes off me."

"You are so lucky Val. Did you let him see your pussy?"

"Oh yes … that was what he really wanted to see of course."

"What did he do … oh come on … tell me all about it please."

"Well to start with I sat down opposite him and spread my legs so he could see it. Naturally he wanted to examine it closely so I spread my legs wider and let him kneel between them. I let him play with my labia and after I showed him how to get my clit out, I let him do it."

"Oh, that must have been a thrill for you, but Go on Val. I'm getting so horny."

"By then I was desperate for an orgasm so I let him finger me until I came. After a few minutes, I let him do it again and Pat, I have never come so hard or so often in my life. I had at least six earth-shattering orgasms; one after another … oh it was mind blowing. By then he needed to come himself, so I persuaded him to let me watch him masturbate himself and when he came, he squirted it all over my tits."

"Oh, you are so lucky Val. I really envy you having found such a nice big cock. Have you sucked it yet and has he eaten you?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact we did both last night and had the best night of the week."

"If his cock is so big, how much did you manage to get in your mouth?"

"Well to my surprise and after much effort, I managed to swallow it all. I expected to gag when it reached the back of my throat but I soon I got used to it and I loved the feel of it there. Each time he squirted, I had to ease back so I could swallow his cum, but each time I quickly put it back. Oh Pat, I can't tell you how good his cum tasted."

"Oh Val, this is all so exciting. Tell me about when he went down on you."

"I don't think he expected me to ask him to eat me and I think he was a bit shocked at first. But he did it and when he realised how much he liked it, I could hardly get him to stop. He's a very quick learner and using his mouth and his fingers, he soon made me come."

"How I envy you Val. Did you do anything more after that?"

"Oh yes … now I'm coming to the best part."

"Oh God Val … don't tell me he fucked you?"

"Well if you'll listen I'll tell you. After our first oral session, he wanted to do it to me again and, of course, I was only too happy to let him. He stuck his face in my pussy and really went at it like crazy. Then as he sucked my clit, her played with my tits and fingered me until I was almost delirious with lust. Then as I was about to come, the cheeky little devil pulled his fingers out and stuck his cock in."

"Oh Val … what did you do?"

"I didn't do anything … I had intended to let him fuck me anyway, but he was so overcome, he did it himself, instinctively. It was his first time so I just lay back, opened up and let him fuck me and it was heaven. He managed to hold on until I came twice then he shot his load right inside me."

As Pat listened breathlessly, she involuntarily put her hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy through her dress. Val couldn't help but notice but said nothing and continued.

"After that we sat cuddling and fondling each other for ages. Then would you believe it, he got hard again and needless to say, we did it again before bedtime. Like you I hadn't had a cock for ages so I wanted to get as much as I could while I had the chance."

"Oh Val, thank you for confiding in me Val. I've been trying to imagine what it must have been like for you. You've made me so horny just listening to your story and I couldn't help touching myself … I hope I haven't embarrassed you."

"Of course, I noticed you touching yourself and I knew you were getting excited. N, I'm not embarrassed … I am a woman of the world you know and I know how hard it is to resist touching yourself when you are feeling horny. If you feel you need to relieve yourself, go right ahead."

Pat stared at her in amazement. "Do you mean right here and now, in front of you? Oh gosh, I don't know if I could … I've never done it in front of anyone before."

"Neither have I so would it help if I did it with you? I've never done it with anyone else either, but mutual masturbation is something I've fantasised about and I'm game for it if you are."

The thought excited Pat even more. "Oh yes, let's do it. I've seen porno films where two girls were doing it together and I've often thought I would like to try it … with the right person of course. I really need to come and it would be nice if we did it together. Come on … lets go into the lounge and get comfortable."

Although they had been close friends for years, the idea of them masturbating together had never entered Val's mind. She had never seen Pat's pussy and suddenly realised that she really wanted to have a look at it.

They went into the lounge and moved the two big armchairs so that they were a few feet apart and facing each other. Pat was very horny and desperate to relieve herself so she quickly dropped her skirt, removed her knickers and sat down. She shuffled her bottom to the edge of one of the chairs and opened her legs wide. Then she put her hand down and placed it flat over her pussy and started to stroke it.

