Educating Ken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My orgasm was long and hard, the end product of a week's celibacy plus the day's anticipation plus the bit of fooling around Michael and I had done. I'm surprised I didn't blow the back of Nic's head off. He swallowed every bit of it, moaning with satisfaction, and spent a minute gently sucking my deflating cock before coming back up to kiss me.

"Oh my god, Nic," I said after a while. "That was incredible."

"Yeah. I give awesome head. I'm a cocksucking savant."

I joined his laughter, and we spent a few minutes kissing and touching and joking about the level of his genius before he decided I'd had enough afterglow.

"'Kay, my turn," he said brightly, standing to quickly peel off his clothes. The body under them looked as good as it had felt, lean and firm and very well tended. He was careful to turn around as he tossed his clothes on the table, giving me a good look at his nice round butt.

His cock suited him well. It wasn't huge, but it was as good-looking as the rest of him, thick and with a slight upward curve. He'd groomed his pubic hair carefully, which I've definitely learned to appreciate. I reached for it, but Jon interrupted just as I took it in my hand.

"Why don't you two come in here?" he said. "The guests paid for rooms, not a sex show."

Nic laughed and pulled me to my feet. I was more than a little nervous stepping naked into the room with Jon, especially since he didn't bother to hide his appraisal of my body. He looked me over from head to toe, his eyes resting on my cock for a long couple of seconds.

"Hey," Nic said to Jon, "You said I could."

"I didn't say you should jump him right out on the patio, horndog," Jon said with a laugh. I think he saw my nerves, because he smiled at me and winked. "You don't mind if I watch, do you sailor? You're just so fucking hot, I had to see you with my love."

Thinking that meant he was just going to watch, I relaxed a little. Not much, it was still a far wilder scene than I was used to, but enough that when Nic started kissing me again I slipped back into the moment.

His cock was rock hard against my thigh, and mine hadn't gone down much either. I sighed against his mouth when he grabbed them both in one hand, stroking us together. Finally he broke the kiss and tried to guide me to my knees.

"Come on," he said. "Now it's my turn."

"On the bed," I said, guiding him there. He laid down and I crawled up over him, kissing his face as I straddled him and working my way pretty quickly down toward his cock. Teasing wasn't really in my repertoire. Not that Nic complained, he put a hand on my head as I got near his cock and guided me right in.

Any question as to whether I'd like doing it to someone other than Michael was quickly answered. Nic's cock felt incredible in my mouth, I was quickly as hard as I'd been before my orgasm. And my nervousness was gone within a very few seconds. I never forgot that Jon was watching, but I ended up putting on a show for him, turning to make sure he had a clear view and drawing all the way up to the tip before taking Nic as deep as I could on each stroke.

The scene must have been pretty hot to Nic, too, because he didn't last long. I thought of trying to slow down when he put his hands on my head, but I was just too fucking hot. I couldn't get enough of the feel of his cock sliding over my tongue, of his very hard, very hot shaft filling my mouth, or of the taste of his flesh. It took careful effort to be gentle with his balls as I held them in my hand, and by the time he finished I was short of breath and my moans matched his.

He guided my rhythm, pumping up to meet me as I sucked and moaning on every stroke. There was plenty of warning when he was about to cum, but I didn't even think of pulling away, and before long I was swallowing the biggest load of cum I'd ever seen. Nic came so much, so hard, that I actually laughed in amazement when he was finally done.

"Jesus, Nic," I said as I crawled back up to kiss him. "How long has it been since you got off, a month?"

"Try four hours," said Jon with a laugh. "He attacked me after you got him all turned on today. Had to replay the conversation word-for-word while I fucked him."

"I got you all turned on?" I asked Nic with a smile.

"Uh huh." He grinned broadly. "And now you've got my lover all turned on."

Suddenly the nerves were back. I turned to look at Jon, but Nic pulled my face back down to his and kissed me for a while, his hands roaming my body. It was an obvious ploy, but it worked. My nature is sexual. All I needed was a little encouragement and there wasn't really a limit to my adventurousness. Which still holds true, it seems to be the story of my life.

"Ready to swim in the deep end, sexy boy?" Nic whispered after a while. This time when I turned to look at Jon he didn't stop me, and when Jon stood and held out a hand I took it and let him pull me up.

