Educating Kate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kate, you described your sexual encounter today as mostly heterosexual," Madam DuPont said.

"Did you also have sex with another woman?"

"Not full sex, but I caressed my mistresses' breasts and pinched her nipples while she masturbated and sucked another man's cock."

"Did they orgasm as well?" Madam DuPont continued to press Kate.

"Yes, my mistress came just as he ejaculated onto her face and breasts."

"Did seeing that excite you, Kate?"

"Yes Madam, very much...it made me come."

"Very well, Kate," said Madame DuPont as she closed her clipboard.

"Slide back a little and place your feet up in in the stirrups."

Kate did as she was told. Then, Madam DuPont took a clear plastic bag from a drawer in the examination table. The sack contained a white egg-shaped device from which protruded a black wire loop. Madam DuPont opened the sack and withdrew the device and warmed it in her hand. In a few seconds a blue LED on the side of the egg blinked on.

"This is a remote sensor and transmitter that will monitor your state of sexual arousal during the demonstrations you will observe," Madam DuPont explained. "It will measure various signals of sexual excitation such as humidity, blood pressure and pulse rate, as well as vaginal contractions during orgasm."

Madame DuPont squeezed some lubricating gel from a tube into her hand to warm in and then used it to thoroughly lubricate Kate's labia and vagina.

"You are a lovely young woman Kate," Madam Dumont observed while gently caressing Kate's inner thighs.

"Thank you Madam," Kate replied. "I think you are very lovely too."

Then Madame DuPont inserted the egg-shaped device into Kate's vagina leaving the black wire loop antenna on the outside.

"You can get dressed now Kate and then I will take you to your seat," Madam DuPont said.

Madam DuPont then led Kate to her place in the training room where other students had already assembled. The students were women of various sizes colors and ages, however all of them were dressed identically to Kate. They were seated in comfortable looking black leather lounge chairs that had been adjusted to recline slightly.

We watched Madam DuPont as she as she took her place at the control table and started up a laptop computer that she would use to the analysis of the student's responses. She then powered on the chart recorder and checked to make sure that the roll of tracing paper was aligned correctly.

Then Madam DuPont adjusted her microphone and tapped a pencil on her water glass to bring the room to order.

"Students, may I have your attention?"

"Good afternoon class and welcome to the Chateau and to the advanced course in Domination and Submission". "My name is Dr. Emmanuelle DuPont and I will be your Principal Instructor."

"You will now see a series of demonstrations that will be used to determine your specific sexual needs and desires to help us to adapt your learning to fit your individual "sexual centers". You are all sexually submissive females. The Chateau is also holding an advanced class for male dominants and the two groups will participate in each other's training."

Excited whispering was heard from some of the students, which Madam DuPont immediately silenced with a single tap of her pencil to the rim of her glass.

"For your information, concurrent classed for dominant females and submissive males will be held later in the year," continued Madam DuPont.

Madam DuPont then touched a switch on the control panel that gradually dimmed the room lights. She leaned toward a microphone that was placed beside her on her desk.

"Please present the first demonstration," said Madam DuPont.

From a door to the left of the small slightly elevated stage entered an attractive man and woman who appeared to be in their late twenties or early thirties. The young man was quite handsome with dark eyes and a good build. His apparent virility was accented by a mal rasé look as it looked as though he had not shaven that day. The woman was slightly shorter than he, but as equally beautiful and well proportioned, with a lovely and very sweet-looking face. She had long silky blond hair and blue eyes.

The faint scent of her perfume became noticeable in the room. She was wearing a beautiful red and white sarong printed with a large flower motif. Her companion wore only a white terrycloth towel covering his muscular loins. They took their places on the stage facing each other while the stage lighting was adjusted to bathe them in warm red-orange light.

Several video small cameras mounted around the room sprang to life and focused on them. Their image, captured from various angles appeared on the panel of flat-screen monitors above and behind the stage. They turned to smile at Madam DuPont seemingly to calm their nervousness. Madam DuPont entered several keystrokes into the laptop computer in front of her which activated the sensors in Kate's egg-shaped transmitter. Then she nodded to the couple that the demonstration was about to begin.