Val followed Pat's lead, and was soon sitting naked from the waist down, facing her, legs wide apart. She stroked the insides of her thighs for a while then gripping her inner lips; she pulled them apart to give Pat a better look.

"Oh Val, that looks so exciting. I never thought I would get so turned on looking at another woman's pussy but yours looks beautiful."

"Well I'm pretty excited too Pat and I would be even more excited if you would take your hand away and let me have a better look at you."

Pat was now rubbing her hand rapidly back and forth over her clit, urgently wanting to come.

"Oh Val I'm sorry … I know this is very silly, but I'm very sensitive about my pussy. I'm very shy and really nervous about showing it to you."

"Whatever for Pat? We're all alike down there. You've made me even more curious now, so come on … let me have a look."

"Well we're not allexactly alike. I think you will find that I am quite a bit different to most women, but if you promise not to make fun of me, I'll let you see it. But first I need to come and oh God, I'm almost there."

She was now frigging herself furiously and suddenly, her hips bucked involuntarily as she melted into the throes of an intense orgasm. She bucked against her busy hand and moaned in ecstasy as her pussy exploded in an earth-shattering orgasm and her juices flooded through her fingers.

As Val masturbated, Pat she watched her come and the erotic sight triggered her own orgasm, which was not as intense as Pat's but very satisfying, nonetheless.

Both women sat back for a few minutes, relaxing and basking in the afterglow of their orgasms. Pat was still rubbing her pussy and Val was now dying to see it. She thought it a bit strange that Pat used her flat hand to stimulate her clit for, as far as she knew, most women used one or two fingers. She wondered if she used that technique so as not to expose her genitals and the thought made her even more curious.

"Do you feel better now Pat?" she asked.

"Oh yes I enjoyed that but I still feel quite horny."

"Horny enough to show me your pussy now? Come on … don't be shy … take your hand away and let me have a look."

"Oh alright Val. Here you are but I'm sure what you are going to see will come as a big surprise and I hope it doesn't shock you too much."

Pat slowly and half reluctantly removed her hand and sat back, opening her legs wide displaying her juicy cunt to Val's eager gaze.

She gasped when she saw it for the first time … it was wet and open and glistened with Pat's juices but what surprised her most was how big it was. She knew Pat was very horny but even so, that alone wouldn't account for the size of her whole genital area. Her bulging outer lips were swollen and pouting and looked like two halves of a juicy ripe peach. From between them, her thick fleshy inner lips protruded … two big flaps of flesh and when she pulled them open, her vagina looked cavernous. At the top of her lips, Val could see the tip of an equally large clit, which was just visible protruding through the folds of its fleshy hood.

"Wow Pat, this is amazing … you're sobig."

"I know Val … that's why I was so shy about letting you see it. I know my pussy is abnormally large. I was ashamed to let you see it and I know you must hate it."

Val noticed tears welling up in Pat's eyes and a look of anxiety clouded her face.

"Hate it? Oh whatever gives you that idea … I think it's beautiful and I love it. Oh Pat, you have nothing to be ashamed of. I've never seen such a wonderful and exciting. I know it's bigger than normal, but that makes it all the more sexy and inviting. Oh God, I'm simply intrigued by your fleshy labia and your clit looks pretty amazing too, from what I can see of it."

Pat's tears rolled down her cheeks and her anxious look disappeared as if by magic.

"Oh Val, do you really like it? If you do, then you don't know what a relief that is to me. I have always thought of it as being really ugly and tried to keep it from view whenever I had to change in female company."

Val felt such compassion for her friend that she got up and went to her. She wiped her tears from her cheeks, put her arm around her shoulders and gave her a tender kiss on the forehead.

"Oh you poor, foolish girl. Don't ever be ashamed of it again … as for keeping it hidden … you should be proud to show it … and if it will help to get you over your inhibitions, why don't you let me have a closer look at it right now?"