It was very, very strange being the smaller person in the embrace. I had to tilt my head back as his arms slid around my naked body and he moved to kiss me, and I was keenly aware of the size of his chest and shoulders and arms. His kiss fit with the rest, firm and hot and strong, and it surprised me how hot it got me. And how quickly. My arms slid around his neck, and when his hands slid down to my ass I moaned.

"You're so fucking hot," he murmured, his mouth still touching mine. I felt him smile. "It suddenly occurs to me that I'm the only one here with clothes on. Undress me."

My hands shook a little as I reached for the top button on his shirt, which he saw. He gently took them in his and raised them to his mouth for a kiss.

"Easy, now," he said quietly and with a reassuring smile. "You want this. I want this. There's nothing here but a good time, sexy boy. Give yourself to the moment, I promise you won't regret it."

He guided my hands back to his chest and leaned in to kiss me as I unbuttoned his shirt. My hands weren't exactly as steady as rocks, but I was able to open his shirt without any fumbling.

His body was tremendous, broad-chested and powerful and still very well defined. He had a lot of dark hair on his torso, which accentuated his masculinity tremendously. Jon was just a hell of a lot of man.

Just how much man I had no idea until I'd unfastened his pants and they dropped to the floor. My hand brushed against his cock through his underwear and I let out a surprised laugh.

"Jesus Christ, Jon," I said, stepping back far enough to look down at him.

"I know," said Nic with a big smile. "I'm in a size queen's paradise tonight."

I've mostly grown out of my size fetish over the years. It's still a visual turn-on, but I definitely appreciate a more normal-sized endowment for certain things. Which is kind of a shame, anything that turns you on as much as a big one used to do for me can't be all bad.

At eighteen, though, I was definitely a size queen. Jon's cock looked huge even through his briefs, clearly outlined as it lay pointed at his hip. I hadn't seen a truly big one other than my own, and it surprised me how much I suddenly wanted it. Jon saw it, too.

"Go ahead," he said quietly, putting his hands on my shoulders to urge me to my knees. I resisted and started to indicate the bed, but he stopped me.

"No," he said. "I saw that you didn't want to kneel for Nic. That's no way to be, Ken, not if you're going to be a good lover. Come on. Give yourself to the moment. There'll be plenty of nights where you're the top. Probably most of your life. But not tonight. On your knees, now, sexy boy."

It's entirely possible that without that night I'd never have learned how hot it can be to be a little submissive. So thank God for Jon and Nic. Jon's big cock was calling out to me, and I have to admit that my burning curiosity about it was no small part of why I did as he asked. After a bare second's hesitation I grinned, kissed him again, and let him guide me down to my knees.

My hands trembled again as I reached for his underwear, but I think more out of excitement than nerves. When they came down, his cock made me gasp. It was only half-erect, but it was long and very thick. The head was big and purple and seemed to be looking at me as it swung free. I must have frozen, staring at it, because after a second Jon breathed a laugh and kicked his clothes away, then reached down to touch my head.

"C'mon," he said. "Introduce yourself."

Just taking him in my hand was one of the most erotic moments of my life. And when I sat forward to first kiss the head of the big cock, then gently suck it into my mouth, I felt my own cock twitch and swell once more to full erection. As soon as he passed my lips any reluctance disappeared, if I'd been hot sucking Nic now I was ten times hotter.

The head of his cock pushed my mouth wide open, and when I tried to take him deep I couldn't believe how far I had to open my jaw. I sucked him with such lust that he had to stop me after just a few minutes.

"Slow," he said with a breath of a laugh. "Slow down, Ken. You're going to make me cum too soon. Come on, work on my balls for a minute, let me breathe. Boy's going to give you a run for your money, Nic, he sucks like he loves it."

Nic laughed as I dove back in on Jon's cock, but I didn't pay attention to whatever he said. I was far too lost in my lust. Kissing and sucking on Jon's balls was fun, but it couldn't distract me from the object of my desire and I quickly had him back in my mouth.

This time he didn't stop me, and soon we had a rhythm. I don't have much gag reflex and I'd practiced taking Michael deep, so after a few minutes I moved my hands out of the way and concentrated on taking Jon as deep as I could on each thrust. Didn't even take all that long, really, no more than a couple dozen strokes before my throat relaxed and he started sliding deeper with each thrust.