"Arousal please," Madam DuPont announced.

The couple smiled at each other and then entered a warm embrace followed by several sensual kisses each of increasing length and intensity. Soon the gentleman allowed his hand to slide from her shoulders and down her back so that he could caress and fondle the young woman's petite and shapely derriere. They continued to kiss as his other hand loosened the knot at the nape of her neck that held up her paréo.

When he had unfastened it the colorful material fell away leaving his partner completely nude. He placed his hands on both sides of her narrow waist while continuing to kiss her deeply. His hands then then drifted up her torso to gently cup her lovely breasts. She moaned softly with arousal as his palms massaged her small rose-colored nipples until they hardened under his gentle touch.

The nude young woman then broke their kiss and smiled into his eyes as her hand moved to his waist to remove his towel. It joined her sari on the floor beneath them revealing his semi-erect cock that was pulsing with his mounting excitement. Both of them appeared to have been recently shaved as their pubic areas were smooth and gleaming. The woman's hand caressing his hairless balls caused the young man's cock to pulse into full erection. A drop of pre-cum appeared at its opening an the young woman sank to her knees to lap it from the head of his prick as though she did not want to waste a drop of his precious liquid.

At that moment the pens on the chart recorders came to life indicating the effect that the couple's demonstration was having of the students. Some of the tracing pens were more active than others indicating the relative level of the student's sexual interest in the spectacle.

Then she took her lover's cock into her mouth to perform fellatio. The man's moans and sighs were a testament to the woman's sexual talents and set off considerable motion of the tracing pens as well.

It became apparent to Jen and I that despite her professional demeanor, Madame DuPont herself was not insensitive to the sexual nature of the demonstrations. As she was attending to the various computers and chart recorders she had casually opened the two buttons of her lab coat covering her lap and occasionally her hand would dip between her legs to rub her pussy while she recorded the students' data.

When it appeared that the young man was reaching his limit of endurance Madam DuPont spoke into her microphone.

"Continue with the second demonstration," she said.

From the right side of the stage another lovely young woman appeared and approached the kneeling woman from behind. She was wearing a white terrycloth robe and immediately slid it from her shoulders and dropped it behind her. Naked, she gently lifted the kneeling woman into a standing position. The first woman turned to embrace and kiss her. The cameras showed their breasts softly pressed together while they kissed until the friction caused the new woman's nipples to stiffen in anticipation of their lovemaking to come.

The young man who was temporarily abandoned seemed content to watch his lover and her new friend. He maintained his erection by stroking his massive purple-headed cock, still slick with the young woman's saliva.

The second woman sat down in a low armless chair that had been placed up on the stage behind her. She slowly spread her long shapely legs and leaned back in the chair presenting her moistening vulva to her Sapphic lover.

The first woman knelt in front of her and the monitors showed a close-up of her lapping hungrily at her friend's slippery pussy. As she continued to caress the seated woman's cunt with her tongue, the man knelt behind her, spread her thighs apart with his hands and fucked her. His powerful thrusts drove the woman's face against her lover's pussy until it glistened with her sweet nectar. Just then the seated woman began to moan as her orgasm approached.

"Karine, finish her now please," Madam DuPont directed.

A monitor showed Karine insert two fingers into the seated girl's dripping cunt. She curled them so that her fingertips pressed firmly into her lover's G-spot. Immediately the seated girl gave a short cry and seemed to convulse as her orgasm struck her like a bolt of lightning.

Karine pumped her slippery fingers in and out of her until her spasms finally subsided.

"That will be all, thank you," Madam DuPont said.

The young man withdrew his still hard cock from Karine's pussy and they gathered their robes and then walked off the stage to the right.

Madam DuPont turned and motioned for us to approach the control panel.

"Would you like to see Kate's tracings," Madam DuPont asked as we walked up to her.

Jen and I both answered that we would and Madam DuPont led us over to the chart recorder.

"This line shows how wet Kate's pussy has become and these lines show her blood pressure, heartbeat and respiration. By the way, they all look excellent for a woman of her age," Madam DuPont continued as she moved her finger along the pen tracings.