Pat put her arms around Val's waist and gave her a tight hug. After a few moments, she removed her arms from around Val, looked up at her and smiled.

"Oh yes Val … of course you can. You have given me so much more confidence and I would love you to look at it and examine it as closely as you want."

Both women were still naked from the waist down as Val dropped to her knees and Pat opened her legs wide to accommodate her.

Val gazed long and hard at the amazing sight before her.

"Oh Pat, this is so wonderful … I can't believe what I'm seeing. Your lips are so full and fleshy and really wet. I am just mesmerised by them and I could look at them all day. Do you mind if I touch them? Can I open them up?"

"Yes of course you can if you really want to, in fact I would rather like you to play with them. No one has ever done that to me before."

"What, not even your husband?"

"No, he never would. He thought they were ugly and disgusting."

"Well, I don't know what he was thinking of. I find them beautiful and very fascinating, particularly your clit."

"Well that's much bigger than normal too, but if you'd like to see it, why don't you ease back the hood and see how much it protrudes?"

"Oh yes, thanks, I will, but first I want to feel these lovely fleshy lips. God, they're so wet Pat."

Val rubbed her fingers up and down Pat's big wet pussy, spreading her thick lips and slipping a finger up inside her gaping hole. It felt very slack so Val added another finger and then another until she was able to get four fingers in with ease. Val played with her for a few minutes, slipping her fingers in and out and twisting them around as Pat lay gasping with delight. Then Val removed her fingers and eased back the hood of Pat's clitoris gasping again as she watched it emerge. It was huge! Val had never seen such a monster. It was wet and gleaming, as thick as her thumb and stood out for at least an inch.

"Oh my God Pat, your clit is fantastic … it's beautiful and so big. You are so lucky … I wish mine was as big as that. Oh let me touch it ... let me touch your clit."

"Oh yes please Val … play with it and make me come again… oh my God I'm so horny … Oh Val, I want to come so badly."

Val dipped her middle finger in Pat's wet hole then rubbed it around the tip of her clit to lubricate it. As she rotated her finger, it stiffened and stood out as if to invite further attention. Val gripped it between her thumb and forefinger and started to work it up and down as if she was masturbating a tiny cock. Pat moaned in ecstasy as Val pulled, twisted, rubbed and squeezed that sensitive little button.

Then as she played with Pat's clit with one hand, she eased her other four fingers back into her vagina. They went in so easily, she wondered just how much Pat's cunt would take, so she bunched her fingers together and put her thumb between them. Then as she pushed them in, they slid in right up to her knuckles before encountering any resistance. Pat started to thrust up on to Val's hand trying to get it in further.

"Oh Val" she yelled, "Please don't stop now … push harder. Go on … I want to feel your hand right inside me. Don't be scared … my cunt is big enough to take it if you push harder."

Val pushed her hand into Pat's sloppy wet hole, twisting it and forcing it in deeper. Then suddenly, her hand plunged right in and she watched the lips close slackly around her wrist. She moved her hand around inside that cavernous hole, plunging it in and out as she stroked the slippery walls.

"My God Pat, this is fantastic. I've never felt anything so exciting."

As she groped around inside Pat's huge vagina, she bent and took her clit into her mouth, sucking it hard as she teased it with her tongue. Pat bucked her hips frantically up and down as Val's hand fucked her furiously. Then she felt her orgasm start to build up from deep inside her as Val worked feverishly on her clit.

"Oh Val, this is wonderful. Your hand feels so good and my clit is going to explode. I'm coming … don't stop … for God's sake don't stop now … fuck me … fuck me … oh yes fuck me. Here it comes … ohhh … ooohhhhh … aaarrrgghh."

Pat screamed as she had a second mind-blowing orgasm and Val felt her juices flood over her hand. As Pat collapsed into the chair, Val kept her hand buried in her cunt. She loved the warm wet feeling as she gently felt around inside her.

"I can feel your cervix Pat. Can you feel me touching it? It feels soft and spongy and I can feel the little dimple in the centre. Shall I see if I can put a finger in?"

12