"Oh my god," Jon groaned. He put both hands on my head and started thrusting to meet me. Soon he was really fucking my face, which got me so hot my cock jumped with each thrust. I could have sucked him all night, I was profoundly disappointed when his cock swelled and his stroke shortened, heralding his impending finish.

I felt the spasms of his orgasm when it at last took him, but his cock was so far in my throat that I didn't actually taste his cum until he started to pull back. I grabbed his ass, keeping him in my mouth for a long couple minutes and sucking every last drop of cum from that magnificent prick, and when he finally stepped away and collapsed on the bed I was breathing as hard as he was. My cock was as hard as it's ever been, it stood rampant in front of me.

"That was fucking awesome," said Nic, his voice right on the edge of a laugh. "Damn, Ken. I guess you like my man's cock."

"Little bit, yeah," I said with an embarrassed laugh.

"No need to blush, pretty boy. I like it too. Now come up here and let us show you how much we like yours."

"You do it," grunted Jon. "I'm light-headed. I thought my knees were going to give out there at the end."

Nic laughed and leaned over his lover for some kissing and teasing, most of it too quiet for me to hear.

"It's hell getting old," he finally said. Jon laughed and pushed him off, but after a glance at me Nic leaned back in to whisper some more.

"Sure," Jon said with another laugh. "Go ahead."

Nic kissed him and reached into the nightstand for what turned out to be a condom and a bottle of lubricant. At first I thought he wanted to fuck me, but he had the opposite in mind.

"C'mere, pretty boy," he said. "You killed my usual source of cock, you're going to have to fill in."

As I joined them on the bed I spent a second trying to remember if Nic had ever used my actual name as opposed to "pretty boy," "sexy boy," etc. He started to ask me what I was grinning at, but I half tackled him onto his back and spent a nice few minutes kissing and touching and feeling our very hard cocks rub together.

"Oh," he finally sighed. "Come on, quit teasing me. Let me put this on you."

I'd put on exactly five condoms up to then, all of them awkwardly. And two were for practice. Nic did it like he'd invented the technique, I was wrapped and lubed in seconds without us even moving apart.

"Remember this," he said, holding up the lube. "A lubricated cock is a friendly cock. You're big, you're going to need it."

Saying that what we did was the fuck of my life to that point would be accurate, but it would also be a radical understatement. My adolescent fumblings with my girlfriend back home weren't even vaguely related to this, I might as well have been truly virginal. Nic guided me in easily, face-to-face, and when I started fucking him he drew me down for a long kiss. His ass was hot and tight around me, his cock rock hard between our bodies, and his delighted moans were sexy enough that I know I wouldn't have lasted long if not for my lovers' experience.

At first it was Nic who prolonged the encounter, slowing me down and even stopping me by pulling me tight in his embrace, but Jon soon got involved. He leaned over to kiss Nic, then sat up and started running his hands over my body and kissing me deeply. His right hand slid down to my ass, at first just exploring but after a moment beginning to probe my crack, and when his middle finger reached my anus he left it there, pressing against me with each stroke I gave Nic. It was strange at first, but that's a very sensitive area and it quickly started feeling good in a way I'd never experienced.

My concentration on what Jon was doing took my mind off my orgasm, delaying it significantly. We went on like that for a long time, with me sometimes sitting up to kiss Jon and sometimes laying in Nic's arms, kissing deeply, but always with Jon's finger keeping half my attention away from my cock.

When he finally took it away it was only to go to the drawer for a plug, which was something I'd never seen before. I tensed a little when he started to lube it and I realized what it was for, but Nic laughed and pulled me down for another kiss.

"Relax, baby," he whispered. "You'll like it, I promise. You've liked everything else tonight, right?"

I nodded, and when Jon was ready I held still so he could slip it in. His finger had relaxed me, and with the tapering of the plug it went in smoothly. It was an odd feeling as it seemed to just keep getting wider, but there wasn't any pain, and when it was lodged in place it didn't take long to prove Nic right. The combination of anal stimulation and his ass around my cock was incredible, and soon I was somewhere I'd never known sex could take me. My entire body was hot, but it was like I'd forgotten to orgasm. I just kept fucking Nic and kissing him and getting steadily higher and higher for what seemed like forever.