"Kate is getting quite excited now. Look at the spike here when she first sees James' cock...and here when Laure entered the stage...and here again when she took off her robe and when she and Karine first kissed. This large spike is when Karine brings Laure to orgasm."

"Kate is in very good physical shape sexually and otherwise. These results confirm your responses to the questionnaire -- Kate is very much a bisexual," said Madam DuPont as she again leaned toward the microphone.

"Demonstration three, please."

Upon her command a well-built man entered the room from the left stage door. He was dressed in a black leather vest and pants and wore heavy black leather boots. He was hooded and in his spiked belt was coiled a medium length "black snake" whip.

This imposing creature thrust before him a young woman who looked to be in her mid-twenties. She was blindfolded and nude except for a black leather collar and wrist and ankle cuffs chained together, which served to hobble her. She was quite petite and very beautiful with long auburn hair that flowed down her back. Her small breasts were adorned with small light rose aureoles and darker rose-colored nipples, which had stiffened under the rough handling she was receiving from her master.

He pushed her forward in front of him until they reached a smooth oaken whipping post that the stage hands had positioned on the right side of the stage. He unfastened the chain connected to her ankle cuffs and she raised her arms above her head. Then he attached her wrist cuffs to iron eyebolts near the top of the whipping post and pushed her long hair over her shoulders to fully expose her back. He roughly spread he thighs with his knee and attached her ankle cuffs to two more iron rings at its base.

He then removed the whip from his belt and lifted the woven leather handle to stroke the side of the young woman's face. She obediently turned her head to kiss it. Then the hooded man uncoiled the whip and stepped back, carefully judging his distance from the creamy white skin of his charge.

"Begin!" Madam DuPont commanded.

He slowly pulled the snake-like whip through his hand as though to caress its leathery skin, drew back his arm and whipped her. The cries of the young woman at the shock of the first lashes soon turned to soft moaning as he skillfully coaxed the "black snake" to kiss the alabaster skin of her back, ass, and tops of her thighs again and again.

Kate's polygraph tracing jumped across the chart as the pens recorded the excitement she was experiencing as she listened to the relentless hiss and crack of the whip and watched it striped and reddened the bound girl's milky skin.

Only when Madam DuPont was satisfied that she had obtained sufficient data did she stop the whipping. At that point the young girl was panting from near exhaustion as well as from clear sexual excitement as her juices literally dripped from her engorged pussy lips.

The hooded man thrust a gloved finger into the young woman's cunt and presented the glistening leather covered digit to Madam DuPont.

"Fuck her," Madam DuPont responded.

He unzipped his leather pants to free his erection that had been visibly hardening as he administered the young woman's whipping. The young girl cried out again as he roughly grasped her hips pulling her to him and shoved his thick cock into her dripping cunt.

We had moved behind Madam DuPont so that we could look over her shoulder to observe Kate's polygraph recordings during the demonstration.

"Look at Kate's chart," Madam DuPont whispered.

All of the pens had nearly jumped off the page the moment the young girl had been impaled by her tormentor's massive prick.

"Even from the raw data it is clear that Kate is not only bi, but clearly submissive sexually," Madam DuPont said.

"Can the probe you inserted into Kate be used to stimulate her as well?" I asked.

"Yes it can, and quite efficiently," Madam DuPont replied.

The leather man was pounding himself into Sara whose small breasts were forced firmly against the whipping post. Her cries and moans meeting each of his savage thrusts were reaching a crescendo.

"When Sara comes, and I'm fairly sure she will in a moment, press this button," Madam DuPont said.

She pointed to a small red button on the control panel.

"This activates a vibrator in the "egg" and the knob beside it controls its intensity". "I think a setting of 7 should be sufficient for Kate this afternoon," she said adjusting the control.

Sara's moans indicated that Madam DuPont had judged her level of excitement quite well and the needles of the chart showed that Kate too was nearing orgasm.

"I'm sure Kate and Sara will make good roommates," said Madame DuPont. "I had already planned to put them together."

Just then it became evident that Sara could no longer resist the intense pleasure she was receiving from the relentless pounding, and in seconds gave a sharp cry as she came followed closely by loud grunts from her tormentor as his white-hot sperm spewed from her cunt and streamed down her thighs.