It was his orgasm that finally triggered mine. We were locked together, my hips pounding into him, when I felt him stiffen. A minute later he gave a series of cries and soaked both of our bodies with another of his enormous loads. I followed him within seconds, as though he'd reminded my body that it liked to cum too. The spasms seemed to come all the way from my ass up through my belly, and they kept coming for longer than I'd ever experienced. I was completely drained by the time I fell on top of him, covered in sweat and gasping for breath.

We laid like that for a while, only moving enough to occasionally kiss each other. We probably would have fallen asleep, but our show had excited Jon, and after a few minutes he laid down next to us and started kissing my neck and shoulder and stroking my body. Especially my ass. He smiled at me when I finally turned to meet his kiss.

"What do you think?" he asked quietly. "Up for one more new adventure tonight?"

As he spoke his hand touched the plug that was still in my ass, making it clear exactly what adventure he meant. The thought scared me and Nic, at least, saw it. He squeezed me reassuringly.

"Come on," he said with a grin. "We can try to tame the beast together while you think about it."

Jon turned over on his back and Nic and I crawled up on either side of him. As soon as I saw his cock, still mostly flaccid but long and thick and beautiful, a part of me knew he was going to get whatever he wanted. We sucked him back to full erection, passing it back and forth and kissing our way around his balls and his belly and his thighs. The big cock turned me on enough that despite my two orgasms I started to get hard again, aided by Nic feeling me up and reaching around to play with the plug that was still inside me. After a few minutes I let out a little moan and Jon reached down to touch my face.

"Fuck," I laughed. "Alright. But we're gonna need a lot of lube. Maybe a shoehorn."

They both laughed, and I moved up astride Jon. He spent some time kissing and touching and reassuring me that he was not actually going to rip me in half, then Nic rolled a condom onto him and slowly drew the plug out of me.

"Just relax," Jon whispered. "You already know you can take something back there and it'll feel good."

Easier said than done, but he entered me much more painlessly than I'd expected. We stopped for another long minute of kissing with just the first couple inches in, and when I started moving, taking him a little deeper with each stroke, he sighed.

"God, you're so tight," he whispered. "And that hard-on pressing against me is almost as hot as your little ass."

I grinned and leaned down to kiss him some more, but this was not to be some sweet, gentle exploration. We finally came together, my ass down to his lap and his enormous prick all the way inside me, and he grinned.

"There we go," he said. "Feel okay? Not hurting you?"

"No, I'm okay," I said, a little surprised that it was true.

"Good. Then let's fuck."

He sat up, flopped me down on my back and moved over me, all without pulling out of my ass. I laughed, eyes wide with surprise, but his wicked grin cut off any protest. And turned me on no end.

It was a monster fuck, long and rough and unbelievably hot. I was hot from the beginning, but as I got used to the sensations and especially as my prostate started responding, things really got good. Jon seemed determined to prolong it as long as he could, and we did it in multiple positions, changing each time he got close and sometimes pausing and changing condoms so Nic and I could kiss and suck him while he cooled down.

It was so good to me that by the end I actually protested when he pulled out, and I went looking for the next condom myself when I felt Nic and I had sucked him long enough. Jon laughed and turned me around doggy-style, and now the fucking was hard and fast and clearly intended to get him off. Nic reached under me to stroke my cock and I actually came before Jon did, crying out as I sprayed the sheets. I'd never had an orgasm involving prostate stimulation before, it was wildly intense.

Jon wasn't far behind. He was a big fan of swallowing, as I'd learn extensively over that weekend, and he suddenly pulled out of me and tugged the condom off. I hardly had time to notice the oddly empty feeling before the end of his cock was in my mouth and I was struggling to keep up with the waves of cum. Finally he slid down beside me, Nic peppering both of our faces with kisses.

"Oh," I said after a few minutes, "so that's what sex is."

Nic laughed and kissed me while Jon chuckled.

"Yeah, that was the survey course," said Nic. "We can start on your grad work tomorrow."

"Hell yeah," I said, grinning broadly. Our banter was interrupted by a deep breath from Jon that was right on the edge of being a snore. Nic laughed quietly.

"You killed him, you maniac," he whispered.

"Oops."

"Yeah, oops."

In the end he wouldn't have much opportunity to tease his lover, because he fell asleep not five minutes later. I laid awake for a while, increasingly stunned at the how the night had turned out and chasing around in circles about what it meant, but when I finally joined them in sleep it was with a smile on my face.

12