I pressed the red button and immediately we saw Kate's body jerk spasmodically as she came just as hard as Sara had. The polygraph needles literally "went off the chart" for several seconds until Kate's powerful orgasm finally began to subside.

"It is normally set to measure orgasms of less intensity than the one Kate just experienced," Madam DuPont observed.

"I think we are beginning to locate Kate's "sexual center," continued Madam DuPont.

"Thank you all very much, we will move to the next session," Madam DuPont said into the microphone.

Two technicians dressed in white lab coats entered the stage from the left and unfastened Sara from the whipping post while her master straightened himself and exited to the right.

The technicians applied a soothing salve to the welts and red stripes that covered Sara's back, ass, and thighs and then gently placed a peignoir of transparent white silk over her shoulders. The robe was left the open in front. The technicians then bound hands behind her back with black leather cuffs and led her off the stage to the left. As Sara passed Kate she turned her head to look at her and their eyes met.

Several other highly erotically charged scenes followed, including a bisexual male-male-female trio and a young woman who masturbated to orgasm using a futuristic-looking electronic vibrating phallus colored electric blue.

By that time the demonstrations had ended, Jen and I were both quite aroused ourselves - both by the sexual scenes we had witnessed and by watching Madam DuPont's hand as it had repeatedly wandered through her unbuttoned lab coat during the session.

We approached Madam DuPont and Jen placed her hand on her shoulder and whispered to her that we both would like to "be with her", if that could be arranged. Madam DuPont took Jen's hand and squeezed it as a gentle answer to our proposition.

"Perhaps the both of you both would like to come with me as I analyze Kate's results?" Madam DuPont asked smiling.

"She will now be taken to freshen up and for a small meal before her formal initiation into her training at the Chateau."

"Kate is very responsive and seems to have a very wide base of sexual interests; Jean-Pierre and I are very pleased to have her as a student here."

Madam DuPont rose from her seat at the control panel and we followed her to her office near the stage area. The office was quite warm and well-appointed with thick lavender carpeting and black leather chairs and lounges. Her large wooden desk was clean and tidy with a few mementos and photographs from sexual behavior meetings and congresses that she had attended over the years.

She inserted a USB key into a laptop on her desk and pressed several keys to begin the analysis of Kate's data. When she was satisfied that the system was functioning properly, she turned to Jen and unbuttoned her lab coat to the waist.

The room was softly lit with spotlights recessed in the ceiling that could be dimmed by a rheostat on Madam DuPont's desk. On the wood paneled wall were mounted four wide screen high definition monitors which were displaying images from various places in the Chateau.

Madam DuPont dimmed the room lights and took Jen's hand to lead her to a leather divan. Her smile beckoned me to follow them. Madam DuPont then embraced Jen and kissed her deeply. I saw Jen's knees begin to quiver slightly as she responded to the kiss. Madam DuPont then took Jen's right hand and drew it into her open lab coat and placed it on her full right breast.

Jen needed no further encouragement and kissed Madam DuPont hard as she pulled her lab coat open to expose Madam DuPont's lovely body to me. She was wearing a white lace bustier with garters attached to the lacy tops of her white stockings that framed a white lace thong that she had thoughtfully worn outside of her garters. Her white pumps made her slightly taller than Jen.

Jen undid the rest of the buttons of Madam DuPont's lab coat and pushed the garment from her shoulders. The fully aroused women continued to kiss as I moved behind Jen, hooked my thumbs inside her black sheath dress and pulled it down past her waist exposing her body to a lover's gaze for the second time that day.

Jen slipped from Madam DuPont's embrace just long enough to step from it as the dress puddled at her feet. Jen was still wearing her black satin garter belt and black stockings and matching string that had so thoroughly pleased the coachman that morning. From behind, her black stockings and garters framed and accented her creamy thighs and ass.

I stepped back and sat down in the black leather divan to enjoy the spectacle of their Sapphic lovemaking. The two women were a beautiful contrast in black and white as they began to rid each other of the minor encumbrances to sex that they were still wearing. Jen gasped as Madam DuPont's fingers plunged into her black thong.